My Name is Raquel Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd was small and no one was paying us any attention. I asked again, "Mike, do you like wearing women's panties?"

His reply was barely whispered. "Yes."

"See, doesn't that feel good?"

He nodded. Jessica scooted over next to him on the right and hugged him. "Mike, I'm so proud of you."

"Are you wearing panties, now?" I asked.

"Yes, my sister's," he divulged.

"Tell me, Mike, how do they make you feel?"

"It feels so right to wear them. Yet at the same time it feels wrong."

"I just told you that I know lots of men who wear them. I mean, what's wrong with being yourself? Let me hear you say it, Mike. Let me hear you say, "I like wearing panties."

"I like wearing panties."

"See, that wasn't so bad."

"Can I see them?" Jessica asked. "Can I see your panties?"

"H-here?"

"Would you rather join Raquel and me in the lady's room, silly?", again, easing the tension.

"Uh, that would be a no."

"Well, okay then. Just undo your belt and open you pants a little. No one will see."

I glanced at his lap and saw a telltale bulge growing.

"It'll be alright, Sweetie," I said holding his left hand and giving it a squeeze.

"I'll tell you what. I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours," I said as I raised the hem of my sundress. He gasped when he looked over and saw my Soma panties.

"Wow! Those are so pretty".

"Thank you."

"Now, show us yours", Jessica said.

Then, he slowly unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, unzipped his fly and pulled his pants open just enough to see a pair of basic black nylon briefs with just a hint of lace around the waistband.

The only difference was that his panties were barely concealing his 6-inch erection.

"Those look cute, Mike. Do you feel sexy?" she asked.

"Y-yeah." It was obvious from the small, yet growing wet spot near the top of his penis.

"I'll bet you look real sexy in just your panties."

Mike blushed.

"Can I feel them?" She asked.

Then, without waiting for his reply, Jessica placed her hand on his nylon-covered dick and that was all it took.

He started to tremble and she quickly pulled the lace waistband down exposing the head of his cock. She ducked beneath the edge of the table, just in time to catch his load with her mouth. I saw her swallow at least three times and when she sat up, saw a grin like the cat that ate the canary.

Mike looked wiped out and just sat there.

I picked up my beer and made a toast. "Cheers!"

Jessica and I reached across Mike and clinked glasses.

We ordered one more beer each. When Mike was able to speak again, I asked him again, "Mike, do you like to wear panties?" not so loud that anyone around us could hear, but louder than the first time.

"Yes," he said with an air on confidence.

"Good. Because these aren't my size," I said while I reached into the Nordstrom bag and pulled out a smaller bag with three of the panties he had been admiring. They included a pair of Moonlit Blue Ahna Hipster Panties by Honeydew Intimates, Pale Sunflower Yellow Lace Tangas by Madewell, and Rose Promesse Boyshorts by Simone Perele. All much sexier than the ones he was wearing.

I handed him the bag.

He looked at them, instantly recognizing them. He pulled the panties out one at a time, and held them below the table's edge. He placed them across his lap, presumably imaging what they would look like when he wore them, his bulge returning.

Tears formed in his eyes. "You bought these for me?"

"Actually, I didn't know why I bought them, until now. When I first saw you, I saw myself as a young boy trying to understand who I was. I bought them for that boy. I had no idea we would run into you after leaving Nordstrom. But I guess, in a way, you are me. So these are yours."

"Thank you, Raquel!"

"Well technically, Jessica bought them." I laughed.

"Thank you, Jessica!"

He didn't know whether to kiss me or hug me. I solved his dilemma by wrapping both of my arms around him, pulling him into my bosom.

He then turned to Jessica and hugged her.

"Mike, we've got one more store to stop at, Victoria's Secret. Would you care to join us?", I asked.

He hesitated, then, "Sure."

Mike paid our tab and we headed down the mall to VS.

Jessica and I helped him pick out a couple of pairs of panties. Mike confidently presented them to the cashier.

I got a little misty when we watched our little bird leave the nest.

I gave Mike my card from Katie's salon. "Mike, call me if you ever need anyone to talk to," I said as we said our goodbyes, and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

My name is Raquel and I'm a polyamorous transgender.

12