All Comments on 'My Name is Jackie'

by jackiegirl199

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
5

gave it a 5 avery hot sexy story. Well written and I loved it.

RebelWolfRebelWolfabout 19 years ago
Awesome

AWESOME story.. I think you did a great job on it.I would have loved to be sitting in front of you while you trying on the shoes and Bobby was cool also. I was thinking Bobby was me in the story omg did I ever cummmmm. I stroked my cock like no tomorrow.. Thanks again and keep the stories cumming..

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Do you mean that she just told him what she

wanted? She didn't go out and fuck every man within a 50 mile radius? She didn't fuck his friend, his boss, their neighbors or any relatives? She just told him what she wanted and he worked to provide her with a better experience? How in the hell did that happen? The wife is supposed to keep secret her disappointment with her sex life. Then she is supposed to cheat with other men to find her sexual fulfillment. That is how these stories are supposed to work. The husband is not supposed to know that his wife is not getting the best sex possible. He is supposed to be clueless!

If you continue to write stories like this; with loving couples, who love and respect and talk to each other, I think I will.......I will.......have to read every damn one of them, giving them the highest scores possible and recommending them to everyone I know.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Now this is a loving wives story!

No Cheating, No cuckold, No Lieing, No backstabbing!

A real loving woman telling her man how she wants to be loved and he took the lead! Only if all women were like this

We wouldn't have all thes stupid cheating stories that bore me. This story was hot and got a well deserved "5"!!!!

I would like to see more stories like this! Perfect!

Thanks so much for a real loving wives story!

Sexmate

Gus AsparGus Asparabout 19 years ago
hot!!

Fucking hot story, Jackie, and you're obviously a fucking hot woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great stuff!

Wow! I can't wait to read more of Jackiegirl's submissions! Well written and unbelievably erotic! Keep it up, girl!

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 18 years ago
Smoking Hot, Dripping Wet

I have a special place in my heart (and my pants) for Jackie. This is such a hot, loving and sexy story. Tender communication between a loving couple that lets them explore heightened sexuality together - and we get to join the fun! Oh to be a shoe salesman in Jackie's town . . .

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
More!! More!! Keep them cumming.

We want to read the "Rest of the Story!"

OldtimeymanOldtimeymanalmost 14 years ago
Another outstanding

story. Everything was perfect, even down to the breast size. IMHO anything bigger than that is distracting and not part of the package. Good writing!

AluunAluunover 13 years ago
Absolutely the best

This work is perfect. The pace is excellent. The style amazing. The sensuality mind blowing. If I had the tallent to produce this quality I would make a very good living as an erotic writer. I cannot thank you enough for sharing.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Piercings are gross

so I rated it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice work!

J,

wish I was Bobby. Wow.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Damn what great writing!

My cock is too hard for an 80YO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tit piercing

Don't like pierced nipples!! Jackie should have gotten some strange fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW!!!

This author really knows how to write a sexy story. This one was hot as hell. Definitely Five Star worthy.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
WOW

Jackie,

Your words are so arousing and the style in witch you seduce your readers are over the top.

Your stories suck me right into being part of the whole fantasy with you.

That takes a lot of talent to be able to do that with the written word alone.

I still want to know or should I say need to know why you have stopped submitting any stories sense 2005?

I sure hope it wasn't from a bad experience on here or in your personal life that made you stop.

You are a very talented writer author and should continue to share.

Thank you, Smiles to you :-)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

She went a little too far this time.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

Nothing to hate here Jackie and nice writing too

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What is with all these stupid story tags?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous