My Muscleman Roommate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Andrew briefly paused to say, "Your tight ass tastes and smells so hot that it's hard to stop myself." He was making me feel so sensual, and so fulfilled.

I tentatively started pushing my ass closer to his mouth and face, hoping he wanted even more. I needn't worry because he obviously did. I continued licking, kissing, and smelling his big swollen balls, as he ate me out.

I even nuzzled his heavy balls to the side using my face, so I could access the most potent smelling and tasty area behind his big balls. It was the almost too much for me, and he was losing control.

I realized that I needed to let up worshiping Andrew so intensely, or else he would cum too soon, and so would I. As much as I wanted his big load, I also wanted him to keep aggressively worshiping my ass. It made me feel so slutty, so submissive, and I wanted it to last.

Then, I started to fantasize about him fucking me hard, which caused a wonderful pre-orgasm phase to build up inside me. As he feasted on me, and as I took in the manly smell of his vastly oversized testicles, I came extremely hard, rubbing my cock on his muscular chest. When I came I lost more control, and pushed and rubbed my ass into his face as hard as I could. This caused him to unload a tremendous wad all over both of us, as his body jerked around uncontrollably. I noticed that his face never left my ass during his lengthy, and powerful orgasm, as if my ass prolonged and intensified his pleasure.

After his ropes finally subsided, I turned my body around to lie my head on his chest. Cum was everywhere and I massaged some of it into his big muscles, and licked some off my fingers, smacking my lips as I did so, and whispered, "Ummmmm, so good."

The overpowering lust we both experienced now slowly subsiding, and we both felt a little awkward and neither of us knew what to say. I broke the silence as I gently played with a big glob of wad, swirling it around his nipple, and said, "I loved what you did to me, and I'm sorry that I lost so much control."

Andrew matter-of-factly responded, "I'm the one who lost control, your so sexy, I couldn't get enough of your tight little ass." I reached my hand up to his face and gently caressed it, thanked him for making me feel so sexy, and told him how much I cared for him.

Then, all of a sudden, I felt his massive cock working it's way up the side of my body, and lodging itself under my armpit. It was such a powerful, and almost instantaneous hard on. It seemed to have a mind of it's own, and it definitely needed my attention. Our loving and truthful exchange made him so staggeringly big, yet again.

The awkwardness disappeared, and as we kissed, I lightly stroked on his big thick cock. Andrew whispered that my face and mouth smelled like his big balls, and I whispered that his face and mouth smelled like my tight, little ass. I liked smelling my ass all over his face. It was obvious that he liked smelling his big balls all over my face.

His cock started twitching and pulsing in my hand. My hands always felt so tiny, touching and massaging that big, heavy thing. Those familiar erotic feelings overwhelmed me again, and I went down on him, greedily sucking him off to another massive orgasm.

After I made him breakfast he was off to the gym. It gave me time to reflect on what happened that morning, and to fantasize about it. I smelled like cum, cock, and testicles. I was very sticky. I loved that he ate me out.... Then it hit me: Andrew really does need to fuck me in order to be sexually fulfilled.

On one hand, it sounded so good, so hot, and so submissive. On the other hand, the reality was very disconcerting, and even frightening. I understood what we did that morning was sure to advance both of us, to the inevitable.

I needed to think this through, very carefully. I ended up sending him this heartfelt text:

"I wake up every morning to your strong manly scent, incredibly big, hard muscle body, and I quickly lose control. I just can't stop myself from worshiping you. Your massive rock hard cock, and big heavy balls are irresistible. While I fantasize so much about you fucking my ass, the reality does concern me. Your just so very big. I know you want it extremely bad, and I'm open to exploring intercourse, but I need to know you'll protect me. I require you to protect me because I can't say no, and you could destroy my little hole. I know I satisfy you like no one else ever has, and want you to know I will continue to work enthusiastically to do so. I've kept up with your growing need for servicing, and I've made you cum very hard, over and over again, whenever you needed it. I've never been so turned on in my life, and literally can't get enough of you. I crave your potent wads so much, and I love feeding on your sperm. It's like a drug that propels my lust for you. I don't know what I'd do if you left me. I hope you understand I'm open to you trying to mount me, and I enjoy thinking about what it would be like, if it was even possible. I just need reassurance you won't hurt me too badly. I'm so in love with you."

I didn't hear anything from Andrew for over an hour. I was so anxious. I hoped I didn't screw things up. Then, he finally responded:

"Baby, what's this stuff about me leaving you? That won't happen. You make me hornier than I've ever been in my life. Your smooth, firm body drives me crazy. When you suck me off, I fall in love. I want you to know that I literally dream about fucking you into total submission, and making you mine. I want to hear you moan and whimper uncontrollably when I pump you with my big cock. I'm gonna carefully break you in, and then methodically break you down, into absolute capitulation. Your pussy is so cute and tight now, and I love it, but I've got an overpowering urge to bust it wide open, fully penetrating it, seed it, and change it forever. It's driving me nuts! If you're willing, I will carefully take my time working on you, slowly pulverizing any resistance, and pumping you beyond anything you might think is even remotely possible. You will eventually beg me to mount you all the time, and to seed you with big thick loads of sperm. I promise to make you happier, and more satisfied, than you ever imagined was possible."

Things were out of my control now. I knew he was going to take what he wanted, and as much as he wanted it. He would be back from the gym in just a few hours, and I knew my life would never be the same.

12