My Name is David

Story Info
An 18yo gets wrecked by 29yo and 45yo.
3.3k words
3.89
28k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

I'm in a foul mood...the perfect time to write a foul story! (As foul as my gentle nature can manage!) This one is going to be filled with negativity, sorrow, hopelessness, and some good old non-consent forced sex. There are three characters, all over 18, barely. David is an eighteen year old shy and gentle virgin - depressed and giving up regarding finding a boyfriend. Alex is a twenty nine year old scumbag of a man; who is obsessed with his ego driven venomous pursuit of young males to fuck and ruin. At forty five, George has lost all hope in humanity, and only wants to make his conquests suffer the same fate as his - impotence due to life long mental anguish. Enjoy!

********

Hi. My name is David. I thought I was suicidal until a few days ago. Now I just want to live and forget what happened. I was a virgin. Most of my friends talk like they 'get some' at least twice a week, but I know it's just teenage lies. At eighteen, I had never had sex. Not 'with' anyone, that is. I get by. But some early childhood trauma made me shy, nerdy, and depressed. To get this out of my system, I posted an ad on a website...a gay one. I remember every detail of everything they did to me; and will tell you like it's just happening, because I see the whole thing like a movie in my mind, and can write it all down for reading.

"My name is David. I am 18 years old. I want to have sex with a man. Please contact me at 897-626-5410." That should do it. If they like my photo, that is.

"George! Georgie! Got a live one here, man. Check this one out." Alex is hunched over his laptop, tired after hours of not finding any 'chicken' to pluck. His unshaven face is a handsome one, of sorts. His body is lean, muscular, and at nearly six feet tall his two hundred pounds shows the extreme dedication of his ego driven gym rat status. This is a pedophile at heart, but he keeps it in his pants until he finds a legal 18 year old for fear of being arrested.

"I hope so. It's been a while since we got to connect with some boy meat, Al. I do miss sucking down that fresh young milk, you know." George is a different look. Waaay different. He is about five feet five and must weigh 250 or so. He's bald and wears dentures. His face is round, clean shaven, and looks younger than his forty five years.

"Check out his picture. Is this not our goal of a shy and defenseless pup ready to be ravaged?" Alex looks positively glowing with anticipation.

"Could be. Not much muscle on him. Probably won't give us any trouble. Sure. Hit him up!"

You've Got Mail: "Hello, David. My name is Alex. I like your photo. You look like a nice person; and I would certainly enjoy meeting you. Please take my call". I have a hit! He wants to meet me. I sure hope he follows through and calls.

Ring...Ring... "Hello?"

"David, this is Alex. If you still want to meet, I have the afternoon free. If you need a ride, I can come and pick you up, if you like." He sounds nice. Polite.

"Sure. I live at 772 East Street. When will you be here?"

("George - he wants us to pick him up, like now. I have an idea. Let's do him at his place and we'll be untraceable.")

"Okay, David. I have to take a friend downtown after picking you up, is that okay? We can be there in an hour."

"Sure. See ya." Good, I'll finally be with someone. My life has been one big fuckup until now. Maybe now I'll get some action. I gotta shower.

They Arrive -

Beep. Beep. He's waving me over to the car. "Hello, David. I'm Alex. It's nice to meet you. This is my friend George. He has to take a leak, David. Can he use your bathroom, or are your folks home?" I like Alex. He's a hunk!

"Sure. Come on in. My folks are on vacation. No worries." Damn, he's a tall one. "How tall are you, Alex? I'm five foot eight."

"Six feet with seven inches." I like his laugh. My dick is only five and a half inches, so a seven is impressive to me. His friend needs to pee, so I'll just let them in.

"Thanks, David. While George is in the bathroom, I have something for you, kind of a preview present of what you can expect." He's turning around and fiddling with something. Wow. A present. Wonder what...

"No use struggling, Davey Boi! Just take deep breaths. That's it. Close those baby blue eyes of yours. See ya later!"

"Is he out?"

"Like a used up candle. Lock the door. Pull those shades down. Find us his bedroom, George. I'll have a taste of him while you do that." (Mmmm. Soft boi lips. I love the feel of tender smooth flesh against my body. Can't wait to strip him down. I'll let George drain his sack, but this one is all mine for the taking. George is a limp Louie, but he knows how to fist a hole like the best of them. Damn, these lips taste sweet!)

"It's up here. Al." He's found the kid's room. If we make a mess of him there the folks will just blame his teenage habits. Besides, none of our little 'friends' ever talk. They're too embarrassed by what we do to them! "I have the restraints."

"I can always count on you, partner. Lift him to the bed with me, will ya?"

"How long will he be out?"

"Long enough for us to strip and bind his pretty body; and for you to start milking his nuts." It always gets me going to see George's reaction when he knows there's a cock to suck on. Poor guy has nothing else to live for.

"You know I love young cock, Al. With my dentures out I can feel every hair and vein while I suckle on the shaft. It's what I live for. What does it for you?"

"Ripping into a virgin hole and wrecking it for anyone else. Taking an innocent boi like this, and using him so he knows just how fucked up this world can be. Watching him cringe, and then purr as I fuck his brains out and send him over the edge. I also like watching you fist his little pucker, and gape it real good for my dicking. I'm getting hard. Let's start this party. Strip him with me, George. Yeah. Good. Shit, this kid is fine! We got us a fine one here today, buddie. Look at his skin. He's a young one for sure. Not a blemish on him...not yet, right, bud? Rope his hands above his head. Use the rail on the headboard. That's it. Wait a minute. Smell these pits, pal! Pure heaven. No messy deodorant here...no, just the natural perfume of a ripe virgin boi about to be taken! Put the gag on him. We don't need any backtalk or screaming to bother us."

"mmrhumphll." What the fuck? What have I done? Holy shit! This is not what I want!

"Hello, Davey." Alex looks hungry and mean, nowhere near the nice guy I thought he was. "Welcome back. George and I are just gonna have a little fun with you...with this sweet young body of yours." I can't talk, but I can wiggle and kick! "That's it. Use up all of your energy; and make it easier for us to do you without a fight." I'll lay still. "Good. Here is how this will go." He has my dick and balls in a grab; and is lifting them straight up until it hurts.

"NuuJmmmiollllaa!!!"

"I know how you feel, Davey. You feel like I am going to lift this package of yours straight up and off of your silky boi body...but that would be a complete waste of your nubile young flesh, now wouldn't it?" YES! NO!! DON'T!!! Fucking gag! What am I going to do? "You are going to get stuffed by us in all of your holes. We will suck your cum from these nuts until they scream for us to stop. George loves to open up a new hole. I love to fuck boi hole and pound it until my seed floods right up into your chest. When you are good and tame, we'll even let you suck and swallow a couple of loads; and you get to fuck George up the ass for a finale!"

"I like taking young dick. I like sucking on it. I like the way it feels inside of my ass. You'll like the way I treat you, David. I promise you will." Maybe these tears will make them change their minds.

"That's it. Davey. Let those tears flow, my man! You are so very soft and pretty. I'll lower this package of yours if you promise to listen, not move, or cause us any trouble...okay?" I am nodding furiously so he'll let my junk go. He's stretching me to the max! "Take a look at our boi's nice tight hole, George. Does it look like you'll have a good time using it?"

"I sure will, Al. But I'd really like to milk him first." Milk me? I'm not a fucking cow! Oh, thank heaven Alex is releasing his grasp on my junk. Oh. Oh, fuck. This guy has no teeth, and he's gumming my pole like it's a piece of fruit. UUhhhh this feels sooo good.

"AWHHNOWAHHH." (AHH!!! NO!!!)

"Take it like a man, David. My finger is just the first of the things that will be going up into this beautiful ass of yours. Now two."

"Uahnnn." At least he's using a lot of lube.

"Now three."

"Lucky for you that George has small hands, Davey boi...but they are still big enough to stretch you open for me. Tell you what. You promise not to scream, or try and talk us out of our fun, and we'll take the gag out. Just as soon as George has his whole fist up inside of you, that is."

"NNNUHHNNNOOHH."

"Can't understand a word you're saying, sonny. Now that George is in all the way, just nod if you agree to our terms and remember two things. You can not get away from us. If you cause us any trouble, we'll not only continue to wreck your virgin ass, we will wreck that pretty face of yours so that no one will want you after we're done. Is that clear?" I am nodding. "Good. Then you will be a good boi and suffer our playtime with us, right?" Nodding again. "Keep inside of him George. You can also start to seriously drain his balls while I take off this gag. Remember - no talking to us! You can moan, you can groan, you can sigh, and you can cry...that's it. Agreed?" I have to agree. I have to. I nod.

George's Playtime Continues -

"I'm going to deepthroat your penis now, David. You have a lovely penis." The way he's touching me, and talking to me, is making me rock hard. I can't help myself! Oh. No one has ever...oh. Oh. I have to be silent. The muscles of his throat are like a vise that's squeezing my cock, then releasing. Squeezing, then releasing. I never...I never...

"Cumming! Cumming!!! uuUAAHHHH!!!" Fuck. Oh, fuck! I said something. I hope they don't beat me!! Maybe if I look terrified and give puppy eyes to this bastard Alex...

"It's okay, Davey, we understand, don't we, George? Answer me later, Georgie boy, just keep sucking the nut out of him until he's totally drained. You did good, Davey. You did good." What a relief. This human vacuum cleaner is cleaning me out but good. This whole thing is a nightmare; but having his fist inside of me actually feels much better than the cold cucumber I've used. Much better. "All done? Nice job you two. Now give our boi a taste of his own milk, Georgie. You did save some on your tongue like always, right?"

"Do I...." No talking. Oh, crap. He's got me in a lip-lock. I've had my cum in my mouth before, so this is one thing that doesn't bother me. Besides, his fist is still working me up and I feel like I might get hard again real soon.

"Pull out, George. Alex needs to have his fun now."

Playtime for Alex -

Now that the kid has been well drained, and had his ass full of George's fist, I'm thinking this would be a good time to have the kid take my cock...up his ass. But first a nice blowjob to start things off right!

"Ever suck a man?" I am shaking my head 'no'. "Think of it like a soda straw that you keep bobbing up and down on with your warm, wet mouth." This is not the way I had imagined it would go for my first blowjob, but here I am! I'd like to bite the dick right off the jerks body...I'd like to... "Don't get any funny ideas. I feel teeth, you feel my fist - got it?" I got it. I nod. Alex is taking off his clothes. I know he wants to fuck me. I'm okay with all of this, except for the forced parts, and not having a say in any of it. They're just two jerks out for some fun. They really won't hurt me. Will they? I'll give him this - his body is amazing! Lean muscle everywhere; and with a light dusting of brown body hair that has me wishing this was all under different circumstances. I could really fall for a guy like him! What am I thinking? He's a sick jerk! But this body...

"Looks like he's getting into it, huh, Al?"

"Feels like it, G. Feels like it! Good job, for a beginner, bud, but you can stop now...and scoot your legs up to your chest. Alex is ready to give you the best seven inches you'll ever take into this plump ripe ass of yours. Got to hand it to you, Davey. Must be good genetics or something. Obviously you don't work out. You look weak and girlish to me...but this ass! This ass is one of the best I've had the pleasure to rip into...like this!" Oh, man. He wasn't kidding. If George hadn't opened me up, this would have really hurt. As it is, Alex slid in with only a bit of pressure and almost no pain. Actually... "Yeah. Yeah. Smile for Alex and his man tool that's plunged deep into your hot hole, Davey. You're missing something incredible here, G! Take my word for it, this hole is prime, man. Prime!"

"uuhhhh." My first man up my ass. I have to admit, this jackass feels great inside of me. And his look! If I could move my hands, they'd be all over his furry pecs, his abs of steel...his trail. Just watching his body undulate as he strokes inside of me is getting me hard again. I can just about see his full bush on every outstroke. So sexy! Between my blowjob and this fucking, he can't last much longer.

"Take it. Take it you privileged pretty boy. Take my cock. Oh, yeah. Your ass was made for my cock, boy. No matter who fucks you after this, Alex will always be your first. Fuck. Ohhhh. FUUUUCKKKKK!!!!!!" Geeze. His whole body is shaking. Pulse after pulse of his seed is flooding my guts. I can feel it.

"Nice fucking, Al. Your ass looks great pounding the kid's."

"Don't get any ideas, George. Limp Louie...remember?" Alex is a real piece of shit. George looks dejected. What am I doing feeling sorry for him? "You're gonna have twins after that soaking, Davey. My babies. My boys. Right. Time for the finale. We usually have our 'guest' fuck Georgie here, but you have been such a good trooper, I am giving the decision to you." I can see the look of sadness on George's face...but it's Alex I want to screw, more than anything else in this world at the moment.

"You." Alex looks a bit surprised. Just a bit. But his slight smile speaks volumes.

"Done. Grease up my hole with your educated tongue, Georgie. Then slap some lube on after you untie our friend here." George is untying my hands first. They've been up over my head this whole time, and they ache. Now he is lapping at Alex's hairy hole with his tongue. I only saw this done a few times before - in porn videos. It looks hot! I could run away now, while they're both busy, but what's the point? I think the worst is over for me...and I don't want to miss my first time fucking a man's ass.

"I trust I can talk now, right?" They both are nodding as Alex assumes the position at the foot of my bed, bending over with his chest on the mattress and his ass high in the air. This gym rat looks like he enjoys taking dick. I'll show him!

"Uhhh. Fuck. Nice plunge, kid." I went right in as fast as I could. My bush is up against his cheeks, and my balls slapped his ass, as well. YES! I am finally fucking!

"Shut up and just enjoy how good it feels to have virgin cock invade your sorry old hole. You two should count yourselves lucky that I wanted most of this to happen, without the forcing, that is. I'm gonna fill your sorry ass with cum, then maybe I'll get on the phone and call..."

"Doubt it, wise ass. Look over there." He's pointing to the side of my dresser. A fucking camera! No way! "Tell anyone...anyone...and all four of your sweet young cheeks will be plastered all over the internet. I can see it all now: 'Davey does doubles!' Yeah, that's perfect."

"Fuck."

"Just look at it this way, kid. we had some fun. All of us got off. We all got what we wanted; what we needed. Right? No one got hurt. It's all good. Right?" Despite the cards that he holds, Alex needs my approval.

"I'll tell you what, Alex. You and George get your sorry asses out of my house and back to the rocks you crawled from under. You know that one day one of your 'guests' is going to go ballistic and rat you out, or worse. Not me. You guys were shits for knocking me out and going at it like you did...when I probably would have joined in of my own doing without all the drama. Now get the hell out!

The Wrap -

I have nowhere to go, so I'm just sitting on the edge of my bed; and watching Alex and George get dressed and gather up their things. Two losers and me drained of our energies and ready for a shower and a meal. George is heading down the stairs to their car.

"Thanks for the fun, Davey. Catch you in the rush." His shirt is still unbuttoned. His muscular torso, the one that transfixed me a short while ago while he was fucking my brains out...I can see it glow with his inner heat.

"We can do better than that, 'A', as in 'A' for Alex." He looks puzzled.

"Your number, 'A'-hole. Here. Write it down."

Corjix

I feel better now.

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers