My Name is Raquel Ch. 01

Story Info
Raquel’s history.
2.4k words
4.48
27.3k
35

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

All characters in this story, involved in sexual situations, are 18 or older and are fictional.

********

My name is Raquel and I'm a crossdresser. I didn't become Raquel until later, but this is where I came from. At this point my interests lied only in panties.

I wore them as often as I could get away with, as long as I could change out of them before my Allison, my wife of nearly 15 years, could catch me. Don't get me wrong, my sex life with Allison was good and more than just boring. We explored all kinds of positions, she enjoyed the occasional anal sex, we watched straight porn together, we co-masturbated, she would even insert her fingers and small vibrators in my ass, BUT, I hid my panty fetish. I'm not sure why I hid it. It had always just seemed like something perverse that she wouldn't understand.

This Friday evening, though, I was going to be able to engage in some prime panty masturbation. Allison was going to have a girl's night out and spend the night with her childhood friend, Crystal, something she did often. I didn't mind, because Crystal and I had become friends over the years and I trusted them. Confession; I even had a pair of Crystal's panties absconded from her dresser one night when we had dinner at her house. Plus, the nights they went out gave me the opportunity to pull out my entire collection of panties, spread them out on our king-sized bed and have a jerkfest.

I had always been a runner and was slim with a nice butt. I'm about 5'8" and weigh 140. My calves looked pretty good, too, if I do say so myself. I was fairly lightly haired on my legs, but because I manscaped around my privates, for Allison, I would also keep my legs shaved. So tonight, after I showered, shaved my legs, and applied some of Allison's floral smelling lotion to my legs, I retrieved my collection of panties from my hiding place in my workshop in the spare garage and covered the bed with them.

I selected a pair of blue boyshorts with pink lace around the waist and slipped them up my legs, relishing the way they felt sliding across my totally smooth lower body and encasing my buttocks and cock. My dick swoll to its 5-inch hard length, poking just up above the panty waistline. The slit already glistened with precum. I scooped it up with my index finger and sucked it in.

********

How did we get to this point, you ask?

********

Well, I grew up with three older brothers and an older sister. My sister was only a year and a half older and we were close because our brothers were five, eight, and eleven years older than her. When I was younger, I mostly played with her and her friends, you know, having tea parties, playing with Barbies, playing house, etc. ... girl things. They would sometimes even dress me up in girl's clothes. I didn't mind. Eventually, though, I got some guy friends and stopped playing with the girls as much.

Later in life, when I was 18, I started developing a fascination with and started putting on my sister's panties. I would spend hours in her room when no one was home, going through her underwear drawer. But that was all I would do.

She had lots of different styles and materials, but I found that I loved the silky satin panties the most. I loved the way the material caressed my body. I was always careful to make sure I returned them exactly the way I found them. However, eventually, I figured out that I could sneak one pair every so often and wear them all day. I became skilled at quickly hand-washing them, drying them and putting them back.

Finally, it occurred to me to check the laundry hamper for a pair that might already be dirty. Jackpot! I don't know why it had never occurred to me before.

I found a pair of her yellow satin bikini briefs that was covered with little pink flowers. I examined them and found that the small cotton panel that covered her pussy was already a little white and crusty. I held it unto my nose and inhaled a bouquet that caused my dick to spring up like a jack-in-the-box. I licked it and let my saliva rehydrate the dried juices and then put the crotch of the panties in my mouth and just sucked. I buried the panties back into the hamper and found my new favorite activity. I decided to start wearing her dirty panties almost every day.

Wash day in the house became my least favorite day, because it meant it would be several days before I could sneak a dirty pair of panties out of the hamper without anybody noticing.

In high school, because I had spent so many years when I was younger, playing with my sister and her friends, I had found it easy to make friends with the girls, but never really had a girlfriend. Still, I loved hanging out with the girls in the lunchroom, sitting there, knowing that I had a pair of panties like theirs under my school clothes. Especially a pair that was covered with my sister's dried juices.

One day, the girls were talking about boys and who they would like to hook up with. My penis started to get really hard. They then started talking about blow jobs. And without touching my penis, it exploded a load of cum into my panties. I quickly excused myself and practically ran to the boys' bathroom. I entered a stall and locked the door. I couldn't let a big wet stain show up on my pants, so I pulled the panties off and sucked my cum out.

I found out that I really liked the taste of my jism.

********

Because I was scared of having my proclivity discovered, I never had my own panties. And while I was still a virgin, things started to change when I went off to college. I didn't pick a college where any of my friends went, so I had to make new ones, and I began dating.

My freshman year, I acquired my first pair of panties in the dormitory laundry room. A cute coed came in while I was finishing up and set her basket down then realized she'd left her detergent in her room. She asked me if I'd keep an eye on her stuff and I eagerly agreed (perhaps, too eagerly, I thought). As soon as she left the room, I quickly rummaged through her clothes searching for panties. She had lots of them.

I found a pair of Victoria's Secret black satin hip huggers with delicate white lace around the leg openings and a tiny white bow in the front at the waist. I took a quick sniff and stuffed them in my pocket.

If she missed them, she never said anything whenever we'd pass each other in the hall, but she always had a sly smile making me think she knew. That only added to the excitement when I would wear them or rub them all over my penis. Sadly, her scent faded over time.

In high school, it was never that I didn't like girls, I was just shy and awkward. So, once I was away at college and I matured and grew a little, I began dating and eventually, I lost my virginity.

I clued some of the girls I was with, onto my love of panties, and was occasionally rewarded with a pair when we would end up going our separate ways. I think the ease they felt with me because of my sensitivity made them always want to keep my secret, and even remain friends. Those would have been the ones that were pleasantly surprised and turned on when they found out I was not afraid, no wanted to, French kiss them after they gave me head or wanted to eat them out after cumming in their cunts.

Yet, sometimes, I felt I could sense when one might not be into it, so I kept my secrets from those girls, one of whom, Allison, eventually became my fiancé and after graduation, my wife. She had a four-year old daughter, when we met, whom I loved and raised.

Years later, my desire to wear panties remained strong. I kept my collection well hidden. It included the very first pair, stolen from the girl in the dorm laundry room; parting gifts from former girlfriends; a few that I had ordered online; several pairs I had gotten the courage up to buy at Target, Kohl's, and even Victoria's Secret (yes, Victoria's Secret). There were bikini briefs, thongs, high-leg cut briefs, cheekies, boy shorts, etc. They were black, pink, red, blue, white, nude, floral prints, and animal prints. Some were without lace, but most had some lace. The only thing they had in common was their silky, satiny material.

********

So there I was on a Friday evening, lying on a bed of panties, wearing my blue boyshorts with pink lace around the waist.

I began edging, lightly rubbing the outline my cock through the panties, reading stories on Literotica about crossdressing, switching back and forth from that to free porn sites showing gay porn and transvestites and transsexuals having sex with both men and women. Things I didn't get vibes from Allison she would be into. To be honest, I don't know if I would be into them. Fantasies are by their nature are way different from reality.

I found a pair of panties that I had cum into and had not washed. The gusset was crusty with dried cum. I used precum and saliva to rehydrate it, then put the crotch of the panties in my mouth and savored the experience. I continued dipping my finger in precum, eating it, and stroking my penis. I was in a pre-orgasmic trance. I would occasionally grab another pair and rub them on my nipples or around my face or up and down my legs.

It must have been after an hour of this, when, as my balls were aching for relief and I was nearing the point of no return, I caught movement out of the corner of my eye.

Standing there in the bedroom doorway was my now 19-year old stepdaughter, Jessica. I wasn't expecting her home from work where she was a restaurant hostess. I had told everyone that I was probably going out with the guys, so she probably hadn't expected me to be home. How long had sheen there? How much had she seen? I guess it didn't matter. She'd seen enough.

She was looking right at me, but she had a faraway look in her eyes. She was looking THROUGH me. She was wearing just panties and a bra. Her right hand was shoved down the front of her underwear, moving rhythmically. She was breathing quickly and shallowly. I was dead. But I was hard and about to explode and couldn't stop what I was doing.

Then our eyes met and she tensed and spasmed. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed the nearest pair of panties. They happened to be hers (my stepdaughter's, and yes, I know that's twisted). They were light pink hipsters with lace around the legs and around the waist. I wrapped them around the head of my dick and shot five big loads of cum into the gusset.

We both just continued to stare at each other. Neither of us spoke. She eventually regained her composure and walked over to the side of the bed. I, on the other hand, was in shock and had not moved. She reached out to my hand, that was just hanging there holding her panties I had just cum all over, and took them.

She finally broke the silence, and said, "I've been looking for these."

She stepped back. She hooked her thumbs in the waist of the panties she was wearing, pushed them down and let them drop to the floor and stepped out of them.

She then raised a foot and put it into the cum-soaked light pink hipsters, inserted the other foot, and pulled them up, snugging the wet crotch against her pussy and ass.

Next, she picked up the leopard-print briefs that she had been wearing and that were drenched with her juices, rubbed them across my lips and placed them in my outstretched hand that still hadn't moved.

I started to speak and she put her finger to my lips. I could smell her pussy on it. Or was that the smell still lingering on my lips from when she had rubbed her panties across them? I don't know.

She said, "That was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. You looked so sexy in your panties licking your precum off your finger, stroking your dick, cumming."

She asked if her mom knew what I was doing. I said, "No." She asked where I kept them. I replied, "In a toolbox on a bottom shelf in my shop."

Then, she said, "That can't be convenient. I'm going to take all of these (she gathered up my entire collection) and put them in the top left drawer of my dresser with the rest of mine."

"I'm sure you know the drawer."

"Feel free to wear any pair, any time. The ones I leave in the front right corner will be "special" with a little something I'll leave after wearing them once, if you know what I mean." She winked at me. "Feel free to leave me a pair or two with something special from you." And she gave me a kiss on the lips and left.

I didn't know what had just happened, but I think Jessica knew what she was doing.

On the bright side, it looked like my panty collection had just instantly doubled.

The next morning, at breakfast, I tried to act like nothing had happened. But Jessica wouldn't let me. She explained that she understood my needs and thought she could help me. I wasn't sure what she meant, but she and I started swapping panties back and forth.

On nights Jessica didn't have to work and Allison was out with Crystal, we would get together, model lots of different panties for each other and watch each other masturbate.

No more mention of Allison was made. I didn't bring her up for fear of what Jessica might say or do. I thought my secret was safe.

My name is Raquel and I'm a crossdresser.