My naughty Bad Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked and sucked, drinking in every drop I could get of her and the cum still inside her. I couldn't believe it. My mind was a burning raging inferno of chaos. There was jealousy, arousal, anger, desire. I began sucking her clit as she ground harder getting closer to cumming.

"You have always said this was your biggest fantasy. Me coming home to you full of cum. I hope it's everything you wanted. Because James, I'm going to tell you right now that man that fucked me? The pounding he gave me? The confident forcefulness he took me with? It's everything you teased me with before we met in person. Everything you teased me with over the years when making me think of other men. Everything I have been needing and haven't had since before you. My pussy was stretched more than any sleeve or toy you have used. You have a choice pet. You hear me, James? You have a choice to make right here and now." She moaned. "You can stop licking and fuck me with that tiny little cock right now and I will be the good wife and never do what I did tonight again and we stop with these fantasies. Completely. No more teasing me with what I can't have again. No more pictures. No more reddit. No more finding videos and stories to send back and forth. No more bad wife." My mind spun. Did I want her to never do this again?

I was snapped out of my thoughts asshe moaned "Or you can keep licking and I will be a very bad wife. A very very bad wife. I will be the slut we both fantasize I am and go visit my new reddit friend from tonight again tomorrow and let him take me again. Make me cum with your mouth and from now on I will get to fuck other men whenever I want. Whoever I want. You'll only get to know if I want you to know when it happens if I want you to know. That's the deal James." Her breathing was quick her words panted between moans but were filled with certainty. Fuck! I'm so close to cumming. I'm so close you better make your decision." I sucked harder at her clit. Reaching up squeezing her breasts. Pinching her nipples. The choice she offered seemed simple to me in the moment. "Make me cum. Make me cum James if you want me to go get fucked again tomorrow. If you want your dirtiest fantasies to happen this is your one chance. If you want me meeting men and fucking them without you even getting to know...." I nibbled, suckled, and licked until she screamed out as she came, pushing my head down and away, and collapsed to her side.

We lay there in silence fir minutes that seemed an eternity. "Did all of that really just happen?" I asked, still in a daze.

"Mmhmm. Are you okay with it?" She asked. I could feel her watching me.

"I think so.... Another man really....?" My voice trailed away.

She shifted in the bed. Snuggled close against me and gently kissed my lips whispering. "Yes, and it's going to happen again tomorrow." She reached down and slowly began squeezing and stroking my still rock hard cock. "And no. You don't know him he's someone that's been dm'ing me on reddit. and you don't get to know who he is so don't ask." She stroked me more. "It feels like you like that thought."

"I do."

"Cum for me. Show me you want me to go get fucked. Cum for me James. If you cum right now I'll call you tomorrow and let you listen when he bends me over and starts to fuck me."

That was all it took. I came moaning and covering her fingers. She made she to catch it all in her hand. Scooping up any she missed and pushed her fingers one by one into my mouth to clean. "Are you going to clean me up again when I get home?"

I moaned my answer, "Yesss."

"That's my dirty boy," she purred. "We can talk about how things will be in the morning. This is a big step for both of us. Mine." she whispered.

"Yours." I replied. "Mine."

"Yours. Always." She said

"Always."

"I love you," she whispered as she kissed me again.

"I love you," I replied and snuggled close as we drifted to sleep wondering what would happen tomorrow and where things things would go with Pandora's Box opened.

12