All Comments on 'My Neighbor and My Pool Pt. 02'

by MountainReader

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jerryr6Jerryr6over 2 years ago

Wonderfully erotic story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. Anatomy tip for future reference: the G-Spot is at the top of the vagina; not the bottom. Pushing down with the thumb against a finger in the rectum may feel good but will entirely miss the G-Spot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So very, very wonderful! Sweet, Sexy, Fun. Sure wish it had happened to me. You DO realize that your story has some great legs and a long way to go yet.

Walton_ReaderWalton_Readerover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, you paint some good pictures. However, I found the reading a little hard going because of your almost Victorian style of writing and rather stilted dialogue. Try to be lighter and more conversational, it will make for better stories.

WallexeyWallexeyover 2 years ago

I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I read this and the previous chapter, all I could think of was the vast amount of:

"MY DEAR LOVER, I AM A WIDOW WHO HAS COME INTO A SUM OF MONEY..."

scam emails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

as in the first part, make the verbage less gushy ... the story is good

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

OK time for part 3. Keep it flowing!

JohnSimmsJohnSimms9 months ago

Enjoyed the story and could see Sarah showing up following another bad episode with the boyfriend for some more consolation and/or counseling. I thought your writing improved but could still do with a few less 'dears' for my taste. It also seems like you addressed Sarah's body issues but I would like to have seen the boyfriend's poor behavior addressed too. Good effort and I look forward to more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous