All Comments on 'My Name is Raquel Ch. 12'

by Raquels_Panties

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meover 3 years ago

A great story! Helping him over come his fears...would have loved to have this happen to me....years ago when I was younger...

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 3 years agoAuthor

@PinkPanties4me, wouldn’t we all? Thank you. Glad it touched you.

sis_pornersis_pornerover 3 years ago
It still happens, yes.

A theme near and dear to me, to be sure, and I just saw a part of this story happen a week ago. Not to take away from your writing, but to support it, I share this. True story.

I was at Kohl's with my wife last Saturday, early. She was spending a female's length of time, long in other words, shopping for women's pajamas for family. Not the good kind, the warm, comfy kind. I was browsing separately and spotted a young male like you describe in the same section. The one right next to the good stuff. Racks and racks of bras and panties. I wanted to be there myself. I strolled over to the housewares and watched him try to take that step, he faced the lingerie continuously, eyeing the objects of his desire, and ventured in one time and just as he was about to make a choice, or hope to, a couple of women entered the area and scared him off. He walked away empty handed, head down.

So even in this day and age, with Amazon and changing opinions, they, we, are still out there. Who knows why he couldn't buy online, but he was there, early Saturday, hoping beyond hope he could overcome his fears and take that step.

Thank you for your pleasurable account of this aspect of feminine desires.

sis_pornersis_pornerover 3 years ago

Oh, I forgot, 5 stars, of course.

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 3 years agoAuthor

@sis_porner, we’ve probably all been there. Online panty purchasing is risky if you’re not sure who’s checking the mail.

Thank you for the compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was beautifully written

There was so much sympathy/empathy in that chapter I couldn’t help but utterly lose it. I hate getting snot all over but this time it was so worth it. Thanks

J.D.

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 3 years agoAuthor

@J.D., I write from the heart (and sometimes, obviously, the parts between my legs). Snot, slobber, tears, cum, they all wash off. Glad you liked it. 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lovely, just lovely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaquels_Panties@Raquels_Panties
I became fascinated with lingerie as soon as I learned to masturbate. Raquel’s stories, are 99.9% fantasy. I do crossdress, though, when the opportunity presents itself and have left the confines of my bedroom and house to venture out as a non-pass transvestite, but only a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES