All Comments on 'My naughty Bad Wife Pt. 01'

by Kellion

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Liked her taking that step. did not like the control/subservience/this is what is going to happen bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Should take about three months for her to realize she hates being married to a sissy wimp cuck. She'll kick him to the curb and take him to the cleaners in the divorce. No real woman wants such a loser for a husband and a few good fuckings will be enough for the skank slut to move on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would have liked her to give her husband a more detailed description of how her new man took her, and how she responded to it, up to and including her orgasm -- or orgasms plural !!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You don't even have to open a story anymore to know it's a first submission. Just read the title and description. I didn't read it and therefore didn't score it. Dear me, there has to be more to new writers than cuck stories. Use your damned imaginations and stop following the herd.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn, that is a hot story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantasy is one thing but reality is just nasty.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Put this fucked up bullshit in the FETISH category where it belongs. Your first story and you put out this bullshit?

bownchimebownchime8 months ago

Only half way in but couldn't hold off. Good stuff.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk8 months ago

This could get interesting. More please

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!

Congratulations for your first story here! Really exciting!

5 stars from here!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too many spelling mistakes and wandering off course of your story. Please use spell check so that we know what you want us to learn.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Epilogue: Samantha slowly realized she could have a real man fuck her anytime and she could take her pathetic sissy wimp husband to the cleaners in a divorce. "James is nothing but a loser," she decided. "No real man lets another man take what is his without a fight. I have no respect for this joke of a man, and I'm beginning to detest him." So she hired a shark lawyer and destroyed him in the divorce. She then went on her merry way. James jumped off a bridge to his death a week later, but she just laughed and laughed. Looked like she was right about him. She was, but she was unaware his dad didn't take shit from anybody until she found herself being tossed off the same bridge a couple weeks later with a two hundred pound weight securely attached to her torso. Jame's dad laughed and laughed as the cheating skank slut disappeared under the water.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

I'm sure they will all live happily ever after.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Don’t know about Pandora, but this whores box was open to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow. My cock was hard the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wish my wife was still alive today ,she would have loved this story as much as me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous