My Name is Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the break Molly brought them into the green room as we were all having a drink. Turns out it was Dukes sister and he looked pissed off.

Molly asked about the battle of the bands, if we were going to try out. Mel heard us and started going on about wanting another player. Molly retorted, "Well I did suggest Duke, he's perfect and you damned well know it."

"Yeah but you know we are an all-girl band."

Then the room was sent into a dark silence when April sprouted, "You can still have that with Duke can't they little bro? Trust me he looks really cute in a dress."

The look on his face was a mixture of shock, horror, shame and abject humiliation. He blushed bright red and stormed out throwing the doors wide in his hurry to get out.

Molly said, "He is a little insecure about his desires but he likes to dress in women's clothes and I can tell you he is hot, when he gets dressed up I promise you that you'd never know."

April added cynically, "Yeah he's always been a little cutie."

Cindy and I exchanged knowing glances but before we could say anything we were called back on stage. After the gig it was the hot topic of conversation for us...what did she mean...was he a crossdresser, a transsexual...all questions we needed to know the answer to.

Of course there were other things as well. We had been tossing around the idea of trying out for the battle of the bands but they wanted recordings and the ones we had weren't that good. Molly had mentioned that the recordings Duke had made that we heard he recorded at the university and we decided it would be great to get something similar.

With that in mind we got together and drove to the university to ask him if he would make a demo for us.

We found him in one of the studios mastering some of his stuff, hearing it on the big monitor speakers it sounded incredible and the band he had playing with him was awesome.

When Mel asked he explained that it was all him, he played every single track. What! Fuck now I was impressed, he played bass better than me and the drums...shit maybe not as good as Cindy but he was no slouch.

It was unexpected but Mel blurted out, "So is it true, you're a tranny or something?"

His expression changed to one of sheer horror and panic and he screamed, "April is a lying bitch and Molly is just a cheating slut!" He burst into tears and I couldn't help it I felt so bad for him I rushed up and hugged him. His wiry little body crushed up against me and we hugged, I rocked him back and forth, "Hey sweetie it'll be OK."

After he calmed down, he agreed to do the demos. On the drive back home Mel asked, "So what do you think?"

Cindy giggled, "I don't know he seemed scared and wow he's fragile but we all know what a bitch Molly can be, and imagine that his own sister cheats on him with his girlfriend, poor bastard."

I felt sorry for Duke after that and set about following him around, I saw him one day staring in the window at Mass music and walked up behind him and tried to crack a funny he got a little defensive but what I found out was he wanted a new guitar. A Fender Tele... Well it just so happened that I knew where there was one so I grabbed him by the hand and we walked over to my friend's house. I saw he was in love with it the moment it was in his hands the problem was he couldn't afford it...I could see that so I brought it for him explaining it would be money well spent if he made a good job of the recordings.

On the walk home we chatted and he opened up a little, he was really nice, just shy and reserved. I liked him more with every step.

I caught up with Molly and she spilled her guts. She explained that Duke was in fact a crossdresser and loved dressing up and she missed him so much. I gave her a hug as she sobbed on my shoulder, "Jas I made a huge mistake, I shouldn't have cheated on him, I want him back."

I decided I needed to talk to him. He had finished recording our demos so I had the perfect excuse to go and see him. I waited outside at his place, his roommates were dicks so I waited outside.

When he arrived, I gave him a big kiss and we talked about the demos. He had done a great job as we sat on his bed in his room listening, I saw his ability. He had done a great job and we sounded better than ever, but there was still that enormous hole in the middle where his voice would be.

I couldn't hold back anymore, "Marion it's true isn't it that you do dress in girls' clothes?"

He went red as a beet and hid his face but I carried on, "It's OK babe, I talked to Molly and she told me, I didn't come to embarrass you. I came to tell you she really misses you."

He finally admitted after much coaxing that he did dress up but only in private. He got very defensive and upset so I changed the subject, "You would be great for the band I would love to hear what we sounded like with you in the mix."

He smiled and changed the track listings on the MP3 player and whispered, "Listen to the next three tracks." He seemed proud so I pulled on the headphones and was immediately transported, these were great, it was our recordings but with his vocals and guitar over dubbed. It was incredible. Jesus he was good, I knew right there and then we had to have him, we needed him so bad.

I had to either get Mel to change her mind and I knew how hard that was going to be or I had to drag him out of the closet.

I tried and tried to convince him to show me what he looked like dressed but he refused point blank. There was no budging him.

That night it was all I could think about, I had to get him out of the closet. I waited at his place again and this time he didn't seem so happy to see me. "What do you want Jas?"

When we got into his room, I sprang it on him, "Duke I want to see the other you, I want to see the real you."

He tried to fight me off but like a dog with a bone I kept at him until he caved and there in front of me, he transformed, this weedy little runt turned into a fucking princess. Molly was right he was fucking sexy as a chick and he easily passed for a girl no question.

I kept at him, although now I had to say her..."You look gorgeous, some sexy stage costumes for all of us, a sexy name and nobody would know, honestly babe you're fucking gorgeous and I wasn't lying. I don't know what I was thinking but I grabbed her in my arms and pulled her into a kiss, a sexy mouth-watering kiss and I was surprised by how it felt...it was great. I wasn't the only one surprised she stared back at me with her cheap lipstick smeared all over her face, fuck she was sexy.

We sat staring at each other and he reached for me again but I pushed him away, "No, not till you put things right with Molly, then maybe we can do this again. Shit I've never been with a guy....but then you're not really a guy are you."

I played Mel and Cindy the tracks and as I suspected they loved them. "Why?" Mel asked, "Why did you do that you know how I feel about our all girl status."

I laughed loudly, "Mel I've seen him, he does dress up and believe me when he is wearing a dress you would never know, nobody would know this could really work, and you know he is perfect."

Cindy joined in, "Well I don't care which way we go but I want him in the band, Jesus listen to that." She said as she played the demo through the PA, "I want him in the band end of story."

When I next caught up with Duke it was obvious he and Molly had made up and were a couple again, I wondered how long it would be before she broke his heart but I liked him, a little jealous but I liked him.

The band and Molly and Duke got together to talk and we decided that we wanted to try and make a go of it. Duke reluctantly agreed that he wanted to do it. His embarrassment was obvious, he wasn't comfortable so I offered to go over and help him with his makeup.

I saw Cindy snigger and she passed some shitty comment but I wanted to help. On the way out I gushed, "Cindy you'll eat your words girl because you are not going to believe your eyes when you see her dressed."

The next day I spent hours rummaging around finding a suitable costume for her that would show how sexy she was.

I picked up Molly and Duke to go over to Molly's apartment to do the deed. I noticed Molly also had a bag full of goodies. When we got inside and we stripped him down I was amazed, I couldn't help running my hands over his flesh, his skin was so smooth and perfect.

Molly had a pair of knee high tight fitting leather boots, couple with the leather skirt I had and a tied off T-shirt he looked amazing. Jesus it made me hot thinking about it as we helped him with his makeup and he stopped being a he and became a sexy rock goddess right in front of our eyes. Of course, he was scared, embarrassed, scared maybe even humiliated but once the transformation was complete, I felt like the ugly duckling. Molly laughed and said she had something for me. It was a pair of tights so tight it took me fifteen minutes to wriggle and writhe as I slid into them.

All the while Dukes eyes never moved, he stared open mouthed at me, I swear I saw his dress bulge out, the little fucker had a hard on.

The rehearsal was a done deal, we all knew how good she was this wasn't so much about the music, this was all about her look. The moment Mel and Cindy saw her it was all over. Cindy the dirty little slut couldn't keep her eyes of her ass as we played and the songs were so good, even Mel sensed it.

We had our first gig only weeks later at the bottle neck and poor old Marion was scared stiff, but we all stayed close and reassured her throughout.

By the time we were in our third song Molly walked in with fucking April again and they danced right in front of us. I could see Marion was close to breaking down so I did the only thing I could think of I got in his face and danced, our faces only inches apart as he furiously riffed away on the guitar. As we danced, he stared into my eyes and I smiled. He slowly came around and throughout the night I kept him on it, dragging him with me and filling him with drinks.

Molly and April left together and I could see how devastated he was so at the end of the night I drove him home and went in to keep him company. She was so cut up I hugged her and we lay on his bed together. I kissed him at first to comfort him but that kiss, oh damn that kiss. Soon our mouths were locked together and our bodies were tightly entangled.

I wrapped one of his legs in mine and humped him, my pussy so wet I left little damp patches on his nylons. I rode his as our tongues danced and fucked. His hands didn't take long to find my boobs and he mauled them like a bitch in heat as I rode his leg, my pussy kissing his nylon covered thigh.

Jesus I was getting hot and when he pushed away my tiny little bra and sucked my boobs, I was lost I wanted it I wanted him to fuck me. I rode him hard and fast my orgasm rushing towards me, "Oh fuck." I cried out as I bit his neck, fuck me I was so horny. When my hand dropped between her legs and there was that huge bulge sticking there, I freaked out. I had never been with a guy and this felt so weird. I quickly drew my hand away and he concentrated on sucking my whole boob into his mouth.

I came, I came so hard my body must have looked like I was getting a freaking electric shock.

As I relaxed my body coming back to earth, he started to kiss me again and his fingers found their way into my pussy, "Marion, you don't have to babe, really."

He shushed me with a kiss and his fingers slipped easily into my swollen gaping pussy, he fucked me, his wet sticky fingers thrusting up into my pliant body, "Oh fuck, oh Jesus." I cried in pleasure, "Fuck me babe, fuck me."

I couldn't believe I was saying it, Jesus he was a man in a dress but he was good, Molly had taught him well. He quickly had me writhing in another orgasm, his hand pummeling my little hole.

He gave me no time to recover, he dived between my legs quickly ripping off what remained of my panties. His mouth sucked harder than a vacuum cleaner as his whole mouth covered my pussy and he kissed and sucked, licking up all my excretions, all my juices.

All I could do was hang on for dear life as his tongue like and angry electric drill flicked sucked and bit my aching pussy.

I ripped and pulled at his hair as I wriggled trying to get more, more tongue more of everything. His fingers were soon back inside me fucking me, pumping frenetically at me. My pussy squelching and sloshing as my clit disappeared into my mouth.

Fuck I had been with girls who couldn't lick pussy this good, Jesus I was on my way to another tsunami like cum and he wouldn't stop. I screamed and screamed as my cum gushed over his face, cum and pee. I was so worked up and had so much to drink I think I peed a little as well but he didn't care he licked it up ignoring my spasmning body, as I shuddered and jerked through another orgasm.

We lay together afterwards and I felt the weight of guilt, I hadn't offered him anything in return but he seemed happy just to have somebody to cuddle.

I didn't sleep well that night, I hoped he wouldn't get attached, I never meant this to happen, all I meant to do was comfort him.

The last thing our new band needed was more drama.

In the morning that weight of guilt really bore down on me and I found my hand caressing his bulge, "I'm sorry about last night Marion, I just didn't know what to do, I've never been with a guy."

He calmed me with a kiss but I knew what I had to do and as I pulled his stiffy out of his panties and stoked it. I felt a new sensation... and I liked it... power. It felt weird and unnatural but I could see the look of pleasure on his face and stroked harder and faster as he pushed up trying to get me to go faster.

I couldn't believe how strong his pulse felt through his cock, it throbbed so hard and little dribbles of sperm seeped out.

I lay my head on his chest as I stroked faster and faster until he whimpered, "Fuck Jas, I'm going to cum...oh fuck, here it comes."

The end of his dick exploded with hot sticky goo and it squirted all the way up to his chest. If he hadn't tugged on my hair moving my face it would have splattered all over my face.

As we showered and changed and he was back to being Marion the scrawny little guy who plays awesome guitar...my friend.

I wanted to try and explain but he beat me to it. "Jas...it's OK, I understand you just felt sorry for me, I'm not an idiot, but thank you it was awesome of you to look after me."

"Hugging him tight I muttered, "Babe, it's more than that, Last night was incredible, I've never even touched a boy's penis and I didn't know what to expect. Yes, I wanted to comfort you but it was more than that, I like you I really do, but I'm surer now than ever, I'm a lesbian, please don't hold it against me but I want us to be just friends."

We hugged tighter than ever and he smiled, "If you change your mind, I will always be here." We both laughed and my one and only experience with a penis was over and it was back to the music.

We moved on from there and the Lips grew quickly, our journey to take over the world had begun, four sexy chicks and a lot of lipstick.