My Name is Sylvia Pt. 02

Story Info
Sylvia and Baxter continue their romance.
3k words
4.32
5.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi-part story and to avoid getting beaten up by the category police it will span several categories as we go along, Part one is about the first time Sylvia and Baxter make love. Part two takes us through their romance and continued love and respect for one another but it has a tragic ending.

*****

We enjoyed the rest of our night at the hotel and I have to say, when we left, we were spent. We walked through the lobby and I wanted to tell everyone that we took each other's virginity and that it was one of the most exciting weekends of our lives.

I had a class that afternoon so I really had to get back to school, when I walked into the dorm, I must have had the just been fucked glow or maybe it was the dried cum in my hair that I missed. I don't know and I didn't care but it seemed like everyone knew I just got laid.

The next month or so was a little challenging. I so much wanted to make love to Baxter every chance we got, but he seemed very standoffish. We were together a couple times in my dorm room but Baxter was very shy about it. When we talked, he said he is not comfortable with people thinking I was in my room fucking all the time.

The way our dorms are set up each dorm has a common area, a micro kitchen, a bathroom and four private bedrooms. And they are co-ed.

I said, "Baxter, everyone in the building is fucking, one of my roommates has been fucked at least a half dozen times in the past two weeks and it was with three different guys. We are not fucking; we are making love. That might sound like semantics, in the biological sense, it is the same thing but in the emotional sense, it is totally different."

He agreed but said, "I don't want people seeing me coming and going and calling you a slut because they think you are getting fucked every night."

I said, "That is why you are so special, you care more about me than getting laid. Thank you." And I gave him a big kiss.

Fortunately, each dorm group had a bathroom so it was not like we had to walk down the public corridors to get to the bathroom. We agreed that we were just going to move forward as a couple who are very much on love and if anyone had an issue with it, well... fuck them.

So, as we went on, we slept together at least three or four times a week. I would say that I have become addicted and I felt like I could not get enough, I just loved getting fucked. We did have to get good old fashion robes even though we prohibited them on our first night. We experimented with every position possible and Baxter was really good about delivering twice and sometimes three times in a night

One of my favorite things to do was watching TV together with him on his back and me resting my head on his chest while I got to touch and hold his penis. Once I got it hard, I would just slide down to suck on him so I could take his cum in my mouth. He would tease me about my infatuation with cock sucking and I finally told him about the time I sucked off three guys at once. Evidently, he was intrigued by the story because he was hard again in seconds. I of course, didn't mind taking him in my mouth a second time.

We continued our love for one another through our sophomore and Junior years at school. By now, my roommates were referring to us as being an old married couple. Bottom line was that no one cared that we were in my room sleeping together or maybe I should say, not sleeping together.

We took every opportunity to make love everywhere we could. We had more quickies when there was risk of getting caught than you can imagine. When it was warm outside, I would typically wear a skirt that left easy access for Baxter to do me in a hurry. We were in love and behaved like a couple dogs in heat.

Out of the blue, Baxter asked me to marry him. I of course, said yes and we had a July wedding on Cape Cod, just before our senior year.

One evening a month before our wedding, my mother took me and my dress to a lingerie shop in Boston. I had never been there before but the clerk obviously knew my mom. They greeted each other by first names, with a big hug and kiss. Mom introduced me to Mary and told her I was getting married in two weeks.

Mary said, "So can I assume you are here for some special underthings for the big day", I was blushing and before I could say a word mom told Mary that I found a very nice gentleman. They smiled at one another as if they were sharing some secret code. Mary said, we got you covered, that young man will lose his mind when he sees what is under your dress. Mary turned and locked the front door then lowered the shades explaining, we do this for special customers after hours so we have the freedom to really do things right.

Mary looked at me and said, "Ok, take everything off."

I said, "Excuse me."

Mary said, "Honey, I have been fitting naked women for almost ten years, do you want to be perfect for your gentlemen?"

Mary is a very pretty women in her late twenties, who had a very sexy look, every detail was perfect. I later found out that Mom and Dad have been coming to this store for over twenty years. The store was opened by Mary's mother who has since retired, but Mary has been working here since she was sixteen. Jokingly, it has been suggested that due to their many purchases over the years, my mom and dad single handedly paid for her retirement home in Boca.

Mom said, "Sylvia, you have seen my beautiful lingerie, I get it all right here from Mary and her mom, I have stood before Mary and her mom, naked more times than I can remember."

Mary added, "Every time I see your dad, he thanks me because, he knows who is responsible for contributing to your mom looking so sexy."

Mom added, "I go to all of those dinner meeting with your father entertaining clients and he treated me like his queen every time. I dressed like a sexy woman but always appropriately for the occasion and, your father always knows what I have on under my dress. It drives him wild and I love every minute of it."

Mom said, "Oh by the way, he wanted me to thank you for the bra and thong set that I had for that meeting a few weeks ago, he loved them, wanted to know if I could get a garter belt to match."

Mary said, "Of course, I'll have it in a few days and sent it to you. I'll send some stocking as well."

I was still blushing but I stripped all of my clothes off, I was down to nothing but socks. Mary just sneered at me and I removed the socks.

Mary took one look and said "34D". She reached out and cupped my breasts which took me by surprise. "relax honey, just checking to see what kind of support we need."

Mon said, "What do you think Mary, the girl has nice boobs."

Mary nodded, "Yes, these will keep him coming home at night, make sure you use them to your advantage, honey." Mary reached down and gave my pubic hair a little tug and said, "Honey, this has to go."

Next, Mary turned me around to look at my ass, she said, "Nice shape, it will be easy to make this one stand out." She looked at Mom, "she has your ass, great asset, we know what he has been doing with yours for years."

Mary asked if I had any thoughts about my wedding day lingerie. I said, "I was just thinking white panties, pantyhose and a bra."

Mary responded, "That's a start but had you thought about a lace up corset, panties and stockings. Oh and by the way, we don't sell pantyhose."

I sheepishly said, "No."

With that, Mary picked out and absolutely beautiful white corset, it was satiny smooth with beautiful lacing up the back. There were six garter straps on the bottom and the cups on top looked like they would make my already ample breasts stand out even more.

Mary slipped the piece around me and secured the hooks on the front. She then went to my back and with an expert touch had me laced up tight in a heartbeat.

It felt tight but it made my already tone waste and abs look amazing and I could not believe what it did for my boobs, my god the cups barely cover my nipples but my boobs are pushing right out there looking fantastic. She handed me a pair of full coverage panties that were just as beautiful and nearly transparent. Finally, the stockings, she asked if I would you like them plane or with a back seem?

Mom said, "Back seem."

She helped my put the stockings on and gave me a pair of 4-inch heels.

I stood up in front of the full-length mirrors where I could see myself from all sides and I looked fucking amazing. I said, "Ladies, I now understand the allure and the importance of lingerie. I look fucking hot."

Mom said, "Welcome to the club."

We spent almost twenty-five hundred dollars that evening on nothing but underwear. Mom just said, "Put it on my account. They will send the bill to your father; he is a perfect gentleman and would never question how much a lady spends on her panties and things."

Mon said, "Now dear, you have been introduced to the finest in lingerie, please go home and throw out everything in your drawers, you want to show your new man only the finest. Mary, when she comes back, and we both know she will, just put it on my account."

I said, "I will throw everything out except the sexy little robe Baxter gave me a long time ago. Can I bring Baxter to the store?"

Mom said, "absolutely, he needs to meet Mary, so she can direct him when he wants to send you a little gift."

My mom and I have a rather unusual relationship. We share pretty much everything including, talking about our sex lives. She knew I was saving my virginity for a special guy but she also knows how much I like giving head including the time I did three guys at once. I told her all about my first night with Baxter and I would expect she shared the details with my dad. She has told me about how she and my dad are still madly in love and still do silly stuff like sneaking quickies in places that maybe you shouldn't. I can only hope I feel the same way when I'm their age.

The wedding was amazing, it was every little princess dream come true. A beautiful July day on the beach in Cape Cod with a couple hundred guests. I wore the most beautiful gown I could ever imagine.

Mom had invited Mary and her mom to the wedding and Mary was there to help me lace my corset in the same expert manor that she had done in the store a couple weeks earlier. While I was admiring my lingerie in the mirror, Mary said, "Now you understand why we don't carry pantyhose."

I said, "I do and I promise, I will never wear them agian", and we all broke out laughing.

After the wedding and the honeymoon, we moved into an apartment in Boston and Baxter always treated me like his queen. My wedding lingerie remained a favorite for both of us and Mary even gave Baxter a lesson on how to properly lace a lady into her corset. I now have several corsets and it is almost as much fun putting them on as it is taking them off.

Money was a little tight but it didn't matter we were in love. No matter where we went, Baxter made it a point of treating me like an absolutely lady. However, we did have one little secret. When we were in our home we were like animals in heat and of course we had mom's account with Mary.

It was not uncommon for me to great him at the door naked. I would drop to my knees and suck his cock fast and hard waiting for his cum to fill my mouth. Sometimes he would pull his cock out of my mouth and jerk off all over my face. It felt so dirty but I loved it. I was his and he was mine, there was nothing that we would not do to or for each other. We fucked in every corner of that apartment and we made no attempt to control ourselves.

When we graduated from college, we started up our own travel business specializing in corporate travel. It was with a bit of dumb luck that we hit it big within six months of starting our company. We landed three big clients almost immediately and it snowballed from there.

We were working in a very competitive market and we found the best way to land clients is to wine and dine them at some very nice restaurants mostly in Boston. We found that we were most successful when we took clients out together and let them think Baxter was the brains and I was the eye candy. The reality was that we were equal partners in al regards and had our strategy completely worked out.

When we took clients out, I would typically be in a sexy dress but I would never really show anything off. It was all about the tease and the distraction. The clients, both male and sometimes female were so busy trying to get a peek at me, that Baxter could sell them the world. I don't know which Baxter liked more, when I wore no underwear or when it was very sexy underwear. In either case the clients were left to guess and Baxter got to fuck me good when we got home, that is of course on the nights that we could hold out until we got home.

Over the next seven years we built our travel business to the point that we were very well off. The money was poring in and we were enjoying every aspect of life together including vacationing in the most exotic reaches of the earth. Everywhere we went Baxter treated me to the finest things in life.

Over the years we had a few business dinners that did not go as well as expected. Despite being equal partners in the business, some clients viewed me as being just a sexy fuck toy.

One evening we were getting ready to go out with a client, when Baxter handed me a package that had obviously been prepared by Mary at the lingerie store. The package contained a beautiful pink bra, with a matching thong and garter belt along with a pair of silk stockings. They were as magnificent as always and I knew they would fit perfectly as one would expect, thanks to Mary. I put the lingerie on along with a pair of heals so I could model them for Baxter and get his approval. I assure you, he approved but said, "Maybe tonight we leave the panties home."

I smiled and said, "Sounds like fun", and I slipped the panties off.

I was planning to wear a white dress that was about knee length with a fairly high slit exposing one thigh. The dress worked perfectly with the pink lingerie Giving a hint of stocking top when I walked. I will say, I looked hot.

We met the client at the restaurant and sat down to a few glasses of wine and a lovely dinner. When we were having desert, the client put his hand on my thigh and said, "Hey Baxter, would you mind if your sexy little fuck toy leaned over here and gave me a blow job?"

Baxter sat up straight and responded, "I most certainly do mind and you will not address my wife in that manner. Furthermore, I don't need your business if you think that is the way to treat a lady."

The client said, "Fuck you."

I have never seen Baxter loose control but this time he did. Baxter picked the guy up out of his seat and landed a punch right on the guys face. The guy got up yelling, threatening to sue Baxter and Baxter calmly said, maybe your wife would like to know that you tried to get my wife to give you a blowjob.

I love Baxter with all my heart but when he defended my honor the way he did, it got me so excited all I wanted was to have him inside me. We went to the parking lot where I leaned on the car and said, "Please fuck me, fuck me right now." I didn't care if anyone saw us, I hiked up my dress and bent over giving him full access to my pussy. He did as I requested and blasted a load of cum in me within a minute.

I looked at him and said, "I'm a lady who knows what she wants, now, take me home."

Fortunately, we never heard from that client again.

Unfortunately, our fairytale life took a very tragic turn when Baxter was killed in a charity bike ride. It was no one's fault; it was an accident.

I was devastated. I lost the love of my life and went into deep depression. Our business was suffering and I had to find a way to recover.

To be continued...