All Comments on 'My Neighbor and My Pool Pt. 01'

by MountainReader

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 2 years ago

I gave a five for a wonderful best first effort. But a few pointers:

1. This is not an anatomy lesson. You don’t need to be so medical in description.

2. Nobody talks like that! Even I, with advanced degrees in Classical Literature and Shakespeare wouldn’t dare utter such purple prose!

But a great first effort! Keep them coming, and this one could EASILY become a series on the education of Luna (and her friends).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real Nice one . . . But I will go with what

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2160011 said here . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice pacing, good backstory. Also, too many authors rush the ending of a story. You made a classy ending.

SameeraaSameeraaover 2 years ago

Wow...

I gave a five stars 🌟

I loved it 😍 & Even I want a neighbor like u😍

ITakePicturesITakePicturesover 2 years ago

I liked the story but no one says “Dear Lover” etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story in so many ways. BTW, people do day "dear lover"!

Only real nag: her friend Sarah suddenly became Sally at the end of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"You, my lovely neighbor, are a sexy rock star."

Unless she's actually in a band playing rock music, she's not a rock star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story, language too gushy and pretentious

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great sexual plot, but the conversations between the lovers was unbelievable. No one talks like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, but the language between them was atrocious. No one has conversations using those type of words. The language made it hard to read the story all the way through. The conversations were very off putting and definitely made the stor unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

average ... the dialogue was juvenile and excessive ... not erotic and no sense of buildup

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

The language used here, I agree with some of the comments...yet...Gutless MotherF______s...gotta hide behind anonymous commenting...

This is a new and, apparently relatively inexperienced, author, if (4) stories are all you have done. A modicum of understanding is necessary, and some kindness...

Five**5**Stars...if for no other reason than to encourage you to "Do Better!!" with your future endeavors. 🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

anchorman021anchorman02119 days ago

Could have been a good story except for the schlocky juvenile dialogue ... What are you ... In grade school, pretending to have pubic hair??!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous