All Comments on 'My Muscleman Roommate Pt. 01'

by ExploreAll

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 1 year ago

Sorry. lost me when you described Andrews cock No one in my 70 years has a cock that you cant fit your mouth around. 3 for effort

MarassoMarassoover 1 year ago

Very hot story! I like that despite the size difference, Andrew wasn't abusive for... I think we didn't get the name of the main hero ;) But it is often the case with such stories, that the top is not a very nice person for the bottom guy. I like that you didn't go this way.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

My only advice for you is to publish the next parts in the Gay Male category. The ratings would be much higher, as they should be.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

Hey, very nice, hot story - but you made mistake and put it in the wrong category. Sadly, gay stories are allowed to thrive only in Gay Male Category, and they are one-star bombarded in other categories.

I advise you to give another chapter in GMC and you will see a big difference :)

I hope the story will turn into a romance, it has a wonderful potential. I appreciate the breath of fresh air here with the gentle treatment of the bottom, it's rare, usually they are brutalized and humiliated. So thank you for that!

Please, don't be discouraged by the low ratings!

It's a 5 stars from me! Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So totally hot that got so turned on by dried semen..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous