My Neighbor and My Pool Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to give Sarah a full, erotic treatment like I would give Luna and proceeded to put more side-glancing pressure on her cherry. This continued while I probed her pussy's entrance with my thumb. Sarah reached down and pushed my head into her groin in a very obvious display of desire and approval. My tongue and lips busily worked the region while my thumb entered into her pussy. Like Luna, she had a tight pussy and it felt great with her lubrication system in full drive. She gently rocked and undulated her hips in pleasure.

Feeling bold, I decided to give her a pussy finger clamping like I had done for Luna the day before and would likely repeat today. Using my middle finger, I began to push some of her juices toward her anus then began to push it inside her a little bit at a time. Sarah moaned loudly during their kissing, so I continued. This was likely a new experience for her, but she was trusting me.

At last, I was able to easily insert my finger into her anus while my thumb was in her pussy. I squeezed my thumb down and my finger up and began to massage. Sarah broke from the kiss and let out a yell of pleasure. Luna began kissing her nipple and started to suck and tug it. The combination was too much for Sarah and she exploded into a wild climax. Her body jumped and wiggled as Luna, and I did our best to hang on. Her moans were unintelligible, yet it was apparent she was loving this and had a lot of erotic energy built up. I could only imagine how wet Luna was by now and looked forward to tasting her next.

Sarah's climax continued for a little while. Her pussy was undulating and clamping on my thumb. I wondered what it would feel like when I shoved my rock-hard cock into it. That would come soon, but only after Luna had her share first.

I decided Sarah needed one more climax, so I continued to work her pussy while loving her cherry with a full-on attack by my lips and tongue. It wasn't long before she erupted in another full climax. This time we all discovered she had what's called a squirting pussy and we were delighted by her little gusher. Sarah's certainly did gush. Luna's eyes lit up at seeing her best friend in such bliss while gushing. She glanced at me, and I caught a hungry look in her eyes. It was her turn.

I pulled my thumb and finger out of Sarah then got up to wash. My cock was hard, and it flopped along swaying side to side. Sarah and Luna both turned to watch me walk and gaped at my cock. Both had hungry looks in their eyes. I had a large smile on my face.

They seemed to know what was next because Luna rolled onto her back and spread her legs invitingly. Sarah curled up next to her and moved her hand around Luna's pussy. As I approached the bed, I could easily see that Luna's pussy was sopping wet. I licked my lips and moved in.

They began to kiss again, and I eased Luna's legs up and out so I could have full access to her throbbing pussy. I didn't think she would last long before climaxing and I was right. The moment I sucked in her cherry and entered her pussy with my thumb, she exploded with a mighty climax that caused her to loudly moan into Sarah's mouth while her pussy clamped and undulated along my thumb. I decided that she needed another climax too and continued with the same squeeze as I used with Sarah. Sure enough, within three minutes she was blasting out another moan and clamping my thumb with her tight little pussy. She fell back totally relaxed.

I sat back on my heels to watch them and to develop my next moves. I thought it was important to let Luna have my cock first. I was, after all, her proclaimed cowboy stud lover and she deserved first attention. There was another opportunity to weave in here, though, so I shifted myself toward the foot of the bed and motioned for Luna to follow.

She left Sarah's kiss and moved in front of me. I motioned for her to turn toward Sarah. Seeing this, Sarah rolled onto her back to watch. She couldn't straighten out her legs because Luna blocked her, so she unconsciously let her knees flop open. That was what I wanted.

I gently pushed the top of Luna's back. She lowered closer and closer to Sarah's pussy while her own pussy was open to me. She hesitated for a moment with her eyes widened. When we discussed this part of our plan the day before, she was uncertain if she would participate in tasting Sarah's pussy. I gently pushed a little more as I probed her pussy with my very hard cock. I had never felt it so hard!

At last Luna seemed to have accepted the opportunity before her, looked up at Sarah and said, "I love you baby," then leaned in and kissed Sarah's beautiful, wet pussy. Sarah closed her eyes as her face took on a look of grand satisfaction. She groaned and her hips moved gently. Her eyes opened and she look straight at me.

"Thank you," she silently mouthed to me. She had apparently longed for this moment but, like Luna, never knew how to explore the possibility of trying it. As I smiled and nodded my head, I slowly entered Luna's very ripe pussy while pulling back then entering in a rhythm. Sarah watched intently. Her eyes began to glaze, and I could tell she was about to erupt with a climax again. I entered Luna a bit faster so she could feel all of me inside her when Sarah came.

When I felt the tip of my cock touch her back wall, I pulled back and popped a thrust into her. Then another. And another. Luna grunted. She hadn't been stretched yet and my cock was quite a load for her to handle. She arched her back a little more, giving me a smoother access. On a whim, I spread her knees a little and rose up and over her. This allowed me to drive my cock straight down resulting in my cock's tip pounding her g-spot at each pass. Luna let out a load, hard moan.

Sarah's gaze shot back to me and then to my cock pounding up and down into her best friend's raised pussy. Her face had a look of amazed excitement. I could tell that Luna was about to explode and Sarah, seeing Luna's endure such a hard fucking, was melting into climax bliss. With a final hard thrust from me, Luna let out a roar. This triggered Sarah over the edge too and she let out a loud bellowing scream. Both girls were thrashing around in delirium states. It was getting me close, so I straightened out my angle of thrust and plowed straight into Luna's hot pussy. She always liked this part because she knew it was time for serious fucking.

I spread Luna's checks, then grabbed them in a way that seemed I might tear her in half. She groaned again and knew a major load of cum was soon to be shot forth. And it did. When I exploded, my entire body was pulled into it, and it was my turn to let out a yell. Luna's snug pussy was suddenly filled with me and my cum and her body trembled as she let out another yell and felt another wave of climax. Sarah, seeing this, had another climax too and clamped Luna's head into her throbbing pussy.

We fell into an entwined heap on the bed. All of us were breathing hard and our skin was wet. Luna's eyes were sparkling, and Sarah looked thrilled.

After a few minutes I asked, "who's up for a refreshing shower?"

The three of us sprang out of the bed and trotted to the shower. Seeing Luna's and Sarah's boobs bobbing as their faces showed glee was a fine moment.

Once again, we formed the hair drying lineup and took great pleasure in our work. We could have climbed right back in bed, but we had so much energy that we decided to grab robes then have a light snack and cold fruit juice. It gave us some time to talk and process what had just occurred. We sat around the kitchen island.

"So, Sarah," I began. "How fat do you feel now?" I asked with a knowing grin.

Luna laughed as Sarah replied, "I have never felt more sexy and more appreciated, dear Brandon." She pondered for a second then added "or may I call you cowboy too?" She gave Luna a naughty grin and we all laughed. I assumed this was a signal that she wanted more.

Sarah continued. "I will share something that even my dear sister Luna doesn't know. This is the best sex I've ever experienced. My current boyfriend is my first true sexual partner. Like Luna, I wasn't impressed with the foolish, fumbling boys in high school and, except for giving a little head now and then, I was as celibate as a nun. Luna nodded her head and chuckled.

Sarah continued. "My boyfriend seems to have trouble just taking chances and is very staid in sex. He knows one basic style and repeats it time and again. Sadly, it's really not very good and he always cums too quickly. Today is the first time I have had three climaxes and all of them have been better than any I've had previously."

Sarah's eyes teared up a bit and Luna put a hand on her shoulder. "Today is also the first time I have felt sexy, erotic, and fully open. I love this feeling and it's wonderful to share with you, Luny, because I have always thought you were the sexier of the two of us. The way you have made me feel, I want to return the feeling to you. Are we going back for a second round? I want to know what my best friend was enjoying and there's a part of her I'm ready to meet."

Luna and my faces lit up at this. We looked at each other, exchanged looks of agreement, turned to Sarah and said in unison "Let's go!"

We raced to the big bed like excited children although this was very much an adult time. We sprang onto the bed as three naked, giggling, gorgeous friends about to share in each other's delights. Luna pulled herself up to the headboard and got comfortable on the big pillows. I waited for Sarah near the foot of the bed. She scooted up and turned to face Luna, whose face was aglow with excitement and anticipation. Her best friend, the one she had long admired as the most beautiful woman she knew, was about to taste her....there. She spread her legs in anticipation.

This was my signal to give Sarah a gentle nudge in the back and she began to lean forward until her face was almost planted in Luna's perfect pussy. She looked up and said "I love you too little sis" then leaned in and made her first kiss right on Luna's cherry bud. Luna's eyes closed for a moment and her mouth opened to release a sigh. She was enjoying this already.

Meanwhile, I followed the same course of actions as I had with Luna. My cock, which had attained full hardness again, was eager to please her, so I floated my tip up and down her pussy lips bumping her cherry at each pass. She responded, as had Luna, by arching her back a little more and letting out a moan in the midst of Luna's pussy.

They each had at least three climaxes earlier, so neither one of them immediately jumped to a climax. I could tell, however, by the look on Luna's face that she was warming up quickly. This was no surprise as she was enjoying oral from her best friend. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a look that showed confidence and delight. I propped up my hard cock to show her what Sarah was about to feel and she fell into a collapsed moan. Sarah seemed to sense something was about happen and quickened her pace. It was time to introduce my cock to her.

I resumed wetting my cock with her juices then stopped at her pussy opening. I pushed in just an inch or so and stopped. Her body tensed. I couldn't blame her. It was true that I was larger than average, and it could be painful at first for many women. She didn't indicate any further hesitation, so I began to slowly enter her a little at a time. Her pussy was still surprisingly tight, so I made certain to keep my cock lubed by pulling out then pushing in a little at a time. About halfway in, Sarah started to groan and grunt. She was feeling totally filled, and she was. When I pulled back, the lips of her pussy were so stretched that they pulled back on my cock as I moved. When I pushed back in it would shove the lips inside. Her cherry was definitely getting a tug and a push by this action, and it was showing more and more in her mounting groans.

At last, I bottomed out in Sarah's pussy. She wasn't quite as deep as Luna. I paused for a moment as Luna and I looked deeply into each other's eyes. Then I repeated the motions of grabbing her beautiful buns and spreading them wide. Her pussy was now my pussy to fully enjoy and enjoy is what I did. I began to lightly thrust her with the usual halt that made my balls slap her swollen cherry.

Sarah grunted at each thrust, and it was accompanies by a moan a little more with each thrust. Finally, I was moving fairly fast and giving her a real fucking. This was beyond love making. This was tearing down barriers to good climaxes and she was building a whopper. Luna was starting to move her hips in a sensual style and her face told me she was getting close. She opened her eyes again, looked at Sarah lapping her pussy, and then to me as a pile drove my cock into Sarah at the same straight down angle, I had used for her. I thought she was ready for a major eruption.

Sarah was getting so erotically turned on that she was really pummeling Luna's cherry. Luna, who loved a good cherry pummeling, was definitely approaching the edge. I decided to push Sarah to the edge too although I was also worried that if I continued to long, she wouldn't walk normally for a while. Shoving my cock straight into her, I felt a climax building in me, and Sarah's sounds indicated she was close too. I could tell Luna was there too.

I finished Sarah off with several hard bumps. This caused her cherry to get slapped harder and she felt dominated. I shouted out "let's all cum now!!" Sarah's pussy immediately clamped hard on my cock as she cried out, Luna shrieked with joy as a huge climax exploded in her, and I, despite cuming earlier in the day, came so hard inside Sarah that she was immediately gushing a sweet mixture of juice and cum. All three of us were making noises. As before, we flopped into a loving tangle on the bed.

Luna was the first to speak. "How do you like my cowboy, sis?" she asked in a dreamy voice.

"Now I know why you have been smiling so much!" she purred and looked at me. "Damn, dude, I can tell you were in me! I was so full!" she said with an amazed tone.

"Oh yes!" giggled Luna. When my cowboy's finished, you know you've been fucked. We chuckled.

"How do you two feel now?" I asked genuinely.

Luna laughed and said, "well, as for me, I feel thoroughly sucked and fucked!" We laughed at this because we all felt the same way.

"I have never felt my body being so loved, delighted, appreciated, and well used," commented Sarah. "And I never, ever thought my dream of tasting my dear best friend's pussy would come true. Even more, I never thought that I'd get fucked by such a wonderful cock at the same time!" Again, we all chuckled.

"Is this it?" asked Sarah in a worried tone. "I mean, can we enjoy this again sometime or is this it?"

I could have easily replied "more, please!" but waited to hear Luna's reply.

"My love let's make this a beginning of our explorations. I assure you that I have more ideas, more desire, and the cowboy here has an amazing imagination and incredible staying power." Sarah chimed in with an agreement grunt. "I wanted to get intimate with you, Sarah, and Brandon did too. We didn't know something this good would happen, but we wanted to try. I didn't think I was up for the oral, but when the chance was there and I had Brandon's cock inside me, I wanted so much to connect with you too -- especially down there. I have always envied your boobs and your pussy."

"No way! It's so good to hear that," said Sarah. "I have always envied yours!"

"And that's a perfect way to be," I added. "It was very exciting to me to watch two beautiful women that I care about discover a new and exciting experience together. I'm honored to have been your stud and guide through the process. I absolutely would like to continue our three-way exploring as long as both of you do too."

Both of them readily nodded and commented in agreement. Luna shared that she felt a new level of warmth for her dear friend. Sarah responded that she did too and now also had an exciting stud to further try out. I took great pride and joy in having a little harem and when I told them, both of them giggled at their roles.

When we had finished our third showers and completing our now traditional hair drying, we relaxed by the pool again while sipping wine and dining on a veggie plate. Sarah reluctantly had to leave so we walked her to her car. I had the impression that she would be rethinking her relationship with her boyfriend. She thanked us again, hugged and kissed us both, then left.

Luna and I sat around talking into the late hours. We were both sexually spent and were still aglow after the experience of the day. We chatted deeply about our feelings and thoughts. We decided to keep this new avenue of sensual joy open while remembering who each of us most valued. We fell asleep while stargazing from a pool raft. Life was good.

12