All Comments on 'My Name is Cindy'

by Froggyman00

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Why

Why be married? Why not stay single. These stories confuse me, she obviously doesn't want a marriage, she has money, why be married? Seems to be an inconsistency in the story that really makes it unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To answer "why" its because a form of NTR

If you get a chance look up the term. Some writers (and a few readers) like stories where someone is selfish and the screw over their husbands. It makes them feel better about themselves (the characters in the stories I mean) while they claim to love him while at the same thing hurting them every chance they get.

NTR and cuckolding stories aren't my cup of tea and there is something about people who get turned on about these stories I will never understand.

How can someone (the reader or the character in the stories) claim to love someone at the same time get excited by humiliating them at every turn. I don't understand cuckolding any more than I understand how some people can get turned on by snuff films.

To me marrying someone means you don't want to hurt them ever. Cuckolding them means you want to "hurt" them because you get a sense of perverse pleasure (sexual or mental) at their expense and that's the only way you can get it.

But that answers your question as to why

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Selfish

people are not erotic. They're just selfish.

If you want to write a cuckold story, go for fetish, not LW. There is nothing loving here at all

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Bitch...

I hope the bitch gets caught and kicked to the curb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Understanding

What makes a story like this enjoyable is the suggestion that when you are the man and walk in to find an incredible woman like that, even though she may be married, you have a possibility of getting her. And if the reader is female, she can imagine what it would be like to have that fling on the side....

The lack of understanding is the reference to cuckolding. If she were cuckolding him, she'd have the husband come to pick her up right as the man was leaving and she stood there naked... the husband would then clean her up with a sponge and tongue bath. Would it turn me on, probably not - but at least it would be accurate to the term.

This was simply a hot bitch cheating on her husband and enjoying the fact that she gets away with it - not just once but always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
uhhhhh

if these kind of stories aren't your cup of tea, then why do you all read them and then waste your time commenting on how awful of a story it is? i reckon you have your tastes and others have theirs - are you the erotic story police?? it seems to me we are all on this website to enjoy a good story that appeals to whatever it is that turns us on - why waste your time reading it if you don't like it ... unless, of course, you really do like it but feel the need to channel your guilt for liking it into hate-speak against some person you'll never meet. whatever ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sorry

Froggyman,

My problem with this story, is that it is simply an account of a man fucking a woman. Sort of like a porn movie you start in the middle and leave the sound off. One gets one scene and it is meaningless.

This story is written like this. What is the point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well....that was boring.

Hot wife cheats on her husband and loves it. Nice. I wonder how she'll feel when she finds out he's been doing her best friend?

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
No...

She is not a hot wife, that would mean her husband knew about it. She is a cheat, she has been the entire marriage. She is also a whore by definition. She doesn't love anything but herself and money. This kind or thing makes me want to inform the husband so he will know what a piece of shit he is married to.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
It seemed as the story didn't get a good start.

Perhaps it was that there wasn't enough about her husband for the reader to feel that he was being cheated on.

What I think the story is about, is an ambitious sales person willing to do anything to make a sale with out any emotion to what it took, and just a cold outlook on life.

It wasn't a bad storyline it just needs a little more emotion on the husbands part, knowing that the woman he loves is fucking someone else that night, and will cheat on him everytime she needs sex to make the sale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Where's the punchline

Okay, we know the wife is a cheating slut and loves to fuck. So what? Does hubby find out? Does he kick her ass to the curb? Does she really care? Like somebody said. Boring. No action. Just, blah, blah, blah, I like to fuck and cheat on my husband. Oh, let's not forget the black 10" cock. please author, give us a break. But, thanks for the effort anyway, we really shouldn't complain, the tags were plain enough. Let's see a cuckold story, hot wife and interracial. Did it belong in loving wives? Yep, the owners of this site say so and let's not forget the cuckold lovers, they say so too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Who knew Real estate was such a lightning rod for negative comments.

If the critical comments are any measure of your readership perhaps you should write in crayon; they sure wine like children forced to do something they did not want to do. Hey, here's an idea for them: Read something else!

Keep on writing, that's your best revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Go away

The husband deserves a divorce.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Bad!!!!

Try again you can only do better. Good Luck

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
if you are going to write a cuck story...

you need a great deal of build up. Most of the the tension in a cuck story is derived from involving the husband. This story is poorly plotted, repetitive ("38's" enough) and jumps all over the place. A very poor attempt at the cuck story. What a waste!

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Old Story

poor plotting, uninventive dialogue. Why should we care about these people? I don't mind "cheat" stories on principle, but they have to be stories. This isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just a Story.........

................about a whore being honest with herself and us.

Why married, gives her an air of respectability.

Pure and Simple, just a slut saying...'Guess What I'm Doing' and she loves it!

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 13 years ago

Not a lw story. It should be in ... actually I cannot think of a category for this one. It is not romantic, fetish, or erotic. Not interesting enough for any other category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yikes,

who needs enemies with a loving wife like her. Cheers.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
To short. To much in a hurry

It was a good story, but lacked the details of the first one. I was just getting hard and the story ended. How about her feeding her sperm filled pussy to her cuckold. How he has become hooked on eating other studs heavy thick loads?

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
For

the full glory of what happens when white women cheat on their boyfriends with black men, by all means do a Google search on the name Ashley Olsen, who was very recently murdered by a black man in Florence while cheating on her boyfriend.

While I take the point that I don't have to look at stories like this on the site, it's just so apparent that the only category of gender-ethnicity that takes this amount of delight in cheating on both her boyfriend/husband, and then bragging about it so as to make the maximum hurt not only on the boyfriend but on the race that he belongs to is the white "gone-black" female. We don't see Hispanic women doing this about when they cheat on their Hispanic; we don't see Asian women doing this when they do the same on their Asian boyfriends; on this site, the main storyline is the white female humiliating not only their individual boyfriend or husband but the white race more widely.

I am happy to note that in my London paper I see a white male sperm donor has had no fewer than 800 babies by women world wide and can boast that women are having his babies weekly because they want his white sperm. So maybe it's only on this anti-white racist site that the white male is the subject of such humiliation and derision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When she got home?

Her husband presented her with divorce papers. Then he showed her the video that his PI had made of her recent activities. What? You don't think her husband took one look at her and didn't recognize the "just fucked" look on her? He sued her Company and rather than ruin their business, the Company paid him off - big time. He divorced the bitch and retired to a tropical island with money in the bank. She never got a job in Real Estate again. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TRULY BLACK WOMEN PREFER US WHITE GUYS

As stated by the Media! Black dudes treat women like shit ! They make fun of white women? They have no respect for anybody but themselves. Would you rather a dirty black dude or a white guy with same size cock who treats women with respect"and fucks better" black guy's what you see is what you get . White guys grow on erections some as big as the black guys. Not bad for a white guy. We don't beat the shit out of people then steal your money then brag about it with their bros "gangs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where Is Reality?

Cindy goes home to her cuckolded husband and decided to shut him off from sex. She is just in that mood. She wakes up the next morning with a burning sensation in her vaginal area. She gets an appointment with her gynocologist. Her doctor confirms that Cindy has contracted an STD. Her husband is contacted and checked out. Fortunately he checks out as healthy. But the truth has been revealed and paperwork begins on the termination of the marriage. Another cuckold is released.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why do you want anyone

To think you care, even the leastbit for your dis respected husband... you know the man you hate at home.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Bitches are a dime a dozen.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Then I cam home and my cuckolded husband grabbed my stank ass and tossed it to the curb so hard that the Seismologists in our State still think we had a an earthquake that reached a 3 on the Richter scale.

Good lord these are redefining stupid through the ages. Hopefully by now you've dared turn that closet door knob and walked out a free man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous