All Comments on 'My Mum Teresa's a Dirty Stripteaser'

by cuckoldbob

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

you have the best stories...eagerly waiting for more of teresa's exploits...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

so hoooot

PurpleMonkeyDishwashPurpleMonkeyDishwashover 13 years ago
You are one of my favorite writers on the site

We write about similar things. No one else on literotica deals with the same ideas of mother-cuckolding as you do. I love it. Some ideas that I've had for further stories (but I would love to see you write them) are a guy's friend letting him and his mom live with him for awhile, but he makes the mom do all these gross things publicly in the house in return (like topless dinner, or blowjobs in the guy's room while he's trying to sleep). I've also wanted to adapt the story Camera Whore by Free_Speeched for a mother instead of a wife. Great story, can't wait to see more.

chickenwingy85chickenwingy85over 12 years ago
LOVED IT

il be honest the british terms threw me off some but all in all super hot story. just read your comments and saw one of my favorite writers purplemonkey likes your stuff so il definitely be reading the rest of yours. look forward to your future stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best ive read.

Second best mom/betrayal story I've ever read.

fingerholefingerholeover 8 years ago

Hi! I just want to thank you for the phrase "reamed out her poop tunnel". :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No wonder the British Empire is a thing of the distant past. Did all the real men die in wars? Sheesh, what a fucked up society they have been left with.

BettythebooBettythebooover 1 year ago

I loved this story, I love the fact she's a mother and a stripper. It's very erotic and your explanation of the actual act of stripping is so accurate.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mindblowing detail for me is that your stepmom's name is the name of my bestfriend back in final HS and the first woman he had sex with was my mom (while we were on a HS Graduation Trip).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous