All Comments on 'My Muscleman Roommate Pt. 02'

by ExploreAll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MarassoMarassoover 1 year ago

Very hot again! I just hope that Andrew will be gentle and won't completely demolish him ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wished it would be a love story and not "breaking down story", so disappointing :( On Literotica we have 80% of humiliation and degrading stories and so little of something else. Don't lose your uniqueness! There are people here who are bored with reading constantly the same stories, believe me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great buildup!! I love the main character and I really love his slutty, feminine demeanor (reminds me of myself). ready for #3.

Exluke1Exluke1over 1 year ago

Very hot story. I have a couple questions. What is the name of the narrator? Very few bodybuilders don’t need a “day job” unless he’s winning lots of completions or has great sponsors. So can we hear about that and how Andrew and his roommate feel during and after them. Are they out as a couple? You described that he wanted an apartment close to work but months on and I am curious about what horny Andrew does if he isn’t home when he gets home from the gym. They have both said that they love each other’s bodies, but not clearly each other as people, and that is really what will keep me reading the story. All he can think about is Andrew so can they both be really vulnerable and trusting and tell one another, not just after sex. They obviously spend all their free time together at the exclusion of others so to me it’s going to be sad in several months when the hormones normalize a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love that he’s concentrating on building up his girl ass for Andrew….hopefully it will be able to take the pounding when it inevitably comes…I work out and also concentrate on my ass….I love fondling it, feeling the development….Great stories…Thanks so much..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved how he came in the first episode…almost passively leaking like a girl, as he nestled into those massive pecs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love that he like ejaculated all over Andrew’s thighs after being smothered by those massive pecs..beyond hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous