My Name is Bertha

Story Info
Bertha sent to European Boarding School at age 19.
3.2k words
3
9.1k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bertha Showers

Just because I'm 19 and live with my parents doesn't mean anything other than what it is. I grew up in an 11,000 square foot house with an indoor pool. At 19, I couldn't fathom leaving my house.

Boarding school in Europe? I was out on the idea of boarding school, but perhaps I could be talked into the idea of Europe. How dumb was I because I never once saw Europe.

I think my mother named me Bertha after her best friend who passed away. As a young child I can remember that my mother told me about her best girlfriend Bertha. She emphasized that Bertha was her best friend and that Bertha suffered yet always loved. She apparently dealt with some odd bodily distortion. My mother said that she had a hard life because she had been cursed with some strange physical condition causing her to grow these ginormous boobs. The story she gave me was that she had been ridiculed by alot of kids. That's really all I ever knew about my mother's friend Bertha. However, when I was growing up, I didn't even know the slightest bit about what my mom was even talking about. All I heard was that my name came from her friend.

When I was about to turn 19, my parents cut me off. My father was a millionaire before he turned 25. Now he's in his 60's. I was a privileged yet dangerous child in New York City.

"Bertha, it's for your own good. You have got to learn that just because you have these great big boobs and men proposition you, you still cannot suck every married man's dick who stares at these big bl."

"Mom that is not true and total bullshit. You're only saying that because you want to take my boyfriend from me and you're jealous of all the attention I get because of my big boobs."

The boarding school was sold to me as a training program in order to prepare me to become a global citizen. But in reality, it was not that at all. The reason my mother chose that school in Europe is because they accepted students who were up to 20 years of age.

I was behind in school due to the numerous high schools I'd been kicked out of. So at 19, I had no diploma.

My mother made all of my arrangements so that I got there in one piece along with my bare essentials.

If you read the school's marketing brochures, you'd think I was going off to a college environment which was operated by people who really love their job and their students.

Ummm, no. This is definitely the wrong answer. It's all a big fuckin lie. I mean, A HUGE FUCKIN LIE.

My stupid mother is clueless. I'm sure she just wanted to get me out of her hair anyway. My dad is consumed with his businesses and was intentionally not involved.

The first day was checking in and I felt happy and optimistic. What choice did I have?

Immediately I got singled out and called to the Assistant Headmaster's office. I had no clue as to the reason for such action.

"What is your name Miss?"

"Bertha Showers."

"Did you say Bertha? Hmmm, your parents must not have liked you even back then!"

"Well Miss Showers, I shall call you Bertha. I can already see that there is a problem and you will need to be disciplined for it. At this school, we anticipate problems and therefore we discipline in advance so as to ensure that it does not become a future problem. You'll appreciate this later on in your life. Understood?"

"No sir I do not. What exactly is the problem? Why would I be punished for something that I'm obviously unaware of."

"Well Bertha, go ahead and remove your clothing. Before we go any further, you need to remove your panties and pull out your breasts so that I know what I'm dealing with here. Are your breasts some kind of joke or are those real?"

I did as told as this man stood about 3 feet from me and watched. When I released the clasps of my bra, the first thing he did was to whip out his dick and began waving it like a wand and stroking it slightly, as if it's normal. He ordered me to place my hands behind my head and keep my eyeballs on his cock.

I could barely even contain my shock and disbelief.

He ejaculated on my face and said that this is what sluts with big huge tits get because it's what they deserve.

I cannot explain the level of disgust and humiliation that I felt in that moment.

Then he explained to me...

"You are getting 25 lashes with my belt" as he ripped it off of his waist.

I was in total shock and I couldn't speak.

With tears in my eyes, cum all over my face, and the overwhelming feeling of powerless, I asked assistant Headmaster, "What did I do wrong? No one has told me?"

What he said next was in the most calm and matter of fact manner.

"Bertha, I'm going to be honest with you. Your problem is that you have extremely large breasts. Your breasts are obviously a big problem for you. Your breasts are simply far too large causing you to look and appear as if you are a huge, sex starved, penis worshipping slut. Simply put, you look like a slut and so it's my job to remedy this behavior."

"And exactly how big are your breasts exactly because they are just disgusting Bertha?"

"Sir, you're disrespectful and I find you disgusting. Who cares? My bras are 44 KKK. Is that a crime? What do you mean by remedy?"

His tone sharpened to a level of evil and it's here that I realized that I was in serious shit.

"Well then, I shall have to have them surgically removed. And if I decide not to then you can suffer punishment while you're a student here."

"You see Bertha, you may not realize that your breasts are so enormous that they are dramatically larger than your frame and dramatically larger than any normal female in society. You have a condition which is quite sinful."

"Yes, I will indeed correct this."

"Your punishment today is to prevent and to ensure that you do not use your insanely large breasts to tempt nor to commit a sexually explicit and unauthorized act as a big breasted slut while you're here."

"Again Bertha, breasts like those make you look like a whore and it's shameful."

He continued, "Any female student with abnormally large breasts historically has had a tendency to get caught up in unauthorized sexual misconduct with the boys next door, as well as with our adult male contractors. These are the men who work independently for our school. And, previous big breasted sluts such as yourself have led these fine men into temptation, which is a sin."

"You will be severely punished should I catch you engaged in using your large breasts to get special treatment or to entice men or boys to have sexual relations with you. Do you understand me?"

I had no choice but to submit to this asshole! I had no one to support me. I had no one who could help me. Panic and fear overtook me. Out of desperation, I told him that if he would not punish me that I would be willing to do anything he needed.

"See what I mean?"

He strapped me to a wooden horse with my face down, and then he turned on a machine that sprayed some type of

harsh medicinal strong aphrodisiac into my face for several minutes while he fingered my pussy. I instantly lost my ability to control my own body and even my own willpower. I am ashamed to say that I was overtaken with an overwhelming desire to be fucked in my asshole. But he massaged my inner vaginal places and it was too much.

I am sad to say that I squirted everywhere. This followed up with him repeating the process and watching my pussy squirt again 2 more times and then he fucked me. I am ashamed that he made my pussy squirt numerous times which then made him feel justified in calling me a dirty slut.

I screamed in pain as this man whipped my bare ass with his own belt violently and abusively. He whipped my ass 25 times with his leather belt as I felt terrible fear yet orgasmic pleasure simultaneously.

I was screaming in pain and pleasure with each whip of his belt and I hated that it made me scream in humiliation and yet made my pussy so damn wet.

After the lashes to my bare ass, which again, left me in traumatizing pain yet a disturbing pleasure, he started to unstrap me from the horse when the headmistress barged into his office and ordered him to send me to her office. He somehow quickly fucked me yet again before releasing me from the wooden horse.

He raced me down to her office.

I had hoped that she was going to apologize or hopefully even discipline him for disciplining me.

I was still at streaming tears down my cheeks as he escorted me down the hallway to the headmistresses office.

I walked into her office and she was not there yet. He told me to stand on the line marked on the floor and not to move. The assistant headmaster then disappeared.

I stood naked and in tears and alone in the office for 20 minutes until the headmistress came in.

"Okay Miss Bertha Showers. I see that we have a dirty slut in attendance with us here this semester. How do I know this my dear?"

"Ma'am, I do not know what you mean."

"Is that right Miss Bertha Showers? Well let me explain it to you. Anytime we encounter a female student who happens to have breasts that are anywhere close to the size of beach balls, then we know we have a fucking dick sucking slut in our midst. Your chest is absolutely ridiculous and definitely offensive to our staff. Your tits are obnoxious. Women with breasts as you, with tits hanging around your waist, are fucking little whores, plain and simple."

"What we find is that this little bitch has a problem in that she likes to suck other men's big dicks when she is not allowed to do so. And Miss Showers, this is a routine occurrence with those of your type. So let me ask you some questions and you'd better be absolutely honest in your answers to my questions."

"Are you a whore Miss Showers?"

"No ma'am" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Well that's a lie and that will get you 25 lashes with my whip. So, I suggest you be honest."

"I am being honest" I pleaded with her.

"Miss Showers you may think we are stupid but your high school report clearly shows that you were caught with a Youth Pastor recently on church property giving a blow job and you were banned from that church and from attending any school or church in that county, yes or no?"

"That's not true. It isn't what it looks like. I was being threatened."

"Bend over my desk Miss Showers. You are a slut and a lying slut at that. So, you are getting 25 lashes with my whip."

In saying this she strapped me down over her desk so that my wrists and ankles were completely locked down.

"Now before you get your ass whipped, we are going to get your craving for a man's penis out of your system. You are going to learn that society does not want abnormally large breasted women going around sucking the dick's of the married men. And obviously you are an addict. Society does not want any more cheap sluts like you with your disgusting fat boobies."

With saying that she picked up her office phone and asked for assistance from someone she called Mr. Roy.

"This is Mr. Roy. He is on staff as our evening janitor as well as to handle the trashy big breasted females like you Miss Showers."

"Mr. Roy, Miss Showers is being disciplined with 25 lashes. However, we have learned that she has a pattern of breaking rules with other men and sucking dicks at school. She is forbidden from this behavior and is going to be trained to be a lady of respect and this begins now with you."

"Miss Big Tits -- Bertha Showers is going to suck your dick until you ejaculate in her mouth. You are not to remove your penis from her throat nor her mouth until she has swallowed all of your semen, every single drop. Is that understood Mr. Roy?"

The next thing I knew I was strapped to a chair, my hands were strapped behind my back and my ankles strapped to the legs of the chair.

Mr. Roy unzipped his trousers right in front of my face and out flopped his enormous black penis which I was instructed to accept down my throat.

So yes, I did accept it. i sucked his big cock.

He slid his giant cock into my mouth and I sucked this old man's mammoth nasty ass horsecock for a solid 20 to 30 minutes before he shot, what felt like, 20 to 30 intense jet streams of semen down my throat. I swallowed every fucking drop so I could leave and go call my parents to get me the fuck out of this shithole.

Because I'm about to turn 19, people think that sex is a sin and I'm not allowed to have sex. Fuck them. And even though I was somehow getting massively trurned on, I don't want this bitch to be able to force it on me either.

"And?"

With my tears streaming which were uncontrollable, I mumbled, "And a group spray painted my house that said my tits should be cut off and suggested I have crotch rot."

"Get me Mr. Eubank to my office Immediately. Oh and when will that be? Very well, see to it".

The headmistress strapped me to another wooden horse and whipped my bare ass relentless 25 times with a bull whip. As mad as I was, this caused my pussy to cum as well as my bare ass to bleed and I screamed with

pain and pleasure with every single lash.

Following this I was placed on my hands and knees and my hands and feet were restrained. I was tied to the four corners of a small table that sat low to the ground. Shortly thereafter this Mr. Eubank arrived.

He was ordered to place his penis into my vagina from behind and to vigorously fuck my pussy until he ejaculated his semen into my vagina.

I was then shown his member which was simply the largest male phallus I'd ever seen. In spite of him being a very old and nasty white man, my pussy was wet.

This man plunged his humongous footlong monster dick into my pussy for at least an hour until I felt his semen exploding into my vagina.

I was then paraded in front of the entire school staff as well as the students and threatened again in front of everyone only because I have abnormally large breasts.

Again I was whipped by the headmistress another 25 times for good measure followed with the head mistress had a nurse stitch my pussy lips closed so that no man could enter.

She later had this undone. The stitch she had removed but she threatened to cut my breasts off. I was in hell.

This was all being used as their way to ensure that I would never be tempted to have any sexual relations whatsoever, yeah right!

This was on my very first day of boarding school when I was 19 years old. Again, I was in a European boarding school which had been advertised to my parents as an advanced global citizen training facility.

Before the semester had finished, I was held down, tied up and violated sexually by nearly every male teacher or staff member at the school and then threatened should I were to ever tell anyone. They said it was my fault and me to blame.

I was told that my mother would be kidnapped and brought there to have the same fate. I was told my father would be robbed of his millions and violated as well.

I think I actually became a slut. For the next 4 years I was forced to give blowjobs to Mr. Roy and to Mr. Eubanks on an ongoing basis in the name of preventative discipline. They stuck their huge dicks in my mouth and injected semen down my throat every week for 4 straight years. Yes I did have alot of orgasms, but fuck them. They're pigs.

One such occasion when Mr. Eubanks choked me with his big dick. It's unbelievably too big of a penis. I slightly bit the head of his dick enough that he slapped me in the face and then fucked me in the ass on video and put it on the internet. He wore a mask. sadly, I screamed as I squirted all over his giant cock.

I was ass fucked on a regular basis as well as assigned the job of head dick sucker to every male guest who the school invited in to tour the campus as an incentive for their business. I ended up giving blowjobs to almost every male parent of a newly incoming female student.

Towards the very end of my 4 year experience at the school, I was brought into the office and accused of fucking a teachers husband whom I have never even met.

24 hours later it was decided by a majority for me to be punished. I was taken into medical and out under. When I came out of the fog in a day or two later, I realized that both of my 44 KKK breasts had been completely removed including my nipples. I was left with nothing and my breasts were actually cut right off of my chest. I had giant scars and left flat as a board.

I went into severe suicidal depression only to be prescribed more sex as a remedy. I was fucked daily and sadly I squirted daily.

So when I was 23 years old, I was graduating in 24 hours. My parents were in a hotel down the street. I was dressed up and escorted to a party in honor of my service to the school and my graduation the following day.

When the party started I was paraded topless in front of the board of directors so that everyone could see my scars and flat chest as a way to embarrass and humiliate. Then, what followed with me was that I was ordered to get on my knees and blowjob each member of the board. This included all 10 men. Then I was ordered to allow each member to have sexual intercourse with my pussy and allow every board member to ejaculate into my pussy.

It was horrible.

However, a month after I graduated, I let the headmistress know that her husband of 10 years had his 9 inch uncircumcised fatboy in my pussy during his business trip to my hometown in Ohio and I was excited to know that I was having his baby.