My Name is Raquel Ch. 12

Story Info
Raquel meets Mike, a fledgling panty wearer.
4.5k words
4.74
4.7k
1

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love, love, love all the comments and emails from you guys and gals that fallen for Raquel. They make me want to please you and continue her tale. They also make me wish my life was more like hers, rather than the secrets I have to keep. But that's my burden, not yours.

Please comment and let me know how much you like the stories. I'm open to constructive criticism but am not looking for ideas or close minded thoughts about what she, Allison, Crystal, and Jessica should or shouldn't do. They are happy with who they are.

If you like this, please rate it and read and rate my previous chapters, if you haven't already.

********

My name is Raquel and I'm a polyamorous transgender.

My wife, Allison, our dear friend, Crystal, and my stepdaughter, Jessica, all support my blessed life as Raquel.

For my birthday, Jessica wanted to take me lingerie shopping. What girl could say no to that, so we planned to spend a day together this coming Saturday. Allison, Crystal and I were going out to dinner and had a special night planned for later.

Saturday morning I awoke early. I was always an early riser. As I brushed my teeth I studied myself in the mirror. Without makeup, I still looked looked sexy in my light blue camisole and matching lacy tanga panties, my full breasts with large areolae and nipples poking out. My hair was dyed a deep auburn and my tresses cascaded down around my shoulders, brushing the tops of my boobs. I gave them a squeeze. God, I loved being a girl!

I applied some lipstick and went to the kitchen and fixed my first cup of coffee with the Keurig. I liked my coffee strong, but lightly sweet and enough half and half to turn it a dark caramel color.

As I sat there, sipping my coffee, gazing at the lipstick print on my cup, I opened up the iPad and read some of the latest submissions on Literotica, in Transgender & Crossdressers. The site had given me so many ideas as well as the courage to come out and live my life the way I wanted. I knew deep down that some of the "fiction" had to be autobiographical and cheered the individuals who shared their experiences.

One story, in particular, about a young man hooked on lingerie and living a secret crossdressing life, who was discovered wearing panties by a female coworker, caught my attention. The young girl helped the gurl live out her fantasies. When she first confronted him, she sucked his manclitty while caressing his ass and balls through his panties. And over time she encouraged him to fully transform, expanding his horizons and rocking his sex life. He found his true self, with her love.

As I finished the story and my first cup of coffee, Allison came into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Angel!" she said. "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you."

I stood and we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed. Our first kiss of the day, like so many, was more of a make out session. Our hands roamed aimlessly, gently stroking each other's backsides. Our lipstick coated lips locked. Our tongues tangled and slipped around each other's. Trying to see how aroused we could make each other, before passion and sheer animal lust took over, was the norm between us.

"Ahem! Get a room, you two!"

"Good morning, Jessie," we said in unison, as we broke our embrace.

I kissed her, on the lips, and told her to sit down while I fixed her and Allison cups of coffee and started to whip up some pancakes.

"It's your birthday, Raquel. You're not supposed to be waiting on us," said Jessica. "Sit down."

Jessica took breakfast duty over while we chatted about our shopping plans. Of course, we'd probably check out Victoria's Secret and Nordstrom at the mall, but we also wanted to shop at an outlet mall that had Journelle and La Perla shops. Just the thought of so much lingerie was starting to excite me. I couldn't wait to get my hands on some lacy underthings, to feel the silky satin and nylon between my fingers and against my legs, ass, and breasts.

I was giddy with anticipation to have Jessica in the dressing rooms, seeing me stripping and trying on all sorts of new panties, bras, chemises, hosiery, etc. She would, of course be touching me, helping me adjust straps and seams, running her hands over my body. My little clitty and my nipples were both getting hard, just thinking about our day ahead.

After breakfast, I headed to the master bath to get ready. I douched my manpussy, shaved my legs (my HRT basically kept the rest of my body hair in check) and showered. The shampoo and body wash I used were strawberry scented and made me feel so feminine. I squeezed some onto a bath poof and lathered up my slim figure, spending extra time "cleaning" my boobs and tweaking my nipples. Somehow, I resisted the urge to masturbate.

After showering I applied a light lotion to my smooth body. I wrapped a thick soft towel around my chest and another around my hair, which I twisted and folded towards the back. I touched up my nail polish on my toes and fingers with a fuscia that was very loud, but gorgeous. I then did my makeup and hair. I used a flat iron to straighten my hair then added some big bouncy curls.

My makeup only took about twenty minutes. Two coats of mascara made my lashes long and luxurious. A matching fuscia lipstick made my lips plump, full, and very kissable. I blotted it on a tissue and was ready to dress.

I slid a pair of white Soma Embraceable Allover Lace Thongs up my legs and tucked my little penis, holding it in place, before pulling the back up into my butt crack. I squeezed into a racy Frederick's of Hollywood corset that lifted my boobs and slimmed my waist, that was now 24 inches, down to 22. The weatherman forecast a warm spring day, so I selected an off-the-shoulder white sundress with sunflowers and open-toe platform sandals. Some gold hoop earrings, a gold watch and some bangle bracelets accented my ensemble.

Allison was sitting up in the bed reading a book, with another cup of coffee, when I came out of the en-suite. She looked up. "You get more beautiful every time I see you."

"Thank you. I love you, too, you know."

I walked over and kissed her, which almost led to something else, as our love and lust started to take over.

She was the one with the willpower to pull away. "You'd better go, or else, I'm not going to let you leave this bedroom, today" she laughed. "And you might want to fix your lipstick."

I looked in the dresser mirror and saw that our make out session had, indeed, smeared it a little. I got the tube of fuscia Wet N Wild Silk Finish lipstick out of my clutch and touched it up. I walked back over to her and made a show of staying out of arms length while bending over and kissing her cheek.

"Have fun!" And she blew me another kiss as I walked out. Shopping for lingerie with the girl who first discovered Raquel, aside, little did I know the fun that awaited us.

By the time I was ready, Jessica had made herself equally beautiful.

"Wow!" she said, when I walked into the living room. "I'll bet mom almost wouldn't let you leave."

"You look great, too. And yes, I had a hard time tearing away," I laughed.

She did look good. Her blond hair was teased and big, with lots of curls. She had on a pair of skinny jeans that showed her delectable butt and fabulous legs, which were accentuated on account of the 4-inch heals of the short suede boots on her petit feet. Her tee shirt barely held her ample breasts.

We went to the outlets, first. We started at Journelle, and just as I had imagined, Jessica's touches in the dressing rooms electrified the air. After trying on just a few items, my little clitty, also impacted by the HRT, and now barely 4 inches erect, was nevertheless hard and difficult to tuck in that condition.

Jessica noticed and after I had taken off the latest pair of panties, she took me in her hand as she slid to her knees. Her face was level with my crotch. She gently took me in her mouth and began expertly sucking me. Her right hand moved between my cheeks. I spread my legs to give her easy access. Her lubed index finger found my rosebud and she started applying pressure.

"Where did she get lube?" I wondered. Then I noticed her jeans were unzipped and her left hand was getting lube of its own.

The finger on her right hand popped in to the first knuckle. She twisted and rotated it while she wiggled it in to the second knuckle. I stifled a moan, since the store was fairly busy.

Her lips slid up and down my shaft, easily engulfing its full length. With her nose against my pubis, her tongue snaked out and tickled my balls.

She pulled the finger out of my pussy and re-lubricated it. When she returned her hand to my love hole, she added a second finger and shoved both in all the way in one swift move.

We had a lot more shopping to do, so I didn't hold back. When her fingers found my prostrate, I released my load (really just a few teaspoons, but extremely satisfying, just the same). She looked up into my eyes and showed me her mouthful of my cum and then swallowed it all.

I was hoping she would share and pouted.

"Here," she said and offered me her fingers that had been in her pussy, then in my ass. I licked them clean, like one would lick the mixer paddles after preparing a batch of cake batter. I cleaned her left hand, too, with which she had brought herself to a silent orgasm at the same time.

She milked the last few drops of my cum out onto a finger and let me lick that, too.

After we cleaned up and dressed, we gathered our purchases, 3 pairs of panties (Savona Low Rise Hotpants in deep purple/deep ruby, Natori Feathers Hipsters in cameo rose, and Hanky Panky Boyshorts in black) for the price of one and checked out.

At the La Perla outlet, we found a pair of Flower Explosion Brazilian Briefs in burgundy stretch viscose and tulle and a matching bralette. We didn't have any further issues with my clitty, but I still thoroughly enjoyed Jessica's hands on my breasts as she adjusted the cups and straps of the bralette.

When we were done at La Perla, we left the outlets and stopped at a cafe for lunch. We sat across from each at a small outdoors table. We each had a tuna salad on garden greens and a glass of Chardonnay. While we chatted, I slipped off a sandal under the table and toyed with her pussy through her pants with the fuscia-painted big toe of my right foot. She almost choked on her wine when I found her clit through her tight pants. She reached under the table and unzipped her jeans and pulled her panties down to allow me to slide my toe between her labia.

I continued massaging her pussy while we ate. Her juices ran down my foot.

Right before we finished our lunch, she had a shuddering orgasm. She used her napkin to wipe up her cunt and clean off my foot.

"That was dirty," she said when we got back to my Jeep.

"Yeah, but you liked it."

"I didn't say I didn't like it. Where to, next?" she asked.

"Let's check out Nordstrom."

"Okay."

Once we got there, we browsed for a little while, checking out the selection. I felt like a kid in a candy shop, or more exactly, like a transgender in a lingerie shop. It always hit me the same, touching the fabrics, seeing the racy styles. I was in heaven.

After a while, I couldn't help but notice a boy, rather a young man, maybe in his early twenties, walking around the racks and shelves, trying to nonchalantly examine the panties on display. Whenever anyone else got near him, he would move on and circle back around. He steered clear of anyone with a Nordstrom name tag, who might approach him and ask if they could help.

The lingerie department was quite large and as he wandered around it, and when he was sure no one was looking at him, he would furtively brush his hand on a pair on panties on a hanger or touch a pair on the top of a pile.

Each time, he would blush and turn the cutest shade of red. He was about 5' 7" tall, small-framed, with sandy blond hair, and really cute.

"Oh my god," I thought to myself. "I'm looking at myself almost 20 years ago." I walked over to Jessica and whispered in her ear, "Don't look right now, but there's a kid over there about 20 feet to your right, trying to work up the courage to buy his first pair of panties." I just knew that was what was happening right before my eyes.

She turned to her right. I grabbed her left arm.

"I said don't look." And spun her back. He didn't notice us.

He turned his back to us slightly. "Okay, look now." I pointed him out to Jessica.

"Let's keep an eye on him and see what he does."

We followed him around, keeping our distance and never making eye contact.

It was so adorable. Yet, I felt his anxiety and tried to will him the courage to take that first step, remembering so many years back how terrifying it felt to admit to myself that I deserved to feel the way I felt when I wore panties, that there shouldn't be anything shameful in just being oneself.

It didn't work. Maybe ten minutes later, instead of picking up a pair and carrying them to the register, he hung his head and wandered out, looking like his puppy had died. My heart ached for him.

"Awww," Jessica said. "Raquel, he looked so sad. Is that what it was like for you?"

"Yeah. It definitely brought back some memories. His nervousness was palpable. It felt like I was transported back in time. I remember how hard it was to find the confidence to admit I liked wearing panties and to not care what someone in a store thought when I bought them. I'm so very lucky you found me." I kissed her on the cheek.

We moved on with our task and resumed shopping. We found a very provocative Ann Summers bodysuit with floral designs. Trying it on lifted my spirits. We also bought a plunging underwire bra with eyelash lace whispering along the neckline and a caged hem, from the Ann Summers collection. I picked up a couple pairs of new stockings to go with the bodysuit. But the sad boy kept nagging me in the back of my mind. I subconsciously picked out several pairs of panties I had seen him eyeing.

We checked out and I was parched. We had been shopping for about 6 hours. I suggested we go to the food court and get something to drink. After purchasing our sodas, we looked around for a place to sit. It wasn't very crowded, and there were empty tables, but over on the other side, near the edge, I saw the boy sitting alone, sipping a soda and eating a slice of pizza.

I knew what I had to do.

"Jessica, look over there."

"Ohh, he still looks a little sad."

"Come on. Follow my lead." I took her hand and we wound our way through the maze of tables.

He didn't really notice us coming and we were standing right next to him when I asked, "Would you mind if we sat here?" motioning to the two empty seats at his table.

He looked up at us, looked around, seeing empty tables, looked back at us, and said, "S-s-sure, I'll move." Thinking these broads must be crazy and started to get up.

"No, please stay." I said.

Now he had a really puzzled look on his face.

"We'd just like to join you."

"Uh, uh, okay, I guess."

"Hi! My name is Raquel, and this is Jessica." I held out my hand, ladylike.

He just looked at it, then realized he was staring, and quickly raised his hand.

"M-M-Mike. I'm Mike"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mike." I held his hand for a second or two and then released it.

"Hi, Mike. Like she said, I'm Jessica."

As we pulled out our chairs, he stood, waited until we sat, then sat back down. Somebody had taught him some manners. I smiled acknowledging his chivalry.

Our conversation was awkward, at first, but light. He grew a little more comfortable and stuttered less over a relatively short period, though.

We found out that Mike grew up in North Carolina. He was on scholarship at a small private college, here, studying pre-law. He had one sister, a few years older. He played ultimate frisbee, and frequently kayaked the local rivers. He didn't have a girlfriend (or boyfriend, at least that was assumed, because he said wasn't dating anyone). He liked grunge and alt-indy rock and wasn't a fan of horror movies.

We really covered a lot of ground in a short amount of time, but by keeping him talking about himself, we let him forget he was sitting with two beautiful strangers and made him forget about the nerve-wracking time he had spent in Nordstrom.

Jessica told him it was my birthday and that we had spent the day shopping, not mentioning that it had been specifically for lingerie.

"Happy birthday, Miss Raquel!" being ever so polite, he said.

"Please. Just Raquel will be fine"

"Okay."

"Please go have a beer at the sports bar with us, to celebrate," Jessica invited.

He was definitely becoming more relaxed with us. "Okay, but let it be my treat, on account of it being Miss, I mean, Raquel's birthday."

We agreed.

Th crowd was light for a Saturday afternoon. One beer turned into two. They had a local brewery's double IPA on draught. And I found out that Mike and I shared a love for craft beer.

On a bathroom break, Jessica asked me what the plan was.

"I don't really have one. But he's so sweet, I just know I have to try to help him whichever way I can."

We talked a few more minutes and came up with an idea.

We returned to our secluded little booth. Jessica slid back in one side and I slid in the other, not crowding him or anything. Mike scooted to the middle. We ordered a third round and continued just talking about nothing.

When I thought the time was right and the beers had lowered his guard, just a little, I discreetly nodded at Jessica.

"Mike," Jessica spoke up, "we really like you, can we tell you something." The way she said it, allowed him to remain at ease, still relaxed from the alcohol, not on guard.

"What's up?"

"I, we, haven't been completely honest. It's like this. Raquel isn't my friend, she's my stepdad."

He looked to his left at me and burst out laughing. "Ha! Yeah right. I thought you were going to tell me you were undercover cops and I was busted for admitting to occasionally smoking weed. But that's funny. What's the punchline?"

"No punchline. Just wanted to clear things up."

"You're serious?"

"Yes. Does that bother you?"

"N-no." The stuttering returned a little. "Wow! You're really beautiful, Raquel. I never would have guessed."

I opened up and told him the basics of my story, leaving out details of a sexual nature, at least for now, how panties, then lingerie, then makeup made me feel so feminine, like I was meant to feel. I told him how having people who cared for and accepted me made me so happy.

He listened intently to my story and became at ease, again. He really seemed to understand, but just kept saying, "wow." I knew he could relate to at least part of my story.

"So you see, Mike, since becoming Raquel part-time made me so happy, Jessica and Allison convinced me ... no, that's not right. They allowed and accepted me becoming Raquel full-time. They wanted me to be who I really was."

"I have made so many friends with people like me, since then, too."

Finally, he said, "That's cool, Raquel. I'm glad for you." He still didn't know where we were going.

"Now Jessica, you're not gonna tell me you're really Jeff?" Mike asked.

"No, I'm all woman," she laughed.

"Mike, can I ask you something personal? And you don't have to answer if you don't want to. And I won't bring it up again."

"Okay, shoot."

"We saw you earlier this afternoon at Nordstrom."

He froze.

"Do you like wearing panties?" I asked quietly, so I wouldn't embarrass him in public.

He looked like he wanted to just disappear. He was torn between his urges and his panic. He also looked like he wanted to cry.

I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him to my shoulder.

"It's okay. We obviously won't judge you."

All of a sudden, the burden was lifted. He instinctively knew he was in a safe place. I could feel the tension in his body being released.

12