All Comments on 'My Name is Jasmine'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

Love the background of the girls. So sexy and fills gaps to the story. Thank you. Keep them coming cause im your biggest FAN now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good read

Be nice if you could put this story down with the other two. Made it a little hard to find. Thought you hadn’t written her story. One of the better writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gotta Love that last line...and a lot of Lipstick....Another stellar story, just a little confession, that line, looking like a good breeze would blow him away.I laughed my ass off..After having read the whole series I never really pictured Marion as being quite that small and skinny, so when I read that, the visual image in my head just cracked me up.

I wanna read the whole series again now with his real stature in my head. You MUST work out some way to continue this story its just too good to stop where it has this should be on going..Like come on, Bands are always getting into strife and getting in the headlines for their off stage antics..a band of HOT lesbian Babes would be the ultimate off stage party animals. Not to mention everyone would be badgering them to appear on every show from coast to coast. I'm just Saying ..LOL 5 Stars Of Course (SoundAbuse)

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 2 years ago

I love this it adds so much to know some of there back story

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

The Band is the focus so stay focused …. But sometimes it needs cement to hold things tight together ….. bringing a tranny into play is a extraordinary idea for a all girls band ….. and the πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ community is happy one or the other way , same same but different ….. unfortunately i can’t listening to the band’s play ….. just joking

Ten guitars for a fab music tale πŸŽΈπŸŽΈπŸŽΈπŸŽΈπŸŽΈπŸŽΈπŸŽΈπŸŽΈπŸŽΈπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸ’

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...