My Naked Wife & Her Female Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out my breath and turned my head toward Ashley. She was on her tummy breathing deeply, completely out. I turned back and confirmed that yes: a naked eighteen-year-old was kneeling there and handling my cock like it was a sacred object as my wife serenely slept next to me.

The touch of a woman's hand on your cock is like nothing else. They each seem to approach it with their own preconceived notions: amusement, disinterest, self-interest, expert handling, or a sense of wonder. Chloe was not only handling me with that sense of awe, she was so intent on my penis-- and nothing but my penis-- that she was another reason that I was afraid to breathe.

Nonetheless, I carefully propped myself on my pillow; I did not want to miss a thing.

The fact that I knew that kisses and licks were coming next was obviously being conveyed to my throbbing member which was twitching in anticipation. Chloe seemed amused that it was attempting to move on its own-- silly thing-- she was in charge!

She held the base a bit more forcefully until it settled down. Now came the little licks from top to bottom. She took a lot of time with my glans; she seemed concerned with how sensitive my circumcised cock was there. When I began to ooze out pre-cum, she paused in mid-lick and made sure that that lubricant was spread all over with her fingers before continuing her project.

At last she seemed satisfied. I felt my entire body tense as I knew that her sweet mouth was next.

She positioned her mouth above me, pausing as if she was making some kind of calculation. She licked her still lipsticked lips and opened wide and took me in so quickly I wasn't ready. She seemed to be holding back her tongue for now as she was figuring how deep she could take me inside.

Then, the tongue.

She constantly used a swirling motion as if she was trying to bathe me. Of course to bathe me properly she had to begin moving her mouth up and down, going from deep-throating me to almost letting that increasingly wild thing loose.

She was an expert at swirling her tongue around me as her mouth rode me up and down. I wondered briefly how such a young girl could have become this good but I knew I really didn't want to know.

Now I was near the point of no return and I was getting out of control. Trying to keep quiet with my wife sleeping next to me; trying not to rock the bed... I couldn't stand it!

I lifted my ass up and down off the bed. I slipped out of Chloe's mouth and my cock was slapping her cheeks. She was smiling; she seem amused by my sudden lack of control.

Then I was ready to cum and I sat my ass back down and I whispered "take me back inside" and she did, full mouth on me down to my hairy balls and I couldn't hold it any more. She finally looked at me as I came. She pointed to her cheeks and I understood she was telling me to let it go and let it all go inside her.

"Love you love you oh my sweet sweet girl oh my god my sweet fuck!" I moaned a little too loudly. Ashley stirred next to me and mumbled "love you" and I never felt so guilty so dirty so alive. I was filling a naked teenager's mouth with cum while my sweet sleepy wife was murmuring her love for me.

Chloe slowly got up, her mouth full and smiling. She went into the bathroom and I was okay with her spitting me out-- at least there was no telltale mess on the bed.

She came back and kissed me as she climbed over me and she tasted like my own mouthwash. She boldly inserted herself between Ashley and me. We held each other tight and then I felt her drifting back to sleep.

Ashley chose that moment to stir. She opened her sleepy eyes and saw Chloe and me cuddling so she moved closer. She stretched out one arm, still lying on her tummy, until her hand reached over Ashley, onto my belly, briefly grazing my guilty member. Then she went back to sleep.

If someone ever asks me what moment in my life I would want to hold onto forever it would be that one: the two women in my life that I loved holding me closely and breathing deeply as they slept and dreamed their own sweet dreams.

* * *

After breakfast, Chloe had to leave us. As you can imagine, there were quite a lot of tears... and the girls were crying too. Chloe suggested that we adopt her so that she could move in and "take care of you two in your old age." I began to seriously consider the offer and was Googling "adopting an 18-year-old" when my wife punched my arm and I dropped my phone.

She did practically beg to come back and see us again soon. We all checked our calendars, and there was a three-day weekend coming up and we decided to hang out together-- nudity required.

We ate naked, we watched Netflix naked. We played Naked Dare poker which is how my wife ended up entertaining the pizza delivery guy with her tale of being a "diehard naturist."

Saturday night the ladies were drinking wine and giggling over soft-core internet porn. It must've been a "nude in public" website. That's how we ended up driving to the mall in a light drizzle wearing nothing but sneakers and socks. I parked far enough away from the entrance and the girls jumped out. I got some nice shots of them running and generally bouncing around naked silhouetted against the bright lights of the mall entrance with the name of a big department store overhead. They ran back to the car in less than a minute, damp and breathless and laughing hysterically. When we got back home we barely got out of the garage before they begged me to touch them down there and make them cum.

It cleared up Sunday and we all risked climbing over that boulder at night, totally nude. If you haven't tried it, there is nothing like making love to two women on a blanket under the stars-- and then arguing about how much we knew about astronomy:

"That's Betelgeuse!"

"That can't be Betelgeuse!"

"Are you guys talking about the movie?"

* * *

Our photo book was considered so erotic that the publisher would only release it as a 1,000 copy signed and limited and way too expensive edition. I think there are still 341 copies left.

My wife is letting me know she's ready for bed and I should get off the computer. She let me know by rubbing the back of my head with her naked breasts. That means her negligee is already off and I'll find her thong panties somewhere on the stairs.

Now that she's no longer looking over my shoulder, I can tell you that I have been more in touch with Chloe than Ashley knows. Chloe has been sending some very interesting pictures to my private email server. She has greatly advanced in her appreciation of ass-play, with toys and inserts that shock even me. In the latest pictures there is an adventurous young man helping to personally advance her studies. I just looked at the last picture more closely-- a third person must have been in the room to take it.

All I can say is that I taught her well, and that our little Chloe is growing up nicely.