My Nearly Nude Nurse Lends a Hand

Story Info
Nurses & other female medical workers wear short open robes.
2.8k words
4.5
18.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
463 Followers

Where was I when suddenly it seemed that nearly every female who worked in the medical profession started wearing those short little robes as uniforms-- the ones open in the back just like exam gowns-- and nothing else underneath? Me? I had just been rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery!

Of course it was surgery in a most sensitive area-- what a time for that to happen! The orderly was wheeling me to my room when I noticed three ladies chatting in the hallway-- and at least two of them were bare ass!

I started muttering something like "I shouldn't be seeing patients dressed like that!" when my orderly informed me they were all nurses. They were wearing their "brand new uniforms."

He seemed puzzled I hadn't heard about "that new trend." He said it had started in Japan with the idea that female medical professionals could more closely relate to their patients if they were "undressed" the same way.

I actually remembered seeing a video like that on the internet about Japanese nurses wearing exam-like tiny gowns in front of smiling and bowing male patients. I wrote it off as soft core porn, especially as every nurse was required, it seemed, to show that her ass was indeed bare before leaving.

The orderly was now shaking his head as he moved my bed into place. "You are in for a real treat then, brother! Wait until you see some of these ladies!" He leaned in conspiratorially. "I was never into those BBW gals before, but now that I've seen my share of those asses: oh mama!"

He left and I lay back, stunned. What a distraction and with me having all these tubes in some very awkward places!

My first nearly naked nurse was the day nurse named Maria. She was probably about thirty, pencil-thin legs, wore glasses and had a tiny mole near the corner of her mouth. Still, I could now appreciate my friendly orderly's attitude: the fact that this lady was all naked underneath was stirring things up; things that I really couldn't deal with in my condition.

Maria spent some time writing in her name, her extension and today's date on the white board. Her naked ass was as skinny as her legs; nevertheless I took the opportunity to not only stare there but to try view her other hidden charms.

At some point she turned just right as she was flipping through my chart. I saw that little polygon of light between her upper thighs and then a glimpse of a dark line that must have been her vulva, peeking out through a mass of pubic hair.

Of course she turned around at that moment and I looked away, guilty and blushing.

"Oh that's okay," she said. She patted my knee. "Everyone looks." She rolled her eyes. "We're actually encouraged to show off our bottoms before we leave-- can you believe it?! Just to show the patient that we're as naked as they are."

I had so many questions about my condition and my recovery that I was supposed to ask but I was so distracted. "Don't most women find this... sexist? And what do you do if someone's offended?"

"My goodness!" she said, "So many questions! Well, most female patients are actually 'hey! now you know how WE feel.' And the male patients are... well... like you.

"As far as those who are offended--" she reached into a pocket in front of her robe I hadn't noticed before. She came out with a rectangular piece of cloth that matched her robe. She reached behind her with the cloth, looking at me and grinning the whole time. She turned around "ta-da!" and the cloth was covering her butt. "Velcro," she explained. The cloth also doubled as a convenient towel to sit on. Some hospital chairs were "awful" on naked buttocks, she said.

I was liking this woman more and more and I was deeply regretting that in my current condition I couldn't even get mildly aroused without a problem.

Then we went over my expected release date and my recovery time. The bad news was that I had to wait at least two weeks before I had any kind of sex. "That includes hands on," she informed me, patting my knee again. Here was a woman I never would have looked at twice before; now I was wishing these were different circumstances and that she was patting somewhere a little higher.

As she left, she did make it a point to completely turn around and show me her bottom again. This time, she looked out into the hallway first, then she looked back at me and grinned. She put a hand on each ass cheek and spread them slightly. She blushed and laughed: "We aren't supposed to be THAT bad! Some girls started doing that as a kind of protest about being bare-ass, but then everybody loved it! Oh well, maybe you'll think about me in two weeks!"

Wow. I looked at my pulse, breathing and blood pressure readings and hoped these weren't being remotely monitored.

Naturally when my wife showed up to visit she was fuming. "I heard about this but I thought it was a joke! I guess you're gonna beg your doctor to stay here a while!"

I didn't say much. How was this my fault? I was temporarily surrounded by near naked nurses, aides and even cafeteria delivery girls. And I obviously couldn't do a thing about it.

The doctor came in while my wife was there and a bare-bottomed aide was cleaning up. He sensed my wife's attitude and said that all of the female staff in his office were just starting to get used to the new "uniform." My eyes widened at the thoughts about all the new bottoms I would see in two weeks.

The doc was still justifying himself to my still-fuming wife. "If I can get more men to come in and get some rather uncomfortable exams, while they're being distracted by a pretty girl's rear end, so what? More exams equals more men's lives saved."

She wasn't buying it.

Finally I was released and went home. I love my wife, but she tends to go overboard at times. She took three days off from work to tend to my every need. At some point, I just wanted some peace and privacy... especially privacy to watch some documentaries on the new nurse's uniforms.

There was some really nice stuff on YouTube-- although it was labeled "mature"-- with some attractive nurses being followed around while cameramen focused on their bare bottoms. Of course the nurses were very cute. Since I couldn't get too too aroused yet, these shows were my new goto porn.

At last the appointed day to see my doctor and hopefully to be cleared to have sex again. My wife could be a major pain with her clothes on: take them off in bed and she would happily act out some voluptuous fantasies of innocent maidens and lustful pirates-- happily acting out the romance novels she's addicted to.

Of course my wife had to take me. She was right beside me glaring at all of the girls behind the glass in reception who were all wearing those little gowns. I was not quite secretly trying to slow things down as I signed in, hoping one of these cuties would rise up and turn around for me.

As I sat down I kept picturing Janet, my doctor's nurse. She was a slim short-haired dark blonde, maybe early thirties, whom I had only seen in the prior somewhat saggy uniform of blue matching pants and shirt. She had such a pretty smiling face with deep brown eyes. She was downright slim-- I guessed 32Bs-- but at least 5' 8" which held out the promise of long long legs.

If she was here today: nurses did take time off and occasionally rotate shifts.

Then I heard my name called and I recognized her voice. I jumped up-- probably too eagerly-- and my wife mirrored my movements.

There she stood in the doorway, smiling as always. Her gown wasn't as short as I hoped but I actually felt a hopeful stirring down below as I took in her legs for the first time, from about four inches above her knees down her matching blue sandals. Janet was adorable.

As my glaring wife started following me in: "Oh! I'm sorry! But your husband is going to have some very intimate examinations right away. Only a fifteen or twenty minute wait, then we'll call you right in!"

Janet was so professional despite being so cute and so half-dressed that my wife grumbled something and sat herself back down.

As I entered the long hallway Janet said "We're in Exam 3; I'm sure you know where that is but you probably want me to lead."

"If you don't mind," I was really smiling now and openly checking her out-- and she knew it.

Her ass was small and cuddly and so cute! She was somehow walking in a manner that prevented me from seeing any of the wonders in-between.

As we entered the room and Janet shut the door she said "Yes, we do watch training videos on how to walk with our bottoms hanging out." She sighed. "Never thought I would say THAT to a patient!"

I sat on the exam table as she brought over a clipboard with attached forms and a pen.

"This is all new to us too! This all started with these silly new uniforms, and then the male patients' reactions and we said 'why not?' So, you're signing that you're agreeing to being completely undressed in front of me without the doctor present. Also, you're allowing me to touch you in an intimate manner; i. e. your genitals."

I licked my lips. My mouth was suddenly dry.

Janet took the clipboard away and advised me to "completely undress" and sit back on the table. I did as I was told. I put all my clothes on a nearby chair. I watched Janet scrubbing her hands in a nearby sink. I had a nice side view of her naked butt. I could see that was smiling; quite aware that I was watching.

She came over and propped me up on the exam table with a pillow in the back, then popped up the front so my legs were stretched out. My penis, by the way, was happily flopping around at half staff. Janet was studying it and looked pleased.

She put on latex gloves and said "I apologize for how these feel, but we really can't go down there barehanded."

I simply nodded. She was "going down there." I was no longer capable of speech.

Janet told me to move my feet as far apart as possible. She picked up a tube of K-Y jelly and a small jar of vaseline and placed them both between my legs, just above my knees.

She saw me staring at the lubricants. "I try them both," she explained, "even mix them up-- whatever works."

"Are we ready?" she asked.

I nodded.

"I'm going to start just gently stroking your thighs until I get up to your scrotum," she explained. "Do you like being touched there, or should I go directly to your penis?"

Oh! This was a question that required a verbal response...

"Uh... I'm fine with wherever you touch me!"

Janet was watching my penis respond and kept glancing at my face as she was stroking her way up both legs. "You're doing fine," she told me. "Just relax and try to enjoy it. Whatever happens in here, it's between us. Okay?"

I nodded.

"You're doing really great! Look how hard you're getting! A lot of guys are actually afraid to get hard," she confided, "even with a gorgeous girl like me working on them."

Janet caught my eye then and gave me a wicked grin.

"You are gorgeous," I said. "And this is absolutely wonderful!"

"You're sweet." Janet glanced at the door, then at her watch. "We probably only have ten minutes, so... I'm going to give you a treat before we go for it."

She reached up to her shoulders. "You're about to be let in on a trade secret-- we're not totally nude underneath-- a lot of us are still wearing bras."

Then Janet stared right into my eyes as she tugged the little terrycloth off her shoulders-- and down to her waist. She had on a very plain, powder blue bra. Her breasts were probably--

"34B," she told me. "Saw you looking! So, you do like me right? I mean... this is all new. We're taking a chance that our patients will be offended, or that they won't find us attractive! And then, if they can't cum after all this..."

"You are just... adorable," I told her. "I'm... not having any problems with what you're doing."

She looked down at the object of interest. "And you are responding accordingly!" she exclaimed. Janet squeezed out a little K-Y. "I've learned that guys like their balls touched-- or tickled. They tell me that women tend to ignore these little guys."

Janet was playing with my scrotum as she was talking, going from squeezing to pulling to a bit of tickling.

"That's nice but..," I so didn't want to offend her.

Janet looked at her watch again. "You are absolutely right. Let's move on to the star of the show and hopefully get you happy!"

She squeezed out a line of K-Y from my glans down to the base. "Here we go," she said. "I'll start out with a light touch-- you let me know if you want it harder."

My penis was pointing up towards my belly button and it was eagerly responding to Janet's expert hand.

"It least it's pointing in the right direction"she said. "We haven't had much success with condoms AND gloves, so, there will be a mess to clean up, and I have to warn you-- there may be some blood."

"That's okay," I gasped. I was going from her hand gripping my cock to her breasts and belly to her sweet face.

"I'm..." I couldn't talk!

"Are you close?" She moved in closer.

"Almost... I... I'm..."

"You need a little something more," she decided. "I do not do this for everyone." And she tugged the terrycloth incrementally down until I could see the edge of her brown fur.

"Oh my god!" I almost shouted. Janet did the finger to her mouth thing and looked at the door. "You can say anything you want to me if it gets you off. We just have to be a little more quiet."

"I want to fuck your hand," I whispered. "Hold it out right there, loose and curved around me. I want to thrust my cock into you!"

"Like this?" Janet held her hand just around my cockhead.

"Perfect." I lifted my ass up and down and she instinctively squeezed me tighter when I was all the way up and in.

"Oh fuck me," I couldn't take any more. "Oh my sweet girl!!" Janet pointed me down and as close to the skin as possible as a seemingly nonstop torrent of hot liquid came shooting out. That first cum was probably the longest and the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I say the first because my cock kept jerking and spasming out more-- although the amounts were less and less each time.

Finally I just lay back and tried to catch my breath. Janet had some hot wet paper towels at the ready. There was blood mixed in, and I was so appreciative that she was cleaning up that unholy mess herself.

At the end Janet got out a white towel and patted me dry. "Good as new!" she exclaimed, and then she unexpectedly bent over me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"You did so well and, believe it or not, there's a lot more where that came from! You keep our little experience to yourself, but think about me when you show your wife what you're capable of tonight!"

I got up and got dressed and watched Janet as she adjusted her robe and washed up again. I was still checking out her ass and she knew it.

As we went to the door she whispered "You guys are absolutely insatiable when it comes to checking out girls. But... I guess that's what nature intended. Where would any of us be if guys weren't so horny!"

Janet directed me into a room the doctor used as a secondary office. "I'll get your wife and he'll be with you both in just a minute. When he talks about how you passed your exam, just nod sagely."

I laughed and then Janet remembered what she was supposed to do when she was leaving a male patient. She turned completely around and let me have a good long look at her naked ass.

Then she said "For tonight!" and Janet opened up her cheeks and spread her thighs and I saw her puckered hole as well as a glimpse of her nicely protruding mound with all of its enticing bulges and deep furrows before she closed things up and left.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
463 Followers