My Neighbor and My Pool Pt. 02

Story Info
I take my neighbor's daughter to a new level of naughtiness.
6.9k words
4.73
61.3k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is part 2 of a series. Please read part 1 first, so you will know the background. Everyone in this story is over the age of twenty-one and eagerly consented to all activities. Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Luna and I spent many hours together during that summer. We had become highly compatible lovers. When we weren't wrapped up together in bed, we were chatting in or around the pool, or in the kitchen while we prepared dinners. There seemed to be no limit to subjects we could discuss. I soon knew more about her than her friends, physicians, or family. We were more than lovers; we were buddies too.

Both of us gained new levels of appreciation and confidence in ourselves. We were constantly complimenting each other. It was no surprise to me. Luna was a true goddess both in looks and fitness and in intellect. Her sexual curiosity took a new turn one evening as we floated on rafts in the pool still naked after a deep love making session. We were looking at the stars when Luna asked, "have you ever had two women in bed, Brandon?"

It was a good question, and I felt my cock stir at the very thought of it. I considered how to reply then said "yes, I did once."

"How was it?" Luna asked in a quiet tone.

"It was nothing like love making with you. It was good, but the two girls weren't into each other, so it was more like one person working two instead of three lovers interacting. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, it does. I've never tried it, but I am certain that I would have to really like the other girl. Otherwise, why share?" she asked with perfect assurance.

I had to agree with her. Most guys had threesome fantasies but the ones who got to try it out fell into the same trap that I did. I liked where this was going.

"So, my lover, is this something you are thinking of trying?" I asked gently.

"I'm not sure, Brandon, but you've been such a great lover and friend that I feel free to openly express my ideas with you about exploring new directions. Have you ever thought of trying again?" She turned her head to me, and her beautiful eyes searched me.

"I would with you, dear. All exploration with you would be interesting and welcome," I added with a smile. "If you decided to try it, who would you invite?" As I asked this my cock was bobbing around in the air semi erect. There was no hiding it.

Luna laughed. "I don't have any trouble believing you. Your cock is telling me what I want to know." We both laughed at the comment.

"So," I asked sincerely, "again, who would be the lucky invitee?"

She replied in almost a whisper saying "Sarah. I would share you with Sarah and I want to know her more too." Her hand instinctively slid down to her pussy lips and started to rub a circle around her cherry.

Sarah was a great choice, I thought. Sarah was a beautiful, lively blonde with a great body who loved Luna greatly. They weren't actually sisters, but many people assumed they were. I liked this idea.

"How receptive do you think Sarah would be?" I wondered.

"I can't be certain, obviously. She and I have talked about you and, of course, she knows all about our activities. She expresses a lot of excitement when I share these stories. So, I think there's a chance she might like the idea. I'm nervous about bringing it up, though," she added pensively.

"Yes, I understand that" I offered. "We three haven't met together here at the pool in a while. Why don't we just invite her over, enjoy the day, and see what happens? No expectations means no disappointments, right?"

Luna brightened at this thought. "Yes, let's try it! No expectations and I won't say anything in advance, ok?" She was clearly getting excited at the idea.

We agreed to invite Sarah to join us on a weekday so that her boyfriend would be at work and not able to join us. It was quieter in the neighborhood too.

Chapter 2

The next day, Luna called, and I could hear her excitement right away. "She can come over tomorrow!" she squealed with glee. "I'm so excited, my lover, and I can't stand it. Can I come over this evening? We have to plan this out and, well, I am so excited that I will pop if I don't get some lovin' soon!"

I was never too busy to see Luna and readily agreed. She knew she didn't have to ask, but she was very polite and considerate in that way. I started to pull together a snack tray and mixed some drinks. Luna had her own key and soon the door swung open, and she stood there like the goddess she was. "Halloooo cowboy!" she shouted and swung the door closed behind her.

As she entered the kitchen with a grand smile, she pulled off her top to reveal a braless, beautiful chest. Her beautiful breasts bobbed in front of me begging for attention which I readily returned with a kiss to each. Then I kissed her lovely lips and lifted her onto the countertop of the kitchen island. I rolled her back and began to remove her shorts. "I'm ready for some fresh pussy!" I proclaimed and leaned into her panty clad pussy. I nuzzled her panties into her folds and around her cherry. She groaned with appreciation.

"Eat me stud!" Luna growled as I pulled the panties off her gorgeous legs, and she spread her legs wide. I wasted no time in leaning in to enjoy her lovely pussy with its budding cherry. I gently sucked her entire cherry and hood into my circled lips and stroked her cherry with my tongue. She clawed at my head and made hot moaning noises until I backed off and inserted my thumb into her pussy and slowly entered her anus with my finger. Once it was in, I clamped my thumb and finger together and began to massage her pussy. Her moans shifted to howls of delight and her body writhed.

"Yes! Yesssss! Yessssssssssssssssss!" she howled in a moan of ecstasy.

My cock was rock hard by now and she was so ready that she had lots of lubricant flowing from her pussy. I decided to drop my pants and shorts and move ahead. I began to pull her to the edge of the counter while I kissed my way up her toned belly. When I reached her lovely breasts, I was close enough to her that I could enter her pussy. I purposely drove my cock into her as I sucked hard on a nipple. She gasped aloud, grabbed my head and cried "fuck meeeeee!!!!"

I managed to hold off from cumming as Luna rode through some grand climaxes. She was definitely ready for this. I later learned she had gotten super-hot thinking about our threesome plans. It was exciting for me to see her this excited and worked up. I could only wonder and dream of what tomorrow could bring, but at the moment she was fully alive and active beneath me. At last, it was time to really hammer my cock into her hard and I began to make deep thrusts then quickly pulled back after each stroke.

We were both on the verge of major climaxes, so I kissed her deeply as I increased my thrusts again. The pounding sent her to a new high and it became hard to hold her down. Luna was a strong little gal, and she could really enjoy moving her lithe body. We exploded together and made loud enough sounds that we were certain the neighborhood residents could hear. This caused us to embrace each other and laugh.

Luna ran her nails through my hair and said, "you really are a great lover. I hope Sarah likes what we have in mind, but if she doesn't, that will be her loss."

I readily agreed with her as I pulled her to a sitting position while my cum mixed with copious amounts of her lube flowed from her.

"Someone really filled me up!" she giggled as she put a finger in the wetness and brought it to her lips. "Hmmmm...and it's someone who really tastes good," she purred.

She hopped off the counter and I pulled her close into a hug. "You know, Luna, if you end up having any hesitation about this idea with Sarah, we can just enjoy a pool day together."

"I think you can tell what I really think about the idea, lover. After all, I came within a few seconds of your starting that glorious oral and hand work! I'm still full of energy too. Let's move ahead with it."

We showered and sat by the pool pondering our plan for the next day. Luna stayed the night so we could enjoy some late-night star gazing from the raft. It was pretty common for her to stay over lately, and her family knew she was in good hands. I chuckled to myself at the irony of that statement.

Chapter 3

Sarah arrived the next morning wearing her huge smile and a little bikini. She was a goddess like Luna, and I marveled at the good fortune of having two great beauties in my home. We carried a snack tray and drinks to the pool deck and sat in the shade to talk. Sarah seemed a little quiet for her usual self, but I decided to let Luna speak up first. Like a true friend, it didn't take her long.

"What's eating at you today, Sarah? You're not your usual self this morning. You can say anything you want. Don't worry about Brandon being here, he's the world's best at keeping secrets," Luna said with deep sincerity and caring.

Sarah's eyes watered a little as she began to speak. "It's my clod of a boyfriend again." She blurted it out like spitting a sour grape. "He keeps being demeaning to me. Doesn't he know that girls like compliments but not being shamed or put down?" she sniffed.

Luna and I glanced at each other then she probed further. "What did he do, Sars?" Luna asked using her pet name for Sarah.

"We were getting ready this morning. Both busy in our own directions. He was dressed for work, and I was, well, in this" she said as her hands passed over her little bikini. "He said I was too big for this and would look fat if I wore it. I told him a thing or two and stormed out. I'm not too big and fat, am I?" she asked in a pleading voice. It was clear she had taken his comment harshly and I couldn't blame her. I, however, was loving the little bikini.

I decided to jump into the conversation. "Sarah, I don't think you're big at all and certainly not fat. You're a full figured, sexy, desirable woman and you look hot in that bikini."

"Really?? You think I look that good?" she blurted, still a little upset.

"Yes, really. Don't you think so Luna?" This was going to be a turning point in our day.

"My love Sars, my cowboy here has proven to me that he knows women, and when he says you're hot, believe that you are indeed hot. In fact, I think you are far prettier and hotter than I will ever be!"

"You really think that Luny?" she asked using her own pet name for Luna. "You're so perfect everywhere and I sometimes wish I could have your body." She gave Luna a firm look, indicating that she meant it.

Luna was a bit surprised given that she had always thought the same about Sarah. This was getting interesting. It was my turn again.

"Sarah, do you remember the first time we all met here at the pool? And that you had to leave early?" I asked gently.

"Yeah, I had to leave to get ready for the ball and you two had a party in the bed that night."

"Yes, that's correct," I said with a chuckle. Luna really had told her everything. "Do you know what started the evening?"

"No, I'm not sure what you're asking about" Sarah said a bit puzzled.

"Luna and I were talking about her perceived shortcomings, and she compared herself to you. She said your body was hotter and your boobs were nicer than hers. I didn't believe her, so she showed me her boobs and later her body. I thought she was, and still is, an amazing goddess, but I'm guessing you might be too." I waited for her reaction before continuing.

"No way! She thought I was more beautiful??" Sarah stammered.

"It's true, Sars" Luna added with a warm smile.

"So," I continued, "it seems the only way to settle this is to have a little comparison." I turned to Luna. "My lover, please remove your top."

Luna stood and removed her top letting her breast be free. Sarah looked and marveled.

"Now Sarah, would you kindly do the same so we can compare?" I asked coolly even though my heart was beating fast.

Sarah put on a confident look and stood up. She reached back to pull the string to her bikini top and her breasts were free too. They were marvelous. Not better than Lunas, but just as perfect. My heartrate climbed a little more as I took a breath and continued.

"I see two very beautiful sets of breasts but it's hard to compare. Sarah, please stand next to Luna so I can see both."

Sarah dutifully moved next to Luna, and both stood at attention while each sported grins. I surveyed both and declared "they're both perfect sets but I'm curious how the weight compares." Looking to both as I stepped forward, I asked, "May I touch them?"

Luna immediately signaled yes. Sarah hesitated respectfully, looked to Luna who was giving her an "all ok" look, then looked to me with a smile and agreed.

I reached out to cup Luna's left breast while I cupped Sarah's right breast. My cock immediately jolted, and I tried to ignore it. Both breasts had a perfect weight and firmness and felt wonderful in my hands. I hefted them a little then shifted to the opposite breasts. Again, they both felt wonderful in my hands. I lowered my cupping hands and reached out to their opposing shoulders. "I want you two to face each other, please."

They complied, each still with a grin on their faces. Sarah clearly didn't know what to expect but Luna did.

"Now, ladies. Each of you has expressed wanting to have the other's boobs. I want you to each cup the other's boobs, please."

I could sense an electrical surge flow in each of them as they slowly reached out to each other's lovely bodies. When they connected, they didn't just hold the other's boobs as I had, but instead their bodies were gently swaying, and they looked into each other's eyes. It was looking like Sarah might be comfortable with our idea and my swim shorts were seriously tenting.

The scene before me was mesmerizing as they gently felt each other. There were no sounds. Just the gentle swaying.

It was Luna who took it to the next step. Without taking her gaze off Sarah's eyes, she stepped forward while sliding her hands around Sarah's back and moved in closer to kiss Sarah's left cheek, then the right one. She resumed her gaze into Sarah's eyes. Then it was Sarah's turn to increase the contact. She leaned into Luna's face and kissed her on the lips. Deep. It was one of those "at last!" kisses and they hugged tightly as they kissed.

They stopped and Luna stepped back a little while letting out a deep exhale. "That was amazing, Sars" Luna breathed.

"Yeah, Luny," Sarah mouthed.

"We're leaving out Mr. Stud Cowboy here, Sars. I think it's time we all got fresh and open with each other. Shall we all head to the shower so we can prepare for more comparisons? I'm ready for this if you are."

Sarah looked at Luna and nodded quietly then my way and gave me a very pleased look. This was going better than we would have hoped.

We strode into the shower leaving a trail of swim clothing. Sarah wasn't familiar with the shower room yet but seemed to trust Luna that we could all fit comfortably inside. When we stepped in, Sarah laughed and said "Oh wow, we are certainly not being crammed in here. This is nice and roomy!" We all chuckled as the steam began to pour in.

Luna looked noticeably pleased as we stood there naked taking in the warm steam. Sarah looked down at my cock then at Luna and they both smiled. Luna gave a reassuring look to Sarah and to me. It seemed to be understood now that we could all be sexually open with each other.

I couldn't have been more pleased and excited. I was in the steam shower with two naked goddesses, and we were all about to cross some old lines. The thought of making love with these two caused my cock to start to firm up.

"Oh look, the cowboy cock is warming up!" declared Luna.

Sarah stared at it for a bit then started to reach for it. "Wow... It really is a gorgeous cock, Brandon." Her hand hesitated for a moment, and she looked to Luna. Luna smiled and nodded approval.

"That's my man, dear friend, yet today we are all together. I am happy to share this wonder with you," Luna added in a friendly, warm tone.

Sarah looked to me, and I responded by leaning in to kiss her. Pulling back, I looked into her eyes and said "What happens here stays here. Let's enjoy each other, shall we?" With that I leaned in to kiss her again as I reached for Luna's hand. Finding it, I moved her hand to Sarah's and pulled both of them to my growing cock. Two lovely, delicate hands clasped my shaft. It was a grand feeling. I then shifted my kiss to Luna before gently pushing their heads together to kiss. They continued to hold and feel my cock as they kissed.

They moved closer together and their breasts met nipple to nipple. It was an erotic sight. I reached around and massaged their buns as they gently kissed and tasted each other. Being careful to avoid our getting too far ahead, I reached for the soap dispenser and began to lather their backs and rears. I soaped into their butt creases and circled each anus with a soapy finger. I couldn't reach around front of them, so I decided to leave that to each of them.

The girls stopped their kissing and reached for the soap dispenser. They began to lather each other and me. We were soon coated in white bubbles. I noticed that each of them fully lathered the other's breasts. The sight of it made my cock even harder. Luna took notice and stroked it with a lathered hand. Sarah joined in and I was soon getting a 4-handed hand job. I could barely believe my good fortune!

When it was time to rinse, I held the shower wand high and each of the girls did a sensual dance in the water. Everyone was fully into the mood now. It was time to towel off and dry their hair.

Sarah was in for a surprise. We sat her in a straddling position at the end of a padded bench. Luna sat behind her while also straddling the bench, and I handed her a brush and hair dryer. I was lucky to have two dryers and I grabbed another brush and dryer then sat behind Luna. I dried Luna's gorgeous hair while Luna dried Sarah's. If someone had entered the room, they would have seen three naked, happy people having a great time drying hair. My hair dried on its own within minutes.

When we finished, Sarah turned to me and said "that was so incredible! Would you teach that to my boyfriend?"

"Sure," I replied but I had a feeling his ego wouldn't handle my showing him how to dry hair and treat his girl like the goddess she was. I let go of the thought as I put away the driers and brushes.

"Who's ready to relax in a king-sized bed?" Luna said with great enthusiasm.

"Meeeeee!" cried Sarah.

"Well, you don't have to ask me!" I added as I sprinted for the bed. The girls ran behind me and three bodies landed on the bed in unison. We climbed under the sheets and, as we had planned, we put Sarah in between us.

Luna and I gave each other a knowing look then Luna leaned in for a kiss while she stroked Sarah's breasts. I began to kiss the other breast then started to slowly kiss my way down to her pussy. Her belly was firm, like Luna's, and it felt very sensual.

Sarah was responding to our touches and kisses with gentle swaying movements. She was clearly getting aroused, and I could tell that Luna was too. By now, Luna was still kissing Sarah and her leg was draped over Sarah's. Using her leg, Luna began to spread Sarah's leg open for me. She was inviting me to taste her best friend's pussy. I was happy to do so.

I kissed my way down to Sarah's mound. She was freshly shaved, and her mound was invitingly smooth and soft. I slowly danced the tip of my tongue around her cherry bud, and I heard her moan. She opened her legs a little more and I liked the welcoming nature of the movement. I shifted down so I could get a better angle to her wide-open pussy while I noticed Luna climb onto her more and, once again, their breasts were pressed together at the nipples. Luna was obviously enjoying the touching and the kissing and Sarah seemed very content by it as well. What mostly amazed me was how much they accepted me loving on both of them. Luna was not in any way possessive.

12