My Muscleman Roommate Pt. 01

Story Info
Roommates develop sexual attraction to each other.
4.7k words
4.6
19.9k
35

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been searching for a place to rent that was located near my place of employment. A friend emailed me a list of available rooms in a large apartment complex only two blocks from my office.  The first unit captured my attention, and I decided to look into it. The next day I met with the man who would turn out to be my future roommate.  His name was Andrew. The apartment had two bedrooms and two baths. It had a nice private deck with an exceptional view of the city.  As he showed me around, I could see a lot of weight training equipment and heavy barbells in his bedroom, and he looked very muscular.

From what I could tell, Andrew had a physique like those guys in extreme body building magazines and online muscleman sites. I must admit that I was a bit intimidated, and he could sense that I was uncomfortable. Fortunately, he was so friendly and personable that he made me feel more reassured.

I told myself that the rent was reasonable, the view was incredible, and Andrew seemed interesting and sincere. Therefore, I decided it was worth a try, and moved in with him. I was able to work from home almost every day. He was at the gym working out for hours, so I had a lot of privacy and time to myself.

Andrew made me feel at home and welcome, which I appreciated. I think I needed that feeling, being a young single guy without a girlfriend, and somewhat lonely. We got along really well and I was a little surprised how considerate he was. It was so cool to have a roommate who I could consider as a buddy. He wasn't attached, and neither was I, so we both had time for each other. 

We hit it off so well that after a few days we both felt comfortable talking about our previous girlfriends.  It so happened that we both broke up with our last girlfriends about the same time.  He said he met his ex-girlfriend at the gym, but she moved to South America, and they couldn't maintain a long-distance relationship.  My ex-girlfriend seemed to lose interest in me, and she started seeing another guy.  We really opened up to each other.  It was easy to share my thoughts with Andrew.  Discussing personal things made us much closer, and supportive.

A few days later we went out for pizza, and we had a great time and some good laughs. I was even starting to get secure with his extreme muscularity.  But, it was a little disconcerting being in public with him. Everyone, both women and men, would always stare at his massive physique. After we were seated, he took off his jacket, and his muscles seemed to explode from the stretched out T-shirt he was wearing. Everyone could see how massive he was, especially me. I found myself glancing at his body throughout dinner, trying to make sure I wasn't too obvious.

I struggled, without much success, to divert my eyes from all that hard bulging muscle. I crossed my mind that I was growing somewhat infatuated with him. Being around him even made me consider if I was gay. Maybe my interest in his extreme body was normal. After all, men were staring at him too. So what's the big deal? I'm pretty sure that Andrew knew I wanted to focus my eyes on his body, without restraint. That's why he wore such a revealing shirt. I figured that he simply liked showing off. But, was that consider gay on his part, or was it natural to want to show off such a giant muscle body?

As for me, I think that I have a nice and firm yoga physique. I got into the habit of shaving my entire body a few years ago when I had a skin condition, and it helped cure the problem.  I never had that much hair anyway, so it was relatively easy to shave off the small amount that was there. I grew to like being totally hairless and smooth, so I continued shaving habitually.  It made me feel sexier. 

I noticed Andrew also shaved, just like most body builders do in order to accentuate their muscular development. For whatever reason, I figured he shaved everything smooth, including his private parts, just like I did. At times I considered if my shaving could be construed as homosexual, and acknowledged this might be considered feminine. But, I told myself that I simply thought I looked better all smooth.

I love to cook, so I started preparing dinners for the both of us. I always tried to time our dinner in order for it to be ready to eat when Andrew returned from the gym.  I was  conscientious about his dietary needs, including his requirement for lots of muscle-building protein.  He was very grateful and always expressed it.  He even said that I was the best roommate that he ever had. I enjoyed pleasing him, and I didn't necessarily expect those feelings. 

He reciprocated by teaching me a little weight-lifting routine for my body type. I developed more definition and even added a few pounds of muscle to my thin frame.  He was very encouraging, and on several occasions said, "You look really good and toned up."

Andrew let me use the weight set he had in his bedroom, which was more than enough for me. I couldn't even lift up most of the heavy weights he had. He didn't mind that I worked out in his room when he was at the gym, and said, "Feel free to use them, I really want you too." He was gone most of the day, and I normally set aside time to train with his weights for at least an hour.

I found myself looking at his amazing body more frequently.  Most of the time, Andrew wore loose clothing like sweats, but every so often I would see his body more exposed.  During those all too rare opportunities, it was hard not to stare at all that muscle. I hoped he would show more of himself, but I wouldn't dare ask.  I even found myself wishing that he would let me feel up his muscles. They were so big and dense. I wanted to touch them. I became so familiar with his body, that I could tell he was growing bigger, heavier muscle mass. 

One day, when Andrew returned from the gym, I summoned up enough courage to tell him that I noticed his body was getting more muscular, and said, "I can sure tell you're getting bigger muscles, if that's even possible."

He was very pleased that I told him, and replied, "Actually, you've motivated me to work out harder.  I'm so glad you noticed the results."

Wow, I wasn't exactly sure how to interpret that, but it made me blush.  There was an awkward silence between us, and I just looked down at the floor trying to figure out what to say next.

Finally, I said, "Well, you also motivate me to work out, and I appreciate being able to use your weights." I explained that, "I really like the sensations of working out, and firming up my body."

He appeared very happy hearing that, and replied, "Yeah, I've noticed you're getting lots of definition and firmness, and I like that." That statement immediately made me wonder if he was attracted to my body. I was obviously toying with that possibility.

We both quickly started talking about other topics.  But, the exchange about each other's bodies had a somewhat sexual impact on me, and I think on him as well. I felt like I broke the ice now, and could openly compliment Andrew about his physique, whenever I wanted. I also felt encouraged to stare at him and not divert my eyes. I loved expressing how amazing he looked, and I was always rewarded by seeing his positive reaction.

The main reason I enjoyed lifting weights was being able to do it in his bedroom.  Sometimes, I would sit on the end of his bed and rest between exercises. It felt very titillating. Later on, I started working out in the nude because it was so erotic.  He had a large full-length mirror on the wall next to his weights. I studied my nude body as I worked out, trying to make it as tight and firm as possible. I thought that I might be toning up my body for Andrew, and ultimately admitted to myself that I was.

The other thing that fueled my workouts was the manly scent that permeated his bedroom. He was always working out hard, and I noticed he didn't shower every day.  He tended to shower every second or even third day.  The more I was around him, the more I got used to his intriguing manly smells. I found myself actually looking forward to it, and then, ultimately craving it.  

It was apparent that Andrew liked smelling real manly, and it seemed so befitting for his big, strong, super-muscular body. I realized that I was actually getting turned on by his strong smell. That's weird, how can that be? I wasn't sure what to think. On one hand, it seemed a little gross, but I was also profoundly drawn to it. I couldn't deny that it was making me get sexually excited. I noticed my excitement wasn't the same as it was with my ex-girlfriends. In this case, I felt submissivness associated with the excitement.

I found myself wanting Andrew to know I loved his strong manly scent, but I felt awkward and shy about it, and lacked the self-confidence to do it outright. To get around my apprehension, I began to lightly sniff whenever he got close to me, just barely discernible enough for him to notice. As I got bolder, I would look directly in his eyes as I softly sniffed his body, and let out an almost inaudible moan.

One morning, he apparently overslept and had to leave immediately to get to the gym. After quickly making a protein smoothie, he was gone. I immediately started working out in his bedroom, and as soon as I started lifting I couldn't help but notice the strong manly scent from his bed. Instead of continuing with my workout, I actually slipped onto his bed, and under his sheets. I was naked and extremely turned on.  His scent was enveloping me, and I found myself thinking about him deeply.  His bed was still warm from his body heat. I couldn't stop myself from masturbating as I fantasized.

I hadn't had an orgasm for quite some time, and felt out of control with lust. Maybe I abstained from jacking off because he made me feel so submissive, and my needs were overshadowed by his presence. I seemed to be satisfied focusing my energy on him. But this time, I was too overwhelmed, facilitated by his strong manly scent, and the excitement of being in his bed.

After trying to hold back, I finally let loose as my mind was flooded with thoughts of his ultra-muscular body as his smell engulfed me. I spurted little sprays of clear gel and some tiny droplets.

I immediately felt so guilty afterward.  I realized that I spurted some onto his blanket, so I carefully wiped it up.  As I did, I noticed lots of what only could be dried semen all over his sheets, and even very large semen stains that had splattered all over the headboard.  My mind was racing in multiple directions. I felt guilty and remorseful about jacking off in his bed. On the other hand, I felt sexual excitement of doing it, the unreal volume of his cum I discovered, and my escalating interest in him. 

Understandably, I was confused by my thoughts and urges.  I've never seriously thought about a man sexually, until him.  As I lay there, I rolled over on my side and felt lots of wetness on my shoulder, arm, neck and ribs.  I realized there was several gigantic ropes of cum on his sheets and pillow that he must have deposited that very morning, as they were still pretty fresh. 

I couldn't believe how much there was of it!  It soaked the side of my upper body, and I could feel lots of cum on my skin. The extra thick ropes were at least two feet long.  In utter awe of his potency, I noticed a big wad splattered all over the top of the nightstand.  Some of it was dripping off the nightstand onto the floor.  I couldn't stop myself from sniffing it.

Then, inexplicably, I found myself not only sniffing, but licking and tasting the large pool of rich wad. I kept lapping it up, and loved the taste and creamy texture. 

What was wrong with me? 

What was happening? 

I felt so awkward and embarrassed!  I was lying on his bed, trying to grasp what just happened, the sexy taste of his manly semen lingering in my mouth. It was delicious.

Then, it crossed my mind that Andrew might have left all those big ropes of wad on purpose this morning, knowing I would be working out in his bedroom.  There was just so much of it, and he must have known I would obviously notice.  I wondered, was he thinking about me when he jacked himself off and exploded with such force and volume?

This revelation exacerbated my confusion, but also aroused me.

That night at dinner I was quiet, and finally, he asked if everything was OK.  I made up a story about a problem at work, and made an effort to be my normal self.  He looked more muscular than ever, and he was still very pumped up from his hard workout.  He smelled very strong, and I found it so intoxicating. 

Then, out of the blue, he asked if I noticed that he gained more muscle around his chest, shoulders, and back.  I replied, "Yeah, you do in fact look even bigger, but its hard to tell because of those sweatpants and sweatshirt your wearing."

Unexpectedly, he asked, "Would you like it if I were to pose and flex for you?"

I was thrilled, but tried to downplay my interest and curiosity.  I think I said something like, "Oh yes, I'd like to see that for sure." Sort of lame, but it did the trick.

Encouraged, he got up from his chair and said, "I'm gonna show you more muscle than you've ever seen dude." He went into his room to change into what turned out to be just a little pair of "Speedo" type shorts, the size of little bikini underwear.  When he came out he looked absolutely incredible, more massive than I imagined he would be.

I blurted out, "Wow, your muscles are so big and dense." His veins popped out and seemed to visibly pulse, as if there wasn't enough blood to feed all that muscle.

Andrew exuded confidence and pride in his phenomenal body as he walked towards me, and when he got closer I heard him say, "Look at this, I'm getting bigger muscles because of you."

At about that point, my eyes glanced down to his crotch, and I gasped out loud, quickly putting my hands over my mouth as if to try to silence myself.  His package was just enormous! His cock and balls were so big that the Speedo was all stretched out attempting, unsuccessfully, to contain the giant bulge. 

The Speedo was so full and stuffed with enormous meat, that the fabric pulled and stretched out several inches away from his crotch, and much of his big cock and big balls were exposed on the sides and top.  The giant meaty ball of flesh was so heavy and dense that the Speedo literally stretched considerably outwards, and then down, from the weight of it all.  It bounced heavily as he walked towards me, which emphasized its amazing size, weight, and density.

I couldn't believe what I was looking at... Such a massively muscled up body, and that enormous bulge stuffed in and overflowing from the little Speedo shorts.  I was so mesmerized and aroused at the erotic display. Then, he started flexing his muscles for me, and I was transfixed. He looked so amazing, and he got even bigger the more he flexed, pumping up his muscles.

I was stunned and overwhelmed with what I was seeing, and he said, "I hope you like this show."

"I absolutely love it Andrew!" Was my enthusiastic reply.

I noticed his flexing was actually hard work. His body started sweating. His big veins popped out more. Then he asked a question, like he already knew the answer, "I'm so big and ripped, you like what you see?"

I was so enamored that my shyness disappeared, and I replied, "Yes, yes, yes, I'm overwhelmed and very excited with what I'm seeing Andrew!"

His pride and confidence grew the more he flexed for me.  I didnt know what to do, but didn't want him to stop, and he started smelling so strong, which triggered those sexy feelings I had in his bed earlier, and I remarked, "Andrew, your such a big manly stud!"

At that point, he stopped flexing, looked at me, and said, "You know what, I think you have a great tight little body, and you should show it off for me now." I felt so shy about his suggestion, but I also felt the urge to show him, and my need to show him overcame any trepidation that I had. 

I went to my bedroom and removed all my cloths.  I was wondering what shorts to wear and decided to go with my feelings, which was not to wear anything. That's so not like me! I took a deep breath and walked out naked. I got my courage up and went to him, feeling both a little scared and aroused at the same time. I spun around and said. "See, what do you think?" He just kept looking me over, moaning in a deep voice, almost grunting.

"Jesus, look at your super sexy body, so hot," he finally said. I loved his reaction, and to his delight I was encouraged to continue showing him my toned, smooth body.  Then he reached out, pulled me into him, and hugged me close.  He let out a manly, sensual grunt, as he squeezed me tight. It felt like he could crush me if he wanted to.

As we continued to embrace, I began softly whimpering over and over at the feeling of being engulfed in his big muscles.  The feel and strong smell of his body drove me crazy, and I couldn't hold back my hard erection.  In fact, I didn't want to hide that he clearly turned me on. I wanted him to know. I pushed and slightly rubbed it against his heavily muscled thigh as we hugged.  I couldn't resist kissing and feeling up his massive arms, shoulders, and chest.  I kept sniffing him, and told him how much he was turning me on.  

He looked down at my penis, which frankly looked so puny and delicate next to what his astounding monster must be like, and said, "I believe you, its cute." I felt so submissive being so much smaller than him.

I still felt guilty about being in his bed earlier when he was gone, and decided to get it all out in the open.  I stopped worshiping him, and just rested my head on his big ripped chest and placed my hands gently on his bowling ball sized shoulders.  I took a deep breath and explained what had happened, how I couldn't help myself, and that I was so sorry. 

I was pleasantly surprised and relieved when he said, "That is so hot baby!" By then, his big cock and balls broke out of the Speedo. I've never seen such a massive, thick, and hard cock in my life, and have never seen such big, plump, and heavy balls. I recalled having searched for giant cocks on-line, but never saw anything like this.

I removed what remained of his speedo, which was ripping apart from the force of the expanding mass. I leaned over, and then went to one knee to slip the Speedo down his massive muscular legs, and then from under his feet.  My head was very close to his big heavy cock.  I just stared at it.  The sight of something so massive, coupled with the very strong manly smell of it, overwhelmed me.  His cock and balls smelled like an erotic mix of vinegar, bacon, and musk. I've never smelled anything so masculine before.  

I knew I couldn't control myself.  I had an overpowering urge to suck his big cock. He sensed my needs, and asked, "You want all that, don't you?"

"Yes baby, I've never wanted anything more in my life," was my reply.

I thought about all those big ropes of wad all over his sheets and furniture, and how it tasted so delicious. I wanted his big ropes of wad, like nothing else, and I wanted to please him more than anyone else ever had.

I felt so sexy with my cloths off, on my knees, knowing he obviously liked my shapley little body.  I couldn't hold back, and instinctively rubbed my face on his big cock and balls, purposefully imprinting his big stud scent all over my face. He took deep breaths and said, "Enjoy yourself doll, it's all for you."

He started dripping lots and lots of pre-cum, and I greedily lapped it up, smacking my lips at the delicious taste of it.  I kept thinking about just how big his cock was, and I told him so.  He loved hearing me say that. I was out-of-control with lust, and went to work sucking on it.

He inquired, "You undoubtedly love super big cocks, don't you?"

12