All Comments on 'My Naive Fiancé Goes to Prom'

by CraptainPlanet

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
galisongalisonabout 4 years ago
I love your stories

And am so glad to see you're still writing. I wish this was Rachel dating Brian's little brother though! Older women/younger men, It's my fetish :P Still, 5 stars.

GoonShitGoonShitabout 4 years ago
Welcome back!

Don't stay gone so long! Best writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best writer on Lit!!

Every day when I check I am really looking for your work!

Please post often! The naive, unknowing and miscommunication angle is so hot, and untapped!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You're awesome

Seriously this is all I wanna say, you're awesome

brodegobrodegoabout 4 years ago

Great story! Glad to see something from you even if I was hoping for the next Just One of the Guys.

Captain_RonCaptain_Ronabout 4 years ago
Another Great One

That was a really fun story! Good to see another one from you again. 5*

pantsalonkspantsalonksabout 4 years ago
ironic

Very ironic how she calls her boyfriend david naive and love the whole point of the series is showing she is the naive one. hehe literally thinking david is going to tell annie that they wont have sex during the end of the story.

Pan2Pan2about 4 years ago
Thanks so much for sharing.

Another masterpiece from one of the internet's best smut writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My favorite writer returns

I check back every week for a new piece by you. This lived up to all your previous works high marks. I cannot wait for this series to continue or one of your other series to continue! Thank you so much and hope to see you back again sooner rather than later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent Work!

Top quality story which (fortunately for me) introduced me to your earlier submissions, including the 'Just One of the Guys' series which is equally excellent and which I had overlooked. Your stories are amongst the best to be found on Literotica - regardless of category!

gngrale11561gngrale11561about 4 years ago
Thanks!

Glad you're back! I check for more, "Just one of the guys", but this will tide me over 'til then. Stay safe

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 4 years ago

Absolutely fantastic, loved how he was 'just going along' and had to prove to the friends he was really with Anne. Great stuff! Although, i did start to feel sorry for him getting blue balled, hopefully he was making that part up to soothe things over. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent Work

It's been established that he likes butt stuff, so why not have him mess around with a guy next time? Perhaps a thirsty gay/bi male friend of the narrator who wants to use David as a model for a photoshoot or something else requiring states of undress for "art". Naturally, she suspects nothing and sexual hijinks ensue.

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneabout 4 years ago

Loved it and all of the voyeuristic details as well as the details after-the-fact. Such an exquisite tease, every damn time. I gave this a 5 and favorited it for multiple readings. Much like your "Just One Of The Guys" series!!

Speaking of that series, we ALL would love a chapter 7a!! If you need help with ideas, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again for these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was amazing! I love your stories and am looking forward to more of the naive fiance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I love the way he "sacrificed" himself for her happiness. I'm wondering which one was actually the naive one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I wonder how many kids he's going have with other women before she considers it cheating?

Blueorange2Blueorange2almost 4 years ago

I love this story! Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing Story

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This absolutely needs to be continued!!!

Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

Such a great series! Would love to see more of him with Annie, or a wedding planner, or anyone, really! Knocking Annie up on his wedding day would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Waiting for the next one! Maybe at their bachelor party? Would be so funny if the sister managed to infiltrate that too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is hot but there's no way someone can be this stupid and get through college, let alone get to grad school. At this rate the next installment will be about David fucking everybody she knows right in front of her, and she'll have two PhD's. Lol you wrote her being jealous and agonizing over David crossing the line for the whole story and then when she learns that both her sister and her fiance betrayed her worse than she feared they would, she's like "Awww, okay no problem". If there's another installment, I hope the ending doesn't use the same formula you've used for the rest: "I cheated on you, but my memory is hazy, can I go to sleep now?" "Oh David! So silly"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel

Lots of room to move forward with this one. I am going to assume that Annie (probably Nina too) will be getting off birth control ASAP. The older sister will have to face the fact that if she wants to keep him, she will have to join the harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait!

Hope next chapter is here soon!

Tosshhh_Tosshhh_over 3 years ago
Awesome story

You are my Favorite author on here and sure many would agree. I just wish you would post more, I have reread each of your stories maybe a half dozen times. If you have those one or two stories that need just a little bit before they are ready to publish dont keep your fans waiting get them out there. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story. One of the best in this genera. I wish this was a much more popular story type, where the boyfriend/husband gets 'stolen' but never leaves the girl he's with. I hope you're doing well. It's been a year now since your last update. Though I hope it isn't the case, I'm afraid to think this story might have been your last. Maybe you lost interest or something better came alone your way. All I can say is thank you for the amazing stories and I hope more people out here emulate your style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really love your writing.... Please add another chapter. I hope you’re doing ok.

kalzoo1kalzoo1almost 3 years ago

I think the sister/fiance is the naive one. Maybe David too. Annie is the manipulative one. She's not as shy as she appears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story is so hot!

Can u make the story from David and Annie's POV?

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Great series of stories! I love the premise and you are pulling it off nicely. I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have really good taste, love the ominous end to the story so far. The miscommunication just keeps going forward and twisting the individuals further, making them desensitized to the sexual situations.

Probably the best written series on the site I have had the pleasure of reading. No bad vibes are created, it’s a really ingenious way to tell a story thats great for a reader to enjoy. The amount of effort put into the story is not lost on me with the creation of so many characters and situations.

However no updates in 2 years with covid around is a pretty distressing thing for one to notice on chances of an update.

pantsalonkspantsalonksabout 2 years ago

God I think I might dump the fiance for Annie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please, PLEASE, post more to this series. I can't find a single other story like this. It works so perfectly. The characters are interesting and varied and overall believable. Even the clueless Natalie seems like a real person. The story format of relaying the events that already occurred is fantastic. You learn things along with the narrator, and it feels like you understand her shock and resignation to the fact that it's already too late. God, this is just so good. Please continue to add to this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are some great fantasy stories on this site, but none better than this story.

The bonus is the story, being told from the viewpoint of the fiancé, is hilarious.

Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have him fuck her dad next lol I love this series

SubLoverBigDomDSubLoverBigDomDover 1 year ago

Amazing story.

Built up at a perfect pace and characters are descrived so well and made to sound so sexy. Gets me going just thinking about the story and what happens next

tacpotamitacpotamiover 1 year ago

your story is so good ! pls write more series of "my native ...." especially the protagonist wedding, her honey moon ? with Annie tag along ? or perherp her sister gradation ? read all your stories . this Annie character is my favourites !;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet, Hot and Funny!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Incredible imagination, very hot . Love these kind of stories

DirtyHarry07DirtyHarry073 months ago

Wow amazing imagination. Definitely imagined myself as David for that one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Annie have been awesome, without Nina. Just as Clara would have been without Bridget.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous