My Name is Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." It came out as a whimper. She stood quickly and led me to the bedroom and her giant bed looked imposing. She stripped me while I just stood there. As soon as she had me naked, she stripped herself realizing I was too stunned to move.

God she looked so beautiful in her lingerie but she stripped bare and so we were on the bed....oh my god I freaked out, I'm in bed with a woman...

She took control quickly running her hands all over my body caressing and fondling, stroking rubbing massaging lightly. My body was a piano and she played it well. As I lay on my back, she worked her mouth all over my body, sucking my breasts and nipples, sucking like a feeding baby. When she slipped down kissing her way past my belly button, I couldn't help writhing around like a fish out of water.

When her lips touched my pussy, I jumped that high I left the bed. Her arms curled around my legs holding tightly as she kissed and licked my twitching pussy lips. "Sharon....please....I've never...."

She peeked up from her position, her eyes appearing from my pussy, "Relax baby, just enjoy stop worrying."

The moment her tongue slithered into my pussy I sighed, "Oh god."

Her tongue flicked in and out up and down around and around in a loving swirling attack on my privates. It started deep, right in the core of my being and my head pounded. My body trembled, my eyes fluttered and the feelings oh god it was like I was on fire, burning in passion.

But it was just the start as her fingers soon replaced her tongue in my gooey depths greedily she sucked and nibbled on my fleshy lips, but then when her mouth closed over my clit and she sucked it deep into her mouth I exploded, my body shuddering, shaking crazily and I screamed, not a squeaky screech but a scream and it didn't stop my hips seemed disconnected as they jerked and I tried to push her away my hands in her hair but she was immovable and the harder she sucked my fear turned to desire and I pulled her face against my squishy hole and she fucked me with her whole face.

Afterwards we lay together and she kissed me lightly and the tears stopped allowing me to whimper, "I'm sorry."

She chuckled, "Why....what's to be sorry for?"

"I didn't....you know do anything for you."

"In time when you're ready, there's no rush baby."

I still felt guilty and lying there with her hot sexy body next to me I let my hands wander, I played with her big bouncy boobs, her pointy nipples and the big brown aureoles. Then as she shivered lower until I touched my very first pussy. It was sticky with her dewy secretions and she parted her legs allowing me to experiment. I didn't know what to do I just stroked her labial lips, pinched them the way I liked, stroked her fleshy folds and then gently slipped my finger inside toying gently, "Oh you teasing fucking bitch." She giggled.

"Don't you like?" I blushed.

"Like it I fucking love it you bitch, but don't tease me, god I'm fucking horny."

I plunged my finger in and began to fuck her not hard but with long slow gentle pushes. Her hips buck pressing back against my hand, "That's it baby fuck me, fuck me hard." Her voice rasped croakily as I sped up and got harder more forceful.

I lifted my hand to lick my fingers and the taste made me shiver, it was tangy and sweet, earthy, I thought it would be horrible but it was far from it. I made the decision and jumped between her quivering legs burying my head in her sweltering muff. I didn't waste time I went straight for her open glistening hole and my tongues disappeared in one move. I fucked her, I licked her, I drank her juice I slavered all over her pussy and I delighted in the feel of her fleshy little nub as I sucked it furiously into my mouth.

"Oh fuck you dirty little slut, fuck yes, lick it baby make me cum, make me cum on your face, in your mouth make me cum."

her thighs which were now wrapped around my head and her fingers tugged painfully on my hair as she tried in vain to push more of my face into her hole.

Her pussy sucked my fingers in as I fucked her, the walls clutching and gulping wildly as my hand plunged in and out her fat little clit now twice the size it was when I started. When she finally came it was as explosive as mine going on for ages.

Sharon taught me well in the Sapphic arts, I learned to love the taste of pussy. She taught me well. I had other reasons for being grateful to Sharon she pushed me deeper into music. Up until then as much as I wanted to play in a band, I never worked up the courage to actually do it.

Sharon introduced me to Damien a young guy she worked with. He played guitar in his own band and invited me to try out for the vacant bass player's position.

I arrived at their dingy little rehearsal room nervous and excited. They were a four piece Damien, Roger and the drummer Cindy...ah Cindy god she took my breath away, she was stunning. They helped me carry in my gear and set up, they gave me some song charts and I listened to their first song as they blasted into it. Jesus fucking Christ, thrash metal grungy punk. It was fucking loud and obnoxious.

I tried to find bass lines to fit but nothing seemed to fit, well nothing I knew anyway. Damien called it to a stop and said, "Just focus on power chords or hit fat notes just keep time with Cindy."

Cindy smiled at me, she was amazing, her drumming was so tribal and rhythmic, totally wasted on this lot. When Damien started playing again, I did as he asked and just sat on the notes plucking single strings in what I hoped was a sympathetic rhythm.

Damien screamed loudly, "Yeah that's it doll face pump it up."

I tried to look interested or into it but it was shit. I wasn't really interested. That night at home curled up in Sharon's arms I confessed my dislike. She giggled, "Yes I wondered what they would be like all he ever talks about is heavy metal and stuff. Baby you want to be in a band, just use them as practice, at least you will learn about being in a band."

That made sense, it didn't seem fair to use them and lead them on but she was right I could learn. I watched videos and you tube clips and learned a little about playing metal.

The real attraction was Cindy the only problem was she already had a girlfriend and seemed a little aloof, super cool. She always wore dark shades so it was impossible to see what she was thinking. It was the music where we connected. OK I didn't like what we were playing but I loved forging that connection with her. She always seemed to second guess what I was going to play and she was always there on the one beat so tight.

We jammed for a couple of months but in the end it wasn't fair, they started talking about going out to play for real and I wasn't feeling it, not one little bit so I pulled out. It was sad because I loved telling people I was in a band, it felt good...what I always wanted.

With Sharon's help I built up confidence to answer some ads in the university newspaper and on noticeboards. I auditioned for lots of quirky bands and we actually played some gigs which I adored. Standing on stage even to small crowds was exhilarating and really got my blood pumping, in short I loved it.

Things seemed to converge for me, the first was Sharon, she was a very ambitious person and had moved to Lawrence to take the manager's position. She had made such an impact she was being offered an even bigger role, but that meant a move to Kansas City. It was a sad time for both of us, she wasn't just my first although that probably had a lot to do with it, I genuinely had feelings for her and I think her for me. The day the movers came I became a little depressed.

I went down to my favorite music store to chill out and play some instruments, pretend I was buying something. The guy I usually talked to Bill wasn't there and I ended up talking to Mel, we had bumped hips a few times in the store and she came onto me several times but I was already in a relationship with Sharon and sort of pushed her away. Not that I wasn't interested just well you know when you meet somebody and it doesn't matter how pretty they are you just don't feel that way? Well Mel was like that for me, I liked her but I wasn't attracted and it wasn't because she wasn't attractive, she was actually very beautiful and she had an aura of light, greatness or something about her.

Anyway, on this day we talked, maybe because I was feeling sad and lonely, maybe she picked up on that but we ended up jamming together and there was an instant connection, her music, all her own songs were incredible and new and vibrant and I was in heaven. Our styles sort of meshed and I saw in her face she felt the same way. She loved it as well.

That started us on a journey. We jammed solidly and her firmly stated mission resonated within me. She wanted to form a band, an all-girl band that was the best in the business. She wasn't playing around she wanted to become something much bigger.

We jammed almost every night for over a month and every night she brought along a new song, god she was prolific when it came to song writing. When we played, we connected on an emotional level I had never felt before, well except for Cindy...Cindy...god she would be perfect for us, I imagined those sensual tribal rhythm's beating out behind us.

My life seemed to be in turmoil, I dated lots of chicks trying to fill the void Sharon left but as much as I loved the sex, I missed the emotional connection. I learned a whole lot about sex though, holy shit I learned a lot.

It all sort of happened coincidentally, I bumped into Cindy in the supermarket and we chatted. I asked if she was still playing in the band and she laughed, "Hell no, I couldn't put up with the bullshit, after you left, they got this young kid, I swear he only knew one chord."

Sensing an opening I asked, "Would you like to jam with Mel and me?" I explained what we were doing and what Mel's ambitions were and she nodded, "Hell yeah, sign me up."

A quick hug and a promise to meet tomorrow at the music store so I could do the introductions. Mel seemed interested, although it took her a few moments to wipe away the drool. Cindy did have that effect on people she was a stunning girl, sensationally beautiful.

The first time we rehearsed it was sensational. Mel and I started playing and remembering these were all original songs and Cindy had never heard them before but she listened quietly until she felt she had something and suddenly there it was this incredible pulsing vibrant resonating tribal drum fill. It beat incessantly, a continuous rolling thunder that swelled over the guitars.

Mel and I glanced at each other and we were off on a wondrous journey and Cindy was the driver. I couldn't help it I danced, I danced like I never had before it felt right, I floated carried aloft by the soaring sounds and rhythm's. The songs had never sounded so good.

Mel felt it as well, it wasn't staged or practiced but she started dancing with me, her face inches from mine and we were one. There was no discussion required Cindy was in.

We rehearsed like crazy before setting out on our mission to conquer the music world. That was how OUR DIRTY KISSABLE LIPS formed, we all loved that name, Cindy seemed very excited by the word Kissable. We started off small playing local clubs, restaurants, the university anywhere we could. OK we still weren't that good but we did get plenty of good reviews and the lesbian community fell in behind us, an all-girl band was just what they wanted.

Our little world was music, music, music. Everything we did centered on music and getting gigs.

Cindy seemed to grow in our environment and if anything, she got prettier and I was so attracted to her but she, like Mel took full advantage of the women who hung around the band. She had a different girl whenever I saw her.

Mel as well seemed to be enjoying the multitude of women hanging around our nebula. That did change when she met Molly, I had never really experienced jealousy before but one night we played the bottle neck and there standing off to one side was this gorgeous sexy little creature. Fuck she was sexy and the way her body moved as she listened to us. She was one of those exotic sensuous creatures and she had the most piercing eyes.

I couldn't concentrate my eyes were drawn inexplicably back to her but unfortunately, she had eyes only for Mel. I could see it in her intense glare that she had the hots for Mel.

At the end of the night they ended up talking to each other and leaving together. Their romance was short but fiery, it last no more than six months but it could never last not with the intensity that boiled away constantly between them. Molly was like that intense, deep and fiery. She was however a free spirit and that's what inevitably broke them up. Mel caught her with another chick and boom our little world exploded.

It was hard for the band because aside from her love for Mel and yes there was real love there, Molly also loved the band and she was like a non-playing member, she found us gigs, wrote reviews and generally promoted us wherever and whenever she could. She was sort of our unofficial manager.

We all loved her but we also saw the hurt that she caused Mel...

As we played more regularly it was Cindy who through the cat in among the canaries, "Guys, we need a soloist and a back-up singer."

Mel looked devastated and snapped back caustically, I played the mediator, I saw what Cindy was trying to say, we could use another voice in the band and yeah something to fill the void when we got to sections where there were no vocals, Mel was a good guitar player but she was no lead.

After a lot of discussion, read argument we decided to try and find somebody. Mel was hurt but I think she realized as well we all had our limitations.

There were a couple of guitar players who came along for a jam but they were from different worlds. We tried a keyboard player but that was horrible, so bad that I laid down an ultimatum if they kept her I was leaving. Thankfully they felt the same.

It was a month or so later when our world got turned upside down. Molly turned up at a gig at the Bottleneck and there she was right in the middle of the mosh pit dancing like she didn't care, her hair flying wildly as her body gyrated sexily. With my eyes focused on her I felt my pussy tingle and shiver, god she got me sticky.

Surprisingly Cindy and I had Mel in a group hug as we tried to console her and Molly burst into the green room as if nothing was wrong, "Hey girls!"

Of course Mel snapped and barked, "What the fuck do you want?"

She smiled and passed over an MP3 played with headphones attached, "I want you to listen to these songs."

Mel snatched them from her and pulled them on and I saw her expression change, her mouth softened and I saw it she became mesmerized. She had a listen before handing them to me. The moment I hit play I was blown away...holy shit they were good and what a voice...an angel....no that was doing a disservice to whoever was singing it was fucking amazing. I passed them on to Cindy who was as equally impressed. Of course, the question was...who was it?

I didn't have to ask because Mel beat me to it, "OK Molly who are they?"

She smiled, "It's not a they it's a him, he's from the university...a friend."

"No fucking way is that a guy." Mel spluttered.

Molly laughed, "Afraid so girls and he's awesome, he wrote those songs and they would be good songs for the band."

Mel nodded, "Yeah the songs are good, they could definitely be us."

Molly offered to introduce us all and even suggested he would be great for the band. In all honesty I agreed, the songs were like he wrote them for us and they lyrics were amazing, lesbian ballads...how the hell did a guy write those. I would have happily had a guy in the band but Mel was fanatical about keeping our all girl status, and she was right about several points she raised. We were popular because of the crowd we attracted, a bar full of women don't cause much trouble.

Molly turned up at rehearsal like she used to, this time she brought song sheets and the music to the songs she played us the other night. We listened and broke them down and Mel found a way to sing them that worked but it was different to the originals.

The fight started when Molly said he hadn't really agreed to let us use them. She was right it did seem a little silly.

Molly gave that sweet butter wouldn't melt in your mouth smile and said, "I'm working on him, and maybe if he met you guys, he might change his mind."

Mel snapped, "Yeah OK bring him along to rehearsal. Nothing happened for a month or so, we all thought it had fallen through, we still included his songs in the hope we could use them. Still there we were at rehearsal when Molly walks in with this tiny innocuous little guy, he was as short as me and probably weighed less. No way was he the guy who played on those songs.

Mel decided we should play one of his songs and dazzle him with our brilliance. So we flew into one of his songs. I watched as a look of horror spread across his face. He looked horrified.

We stopped and Mel snarled, "Come on then asshole, get up here and show us how it goes."

He made excuses in his feeble whiny little voice about not having a guitar or amp. Mel said to use her spare and that was it he clambered up on stage looking like a good breeze would blow him away.

He strapped on Mel's old guitar and I suggested we play a lips song. He agreed when I suggested Cherry red lips and we blasted into it. He stood listening for a good while then he started playing these cool guitar riffs over the top of what we were playing and suddenly the song lifted, it was elevated to a whole new level.

Then when we came back from the chorus, he started singing this wonderful harmony and again we lifted. Then when we got to the musical interlude he flew into this wild guitar solo....fucking hell I was blown away. Our song suddenly sounded ten times better, like it could be on the radio... OMG...

Next it was his song and Mel suggested he start since he didn't like our version. He started the intro and immediately it was different, nothing like our version. It took me a few bars before I could find a bass line but when I did, I saw him smile...he liked it and my heart skipped a beat...shit I had never felt that way about a guy. But I played with a lighter heart and when Cindy chimed in with a flowing thunderous drum pattern we were on fire. He started singing and the world became a better place, his voice, like silk, sweet melting toffee. Oh god it was incredible.

When Mel finally gave up and joined in it was fantastic, she supplied the gravel and drive and he stepped back from the mic and she took over. Mel loved being the face of the band and I think the fact the new guy moved aside for her was a good sign.

After we finished it was time to talk, he was such a reserved introvert it was impossible to get anything out of him. Mel shot the whole thing down when she stated rather firmly that we were an all-girl band anyway. I glanced at Cindy and saw her grimace, it appeared she felt the same way as me, the guy Marion or Duke as Molly called him was a perfect fit for us. Mel's stubborn stance was pissing me off. I loved the sound and feel of the band with him in it and there was something about him, I really liked him.

We didn't see or hear from Molly for about six weeks or so. We were playing a gig at the bottle neck and Molly walked in with Duke and another chick. Jesus Molly looked sexy as fuck but the other chick oh my god she was hotter than hell and twice as sexy.

Molly and the chick headed straight for the dancefloor and cut up a storm right there in front of us. If Duke was her boyfriend then he had a right to be pissed off because they were about to have sex right there in front of us, they mashed and ground their bodies together even stealing kisses. Jesus I was fucking hot, I could feel that tingle deep up inside my pussy. I danced with them on stage imagining that I was in the middle of their sandwich crushed between two of the sexiest women I had ever seen.