My Muscleman Roommate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do", was my direct and short reply.

I really got excited confiding in him about cocks. It felt so sexy acknowledging my interest. But getting back to the opportunity before me, I wanted to keep sucking at that point. The old saying that actions speak louder than words, never seemed more appropriate.

Not surprisingly, his cock head was way too big to fit it all into my mouth.  After lots of struggling I was able to get most of it in. However, I was unsuccessful in my considerable efforts to accommodate any more of it. I just couldn't get my mouth over the big raised lip at the base of his massive mushroom head.  I sucked on what I could of the bulbous head.  I loved the feeling of my mouth being so stretched out like that.  I kept swallowing more and more pre-cum. 

My mouth and jaw started to ache from the stretching and stuffing, so I moved down to his big plump balls, which craved my attention too.  Aside from being extremely big, they were also much heavier than I assumed they would be. Andrew started moaning deeply, and rubbed them all over my face.  Their weight and density was impressive and sexy. I noted that one was a little larger than the other. However, I found that both balls were so big that neither one would fit into my mouth, no matter how hard I tried. 

They tasted and smelled so good, and after he couldn't stand it any longer he moved my mouth up to his cock and said, "Baby, you won't believe how much sperm I'm gonna feed you now."

I was excited at the prospect of feeding on his enormous wad, and it precipitated an erotic charge throughout my body.  I wanted to tell him nasty things, and tried to say, "I want to feed on your big ropes of wad," but he kept my mouth full.

He held my head in place firmly, and tried unsuccessfully to stuff more big cock into my stretched out mouth.  Then, he purposefully proclaimed, "Take it baby doll", grunted deeply, and unloaded. It was a massive explosion, and I thought it would never end. It was impossible to keep up with the volume of thick wad, rope after rope of it.  I swallowed what I could, then pulled my mouth free.

Wad was gushing out all over my face and naked body, and it even shot out over my head, landing on the kitchen table behind me. As soon as I could catch my breath he stuffed the big head back into my mouth again.

Thankfully, he could see I was choking and couldn't breath, so he stopped stuffing, and released my skull from his strong grasp. His big cock head completely popped out of my mouth as it continued to gush semen, albeit with reduced force. I realized that I was pretty drenched.

I could clearly feel the sensation of big heavy ropes of wad hitting me, and slowly dripping down my face and body. My face was the primary target of the cannon-like cock. His wad was comprised of many uniform and extra-thick ropes, and random splattered large drops. I loved how it thoroughly covered me. I've never felt so sexual.

I also loved how it made me feel so submissive, like an ultra-sexual object.  I never felt like that before.  I was so turned on that I put on a sexy cum eating show for him. I used my fingers to scoop up his wad off my face and body in order to lick it up, very sensually, as he looked down on me with gratitude and amazement. There was so much of it!  It seemed so natural to eat it, and told him, "I love your cum so much," as I lapped it up, smacking my lips.

"Wow, you really do baby, look at you eat all that sperm," he replied confidently.

His big cock finally stopped spewing and began to ooze and drip a lot. It was sexy to see it twitch and flop around, making it evident how impressive the cock was, like a big heavy club hanging there, as it lost some hardness.  I grabbed it, and continued to feed on it, sucking out and savoring the last flow of his potent sperm.  Andrew was very impressed, and said, "Damn, how can you eat that much spunk?"

I wanted to attract and entice Andrew, so he would want me over and over again.  I needed to be the one he always craved.  I wanted to take care of all of his substantial needs, whatever they might be.  

After that night everything changed between us.  I loved my submissive role for a much more powerful, and extremely muscular man, with such an enormous cock.  Andrew had me sleep with him in his bed all the time now.  He required lots of servicing, and I worshiped him like a god.  Many times, when I made breakfast, I found that I couldn't eat because of how much he fed me when he woke up. He loved it when I'd say, "I'm just too full (of sperm) because you came so very much baby.... I'm just not hungry." 

When Andrew left to go to the gym I knew he would return to show off his body again, and he would be extremely horny for me. I realized that I smelled like him, and was very sticky from layers of wad splattered on much of my body.  I looked at myself in the mirror, and I was literally glazed with dried and moist cum.  I still had the taste of big cock in my mouth, not to mention the flavor of all that thick wad he kept feeding me. 

I needed to take a shower, and shave my body again in order to be clean, smooth, and sexy for him when he returned.  As I showered, I thought about how big and hard he always is when I wake up every morning, and how he likes to show it to me.  I also thought about how muscular and horny he would be when he got home from lifting all those heavy weights.  The anticipation was overwhelming, and I played with myself thinking about his big, heavy cock. 

We were perfect for each other.  This was only the beginning of what would be extreme sexual pleasure for the both of us.

12