My Naive Husband - Steve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even thinking, I pushed into Becky's plump pussy yet again. I guess then it dawned on me what was expected of me. When my hands grabbed onto her wide hips and I sunk my fingers into her soft flesh, Becky yelped and then moaned before telling me not to be gentle with my reward.

Without even a thought, I started plowing into her, making her fat ass ripple with each thrust. It was really a sight to behold. It was like waves moving across a pond every time my thighs would slap into the back of her fat ass. Of course, seeing my monster cock spearing her open was a close second.

Sandy even joined in a little and smacked Becky's ass before letting her hand roam around her expansive fleshy real estate. Becky eventually squealed when Sandy found her asshole and started fingering while I rewarded her over and over.

Becky ended up coming yet again and I guess that triggered something in me because the next thing I know, I have a fistful of her hair in my hands and I'm using it as leverage to reward her even harder. A few minutes later, I felt my balls tighten, and I exploded inside her fat cunt."

Deb just stared at me in silence with her mouth slightly open. I didn't even realize what I'd just said but if it was anywhere near close to reality, then I'm sure that accounts for her reaction. I guess I kind of just zoned out and told the story without even thinking of Deb or what her reaction would be.

It was several minutes later when she finally spoke. "I don't. I don't even know what to say. I should be mad. I should be hurt. I should be angry. And...I guess I'm all of those things but I guess I could see how you'd get caught up in the moment. Sandy is very persuasive, afterall. And, I know you think you're doing all this to help her. But, geez, Steve. You fucked her. I told you not to, and you did."

"No, no, no, Deb. I didn't want to. It was Sandy. She just...I don't know. She has a way of making me see things differently. And, I honestly believed her. I truly believe I was just rewarding Becky for making good on a promise to teach Sandy how to deepthroat."

"You."

"Me?"

"Yeah, deepthroat you."

"Well, yeah. Deepthroat me. But, I'm just there to help so she can be more independent."

"I know, Steve. I know. And, I love you for that. Just...one of these days, I wish you wouldn't be so naive and gullible. Either way, I'm glad you were there for her."

To be continued?