My Name is Raquel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The current pair of nymphs on the bed swapped their roles. When the girl to my right kissed me, I could tell she, too, had tasted pussy earlier. If I wasn't mistaken, the pussy on her lips, had been Jessica's. I caught an essence, a note of a familiar taste. They say that tastebuds have an incredible memory and that tastes can also invoke pleasures from the past.

I thought about Jessica. If not for her, there would be no Raquel. I wondered how the man who had been her biological father could have abandoned such a sweet, loving little girl. I was thankful that I was given the opportunity to take his role and raise her, though. I remembered playing with her as she grew up, playing with her dolls, being her horsie, as she sat on my back riding around, me on my hands and knees romping around the house, watching her grow up, cheerleading in middle school and high school, going to her gymnastics meets. I loved her more than one could imagine, and she clearly loved me.

I also thought about my sister. We were still close to this day. I doubt she would be surprised if she were to meet Raquel. I'd bet she'd known I was borrowing and wearing her panties, but she never said anything.

I thought about the girlfriends who'd accepted my panty fetish. Did they see Raquel when I willingly accepted a mouthful of my own cum after the sucked me off? Would they want to be a part of tonight's activities?

I thought about Allison and Crystal, my wife and her transsexual lover. Allison embraced Raquel from the moment she met her. Crystal was the reason why. Crystal had also practically become like my second wife, mine and Allison's partner. The two of them, along with Jessica, had refined Raquel, making me into the girl I had always subconsciously wanted to be. How could a gal ever be so lucky?

It's funny, though, when I wasn't transformed, I was called by my given name by all three principle girls in my life. They loved me, the man, as much as me, Raquel.

I was shaken out of my reverie when girls number 5 & 6 stopped. I felt a hickey on the left side of my neck where that girl had practically sucked the life out of me. I wondered, "Is it over?" I then realized that I had not contributed to anyone's sexual satisfaction, unless they got off on the sheer act of ravaging my body.

The room was eerily silent and still but only for a moment. There was movement and one of the girls climbed back on the bed and placed a foot on either side of my head. She squatted lower her love box to my waiting mouth. I felt the headboard move. She must have been holding on to it to maintain her balance.

I had received immense pleasure up to this point. It was now my turn to dish it out. I ran my tongue around her vagina, brushing her labia majora. I continued around and around, until her vulva opened like a rose in bloom. I closed my lips on it and sucked the folds of her labia minor into my mouth. I forced my tongue in further and she pressed down a little more. Her juices were beginning to flow. It was apparent that she hadn't been one of the girls getting off earlier.

I worked her pussy like a pro, though. I raised my head as much as I could and licked her urethra and stuck my tongue into her vaginal orifice, encouraging more juice and swallowed every bit of it. I moved up, lifting her clitoral hood, exposing the prize. Time became a blur, but she finally reached a climax. Her body shook, yet hardly let a sound escape from her lips.

When she came off her high, she got up, and immediately another replaced her. The second cooze was already open, wet and waiting. I used much the same techniques. But she seemed to enjoy a firm, flattened tongue lick the most. When she had finished, and it didn't take long, a third girl took her place.

This girl had a bushier pussy than the first two who were mostly shaved smooth. When she lowered herself onto my face her hairs tickled my nose and cheeks. I, unlike some folks, don't mind a bushy snatch. I'm not one to stop the cunnilingus to pick hairs out of my mouth and teething make a big deal of it. I like to play a game and see just how many hairs I can swirl round in my mouth.

I was working on her clitoris, which seemed unusually sensitive, when a hair went up my nose and caused me to sneeze. She jumped and let out a loud eek at the sudden jolt. I figured out that this was the one I had heard the most noise out of through the evening. She had not been very good at the silence game.

I decided to see how much of a reaction I could get out of her. I bit her clit, albeit gently, and she squealed. Someone, pointlessly shushed her. I sucked as hard on her clit as I could and assaulted it with my tongue. She continued to oooh and aaaah and eeee. Finally she came and made enough noise to wake the dead. When she came down, she kissed my pussy soaked lips, before climbing off to make way for the fourth girl.

It didn't me long for me to recognize my stepdaughter's pussy. She had that familiar smell and taste that I had grown to love. She didn't wait for me to pleasure her, but rather rode my face, creating her own arousal. She treated my tongue and lips like sex toy. I knew she liked to be tonguefucked so I tried to shove my tongue as deeply into her vaginal orifice as I could reach. As she cane, she squeezed my head with her thighs as tightly as she could pressing down on my mouth, smothering me with her pussy, only letting up so I could breath after her orgasm subsided. This is how she always came when we were alone.

The fifth girl had a humongous clit. It was almost like sucking a small dick. She even pumped up and down like she was fucking my mouth.

Before the final girl even lowered her beaver to my waiting lips, I felt her juices, dripping onto my face. I thought briefly about how my makeup probably looked by now, but, it didn't matter, to me or, apparently, to the girls. At one point, I thought she might actually be peeing on my face. But I swallowed every drop that landed in my mouth. I just opened my mouth as wide as I could and lapped her vulva as quickly as I could. She was so aroused, though, that she came within minutes, showering my face in female ejaculate, only about half of it going in my mouth. Talk about sloppy seconds.

When all six of them had been satisfied, I heard them go into the en suite bathroom and shut the door. My tongue and mouth were tired and I lied there thinking about the six of them. I tried to figure out which sorority sisters they were, but couldn't be sure. I guess that was part of what made this so exciting.

Minutes later, the bathroom door opened and they returned to the room. One girl climbed on the bed and knelt between my legs. Someone, maybe her, pulled the leg opening of my panties to the side exposing my plugged manpussy. I heard a few giggles and then one of them pulled out the plug. The remaining five girls began stroking my inner thighs, pinching my nipples, sucking my toes, tongeuing my mouth and tickling my man clitty. I felt fresh KY being applied.

Then the girl between my legs (I guess maybe they had gone into the bathroom to draw straws) leaned in and pressed a strap-on against the gaping opening of my manpussy. It did not penetrate easily. It felt massive. She then used more pressure and finally popped just the head in, stretching me as wide as I'd ever been. It had a vibrator embedded that was switched on. She forced it further in, slowly.

As it hit my G-spot, I began to push back, an much as I could with all of my restraints. She pulled it back out. More lube was applied. On the second try, it made its way past my sphincter more easily. She slid it in further than before. Then she began rhythmically pumping in and out. Someone exposed my manclitty and wrapped her lips around the head, while the girl between my legs continued fucking me.

Finally, she shoved it all the way in, filling me to the brim. The vibrating and sucking brought me to the edge as I pushed back against the dildo. The girl who had my clitty in her mouth sensed the throbbing and pulled away. I erupted, shooting a gallon of cum all over my abdomen. Not a drop went to waste as a multitude of tongues licked me clean. Each and every one moaning mmmmmmm.

One by one, they kissed me, feeding me, mouthful by mouthful, my own cum. Then they all crawled onto the bed snuggling me, head to toe. I lied there and passed out from exhaustion.

When I awoke, I had difficulty getting my bearings and coming to grips with all that had happened. I was still spread eagle. It took a few seconds to even realize that the handcuffs and ropes were gone. I was still blindfolded. I slowly reached behind my head and loosened the knot in the scarf.

My face, wig and nearly my entire body and the bedding around me were sticky with pussy juices. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. The room was lit with about a half dozen candles, bathing the room in a soft glow. I was alone. My body was sore and stiff, but simultaneously, extremely relaxed.

I looked around and then looked down and saw a notecard between my legs. I picked it up. It read, "We love you, Raquel!" And was covered with kisses of lipstick prints and little hand-drawn hearts.

I love you, too, my little angels, whoever you are.

The last thing I noticed laying around me were five pussy-soaked pairs of new panties for my collection.

12