My Naive Husband - Steve Pt. 02

Story Info
Steve continues to help sister-in-law.
11.9k words
4.64
39.4k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot has changed in the past six months. Sandy, my sexy sister-in-law, established herself as a top-notch webcammer, earning her well into the six figures. And now, she's branching out into custom content and full-length videos.

When I first got involved, my role was not what I expected, nor my wife. What was supposed to be me helping her set up any technology needed for her to be successful or assist when issues arise, ended up with me pushing the boundaries of what's acceptable for a married man to do with his sister-in-law. In the end, it wound up being a win-win-win. Sandy, my wife's sister, successfully embarked on her career as an adult content creator, my wife got the satisfaction of knowing I'd been a huge part of her success, and for me...well, let's just say I've been rewarded continuously, over and over, by both my wife Deborah and her sister Sandy.

To be honest, it almost seems like Deb is trying to win me over with sex. Like it's a competition or something. Which is silly. She already 'won' me when she married me. Either way, she usually drains me, in every sense of the word. Even after having given nearly everything I have to her sister. But, who am I to complain? If it makes my wife happy, I'll do it.

The interesting thing is, once I had Sandy on her way to becoming successful, we all assumed I'd step back and let her take the reins. Well, that plan was quickly squashed when it was evident that her viewers strongly desired to have me back in front of the camera. I honestly had no idea why they'd want to see me but Sandy assured me that it was a hot topic during all of her shows.

She ended up begging Deb to let her have me whenever she needed me. Deb's response was odd in that before she answered her sister, she ended up screwing my brains out that night and then made me promise that I'd always be hers. I really wasn't sure where this was coming from but I did my best to assure her I'd never leave her. The next day, Deb called her sister and told her she could continue to use me as long as she didn't cross any boundaries that shouldn't be crossed. Of course, Sandy quickly agreed. And, that's how I became a recurring part of her show.

It was awkward at first because it was basically a chat room full of guys trying to get Sandy to do unspeakable things, most of the time with me, or with a certain part of me. Oddly enough, I had gotten used to seeing my sister-in-law naked so that part wasn't so bad. And, if I'm being honest, she is one sexy woman, especially when she's trying to tease or entice me, or when she's in the throes of ecstasy.

I guess the oher thing that has surprised me is how comfortable I've gotten when being naked as well. It certainly never was planned but after taking repeated requests to 'whip it out', or to 'let 'em loose', I gave in a few times. And, the funniest things would happen when I would. One of them being the sense of admiration which seemed to ooze from the screen. Even though it was typed text, I could feel the viewers' emotions. It kind of made me feel like a rockstar, or something.

But, as soon as it was out, the requests started flying in. Most of it vulgar, but all along the same lines. They all wanted Sandy to take my penis in her, one way or another. I got to say, these guys have quite the imaginations. I was blushing most of the time but whenever I'd look over at Sandy, she just had this weird look in her eyes. The only way I can explain it is like she was a predator, and I was her prey. I know, it's crazy, but that's exactly how she looked.

Anyway, things really took off from there. She'd get so many tips and requests for private shows that it was almost overwhelming. Eventually, we had to tailor the show around the lead up to the big show, which cost extra. And, man, would these guys pay. Sandy kept raising the prices, and they kept paying. Of course, there was the promise of a spectacular show.

Funny thing is, I never considered myself a showman. But, something about Sandy and all the encouragement we'd receive, just made me want to do the best I could. More than anything, I didn't want to let my wife down. This was a big sacrifice for her with me being away from home late into the night. I wanted to do whatever I could to help her sister...within reason.

Thankfully, Sandy was there to guide me through everything. I really can't thank her enough. She just has this unique ability of explaining things in a logical manner, helping me get over any qualms I might have about certain aspects of our working relationship. I think she explained it best when she simply told me to think of her as my boss and that as her employee; I should always keep her satisfied.

I mean, sure, there's some boundaries I'll never cross. Like, I'll never make love to Sandy the way I do my wife. Other than that, I've come to realize there isn't much I wouldn't do for Deb and Sandy.

I guess that's why I find myself now arriving at Sandy's apartment sixty minutes earlier than before. Maybe I should back up. I think I mentioned how rather colorful some of the requests can be that come in through chat. Well, one of the most common requests involve having Sandy take my penis as far down her throat as she can. Honestly, I had no idea what they were talking about. I mean, she's been giving me blowjobs regularly and I thought they were amazing. Why would she need to take more of me in her mouth?

After some explanation from Sandy and further comments from the guys, I finally understood the objective, but I was still fuzzy on the rationale. Either way, Sandy thought about it for all of two seconds before exclaiming that she'd love to do this for me but admitted it was going to be quite the struggle given my size. This only served to inflame the guys more and they got even more riled up at the possibility of seeing her struggle to get me down her throat.

I still wasn't sure why she'd torture herself like this but Sandy was determined and went about setting up a private room and spelling out what it would take for her fans to get into it. It wasn't long before we had over 200 guys in the private room and Sandy was ready to begin. Me, well, I'm always ready. Not because of some superhuman power or anything. It was simply because Sandy kept me in a constant state of arousal with her tight sexy body, not to mention her slick hand constantly gripping my shaft.

To make a long story short, she struggled. Boy, did she struggle. And, in the end, she could only manage to get about half me into her throat. I felt so bad for her. She had tears streaming from her eyes and her makeup was a complete mess. It wasn't a sad cry, though. I think she just put in so much effort, it was all she could do. And, given how bad she was gagging and all the saliva that was running down onto her perfect tits and all over my penis and balls, I'd say she put in maximum effort.

I did my part the best I could, supporting her all through it, and of course keeping my dick hard as a rock for her. She eventually ran out of steam and I could tell she was thinking she disappointed me and her fans. It ended up being the furthest thing from the truth. I thought she was crazy for even trying and her fans were overjoyed, sending tips on top of tips, virtual applause, and an extraordinary number of pics of their spent penises.

She was appreciative of it all and with a bit of sadness, we signed off. I immediately went into comfort mode and took my sexy little angel into my arms and carried her into her bed, where I snuggled up against her, nestling my still hard dick between her perfect ass cheeks, and rubbed her shoulders. It didn't take long for her to settle down and before I knew it, she'd opened her legs a bit and guided my member into her sex.

I'd like to say I fucked the shit out of her but I'd be lying. I gave her the Steve special and made sweet love to my sister-in-law for the next 90 minutes, slowly burying my monster in her over and over until she saw stars. The only reason I'm not wracked with guilt is because when I was finally ready to release my load, she told me to cum on her amazing tits. Otherwise, if I came inside her, that would really be considered making love. Thank goodness she had the foresight to stop me before I did.

Anyway, that's the long and short of why I now arrive sixty minutes earlier on days we're filming. Sandy is obsessed with giving me and her fans what they want and since they want to see her deep throat me, as they say, then that's what she's going to give them. But, she realizes it's going to take practice. Lots and lots of practice. And, lots of cuddles, And, lots of love fucking. That's her new term for it just so I don't cross any boundaries I don't need to.

That brings us to today. With several cameras strategically placed around the room so we can document her deepthroating journey, Sandy is lying down, naked, on her massage table. Oh yeah, I guess I should mention she loved my routine so much the first time that she bought a massage table and we start every session with a full body massage and some stress relief for her before we go on camera.

I always start with some warm massage oil and leave no part of her untouched. It's funny considering the first time we did this, her smooth pussy was so slick with her natural lubricants that we didn't need to go there with the massage oil but now she insists that I just use it everywhere on her. She says it just makes things easier for me but I honestly think she's fibbing a little and secretly wants the extra attention on her pussy.

Deb calls my fingers magic so I usually give Sandy's pussy a double dose of my magic fingers; once when she's on her stomach and I work my way up the back of her thighs and she spreads her legs a little for me, allowing me access to her sweet treasure, and again when she's on her back and her sexy tight body is fully exposed to me.

Deb taught me this move where she lays on her stomach and I reach between her legs and finger her pussy with my index and middle fingers while using my thumb to massage her anus. It inevitably sends her through the roof and the first time I did it on her sister, it had the same effect. It made me super proud that my wife could be so knowledgeable about how to please a woman and I was all too happy to share that with Sandy.

This time with Sandy, I spread her tight toned ass cheeks and squirted a dollop of massage oil right on her rose bud. She knew what was coming next and moaned when my thumb starting making circles while my index and middle fingers started exploring her sex. This resulted in her first orgasm of the night. The second one was when she was on her back and I was licking her pussy before sucking her clit gently into my mouth and fingering her sopping wet pussy.

I know what you're thinking. Isn't going down on her too intimate? Doesn't that cross some kind of boundary? Yes, and yes. But, it wasn't without a lot of consideration that I took this leap of faith. It was actually Deb that convinced me it would be okay. I guess Sandy had relayed to her sister how stressed out she was with everything and how much she appreciated the comfort I provided her before her shows. After a bit of back and forth, it was decided between the two of them that Sandy should be allowed the pleasure of my oral talents. Weird, I know, but who am I to argue?

With Sandy taken care of, it was now time to start her practice. By this point, I was already naked because Sandy insisted that's how I be when I massage her. Of course, she takes advantage and plays with my cock all throughout. I think it's cute. It's like her toy. Or a pacifier. Especially when she wraps her lips around the tip and shoves her tongue in my pee hole.

Sandy wastes no time and immediately starts sucking my hard cock. She looks so pretty with my dick in her mouth and it makes me so happy to see the lust in her eyes. Sandy does an amazing job of working up a lather with her spit and my precum, getting my cock as slick and sloppy as can be.

After a bit, she takes me a little deeper. Then a bit more. Then she finally hits her stopping point. I can feel my spongey tip having just pushed past her pharynx and that's when she can't take any more. She gags and chokes on my cock for maybe two seconds before panicking and pulling her head off of me. Her eyes are watering and a thick string of mucous, saliva, and precum runs from her mouth to my dick.

I can tell she's upset, tears are streaming down her cheeks, and I know this whole ordeal is really bothering her. I do my best to comfort her but she insists we jump right into the day's show. Of course, I'm happy to do whatever she needs. In a matter of minutes, we're in front of her camming setup and already interacting with a few of her fans. Before I know it, her room is full of guys, and she's bouncing up and down my dick as I grip her sexy ass. She almost seems to be taking her aggression out on me and I get it, she's frustrated. So, I just lay there as she fucks me to death. It's rather impressive watching this sexy being having her pussy splayed by my cock, repeatedly slamming herself up and down. First facing me, then facing away. It was like she was punishing herself or something.

Sandy was on a mission and her fans were eating it up. No private room for this one but the tips were still rolling in and that only encouraged her to keep going. I never heard such filthy things come from her mouth but wow was she on a roll.

Eventually, she popped off me, sending my slimy cock flopping down on my stomach, and immediately she got on all fours. Well, not really all fours. More like on her knees with her face pressed to the floor. Looking back at me, she then told me to turn her inside out. I didn't really know what the term meant but I instinctively knew what she was asking for.

Deb taught me well and I know when a woman is in this position, she wants one thing; to be royally fucked. And, that's what I did. I wasted no time and pushed my thick monster right into my sister-in-law's wet cunt and proceeded to give her a fucking of a lifetime. I really don't know what came over me but at one point, I grabbed Sandy by her hair and yanked her head up, obscenely arching her back. Then, I reached around with both hands, one tightly gripping her right breast, and the other wrapped around her throat.

For the next five minutes, Sandy seemed to be in a constant state or orgasmic bliss. Her body shook, she screamed out, and her pussy spasmed on my cock as I tried my best to fuck her as deep as I could. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore and I did the one thing I shouldn't have. I blasted my seed deep inside my wife's sister, making her howl as her body went limp.

When I woke up, I was confused. I was in Sandy's bed and she was snuggled up against me. I had no idea how I got there but I wasn't complaining. After a bit, she started stirring and when she opened her eyes, she looked up at me and smiled before gently kissing her lips. I was about to say something but Sandy just shushed me and told me we'd talk later. She must have read my mind because she then told me that she'd already talked to my wife.

The ride home was a somber one. I wasn't sure what I was walking into when I arrived and found Deborah sitting on the sofa with a glass in one hand, and a half-empty bottle on the table. It was only 9am, but I couldn't begrudge her.

I greeted her with trepidation. "Uh...hi, sweety."

"Did you enjoy it?" she snarled.

"What? No!"

"No!? Really!? You're telling me you didn't enjoy spending all that time with Sandy?," she asked incredulously.

I've never really seen this side of her before. Sure, I've seen her mad, but it was never directed at me. I guess she always saw my side of things before blowing up at me. I sorta hoped that would be the case this time as well.

"I'm sorry, babe. I don't know what came over me. One moment Sandy was extremely upset and the next thing I know, she's taking her aggression out on me."

"Taking her aggression out on you? She said you were taking care of her. That she got upset and you gave her exactly what she needed" Interesting. I guess I was taking care of her but it seemed like it was mostly Sandy's doing, and not mine..

I finally sat down next to her and tried to pull her into a hug. "Stop it," she demanded, but I didn't let up. I knew she'd get over this if I could just comfort her. Among the other things she's taught me over the years is that sometimes she just needs to be held.

I struggled for a few more minutes to get my arms around her as she made a half-assed attempt at pushing me away but I finally won and pulled her body into mine. Now she was full-on crying and I assumed it was because she was upset that I let myself fill my sister-in-law's womb with my seed.

She appeared to calm down a little and relax into my embrace. Through a little sniffle, she told me not to do that again and that she didn't like sleeping in our bed alone. I couldn't argue that, knowing full well that I wouldn't like it either, and promised her I wouldn't do it again.

Eventually, our embrace turned into kissing. The kissing led to wandering hands. And, before I knew it, she had my hard cock out and was stroking it. She surprised me when she moved her head down and took a swipe at my leaking precum with her tongue. "Mmmm...I love the way you taste, Steve. And your scent....mmmmm...fuck...you get me so hot and bothered."

Before I could ask her if she was sure she wanted to do this, knowing where my dick was less than 12 hours ago, she engulfed me. It shocked me to see her sucking my dirty cock but I figured I shouldn't interrupt her and let her give me one of her world class blowjobs.

Deb made love to my cock with her mouth for a good twenty minutes before she got up, stripped, and mounted me right there in the living room. With a loving look in her eye, she proceeded to slowly grind on me, mixed in with some bouncing, until she came on my dick. After that, it was all out fucking, as I played with her perky B cups.

When I finally emptied my seed into her, she thanked me. She thanked me for loving her. She thanked me for fucking her. And, she thanked me for being a good brother-in-law to her sister. She apologized for being upset but asked me not to sleep over there unless I give her a heads up and feeling like I dodged a bullet, I hastily agreed.

Things were back to normal between Deb and I. Sandy, on the other hand, was continuing to struggle in her quest to fully deepthroat me. Not that it wasn't making her a lot of money, though. One of her admirers suggested we film her progress and then sell those videos. I wasn't sure why anyone would want to see this beautiful girl choking, gagging, and otherwise ruining her pretty face all in the name of getting me all the way down her throat, but who am I to judge?

Boy did it work. Those videos were selling like hot cakes. So much so that Sandy decided we needed to practice more frequently. Of course, she still struggled and wasn't making much progress. Which only infuriated her more, and always turned into me giving her a rather rough dicking down, as she likes to call it.

Then, one day, she told me she had something to ask me. Apparently, not all her admirers are men. Turns out, she has a few women viewers who like our videos. One in particular, another performer, had reached out to her and offered to give her some tips on her quest to deepthroat me. The only caveat is that she would only do it in person. As an added bonus, she did offer to split any money earned from her own viewers, while we would keep all the money from Sandy's viewers.

It seemed like a no-brainer to me but Sandy interrupted me from quickly agreeing. "Wait, Steve. Before you agree to do this, you need to know that she would be demonstrating it on you."