My naughty Bad Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
A naughty couple and a small bet leads opening Pandora’s Box.
4.5k words
4.13
24k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellion
Kellion
35 Followers

"What are your plans for the day since you have Monday off-" I was asking as I entered the kitchen, getting ready to leave for work, and stopped dead in my tracks. My wife was bent over rearranging the items under the sink. My eyes took in the sight of her ass, wide, full, and round covered in her shortest denim shorts.

"Take a picture it will last longer." She said as she gave a little wiggle before standing up and turning to face me. My wife Samantha is fun size. 5'2" maybe 5'3" if you ask her and she's in shoes. Her weight has always been an insecurity for her but to me I see a body of curves to explore, wide hips, round plump full ass, thick luscious thighs, stunning breasts. After 17 years together not a day goes by that she isn't the most gorgeous and sexiest woman I have ever seen.

"That's a good idea. Let me grab my phone and you bend back over." I said.

She rolled her hazel eyes and replied, "you are always such a perve," and then she winked, turning back around and bending over. "Like this?"

"Exactly like that. I reached into my pocket taking out my phone and started to snap pics the swiped to record as she started to wiggle around. "Stand up. Turn around." She did as I went back to snapping pictures. I took a good look at her in those tight short denim shorts and the white tanktop she had on. "Leave your shirt on but take off your bra." She did just that, doing that little trick women do of removing their bra under their shirt. "Turn the cold water on and spray your shirt."

"Absolutely not! It's freezing."

"Sam. Now."

She took a breath and grinned. "Dammit." She reached for the nozzle, flipped on the water, and let out a scream. "Fuck that's cold!" She turned back facing me pulling the thin white shirt tight against her breasts, clearly visible through the wet material, and tummy. I started snapping more pictures. She started raising her shirt exposing herself even more before taking it off. I was rock hard watching her. She started to unbutton her shorts, unzipping them, and turned around as she pushed them down leaving just her white panties. She bent down, legs parted. The damp spot of her panties was clearly visible. She reached between her legs rubbing her panties against her. Pushing them into her. All as I alternated between recording and snapping pictures. She kicked ayaway her shorts and hooking a thumb on each side pulled down her panties. Her bush around her pussy glistened as she bent back over so I could see from behind.

"Those pics should last you," she said as she reached down picking up her panties. She sauntered towards me handing me them. "You better get to work. You don't want to be late."

"What are you going to do?" I asked while bringing the panties up, breathing in her scent.

"I was going to do some laundry and chores. Now I think I will go watch some of those videos you were showing me the other night."

"Which videos?"

"Oh for some reason I kind of want to go watch that one of the wife being bad after her husband left for the day and had a guest come over..."

"You do?"

"Mmhmm. Maybe go get my toy and watch it on the big tv in the living room."

"You are evil. I'm so hard..."

"A shame you have to go to work. But you have plenty to keep your mind occupied now." She reached up pulling my head down kissing me hungrily. I could feel her moving as we kissed and as we pulled away she brought a glistening wet finger to my lips which I greedily licked and sucked "When you come home you can have another taste."

"All of these great pics its a shame I'm the only one that gets to see them."

"What does that mean?" She asked. "You know I'm not going to send them to anyone. Besides i love that I still turn you on but no one would want to look at an old fat woman."

"Sam you are fucking girgeous and sexy as hell. Any man would love to see these."

"Yeah right." She reached up brushing her hand kver my cheek and tugged at my beard pulling me back down to kiss her. "I'm just glad that you still love to look."

"I could prove it to you." I said

"Yeah right. How? You aren't sending those to anyone."

"I could post them in some of those subreddits we were looking at when playing. Blur your face and tattoos."

There was a moment of silence and an expression on her face that betrayed her next words. "You know I don't want you to do that. Besides, I'm telling you no one wants to see this." I had known her too long. I knew that look she had even if it was only there for a moment.

"I dare you."

"Really? Daring me?"

"In fact I will dare you and make a bet with you. I'll make a profile and post some of them and if you get upvotes and comments proving me right I win. If they go the whole day with under 50 upvotes or likes you win."

"What do I win?" She asked.

"How about that new toy you wanted but was saying was to expensive?"

"And if you win," she asked.

I grinned and winked at her. "If I win then we post more. And you use the profile to flirt and tease them a bit.

"I don't know about that, James. Posting more maybe but the other?"

I reached down tiuching her feeling how wet and on fire she was. Sliding my fingers against her pussy rubbing and then slipping a finger into her shocked at just how wet she was. "Says the woman about to go play with herself watching a video of a wife fucking another man. Go watch your video and think about it. Think of me tasting you as you read all the horny comments and replies to your posts." She moaned then steped back pushing me away.

"You are going to be late. I'll think about it."

I knew not to push and gave her a quick kiss goodbye and headed to work.

Work was uneventful, however the texts throughout the day with Samantha had been very eventful. First had been her teasing me as she watched the video of the bad naughty wife and played with herself. She was getting off more from teasing and tormenting me than the video. But then sexting and teasing had always been one of our strong suits. We met 17 years ago online in a popular mmorpg video game. After way too long of being long distance we finally closed the distance as they say. During all of it and still today sexting all day long was one of our favorite types of foreplay.

During the time apart we have explored a lot of our fantasies with each other discussing them. Teasing each other with them. One that always gets both of us going is wife sharing and cuckolding. Not Something we have done, but the fantasies teasing and role play involving it often gets very spicy. We both liked the power play dynamics. I was a switch. Sometimes dominant. Most of the time I was rather submissive in bed. The video she had been watching had been one that I had sent her when teasing her before we fucked the other night. It was a wife whose husband had a small cock and when he was out of town so she invited a few friends over to fill in. Samantha had really gotten into it. So had I. We've always had a great sex life, but the truth of the matter was my skills came from manually and orally pleasing her. There were a lot of positions that due to my lack of penis size and both of our weight weren't viable. Plus we had discovered while playing over the years I had a bit of a small penis humiliation kink. And she enjoyed that. I decided to tease her a bit when I texted her.

(Me) Imagine the trouble you could be getting into right now with me at work. Just like in that video

My phone vibrated just a moment later and I checked to see to see her reply

(Samantha) Oh I could be having all kinds of fun. Getting stretched. Filled.

(Me) Just think if you had let me post those pictures. You could be replying to all the thirsty men and women wanting to play.

(Samantha) Would you like? That me here at home flirting with other men on reddit who are looking at my naked pictures?

(Me) You want me to really answer that? Or are we just teasing?

(Samantha) I really want to know.

(Me) Yes. I think it could be fun and if it's not we can block delete and go on. It's just online.

(Samantha) That's if you even win the bet. I'm still not convinced."

(Me) Then lets find out.

I waited for what felt like eternity before she replied again. First sending me a little devil emoji then a picture of her toy laying between her thighs in a very wet towel.

(Me) You liked the video that much?

(Samantha) no.... not the video

(Me) Then what??

(Samantha) The thought of losing the bet.

(Me) So you want me to post them then?

(Samantha) no. I want you to edit them like you said. Then send me them. I want to be a bad wife and post them. Its just online. Youll becable to see the upvotes and comments.

(Me) But not the dms....

(Samantha) no. Not the dms. A bad wife wouldn't show her husband she had been sending naughty dms would she? We don't have to do this.

(Me) No. No she wouldn't show them. That would turn you on? Keeping the dm's secret?

(Samantha) yesss

(Me) Men telling you they want to fuck you? Sending you pictures of their cocks? You telling them what you wished they were doing to you?

(Samantha) fuck yes. And you not getting to see any of those dm's.

(Me) Because you are a bad bad wife?

(Samantha) very bad.

I had already blurred the photos earlier while work had been slow. I chose my favorite ones as well as some gifs from her wiggling and sent them to her along with a list of links to subreddits she should post them in. It was almost lunch when she finally responded with a link to her profile. BadwifeSam. I clicked the link, seeing all the subreddits she posted to. The upvotes were already starting. I made sure to add my own to each post. She was playing up the bad wife persona. Some of the pictures had titles like "My husbands at work what would you do with me?" I checked another. This one the pic I chose if her bent over the wet spot on her panties visible. "All wet would someone like to take these off?" I read through the comments. They did indeed want to help with that. I looked over some of the comments in the other posts. They all liked what they saw. Some were rather crude but Sam sometimes liked crudeness when she was really turned on. She had started replying to some. Blush emojis, thank you's, devil emojis. My phone vibrated as a new text came in.

(Samantha) you win.

(Me) What do I win?

(Samantha) a bad wife. I can't wait for you to get home.

(Me) Me either.

That had been the last of the texts as I set about to focus on working. Though I still was keeping an wye on her reddit posts and comments. She had added the pic of her used toy she sent me. She was getting a lot flirtier in the comments as well. Asking details to what they wanted to do to her.

I raced home soon as my shift ended. I found her laying in bed naked. Still looking at her phone. She looked at me. "Be a good boy and come lick up all this mess...." I watched her as I moved closer to the bed. She looked back at her phone and I saw her thumbs moving. She was talking to someone. I climbed onto the bed. Kissing my way up her leg. Nibbling at her inner thigh before I felt her hand grab my hair and pull my head where she wanted it. "That's it. Use that tongue of yours. Feel how wet I have been. Lick it all up. Make me cum."

God she tasted so good. Going down on her was my favorite thing in the world. Even more than traditional piv sex. I'd choose going down on her over having my cock sucked. I licked and nibbled. I lapped and suckled. I was thrusting my fingers inside as I focused on her clit with my mouth. Her thighs were squeezing my head. I looked up. She was still typing as she writhed and moaned. My cock was so hard it hurt as it pressed into the bed. She came her pussy gushing around my pumping fingers as I sucked her hard little clit. She screamed and moaned and bucked up against my mouth. I pushed my pants down scooting up the bed grabbing her legs pushing them back. My body's size combined with my lack of size sometimes made it difficult to get in the right positions. I pushed into her. She put the phone down, pulling my mouth to hers as we kissed. Me thrusting inside. She was wrapping her arms around me kissing her way to my ear.

"That's my boy. You made me cum so hard. Take your reward. Fill me full, I want you filling me, dripping, leaking out of me. She moved my head to her breast. A hard nipple at my lips and I suckled while I thrust harder and harder. "That's it. Give me it. Now James. Fill me up James. Let that little cock cum inside me." I came hard, biting her breast, my cock spurting and I collapsed beside her.

She rubbed my hair. "Such a good boy. Mine." She murmured.

"Yours." I replied in a sigh of contentment. "Mine"

"Yours."

We lay that way a while longer. Just holding each other, touching and kissing.

The next few days things had seemed to return to normal, well more or less. We had taken a few more pictures and some video clips for her to post. I continued to read the comments, and she continued to keep all the dm's completely to herself. By the time Friday rolled around things had nearly fully settled down. She hadn't posted any new pictures. Instead the last couple days she had been working on a new cosplay for the next Fanfest convention. She had told me the night before she was headed into town to her friends house for one of their "stitch n bitch" sessions. Wine, sewing, and a lot of tea being spilled. It had been a long while since her last visit with them.

I decided to treat myself to a night in. I grilled a steak and baked me a potato. Enjoyed my favorite bourbon. And then hopped on reddit to perve my wife's pictures and read over the comments again until I fell asleep.

I woke in the pitch black room as I heard the bedroom knob turn and the door open. I could see the curvy silhouette of my wife Samantha as she walked in. "What time is it?" I mumbled as I started to reach out feeling around for my phone.

"Don't worry about what time it is. Just lay very still." Her voice had a playful teasing note but also a hint of command. I knew the sexy naughty tone very well.

"Yes, ma'am." I replied. I could see her begin to undress and wished there were more light in the room. It was a crime not to be able to take in the view of her completely. She's a short chubby Latina goddess, and to me, the hottest, sexiest, woman alive. I lay there watching as she took the last of her clothes off then she reached down picking up her panties. Again wishing there were more light.

"Would my dirty boy like these?" She teased. She knew I had a thing for panties. Before moving in together we spent a long part of our relationship long distance. She used to mail me her worn panties and make me play with them and myself as she listened on the phone.

"Yes...."

"Too bad. Tell me, have been touching? Have you been stroking yourself tonight while I was out? Imaging one of your filthy, dirty, little fantasies?" She knew me too well. As was par the course when she would go hang with with her friends, or hell go anywhere, I would fantasize she was misbehaving. Throughout our long relationship we have long loved teasing each other with dirty fantasies. One that always gets both of us going is her with other men. It's just been fantasy but for years but it's the one we would tease each other with the most. It especially drives me wild when she takes the dominant role in such fantasies. And with the recent events with her starting to post those spicy pictures to reddit and tease in comments and dm's the fantasy of my bad wife as she likes to call it has been in overdrive.

"Yes." I quietly replied.

"Did I say you could stroke that tiny little cock of yours?" My cock twitched and my pulse quickened. Mistress was coming out to play tonight. She knew humiliation was a huge turn on for me.

"No, Mistress."

"I should of put your cage on you and locked that little thing up." She stood there just beside the bed completely naked in the dark as she questioned me, "Tell me about it," she demanded.

I loved it when she got like this. I took a steadying breath to calm my excitement before speaking. "I laid here stroking myself thinking of you. Edging for hours before cumming.'

"And what were you imagining?"

"You meeting another man instead of being with your friends sewing."

"No, pet. I want to know exactly what you imagined I was doing."

"I pictured you down on your knees sucking another man's cock."

"This cock you imagined I was sucking. Was it bigger tgan yours?"

"Yes. Much longer and thicker. Several inches."

"Good. What else?"

"He took you from behind."

"Mmm. Thats my favotite position you know? Bent over and fucked. Well... I guess you wouldn't. Not really, would you?"

Her words stung but aroused me even more.which she knew they would. We had played around enough with humiliation fantasies over the years. I was fully hard.

"No, Mistress," I whispered.

She started to get on the bed moving slowly. "And why is that?" She asked.

"Because my cock is too small to take you from behind."

"My big full round ass is too much for you?" She asked and I silently nodded. "You have to use that sleeve to fuck me from behind but it's not the same. It's just being fucked with a toy.... It's been 17 years since I have been bent over and fucked by a real cock." She climbed into the bed moving close to me her hand reaching down feeling my cock and squeezing. "Tell me, James, do you think I should be bent over and fucked by a real cock?"

"Yesss." I moan

"Would you like to know a secret? What I've been talking about this week with the men dming me and liking my pictures?"

"Yes I would." I whisper.

"They send me pictures of their big thick cocks and tell me how they would fuck me. And I tell them how badly I wish they were fucking me. Because I wish they were...."

"You do?"

"Oh yes. Should I find a man to fuck me? Use me in all the ways you can't."

"Oh god yes"

"You would like that wouldn't you? Me bent over another man's bed being fucked senseless?"

"Fuck, yes." I whisper. My throat dry.

"There was no stitch n bitch tonight," she whispered as she moved to the head of the bed and straddled my face. The scent of her so close was driving me wild but I knew not to lick until she lowered herself down and told me. Not when she was Mistress. So lost in the buzz and pounding of my pulse from her scent I almost missed what she said. Almost.

"There wasn't"

"Would you like to know where I was?" She asked

Her teasing was driving me crazy. My mind raced wondering if she was just teasing. Playing along with our naughty game. Or if she was serious. "Yes, Mistress," I breathe.

"Lick me." She lowered herself down just as I replied. Her pussy meeting my lips. She was soaking wet. I licked, my tongue parting her soft wet folds and lapping, tasting her, and as I did my head spun like crazy. I could taste her but also the unmistakable taste of cum. I could barely hear her over the rush in my head. "You don't need to know where I have been, pet." Her hand reached down grabbing a handfull of my long hair pulling my head up into her as she pressed down more of her weight grinding herself against my face. "You don't need to know where I was. What all I did. Who I was with. You just need to know," her voice faltered as she moaned while I licked. Her voice was almost growling when next she spoke "you just need to know that for 17 years, pet, you have teased and tormented me with the fantasy of bigger cock. Of being pounded and fucked like the dirty whore I am. You get me wet and needing it but that little dick of yours never follows through to fuck me like you tease them fucking me. 17 years of being stretched by toys not cock.... Dammit don't stop. You teased me with making that damn reddit account. Wanting me to tease men that got all hard and horny at my pics. Lick me and fucking taste what you and your constant teasing created. Taste what it made me do tonight."

Kellion
Kellion
35 Followers
12