All Comments on 'My Naughty Sister Ch. 04'

by Moridin83

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Like it But,

Story was fine. It just does not seem practical that Katie and her brother could sit at a picnic table and pull it off while her mother and dad do not seem to notice anything. Even when their backs are turned it is not possible to go into those body positions as described with out anyone noticing. They must be some pretty dumb parents from my point of view.

I liked the story until the picnic table deal. As with all these stories the reality of what is going on before the public is very hard to comprehend with the body and the positions they must be in to pull off what they're doing. Just the positions of their arms on each others genitals is a dead give away as to what they are doing while sitting that close as brother and sister at the table. It'd be like pointing, just follow the arm it's very obvious.

It's not stated here but, Can you imagine how difficult it would be to suck someone off while they're seated at the table and you’re under the table doing the deed without anybody realizing what is going on. If you were able to get your head in there to suck, the top of your head would be noticed coming up the edge of the table. It is not possible without being conspicuous. Let alone what you’re doing with your feet.

And, that is what I see with Katie and her brother with their hands getting each other Off, It isn’t possible unless you have some mighty dumb naive people with you in your company.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

Great! The detail of the brother-sister sucking and fucking was great. It was easy to imagine exactly what they were doing and how good it felt. You did a great job of stimulating your readers. And that's exactly what most of us come to this site for. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sex with my Sister

While I never fucked her in the ass the summer we started doing it our Mom went away for a weeks vacation. We could finally sleep together! That week all we did was eat and fuck. We both got so sore towards the end all we could do was serious 69 which we would do for hours on end. Ahh to be 15 again! My recovery time was like 10 minutes and Sis could cum over and over drenching my face with her tasty pussy juice

sexwithmysistersexwithmysisterabout 13 years ago
sex with sister

Somewhat unrealistic. My sister and I fucked constantly during our early teenage years but we were careful not to get caught. The closest we came was once when we were downstairs watching TV. Well one thing led to another and soon we were pounding away. Wouldn't you know it just as we both were climaxing we heard someone coming down the stairs. There wasn't much we could do so we jumped up and tried to look innocent.

Turns out it was our big sister who looked around and obviously smelled what we were doing especially since a big load of cum was oozing out of sis's pussy. I normally didn't cum in her but she insisted she was safe. Big sis opened the windows and told her to put her panties back on and try and be quiet next time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous