My Naked Wife & Her Female Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last they were all set up. They ended up both kneeling, bodies straight, looking at me expectantly. I knelt between them and put an arm around each one. I felt absurdly like a coach leading his players in a prayer before the big game. But I doubted any coach ever had players who were as nicely undressed as these two, and as eager to play nice with each other.

"Ladies," I began. "I don't think I need to tell either of you what to do! All I can say is: take it slow, respect each other, make the other happy and you'll make yourself happy! That's it, except" and my voice caught, "I do love you both."

Chloe blinked away tears, but my wife only had eyes for Chloe. I backed away, camera ready, as they were simultaneously kissing each other and whispering. It must have been decided that Ashley would take the lead: the teacher would show her student how it was done. Chloe lay back, legs splayed out, presenting her breasts... she was entering into a special place that went beyond mere physical beauty.

Ashley knelt between the girl's legs and took each of her conical breasts into her mouth. As I suspected, those long nipples were designed for suckling, and each grew longer once my wife sat back and observed her progress.

Ashley proceeded, kissing Chloe's soft skin all the way down. She spent some time with her girl's cute belly and tickled her button, which got Chloe almost collapsing in giggles.

But that, apparently, was just to soften her up. Chloe had her knees bent to preserve some secrets from my camera, but I could tell from my wife's head movements that Ashley was at last gently licking her naked cutie's vulva from top to bottom.

I was getting some great shots even though I couldn't shake the feeling that I was intruding on a private scene. Then my wife appeared to be using her hands to open things up enough down there for her tongue to dive in deeper.

Chloe was now breathing hard and gasping. I heard the occasional "Oh god" and "Oh my god." I knew her time was near and I was determined to capture the moment.

I scooted around behind my wife, squatting to get the best angle. Then I had it all: Ashley's naked rump; her head buried between a young girl's thighs; said young girl's breasts heaving, nipples tightening as she thrust her entire upper body up and back.

"Oh my god oh fuck yes!" she screamed. "Oh you sweet girl. Oh my sweet lady! Oh god oh god make me fucking cum!" And she did. I put the camera in a mode to get a burst of shots until Chloe finally came down from her multi-orgasmic high.

The two nudes collapsed in each others arms; wrapped their lightly sweated bodies around each other. I simply sat back, stunned. Nothing, I thought, no sight on earth would ever be as wonderful as what I had just been privileged to witness!

I had to get up and stretch my legs. As I began to walk around, the two bare bodies began to stir. I saw Ashley whispering into Chloe's ear and Chloe nodded. Ashley then gave me a very significant look and inclined her head towards the exit. She wanted some privacy. She wanted me to leave.

I made something of a show walking out, then I got quiet. There was one other shot I wanted to get. I crouched behind a tree, next to the tree trunk that held all their clothing. I took one picture with the clothes in focus, the girls fuzzy in the background. The second was my favorite: a big, out of focus clothes pile in the foreground, with a clear view in the background of Chloe bending down over my wife's breasts, face intent as she was trying to get both of her big nipples into her mouth at the same time. That one obviously went into my hidden folder.

I made it down over the boulder without any trouble, safely dropping my camera into a pile of leaves. I walked into the studio and it felt so cold and empty without those two warm bodies, without their warm smiles.

Then I was drawn to the restroom, with it's open door. Every step felt like a betrayal, a wanton invasion of privacy. I saw Chloe's bra and panties hanging on the two hooks behind the door. I backed up until I was practically sitting on the sink and took the shot. I studied the 'last picture' image until I had it memorized. Then I pulled Chloe's panties off the hook.

I held them up to my face without rational thought. I felt that they were still warm from the young girl's body. I inhaled and tried to identify the combination of scents as if I was suddenly a panty connoisseur: baby powder, a light perfume, and the unmistakable odor of the freshly scrubbed pussy of a young woman.

A spasm of terrible guilt and I put the panties back. I kept comparing the scene to my picture as if I was a super-spy or an accomplished cat burglar.

Time seemed to drag on as I knew that I could not stop imagining what was going on up in the forest. I wasn't jealous at all-- I actually felt a tiny bit rejected-- but then again, this was something so deeply personal...

Then I heard the girls talking and laughing. I ran out and helped them down although they really didn't need any help. My wife gave me a look and I knew I had my guilty face on. I wondered why I should feel guilty at my one transgression while these two had apparently become newly energized by going down on each other.

Both of them stripped simultaneously, as soon as I closed the sliders behind them.

"Well," naked Chloe began, "I should get cleaned up a little..."

Ashley looked at her and looked at me. It was one of THOSE looks and I was trying my best to interpret it, but somehow I was becoming distracted.

"Daniel," Ashley spoke slowly and clearly, "why don't you show Chloe our master bath? I'm sure she'll feel a lot better after a shower."

I opened both my mouth and my eyes, wide. I glanced at Chloe who immediately looked away. She was biting her lower lip and blushing again.

"Daniel," Ashley said again, "I don't know what you're waiting for. Show Chloe everything in the shower she can use-- and I mean EVERYTHING."

I looked over at Chloe again for confirmation and she was glancing at me shyly with a sweet smile.

Now I knew there had been a conversation about me after the lovemaking was over. I was a great guy (naturally), kind of cute (of course), and I deserved a bit of happiness for what I had so graciously allowed to happen.

As I directed Chloe up the stairs in front of me, I was beginning to see how happy I could be. I told her to go ahead of me up to the second floor and she smiled. I wasn't being a gentleman-- far from it-- I was loving every movement of her sweet ass cheeks.

When she was near the top of the carpeted stairs, I held back a few steps below so that my eyes were at butt level. She stole a quick look over she shoulder then she deliberately skipped a step: stretching out one of her pretty legs to the limit. Her rear cheeks stretched out too, as I'm sure she intended. I at last had my eyes on her puckered hole... and I think it winked at me. I considered that an open invitation.

Straight through our bedroom and up to the shower although she stole more than a glance at our king-sized bed. It was so weird and exciting to be showing a naked teenager how our shower worked. As she stepped in, I couldn't avoid brushing against her breasts as I helped her adjust the spray.

She stood there staring at me, getting wet. "Are you just gonna stand there and watch or are you joining me?"

I never in my life took off all of my clothes that fast. My cock was so hard and throbbing that she actually backed away. We kissed, and we wrapped our increasingly wet bodies around each other. I for some reason grabbed one of my wife's body lotions and poured it over her, rubbing it in.

Then there was nothing to do but to grab her under her that ass, lift her up ever so slightly, and then slide her down and onto my super-hard cock.

She gasped but she responded instantly. I guess I was a little too tall for her as she kept bobbing up and down on me on tippy-toed feet. I remembered my invitation and moved my hands between those rear cheeks and found her opening with my fingers.

Now she didn't like that, or she wasn't expecting it. She tightened up back there which had the strange effect of also tightening up her vaginal muscles. I didn't think she meant to, but she was simultaneously squeezing me so hard and pulling me in so deep that I lost control.

That was one of the longest orgasms I ever had, and it was followed with decreasingly hard spasms like the aftershocks to an earthquake. She came suddenly too and she came hard, she screamed "Oh fuck!" again and she absolutely collapsed against me.

"Daniel! I thought you would help clean poor Chloe up, not mess her up!" It was my lovely wife, naked and framed in the bathroom door.

Chloe was so shocked she jumped and slid off me. I couldn't help looking down at my penis: flaccid for the first time in about six hours.

"I thought-- you know-- we talked about this!" Chloe was sputtering. She was definitely not used to Ashley's sense of humor.

(I had just filled this naked teen's love hole with an exceptionally large load of my own hot juices; if Ashley was pissed about seeing that, we would have known about it.)

Ashley instead sighed theatrically. "I know, but I was hoping you'd pick some activity that was a little less messy. It looks like I'm going to have to come in there and help clean her up."

And that's exactly what she did-- what we both did. We washed out poor Chloe's cunt as best we could. We even used the pulsating shower head, right on top of it. But no matter how hard we tried, our best methods only made Chloe cum again and again. Apparently the girl was insatiable and there was no end to her production of sticky messes.

After an hour or so of touching and kissing and sucking under soaking hot water we reluctantly climbed out and dried each other off. Ashley sat Chloe down, both still nude, in front of her makeup mirror and began to "pretty her up for dinner."

Dinner! Now that was a concept. Somehow we had all forgotten to eat. My wife 'suggested' that we dress for bed, as it was getting late. She 'suggested' I go down and make something light, while dressed for bed, while she got Chloe ready.

I never wore a thing to bed so I shrugged and padded downstairs in the nude. Pasta with veggies would be quick; but since I was dealing with boiling water, I did put on an apron.

I heard the girls coming in and I turned around. Ashley had on her usual sleep-shirt which was the length of a micro-mini and she was obviously nude underneath. Chloe looked stunning: her hair had been blown dried and brushed; her makeup applied expertly-- but she was still naked, only now with her hands tied behind her back with the sash from my wife's robe.

I waited expectantly.

"I can't believe I caught this little slave trying to escape!" Ashley exclaimed. "Now we're getting ready for dinner, and we're just going to have to sit and watch her!"

"Oh no," I said, playing along. "Not our Chloe. And here we thought you were enjoying all of the sex!"

Our girl played along too with her head down trying to look upset but I could see her smiling incongruously, trying not to laugh.

We made her sit at the table between us. We ostentatiously only made two plates of food and pretended to ignore her. Finally one of us gave in.

"The poor girl," I said. "She has to be starving!"

"Well go ahead and feed her something," Ashley replied, not looking up from her plate. I started giving Chloe forkfuls from my plate, making her lean forward. At some point I began to 'accidentally' spill food on her body. I apologized each time and personally licked everything up. That part got Ashley interested and she joined in by spilling red wine on Chloe and licking her all over. Chloe came at least once from the wine licking.

I then boldly suggested that we have my "famous pudding" for dessert, but that we have it Japanese style, "on Chloe." We cleared the central island and had her lie down nude on top. I had to untie her hands briefly but re-tied them above her head. Our naked slave's little feet were hanging off the five foot countertop so she had to bend her knees slightly. That was okay: bent knees facilitates open legs.

One more thing before we served dessert was blindfolding Chloe. All I had was a dish towel and I did my best. I had to step back and take a look at her. My wife distracted Chloe while I snuck off to get my camera. There is just something about a cold hard countertop and a warm, naked girl... I got several nice pics that I now understand are called 'kitchen cuties" without her knowledge.

My wife put the bowl of vanilla pudding in between Chloe's bent knees. We were going to use wooden spoons but then decided to get our hands dirty. I scooped out gobs and put a nice-sized dollop over each already hard nipple. The pudding was cold and she reacted instantly, trying to scrunch her naked body away.

I proceeded down to her vulva and applied a nice schmear of pudding on its entire length. Ashley decided to get in on the act: she put some pudding on Ashley's belly button and then, surprisingly, smeared her little toes.

By now we were more than hungry for a taste of my delicious pudding combined with a taste of our naked slave. As I was never into feet, I started on her tummy while my wife sucked her toes. It turned out both areas were sensitive and we now were dealing with a giggling naked slave, positively writhing about on our countertop.

Preliminarily tastings finished, we moved on to more serious areas. I took Chloe's left tit; Ashley, her right. We sucked on those two long nips until they resembled the nipples on a baby bottle. We worked them to such record lengths that I half-expected milk to come squirting out.

We foolishly attempted a mutual dive onto her pussy and ended up clunking our heads together. I wisely suggested we work together: one would hold a special area open while the other licked and tasted. For some reason I was selected to hold out Chloe's outer lips while Ashley licked her protruding little nub.

Then it was my wife's turn to not only pull her cunt open but push her thighs out wider while I tried to find out how hard I could make my tongue and how deep, cunt-wise, I could go.

Chloe came at least three times on the countertop as her sexy messes continued unabated.

Of course we had to clean Chloe up yet again. We led her over to the sink and used paper towels, warm water and hand soap. I had consumed the equivalent of a bottle of red wine, so I might be excused for coming up with a strange idea. I had long abandoned the apron, so I lathered some soap on my bare penis, and I decided to rub it against Chloe's own private parts as some kind of cleansing applicator.

Well. Chloe responded by squeezing my member so tight that it hurt. She then did a combination of thigh-squeezing and tippy-toe bouncing to ride my poor squished cock to yet another of her seemingly endless orgasms.

As we at last made it up the stairs,

and Ashley peeled off her nightshirt and left it on the landing. There was too much touching and outright groping going on so any clothes were in the way.

Once we fell onto our bed in a naked heap, I had some ideas about getting Chloe over her reluctance for ass-play. I piled up all the pillows and instructed her to lean over them with her head down, buttocks up. Ashley and I agreed she had been a very bad girl so of course she tensed up as we predictably gave her a spanking.

I took advantage of the idea that I was going to apply some soothing lotion to her reddened bottom but grabbed a convenient tube of KY jelly instead. While she was distracted by my massaging motions, I put a great glob directly over her puckered hole and pushed my middle finger deep inside her.

Of course she felt me inside her again and she stiffened up and tried to resist me. Now Ashley did something wonderful. She was kneeling back against the headboard, and she had gently removed some of the pillows that little Chloe's head was resting on, and replaced the pillows with her pretty knees and her soft thighs. Then she was leaning down over her naked lover, stroking her long hair and her almost-sobbing face. She kept telling her that everything was going to be alright.

My wife was actually supporting me as I was introducing Chloe to anal play, and I loved her so much for that.

While Ashley was inadvertently distracting Chloe, I had squeezed my four fingers as tightly together as possible and simply slipped them all inside her increasingly gaping hole. My thumb was tucked between my first and fourth finger and that slid in next. The initial penetration was the worst; once a girl was opened up in back, everything else was incremental.

Ashley was watching me in wide-eyed admiration. We had never really done anal or even talked about it. She was probably assuming-- and rightly so-- that I had been taught all this by a prior lover. That was an issue we weren't worried about: to both of us, the past was past. What I could see was that Ashley was intrigued with the depth of my hitherto unknown knowledge, and that this was indeed something that she wanted to add to our repertoire.

Now it was a matter of getting Chloe over the worst part: the widest part of my hand directly around the base of my thumb. I was joining in with Ashley in telling this amazing girl how much we loved her, and that we would never hurt her. I waited until she let out a very deep breath and then I rode that wave of relaxation all the way in-- all the way up to my wrist.

I got as close to Chloe as I could without moving my fist. "I'm all the way inside you now:" I explained, "it's the only place I want to be. You are such a good girl and we both love you so much. I am only opening you up like this to teach you something more in the ways of love. Men and women who want you and love you will literally want to climb inside of you. Once you get used to this-- if you like it-- you are just giving them one more opening."

I kissed her and then I very slowly pulled my fist out.

I got up and went directly into the master bath. I knew Chloe was very clean back there, considering what we had just put her through in the shower, but I still scrubbed up like a surgeon.

I walked back in to the bedroom and every one-- that is, the two beautiful naked women-- seemed to be waiting for me. Chloe got up from the bed, came up to me, and wrapped her arms around me. She felt so soft and warm and naked and I felt the slightest stirring down below. "I want to thank you," she looked into my eyes. "I do love you because I can't help it! You are both so wonderful; you're teaching me things it would take years-- or never-- to learn." She focused back on Ashley. "You should think about opening a school or something--"

"A school for wayward young ladies?" I teased.

"More like a school for ladies who aren't wayward enough!" she shot back.

Ashley laughed and I squeezed this little one so tight I almost cracked her spine. I knew then what the strong attraction was-- Chloe was practically a younger version of my wife!

I got back into bed and held them both tight. I should have felt like a sheik with a harem or Hefner with his Playmates-- instead I just felt blessed.

It was getting late but we in a kind of timeless state. There was a lot more kissing and touching and then I heard someone snoring and it may have been me.

I woke up to a dim early dawn. Ashley was sleeping next to me and I had that "it was all a dream" moment until Chloe came out of the bathroom. She looked so young and so vulnerable just then and my heart melted. The closer she got, the wider her eyes opened. She wasn't staring at my face: my heart may have melted but my amazing penis was hardening.

Chloe seemed to be drawn to this event as if it was a religious miracle, or a UFO landing. She stopped and stared, then she knelt down. I was holding my breath-- and then she reached out and touched it.