All Comments on 'My Naughty Neighbors Ch. 4'

by christo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Christo has a clear genius.

This is the fifth entry by Christo I have read. They are each wonderful. I only feel shame that I have not commented earlier.

ProxyAccountProxyAccountalmost 14 years ago
Naughty Neighbors

It was funny and the tease was great, but this was about as far as I could go. I just don't care for the swinging. [shrug]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Of two minds...

On the one, I'm happy our hero "gets" the object of his desires, while, on the other, a bit sad for him as well; let me explain. This obviously isn't Buddy and Cindy's first sexual rodeo, what with so many tapes and so many previous lovers they've shared. That fact makes Cindy's offer to Nick, in my opinion, a little less special. Sure it's "special" that he's gonna bone the hot older woman he's lusting after, but it's sad because he's just the next dick in her/their sexual escapades, i.e. Nick really isn't that exceptional or singular to be singled out. And in Nick's place I'd feel it both ways: elated to fuck her, but a bit disappointed that it really isn't so much me and our relationship as it is a game they play. What's more, by the sounds of things, the sexual relationship ends once the tape is full(?). What does that mean for their friendship? Talk about awkward if your kicked out to make room for the next dick, while still being friends and neighbors (that would suck).

A great story. I wish you were still posting/writing at Literotica.

Robert_NotRobert_Notabout 8 years ago
Funny, sad, erotic ...

... and very high on cringe-ability - and a very believable description of one of these 'friendships' with someone you're also a bit afraid of.

Simply great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous