My Muscleman Roommate Pt. 02

Story Info
In Part 2, the roommates advance their sexual interests.
4.9k words
4.7
11.1k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 can be found under "First Time."

Now, my entire life was centered around my amazing roommate. Everything I did, and virtually all my thoughts, seemed to be about him. My lust for Andrew became overpowering and insatiable. I dwelled less and less on any confusion I experienced in being so attracted to a man.

I simply accepted what happened, as unexpected as it was. I concluded that Andrew was so extraordinary that he eventually wore me down with his amazing physical attributes, and his dominant, but caring personality.

Seeing him showing off his incredibly muscled up body, and massive cock, was overwhelming. His powerfully stimulating sexual attributes rewired my brain. I felt more and more submissive towards him. I stopped questioning why I wanted him so much. I also stopped feeling guilty and ashamed of my overwhelming sexual inclinations towards him.

I certainly understood how to completely satisfy Andrew. He said sex with me was amazing, and that he never dreamed that it could be that good. Andrew loved how I worshipped his muscles, and he couldn't wait to show me his body, all pumped up and smelly after he got back from the gym.

Of course, I actively encouraged Andrew to show off for me. It always made me horny, and would inevitably result in me getting to suck him off again, and again. I became addicted to his mammoth loads, and he loved watching me feast on them. He kept feeding me his potent wads multiple times throughout the day, providing all the nourishment that I needed to be healthy and vibrant.

Andrew's enormous cock continued to be challenging to work with. Eventually my mouth was able to accommodate his entire bulbous cock head. Primary because he repeatedly stretched out my jaw trying to stuff cock into it. He loved trying to force more cock into my mouth, and on a good day an inch or so of the shaft worked it's way in as well, ramming his cock head deeper into the back of my throat.

I looked forward to his typical comments, such as, "That's it baby, let's keep stretching your slutty mouth out." Of course I was not in any position to respond.

My endurance for sucking on such a big heavy cock increased substantially, resulting in longer and more frequent sucking sessions. I felt overpowered, and ultimately owned, during the act of servicing his formidable cock.

My shapely body got more toned and defined from working out with his weights. Andrew started teaching me how to exercise my butt to make it super firm. I worked very hard at it, and could definitely see improvement in tone and firmness. I noticed that he started giving my ass a considerable amount of his attention, touching and caressing it frequently.

Sometimes Andrew let his fingers briefly run up my butt cheek crease, and lightly over my hole. This touching would trigger powerful submissive feelings in me. The more he did it, the more I looked forward to it.

Yesterday after he got back from the gym he said, "Your ass is developing so well, and I hope you don't mind that I touch it all the time, it's irresistible."

"No, not at all, I look forward to it. I'm so pleased you like it!" was my encouraging reply.

I fantasized about the obvious anal possibilities, but understood he cock was far too immense. That reality did not stop my fantasizing, and the more Andrew touched me there, and showed me his enormous cock, the more I fantasized. I was pretty sure that he too was just fantasizing, and understood it wasn't physically possible for him to fuck my virgin ass. He must understand how badly he would bust up the tight, little thing?

At that stage we both enjoyed having fun sharing our fantasies about anal, especially when I was worshiping him, or during intense sexual exchanges as a prelude to worshiping him. We would even send each other sexy text messages about it. This made us both increasingly hot for each other, fueling our lustfulness.

My blow jobs got more intense as I would pause to rest my aching jaw and tell him things like, "Look at this monster cock, it's just way to massive to fit into something so little and so tight. Baby, it would distorted and disfigured me."

"Oh baby doll, I love thinking about busting it all up", was his typical revealing reply. Then he would explode with tremendous force and volume, and I would be in cum heaven, yet again.

One fateful day we moved closer to what I now thought might be inevitable. It started right after he returned from the gym, and came to me for attention and release. We were both naked, and as we stood there I started stroking his massive rock hard cock. I proceeded to tell him what he wanted to hear, "You cock and balls are so enormous, they smell so strong and manly, and their so heavy!"

"It all for you baby" was his proud response, as I was about to go to my knees. But before I could do so, his hand reached down to my ass and he slowly moved his index finger to my hole, and gently massaged it as I continued to stroking him. Andrew kept at it for a long time. Then, I realized it was apparent he intended to get me off by massaging my tiny hole, as I was simultaneously trying to get him off by jacking off his enormous cock.

Andrew was singularly focused, and whispered, "It's such a tight and sexy little hole, baby doll."

"Oh baby, don't stop," was all that I could say, being so overwhelmed.

It made me feel over-the-top sexy. Andrew slowly started massaging my hole more vigorously, and swirling his finger around it. This caused me to instinctively arch my back to present more of it to him. The exciting touch of his finger, coupled with the feel of his big heavy cock in my hands, was bringing me close to orgasm. I buried my face in his incredibly muscular chest and smelled his super powerful manliness, which drove me over the edge. I spurted on his big muscular thigh.

As I ejaculated, I whimpered and kept arching my back, letting him know how much I liked his touch there. At that moment, his finger entered my ass, and remained there until my orgasm subsided. I dropped to my knees in exhaustion from my unique, ass-induced orgasm. I heard him whisper, "Baby, I felt it clamp down tightly on my finger, and pulse, it's so sexy."

When I regained my composure, the strong smell of big cock hit me, and when I opened my eyes his meat was right in front of my face. I instinctively went to work on it, lovingly and passionately. As I serviced him, I felt more intimate and loving than ever, and I worked hard for his delicious sperm, whimpering as I did so.

As I labored for my yummy reward, licking up and down the thick shaft and around the bulbous head, I could smell cum. I realized it was my own, still dripping down the front of his thigh.

I looked up at him, and softly asked, "Do you want me to clean it up baby? It looks so tasty."

He responded quickly, "Of course, I'd love to see that baby." I immediately started lapping it up, and smacking my lips as I did so. It seemed so right, and it made me feel like such a slutty cum whore.

My show made Andrew go crazy with lust, and before unloading, he said "Your driving me mad baby! You really can't get enough wad, can you?"

Then he moaned and said, "Your such a nasty little slut, and now you're gonna get more wad than you can imagine."

Andrew wasn't kidding, as I lost count of the massive ropes of semen blowing me up. I couldn't help but contrast his mighty load of manly, thick and rich, creamy white ropes, to my little spurts of clear, but tasty, droplets.

In any event, we went on with our life together, but we both knew at some point in the near future he would desperately want to take my virginity, and breed me. In the meantime, he was extremely satisfied with my oral skills and my growing lust for more cum. I was keeping him completely satisfied, buying time to consider the consequences of him penetrating, and pumping me with such an enormous cock. I was nervous about the physical ramifications that would result, but tried to not dwell on it.

Andrew continued to workout hard with the increased motivation of knowing I was extremely attracted to his powerfully muscular body. As such, he was growing bigger, heavier muscle for me. He also stopped wearing clothing around the house that obscured his heavily muscled physique, and giant cock. He started wearing little, tight bikini shorts that emphasized his enormous bulge. He would even walk around nude to entice me further. It was so distracting (in a good way), and I couldn't keep my hands, and mouth, off of him.

Andrew even bought me muscleman magazines so I could look at other super muscular men. Sometimes we would look at them together, and I would tell him which ones I thought looked the best. He liked it when I'd say things like, "Wow, he's really built well, but your so much bigger."

The little shorts they wore weren't filled out like his giant bulge. They looked small and insignificant in comparison, and I'd say, "I love looking at their muscular bodies baby, but their packages aren't very big, and your giant bulge looks so much sexier." It was so titillating talking about my attraction to other big muscle men with Andrew.

Consistent with facilitating my submissiveness, Andrew bought me several little silk robes to wear for him. They were relatively short, and he said they showed off my sexy body, including my ass. I must admit that I liked how I felt wearing them, and I noticed how he liked to slip them off me while I was worshipping him. I was surprised how skimpy little robes could make me feel feminine. I wore them all the time around the apartment.

I also enjoyed removing the robes myself as he watched, like a strip tease. It would drive him crazy, as I teased and enticed him. I would take my time showing off my smooth, shapely body. As my ass got more pronounced and firm, I tended to emphasize it for him. I would turn to show off my backside, and softly caress and rub it for him. He always got so very big when I did that! It was apparent he was fantasizing about mounting me.

Andrew liked teasing me too. For example, he would return from the gym, get naked, and walk around the apartment all pumped up and smelling super manly. He would say, "Look at this big heavy muscle baby, can you believe it?"

I would get so enthralled with him, and respond, "I can't believe how built you are, and you sure smell super manly."

Escalating his dominance, Andrew started sitting me down in a chair, and tying my hands behind my back, and then to the chair itself. Once I was bound, he would flex his muscles right in front of me, as his enormous cock engorged and hardened. He would put on an incredible show. It drove me crazy because I wasn't able to touch, or suck on him.

During this sort of teasing session, he would sometimes affirm the considerable size and weight of his big cock by hitting my face with it, over and over, softy at first, then harder and harder. I could tell it made him feel like such a stud, as the force generated by the sheer size and weight of it rotated my head from one side, to the other. He alternated the blows on each side of my face and head, working me over. There was a loud thud with each impact of the big, heavy cock. Pre-cum would splatter all over with each blow.

Andrew was careful not to hit me too hard, but still hard enough to let me know his big and heavy cock could do serious damage, if he was so inclined. None the less, it did jar and stun me. He'd grunt out statements like, "I'm working you over good now, starting to bust you up baby!"

The thing was, I loved being tied up, and defenseless, like that. His big heavyweight cock worked me over, and I took blow after blow. Andrew stopped the brutal clubbing when he finally recognized that I was getting too beat up. He could see my face was getting a little red.

Part of me wanted him to continue because I knew he was getting off on it, and I'd never felt that utterly dominated and owned. I wanted to say "please don't stop", and barely contained myself from doing so. He undeniably established the raw power of his cock. It made me feel more submissive than ever before.

As I recovered, got my bearings, and refocused, I saw his heavyweight cock throbbing and dripping right in front of my face. It smelled so strong and sexy. The thing that had just beat me up, was now about to pleasure me like nothing else could, and I was going to pleasure it. The whole experience was driving me insane with lust.

He too, was crazy with lust, and needed substantial release. With my hands still bound behind me, Andrew took ahold of my head with both hands, keeping it firmly in place, and started forceably stuffing big, juicy cock head, into my mouth.

I felt the now familiar all-out stretching of my mouth and jaw. Once Andrew fully stuffed the cock head into my mouth, I suckled on it passionately, until he came, harder than ever, force feeding me an enormous load. As Andrew erupted, he instinctively attempted to stuff more cock into my mouth, stretching it to the maximum limit.

In his considerable excitement, he thankfully managed to still be aware enough to see I was struggling with so much cock and cum, and having trouble breathing. He mercifully pulled the big head out of my mouth, and hosed me down with thick gobs of creamy, rich wad, erupting and shooting everywhere. Three incredibly massive ropes blew out across my face and head.

In his afterglow, my hands still bound to the chair, he treasured using his big cock to scoop up all the substantial wad off my face and body, and feed it to me. For the sperm that was hard to reach, he used his fingers to scoop it up. I fed on it all sensually. The whole scene made me feel so submissive, alluring, sensual, and slutty. Afterwards, we had an intimate discussion about what happened. I initiated it by stating, "I want you to know how exciting it was to be worked over by your big, heavy cock, like you did."

I could see Andrew was very relieved hearing that, and replied, "It made me feel like such a powerful stud baby! I didn't want to stop."

"Your the most powerful stud in the world," was my sexy response.

Trying to contain his excitement he said, "I have such strong urges to thoroughly dominate you, especially using my big cock."

In a soft, submissive tone, I replied, "I know you do, and I need that too. I like how you beat me up with it." The look of satisfaction on his face was so fulfilling to me.

Mornings in bed, when we woke up, were when we normally broke new ground. We shared our most intimate feelings about each other, as well as our sexual interests, and fantasies. I always looked forward to waking up with him. I felt so safe, protected, and cared for, as I lie on his warm, super muscular body.

Andrew made me feel so sexy because he always got so big and hard for me every morning, and he would always gush and blast out so much semen as well. I lie there as the sun came up, taking in everything about him, knowing what would happen when he woke up. Trying not to disturb his sleep, I carefully pull up the covers, enough to observe his massive morning hard on. I try not to moan and whimper out loud, at the size of it. The super manly smell of his inspirational cock, and big, heavy, cum-filled balls, flows out from under the sheets, and triggers my nastiest thoughts.

We always had sexy talk once he woke up. It was my chance to tell him I was falling in love. I would also say things like, "Andrew, I think your such a big powerful stud, and I love it when you do things to me that demonstrate it."

He asked, "What do you like me to do baby?"

"Well, I like it when you flex your big muscles for me, when you show me your big cock, and when you stretch out my mouth. I also like that you get so smelly for me. I especially like it when you feed me your big wads..."

"What else baby, tell me everything", he urged.

"Well, I really like it when you finger me," was my gentle response.

"Why do you like that so much baby doll?" was his next question.

I paused, with my head resting on his chest like usual, and then finally said, "Because it makes me think about sexy things."

"Like?" Andrew asked inquisitively.

"Sometimes I think about how it would be if you licked it, and ate me out," I finally said. Before he had a chance to say anything, I added, "I also think about what that enormous cock would do to my tight, little hole."

Now, his big cock was up against my body, rock hard, and he said, "You'll never know how much what you've said means to me baby."

All the pillow talk made us way too horny. Andrew flexed for me and I lost myself in him. I started passionately worshipping his body, then worked my way down to his enormous cock and balls. I got so horny that I felt an orgasm coming on. It wasn't unusual for me to have a spontaneous orgasm from just sucking on him, particularly if he hadn't showered for a few days, which he hadn't. He was also much more juicy than normal, and lapping up all that pre-cum added to my over-the-top excitement. I regained control of myself, just in time.

Andrew was on his back, propped up by pillows, in order to watch me suck on his magnificent cock. He was saying things like, "Yes baby, just like that, work it good."

I lifted off it temporarily to say, "Your cock and balls taste so manly this morning, and they're bigger and heavier than ever."

I was laboring on him diligently, and positioned myself sideways to him so he could see what I was doing, and could also get a good look at my smooth, naked little body. I was on my knees to the side of him on the bed, leaning over above his body, and propping myself up with one hand on his thigh, and the other on his chest.

I maneuvered and lifted up his hard cock by stuffing the big mushroom head into my mouth, hands free. Feeling the heavy weight of it, I used my mouth to lift it up. It was a lot of work to manipulate such a massive, heavy cock, with just my mouth, but he loved to watch me struggle to do so. Once I managed to fully stuff the entire cock head into my mouth it was easier to control, but still required lots of work. Pre-cum kept oozing out so I sucked and swallowed simultaneously. I had to exert myself in order to generate good suction with my mouth being so fully stuffed, and stretched out.

In the middle of all this worshipping, Andrew reached over and started caressing my ass, which made me instinctively arch my back, emphasizing it for him. It triggered all those nasty thoughts from my ass fucking fantasies. I loved showing off my shapely body for him.

Andrew started massaging my hole, much more than ever before, and his finger kept pushing on it, and worked it's way a little inside of me. I moaned and turning my ass towards his face. I established a "69" position in order to really expose my ass for him, and to get access to his big, heavy balls.

I placed my hands on his thighs, and straddled his chest with my knees. I was getting incredibly turned on, and started rubbing my mouth and nose on his big balls, kissing them passionately. Their powerful manly taste and smell made me even more lustful. The overpowering urge to show him my ass, as much as possible, consumed me. I pushed it closer to his face and arched my back as much as I could, just as I imagined in the fantasies I told him about. I was overwhelmed with offering it to him. I knew he loved it because of his uncontrolled deep, manly grunting.

Andrew's heavy balls also plumped up larger than ever, as though the stimulation was producing more and more sperm for me. I took deep breaths through my nose, as if I couldn't get enough of his strong, big ball scent.

Andrew blurted out, "Your smooth little ass is just so sexy, and so tasty, baby doll."

I was glad that I shaved myself so smooth the night before, just like Andrew liked it. He started lightly lapping on it. His tongue felt wonderful. He really went crazy, and kept lapping away, kissing, and smelling it.

12