All Comments on 'My Naga King Ch. 07'

by Reddestiny921

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why oh why!!! Lol love the stories though!!!

AngelDuskAngelDuskover 10 years ago
love the story

And you are evil.^^ though I love the twists and turns

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitover 10 years ago

Erm, her friend's bakery was destroyed, she was abducted, nearly killed, her mother means no good and just for a phone call telling her to do so she leaves the house ALONE.

And then this whole weird, rather confusingly handled reincarnation thing?

Sorry, but at that point you are losing me.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

What did Cass think she was going to do when she got there by herself?

maverick40maverick40over 10 years ago

Why does she always go running off without telling anyone? Ugh!:-)

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 10 years ago
Odd

The story is excellent, the characters are good, the plot twists aren't too predictable or far out; but the execution of some of the plot twists is rather bad in my opinion. Try to keep a semblance of reasoning (however perpendicular to normal reasoning), and stick to it. Try not to weird out your entire audience, okay? The story is still great, still some spelling/grammar errors, but other than that, good work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow.

Are evil but I love all the twist and turns

ladedummeladedummeover 10 years ago
Cliffhanger!?!

I could hate you right now for putting that cliff-hanger at the end, but I simply can't! The story just keeps getting so twisted - I knew that something was up with Lily but I never suspected this. I'm just dying to find out what happens next. Please upload the next post as soon as humanly possible because I just cannot wait to find out how this story ends!!!

Reddestiny921Reddestiny921over 10 years agoAuthor
The Ending

To be perfectly honest I'm not sure when this story turned into what you get at the end, several of you will probably hate the first half of the chapter anyways. So if you really didn't like it I would suggest either ending it here or looking for the large page break that tells you how it went. Especially if you got creeped out :D though it's awesome people stuck around as much as they did.

Thanks guys.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Disappointed

Sorry but you lost me at the end. Panic or not she should still have her powers and have the ability to teleport home and tell her mate what happened! Making her a whimpy weakling after in the first chapter she had enough balls to punch a demon to now be weak human when she is not really human is silly. Will see how it ends though, I hope you don't do this to your other stories.

late2thepartylate2thepartyover 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story

But...the characters are flattening out. Somehow I lost the thread when navigating the silly behavior, malevolence, and gruesome violence. I just don't understand why Cass races back to such twisted familial relationships alone without alerting the only folks who can help her. It's difficult to sympathize w her by the end of this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kind of predictable

Sorry, but up to this point, the story was interesting, since it was a bit different than the usual sort of thing. This chapter, though, was really predictable, and like others have stated, I wish you had come up with a better way for her get kidnapped than the idiocy of running off by herself like that, with no plan. What did she think would happen when she got there? Magically the insane guy would suddenly let her friend go? She'll suddenly manifest the skills to take out an armed assailant faster than he can fire the gun? She was smarter and stronger than that in the earlier chapters, and I missed that in this chapter.

The whole parasitic demon thing was interesting - I think we all knew something was off with Lilly and Juniper, it was just all presented in a rather flat and predictable way. You have writing skill, which is why you're getting the comments. If you didn't we wouldn't care. Since we obviously do care, it means you've captured and held our attention in previous chapters.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 10 years ago

Officially pissed....

How do you leave protection when you know your life is threatened and your pregnant? Completely lost me and though I gave it a four was highly disappointed.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

from outstanding to what the fuck is she thinking. from strong willed woman to oh helpless little me? i think most of us would say try this chapter again without the needless personallity changes.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenover 10 years ago
story was good, now you're characters are flat...predictable

This chapter was every where. And Cass should have known better, she already knew this guy had hurt her before. She came off dumb, and that's wrong when she was smart and strong previously. You're plot twist was good, but delivery fell flat. Please fix this chapter, you're only blemish on an otherwise great story.

On another note when are we getting the next chapter of Angel of mine? That story is great, just don't do this to it. Want to see what happens when the greedy sister finds out she is dating the guy she wanted.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago
u evil

Love love this story. U rock. Hate the cliff hanger. Cant wait for more

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

I really don't believe she would be so stupid. She knows that Zeos or anyone else in the family could easily handle Patrick and save her friend. The editing on this story needs to be improved. Sometimes I have to re-read sentences to figure out what you're trying to say.

EdwarusEdwarusover 10 years ago
Like but

Like the previous commentor i dont understand why she wouldnt get zeos family to help theyre magic ffs and strong as hell would only take a minute or two for them to get there but its stilla really good story just hate seeing her be so dumb

targetdronetargetdroneover 10 years ago
sorry but...

i kinda had it with too-dumb-to-stay-alive main characters... i mean, really? she goes alone? wtf does she have a magic enabled enhanced family of demons for?!

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 10 years ago
Agreed

This chapter did fall flat a bit. You had such a strong smart character and in one go you've made her the village idiot. Pity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NOOOOOO

EVIL BITCHES

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous