My Name is Raquel Ch. 08

Story Info
Raquel's Saturday at the nail salon.
2.7k words
4.69
6.5k
4

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Raquel and I'm a crossdresser.

It was the weekend and Allison, my wife, had plans to sleep in. That meant she would be in bed until noon. Being a morning gal, I arose at my normal 6:00 am. I awoke in an aroused state, as usual. It didn't help matters that my manclitty was encased in a pair of nylon pastel green Warner Lace-top High-cut briefs and that I was wearing a white satin baby doll.

I had eaten Allison to what seemed like a dozen orgasms last night and she had finished me off with an energetic fucking of my manpussy pinnacling in another mind-blowing cumming, as she masterfully worked my sweet spot. We shared a nightcap of mixed orgasmic juices and drifted off into sound sleep, cuddled in the classic big spoon / little spoon formation. I loved the little spoon position.

I nudged her. She groggily reached a hand over and rubbed my clitty.

"I'm tired. Can this wait?"

I decided to let her get her rest. "You owe me one," I said and I kissed her on the cheek and quietly climbed out of bed.

"Mkay." She was asleep again before I got to the door of the master bathroom.

I turned on the shower to let the water warm while I brushed me teeth. The warm water was relaxing. After shampooing, I lathered my face with shaving cream and removed any stubble. I inspected the rest of my body and noticed only a few stray hairs. I got rid of those, too. I used a strawberry body wash cream to wash away any remaining loose hair. My clitty was still hard so I spent extra time "washing" it. When I came, naturally, I caught my seed in my hand and and ate it. Upon exiting the shower, I patted my skin dry and applied moisturizer all over.

I went to Jessica's room to transform into Raquel.

She had gone out with friends. Around 2:00 am, she had texted us that she had had too much to drink and was going to stay at Rebecca's and Anna's. I fantasized that those two hotties had been in on the surprise Jessica has sprung on me a few weeks ago.

I had no plans for the day, so I while thought about my lingerie and makeup I inspected my nails. "Ugh." They looked horrible. It had been about three weeks since my last mani/pedi, so I decided to go visit my favorite salon this morning. I picked some simple flesh-toned bikini briefs and a scallop-laced demi bra, no need for hosiery.

For my makeup, a simple subdued palette would do. But I still wanted to look pretty, so I took my time. I applied foundation and toner closely matching my natural complexion. I used a few lighter shades for contour and blended all the components with brushes. I picked a bronze eyeshadow that added a little depth. My lipstick was red with shades of brown in a semi-matte finish. It felt luxurious to spread the color across my lips.

I selected a black skirt that came down about half way between my crotch and knees and a simple white blouse that I tucked in. I donned a brunette wig that I carefully glued in place and some gold hoop earrings and a gold anklet. I put on a pair of Giant Bini Linyanne black suede block heel sandals I had picked up at Dillard's and fastened the straps around my ankles

I looked over my work in the full-length mirror. Satisfied with everything (except my nails) I went to the kitchen and fixed a light breakfast while I waited for the salon to open at 8:00 am. I kissed Allison goodbye at about 7:45 and told her where I was going. She mumbled something and went back to sleep.

I arrived at the salon right after it opened and Mrs. Li greeted me, "Hello, Miss Raquel! It's good to see you. You look very pretty this morning. You need manicure, pedicure or both?"

"Good morning, Mrs. Li. I need a major overhaul on both my hands and my feet. My nails look atrocious. Is Soo Yun available?" She was my favorite nail stylist and I had learned that her name meant "Perfect Lotus Flower", a lovely description of her.

"Yes. I tell her you here. She will be happy to see you."

I went and sat down at Soo Yun's station.

She came out from the back and greeted me with a smile. "Miss Raquel, it nice to see you! How you doing?"

"Soo Yun, it's nice to see you, too! I'm doing wonderful, but my nails, not so much. Please work your magic on them."

"Let me see." I showed them to her. "Ohh, they not too bad."

"You're too kind. I'm embarrassed that I let your last mani and pedi get so bad."

"That ok. I will fix." She removed my sandals and set them aside and went to work, preparing the soaks. She cleaned off the remnants of my last polish job and had me put my feet in the warm foot bath and my hands some bowls. "What color you want?"

"I'm thinking about a lighter pink shade."

While my hands and feet were soaking, she brought me several choices. I asked, "Which one do you think would look good?"

She held up a bottle of OPI called "Baby, Take a Vow". "I think this right for you."

"That's just the one I was thinking. You always know the perfect shade for me. Baby, Take a Vow, it is."

I had been letting my fingernails grow out, just a little, for times I didn't use fake nails, but not too long that when I wasn't transformed they would attract undue attention. She went to work clipping, shaping, and buffing my fingernails. When my hands were done she pulled my feet out of the soak, one at a time and worked on my toenails. She took her time massaging each digit of each appendage, as well as the palms and backs of my hands and the soles and tops of my feet. She didn't stop there, either. She massaged my ankles and my calves, not stopping until she reached my knees.

I had leaned back in her chair, closed my eyes and enjoyed the pampering. Occasionally, I opened my eyes slightly to see her glance up my skirt and blush.

When she was done, she skillfully put the first coat of paint on each nail. While it dried, she continued massaging my legs. After the second coat, she announced, "All done."

I awoke from my little catnap and looked at her work. It was flawless, as usual. Also, as usual, I noticed that several customers had come and gone. I had received my usual special attention. I said, "Soo Yun, you are a miracle worker. They look fabulous!"

"Thank you, Miss Raquel." She smiled at me. "You want to use the drier?"

"Yes, I think I will."

She handed me some flip flops and led me to the driers.

While my polish was setting, Mrs. Li came over. "Miss Raquel, you want a massage?"

"I didn't know y'all did massages."

"Only recent and only for special clients. And you special, Miss Raquel."

"Thank you, Mrs. Li." I thought about it. I didn't have any other plans for the morning and my workout, for maintaining my girlish figure, had been a particularly strenuous one yesterday. I said, "Yes, that sounds delightful, I think I will have a massage."

She went to the back and came out with a 4' 9" waif of a masseuse that couldn't have weighed more than 90 pounds. She was dressed in a very plain Korean jacket and baggy pants. I thought, "Well this is probably a waste of $100. She can't possibly be strong enough for a good massage."

Mrs. Li introduced her, "This Hee-Jin. She not speak much English. She give you good massage, though."

I smiled at Mrs. Li and said, "Thank you. I'm sure she will." I put away my negative thoughts, reminded myself to be polite (After all, they did treat me specially here) and smiled at Hee-Jin. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Hee-Jin. I look forward to this."

Hee-Jin was very demure and hardly looked at me, instead, looking towards my feet.

I asked, "That's a very pretty name, what does Hee-Jin mean?"

Mrs. Li spoke to her in Korean. Hee-Jin looked up at me briefly and flashed a precious smile, then immediately looked back down.

Mrs. Li responded, "It mean "Precious Pearl."

"Well tell her I think that name is perfect for her."

Mrs. Li said something else in Korean. She looked up and smiled, again. She then took my hand and led me to a room in the back.

The room was similar to most spa rooms, with the exception that the table was a lot shorter, to accommodate Hee-Jin. She stood there. I was expecting her to leave while I undressed. Still, she just stood there, so I started taking off my clothes. I assumed that Mrs. Li had clued her in to the fact that I was a guy in girl's clothing, yet, I left just my panties on and climbed, or sat as it was, on the table.

Hee-Jin the removed her top revealing a cute little pair of teacup titties. I guessed so she wouldn't get any massage oil on it.

"On back first," were the first words she had spoken. So I lied down on my back. She walked down to the foot of the table and reached up to tug my panties off.

I thought, "Okay," and lifted my hips to help. The room was just the right warmth, so that I didn't need a sheet and I guess that was intentional, because I wasn't offered one. My little clitty was comfortable, too and didn't shrink up, too much, anyway.

Hee-Jin moved to the top of the table and started with my head. Even with my wig on, she gave my scalp a good rubbing, also using her long nails to scratch it. This was usually one my favorite parts of a massage.

She then poured a little massage oil in her hands, rubbed them together and moved to my temples and face. Her actions were gentle, but I wasn't expecting much force from this tiny thing.

When she moved to my neck and shoulders, I was surprised at the actual strength and dexterity of her hands as she kneaded out each and every little kink and knot.

I thought, "This might not be so bad after all."

She moved to my right arm and worked her way down from my shoulder to the tips of my fingers, expertly working out any built up lactic acid in my muscles. Following up with a similar treatment of my left arm.

Next, she warmed more oil in her hands and went to work on my chest. Occasionally brushing a nipple. My clitty responded. After five or ten minutes, she pinched each nipple. I let out an, "Oooh." She released them and moved her hands lower.

She rubbed my clitty and my balls, but only for a few seconds and started down my legs, one at a time. When she was finally done with my feet. She said, "Please to turn over, please."

It was going to be difficult laying on my erection, but she was already ahead of me, handing me a donut pillow to place under my hips and adjusting the table in a way such that I could still lie almost flat on my stomach.

She climbed up on the table and straddled my ass and started working on my back. She laid the bottle of oil behind her, resting between my butt cheeks. I guess that was as good of a place to put it as any. At least it wouldn't roll off onto the floor.

She used her hands and forearms to manipulate my deltoids, latissimus dorsi, and my obliques using a force one would not expect form someone of her diminutive stature. I felt the pain of the previous day's workout melting away.

When she was done with my back, she spun around and sat a little higher, on my lower back. I barely noticed her 90 pound frame.

She picked up the bottle of oil and poured some between the mounds of my ass into my crack. From there, she spread it out and started over on my glutes. Then she stroked a finger through my crack, pausing at my rosebud and pushing a finger in just about an inch and pulling it back out. That was it. She proceeded down one leg, then the other.

When she was done she climbed off of me. I lied there, not wanting to get up, I was so relaxed. I heard the rustling of cloth and figured she was putting her jacket back on. I started to lift my head and rise, but she placed her hand between my shoulder blades and said, "Stay." So I stayed put. The next thing I knew she was pouring more oil up and down my back. She climbed back on top of me and laid her entire body atop me. I realized that the noise I had heard was her removing her pants.

Her little breasts were pressed against the small of my back. She gripped the sides of the massage bed and used her arms to pull her body up, sliding until her titties were near my shoulder blades and her crotch was near my ass., I noticed a small rod slide between my cheeks. Then it was pressed against my lower back.

She slid her body back down, her?clit? passing between my buns again, going in the other direction. She kept sliding up and down, up and down. Then she stopped with her little dick, it was definitely a dick, pressed against my rosebud. She lifted her hips and slid the tip in. I had had larger fingers in my manpussy, but her actions were extremely erotic. She began gyrating and going in and out. She would pull all the way out and slip all the way back in with little resistance.

She barely penetrated deep enough to brush my G-spot, but her techniques were exquisite. I was thankful I had taken the time to douche my pussy this morning, although it was practically routine when I transformed. A girl should always be clean inside and out.

Before long, I felt the beginnings of an orgasm. I started pushing back against her thrusts. "Ohhh, Hee-Jin, yesssss!" Then I exploded, filling the donut hole with cream.

She pulled out and climbed off of me. She retrieved some warm towels and wiped the remaining oil off my back and I heard her wiping down her body. Once again, she said, "On back, please."

She climbed back on top, straddling my chest, her cute little clitty sticking out. "You suck me?" she asked.

"I would consider it an honor if you would fuck my mouth," I replied. I don't think she understood, so I pointed at her cute little dick and pointed at my mouth. That she understood.

She leaned forward and I engulfed the entire thing. It didn't even reach my throat. I suckled on her and played with her tiny butt. She must have been close to cumming in my pussy, because it didn't take long for her to climax in my mouth.

Her cum had a unique taste, salty and a little spicy. Perhaps due to a diet that included a lot of kimchi. At least the taste reminded me somewhat of that.

That was apparently the end of the "massage". She climbed off and silently began putting her clothes back on.

She stood there and watched as I dressed.

We walked back out into the salon. I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was nearly noon.

Mrs. Li came over. "Miss Raquel, you like massage?" "You like Hee-Jin?"

"Yes, Mrs. Li. I like." I reached into my purse and paid for the manicure, pedicure, and massage, leaving a generous tip. "Thank you. I'll be back in a few weeks."

When I arrived home, Allison was just getting up. "Where have you been?" I showed her my nails and told her about the massage service Mrs. Li was now offering special customers, giving her all of the details.

"Well, if it's for special customers, I guess that I'll never get one," she laughed.

My name is Raquel and I'm a crossdresser.