My Name is Raquel Ch. 02

Story Info
Raquel is Discovered.
3.4k words
4.61
13.8k
11

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Raquel and I'm a crossdresser. Well, at this point, I didn't know I was Raquel, just yet. I was just a thirty-something guy with a serious secret addiction to wearing and masturbating in panties. Secret that is, until my 19-year old stepdaughter caught me in the act. Now we share a panty drawer in her bedroom. We also have lots of masturbation parties and swap cum-soaked panties.

From a young age, I developed a sensitivity that girls were attracted to. I also developed a fetish for panties and particularly silky, satiny nylon panties. After leaving home for college, my collection started with a pair of Victoria's Secret black nylon hip huggers, that I stole from a girl's dirty laundry in the dorm laundry room. They had white lace around the leg openings and a small white bow in the front on the waistline, like most VS panties.

Then, I began acquiring bikini briefs, thongs, high-leg cut briefs, etc from understanding girlfriends who appreciated the way I treated them. I would reveal my panty fetish to these girls once I ascertained they might be okay with it. They were especially willing to indulge my fascination with panties when they discovered I was not repulsed by kissing them and sharing my cum, after they would blow me, or eat their pussy after cumming inside them.

With the advent of eBay and Amazon, I ordered some online. As I became more bold, I developed the confidence to occasionally browse through the panty section of Target, Kohl's, and even Victoria's Secret and pick out a pair. My sex life with my wife, Allison, whom I met in college, was good, but I hid my panty fetish from her. Yet, I wore panties as often as I could get away with, as long as I could change out of them before she caught me.

So, Jessica and I shared my secrets and much more.

Several months had passed since she caught me masturbating sprawled out on top of my panty collection spread out across our king-sized bed. The weekend was coming up and Allison had plans to go to a concert in Atlanta with her childhood friend, Crystal. Did I mention that Crystal was about 5'7", 125 lbs, with mischievous green eyes, long straight auburn hair, with supple lips, and wonderful 34C tits. She has a toned physique, particularly her sculpted ass and lower body.

Allison and Crystal did everything together. I didn't mind, because Crystal and I had become friends. There was even a pair of her panties in my collection, unbeknownst to her, of course.

Jessica let me know ahead of time that she had a surprise for me this weekend. I arrived home early Friday afternoon, and she met me with a kiss, but she had a serious look on her face and said she had some questions for me. She then asked something that I wasn't expecting. She asked if I had ever had urges to dress up like the transvestites, transgenders, and shemales in the porn videos and Literotica stories I enjoyed.

I said that it may have crossed my mind, but that I'd never done anything besides wear panties.

She asked if I loved her. I replied, "Unconditionally." Finally, she asked if I trusted her. I answered, "Implicitly."

Her serious look changed to one of joy and excitement. "Good", she said, "follow me."

She led me to her bedroom and told me to strip, then lie face down on the towel she had spread out. She went into the bathroom and returned with an enema that she inserted into my rectum. I could feel the warm water entering my ass and flowing up into my bowels until I was full. She told me to hold it for about 5 minutes, then she told me to go release it and come back for a second round. She said the secret to a good enema was to mix warm water and mineral oil about 50/50. No explanation was given for this routine, but I was pretty sure what it was for.

Then she led me into the bathroom and told me to sit on the side of the tub. I already manscaped for Allison, but Jessica used a trimmer to remove almost all of my unruly pubic hair. She then took a can of shaving cream and lathered up and began shaving everything around my cock and balls, leaving just a small landing strip above my penis. She told me to stand up, bend over and spread my cheeks. After which, she applied more shaving cream around my anus and carefully shaved all the hair around it. Next, she generously applied a depilatory to the rest of my body and had me wait about five minutes until it started to tingle. Then she undressed and started the shower.

When it had warmed up, she took my hand and we walked into the shower together, where she rinsed everything off. I didn't have much in the way of body hair, so there wasn't much chance of clogging the drain.

She grabbed one of those shower poofs and used a flowery smelling body wash with moisturizer to clean every square inch of my body. It felt good, her rubbing and gently scrubbing away the dirt and hair from my shoulders, chest, back and legs.

When she came back up to my groin, she spent a little more time than was necessary on my raging erection.

She started with my balls and then lathered up my shaft, paying particular attention to the head and that spot just below the head, my frenulum. She stepped real close so that there was barely an inch between us. She wrapped her hand around my engorged member and slowly moved it up and down. I was so turned on, I came after only a few minutes. She caught my ejaculate and tenderly fed it to me, followed up with a kiss and scooped some of the cum from my mouth with her tongue.

When we got out of the shower and the cooler air hit my totally smooth hairless body, I was amazed at the way it felt.

Back in the bedroom, she brought out several shopping bags. The first thing she pulled out was a pair of Victoria's Secret panties. They were black satin bikini briefs with red lace around the leg openings and a small red bow in front at the waist. She sat me on the bed and knelt on the floor. She then had me lift my feet, one at a time and slid the panties up my legs. I stood and she pulled them up, encasing my ass and cock in the heavenly underwear. While I was standing, she pulled out a black satin garter belt and black stockings. She wrapped the garter around my waist and hooked it in the back. She told me to sit back down and point my toes then proceeded to roll the stockings up my legs. The sensation was electrifying.

The next part on my ensemble was a VS bra matching the panties. It was an A cup. She said that since I didn't really have tits, this would still give me a sensation of comfort around my chest and the cup liner material would be in contact with my little nipples. She told me to hold my arms out in front, then put them through the straps. She reached around behind me and fastened the hooks and adjusted the straps.

She was right. The way it hugged my chest felt very comforting. And the way the fabric inside of the cups brushed against my nipples had them as hard as little pebbles. I was giddy with wonder as to what would be next and inhaled sharply when she pulled out a red gossamer teddy and slipped it over my head. Lastly, she opened a box and presented me with a pretty little pair of red glittery 4-inch pumps. The whole outfit was just perfect. I walked around, a little wobbly, because I'd never worn heels before and did a little spin for her. "You look adorable!", she said.

I thought that was it and said, "Thank you." She said, "We're not done yet. Come over here and sit at the makeup table for part two of your surprise." She had me sit facing away from the mirror.

"I don't want you to see the effect until the end, but I'll explain each step, so you'll know what I'm doing."

"First we'll do your nails so they can dry." My hands were already naturally soft and I kept my nails well-manicured, but relatively short. However, she said, "Your nails are nice and I could just paint them, but these longer nails will make your hands pop." She skillfully applied fake nails to each finger, shaped them, and then painted them with two coats of red polish that matched the trim on the bra and panties. While they dried, we kissed, tongue twisting playfully around tongue.

To start the makeup, she applied a concealing foundation to my face. Then came powders, blush, eye liner and a golden shimmery eye shadow. She was using various applicators, brushes, and other tools to transform me. She shaped my eyebrows, put on lip liner, then lipstick (I loved the feel of that), in a shade matching the trim on the panties and bra and the nail polish. "Almost done," she said. While I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, I paid close attention to the products and process. I was what one would call a visual learner and could pick up things that some might consider complicated, just by watching it being done. Even though I couldn't see, she did an excellent job of explaining it.

Next, she pulled a black wig with a bob cut resembling a 20's flapper style cut, from a box and placed it on my head. It came down to about the nape of my neck in the back and swept forward in the front toward my cheekbones. She used a glue to secure the edges of the wig liner to my head. She brushed it out and sprayed it with hairspray to keep it in place.

Lastly she put on some gold hoop clip-on earrings, a gold necklace and anklet, and said, "All finished." I hadn't been facing the mirror and couldn't begin to fathom what I looked like. She told me to close my eyes, then spun me around.

"Open your eyes." I did, and while I was looking in a mirror, I didn't see myself, but rather, what I saw was a beautiful woman. "Yowza!"

"Don't take this wrong, but I've always kind of pictured you this way, in the back of my mind," she said, "but, I couldn't put my finger on it, until I caught you in your panties a couple of months ago. So I've been planning this ever since. Your facial structure, your sensitivity, everything pointed to the woman in you. I wanted to see if I could bring her out. I think WE did and you look fabulous."

"Here, I almost forgot this." She handed me a bottle of Chanel. "Spray a little on one wrist and rub it on the other. Dab a little behind your ears and a little between your breasts." It was my favorite scent.

All this time, I had been completely pampered and had barely spoken. Jessica had taken care of my every need, even the needs I wasn't aware of. As I was about to speak, I choked up. She said, "Don't you dare cry and mess up all of my hard work!", in a way that I knew she meant it, but also in a way meant to try and lighten the mood. This made me smile and laugh a little. I held back the tears, hugged her tightly and said, "Thank you."

"What's your name?"

It was an odd question that caught me off guard and I don't know where my answer came from. I'd never consciously thought of myself as a crossdresser, or as a girl, but without thinking, without hesitating, I stretched out my right hand in greeting and I answered, "Hi! My name is Raquel."

Jessica seemed shocked that my answer came so effortlessly, so confidently, so quickly. She took my hand and cupped it between her two warm hands and said, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Raquel."

I felt like such a girl.

"Now for part three of your surprise."

"What, there's more?"

"Yes. Do you still trust me?"

"Yes. More than ever."

She told me,"Lay down on the bed and wait right here for me." Jessica had remained stark naked during my transformation. But I had been so enthralled with each step of the process I had barely noticed. I watched her ass as she walked away from me and noticed how it swayed as she put one foot in front of the other, almost along an imaginary line. I stored that information in the back of my mind, along with the makeup tips, thinking it would probably be helpful later. She entered the walk-in closet and a few minutes later, emerged wearing a black corset, black garter, black stockings and black 5-inch pumps. But most noticeably, a large strap-on dildo hanging from her waist. It was fairly realistic looking, with a head and veins, simulating a real cock.

She climbed up on the bed and straddled my chest, the rubber phallus inches away from my face. "Suck my dick," she demanded. I leaned in and kissed the head with my painted lips, then put just the tip in my mouth and licked around and around with my tongue. "That's right, my little cock whore get a good taste of it. Take more of it, you slut." I could taste a combination of my lipstick and what I'm sure was pussy juice, as if she had used this fake dick on herself, recently. I took more of it into my mouth. "Make me cum, bitch!" I looked up at her face and could see that she was really enjoying this. I could only say, "mmmmph," with so much of her dick in my mouth.

We had never talked like this in our mutual masturbation episodes. It encouraged me, it emboldened me, it turned me the hell on.

I wrapped my hands around the shaft, slickened with my saliva and bobbed my head up and down on her "cock". She told me to relax my throat so I could take more of the phallus.

"That's right. I want you to deepthroat it, whore!" She was coaching me to be a better cocksucker.

I swallowed and relaxed my throat and pushed my mouth onto it until it slipped past the back of my mouth into my throat. I almost gagged. She pulled it back out so I could catch my breath. Then pushed it back in. I tried again and again, until finally, my nose hit her pubic hair.

She switched on the vibrating end that was in her pussy and the nub that was massaging her clit. She must have been extremely turned on, too, because she began to convulse almost instantly, waves of pleasure wracking her sex. Her juices flowed around the dildo into my mouth.

My own sexual needs were yet unfulfilled, but I was hard as a rock, my cock straining against the fabric of my panties, soaking them with precum.

When she recovered, she said, with a sly smile, "You were a natural. Are you sure you've never sucked a dick?"

"Maybe in my subconscious dreams and fantasies", I replied.

"Well maybe all the "instructional videos" you've been watching on the internet made an impression." I giggled, "Yeah, maybe."

"There's one more thing we need to do to complete your foray into womanhood." I knew what was coming and I couldn't think of anyone other than Jessica, that I would rather have pop my cherry.

"I want to fuck you in your manpussy. Do you think you can handle it?" Allison and I had played around with some toys, like smaller dildos and butt plugs, but I wasn't sure about this strap-on. It was larger and longer than anything I'd ever had in my ass. Nonetheless, I replied, "Fuck me, Jessica. I want your cock in my pussy."

She retrieved some lube from the nightstand and squirted some on her fingers. She rubbed it on my rosebud, then inserted the tip of her index finger into my anus. I could handle this and pushed back for more, clenching my sphincter, almost sucking in her finger. "Oh you ARE a slut!" She worked that one finger in and out opposite of my thrusts. When I loosened up a little, she added her middle finger, stretching me out even more. I wanted more and said as much. Finally, she added her ring finger and continued working my ass.

When she had my butt ready, she pulled her fingers out. I pouted. She saw the look on my face and said, "Be patient."

She told me to lift my ass and then she put a pillow under it for better access. She knelt between my legs and then told me to lift my legs. She grabbed my ankles and put them up on her shoulders. She lubed the dildo and put the head against the opening of my ass and applied gentle pressure. It was BIG.

Even though she had prepped me, I wasn't as ready as I thought. When it slipped in, I gasped. "I'm not hurting you, am I?", she asked. "It's okay." "All right, I'll take it slow. It's important to take deep breaths and concentrate on relaxing when being ass fucked," she told me. This only made me think that Jessica might have taken a dick in her ass before, which in itself was an arousing thought.

She waited until I was ready for more and began to push a little more in, each time, pulling it back until just the head remained. I started to get into it and pushed back a little each time, too. Also, as she started to get more of it in me, she began rubbing my nipples through my bra. It felt like little bolts of electricity were shooting from my nipples to my manclitty.

Her fingers had felt good in my ass, but her dick felt incredible. Her fingers hadn't touched my prostate, but when she had about four and a half inches of the 7-inch dildo inside me, she began to hit my pleasure center. Each thrust sending shockwaves through my body. When she had the full seven inches sliding in and out, she picked up the pace, her pussy slapping into my butt cheeks each time her cock bottomed out. I wrapped my legs around her as she began fucking me with long, steady strokes. I pulled her face to mine and covered it with kisses. I felt a warmth below that could only be described as orgasmic!

The pain long gone, the pleasure was immeasurable. Her moaning and thrusting were building to another crescendo. She switched the vibrator on again. "I'm cummmmming," she cried, as she shoved the cock to it's deepest depth in my manpussy and ground her pussy against the other end, her juices flooding out, drenching both me and the bed. Immediately, my clitty began pumping a flood of sticky cum. The first stream shot up to my chest, the second, third, and fourth coating my stomach, more spasms pumping blobs filling my belly button.

I was amazed at the amount of cum, considering I had cum not that long ago, plus I hadn't even touched my little clitty. Jessica slowly pulled her dick from my pussy. I felt it gaping and missed the fullness I had just experienced. She then began cleaning my stomach and chest slurping up all of my jism. When she had sucked up the last of it, she crawled up until we were face to face and let the mouthful she hadn't swallowed, dribble into my mouth, then leaned in for a kiss.

We curled up together, me being the little spoon, her cock nestled in the crack of my ass. As we drifted off to sleep, she said, "I love you Raquel." "I love you, too, Jessica."

My name is Raquel and I'm a crossdresser.