My Neighbor Betty

Story Info
My neighbor makes me her lover.
2.2k words
4.2
89.1k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My family moved to a new and more affluent part of the city. This meant our neighbors were of a better class of people then where we had been living. So naturally the women and the girls were much better looking.

So it was with the neighbors who lived right across the street from us. Betty and Ken. They were an older couple -- there kids were grown and out on their own. This meant that they were empty nesters. Almost everyone else on the block had kids -- young kids in grade school. I was in college just completing my junior year. Well past 18 years of age and enjoying satisfying my growing sexual appetite.

Betty was the first mature woman I came to find sexually appealing. She was in her early 50s' and with her blonde hair and mature figure she was quite the sight. She had that typical mature woman body -- nice full round breasts -- nice round ass and shapely legs.

Her husband was a top executive in a Fortune 500 company and as a result they lived quite well -- which meant Betty knew how to dress in style as she had the time and the money to shop at the best women's stores. They had a summer home on a lake about a 90 minute drive away. They owned a nice inboard motorboat and we spent many a summer weekend as their guests enjoying the house, the lake and the boat.

That also meant I had lots of opportunities to see Betty in her wide assortment of bathing suits and cover-ups. For me it sure made being with my parents on weekends bearable.

But I just enjoyed Betty in my imagination and did spend considerable time in my room at night jerking off to the mental images I had of Betty in her many outfits. I knew enough it could only be fantasy for me as I knew the trouble it would cause if I ever attempted anything.

As the summer went on other older women began to catch my eye. Ruth who lived at the corner became one I came to enjoy watching. She was just a few years older than Betty but she did not do as well in keeping up her appearances but there were times she did present a very attractive image.

Then there was Judy who lived two doors down from Betty. She was younger with 3 kids under the age of 10 -- but having kids only helped a certain part of her body develop quite nicely.

Pat lived two doors down from us and she also had 3 kids under age 10 -- and like Judy that helped her the same way.

So I had my fill of lovely older women to stir my fertile imagination. My first week home from college I was set to start work at a great paying summer job -- the only problem was the shift I was working was from midnight to eight in the morning. Naturally it was killing my social life on the weeknights. My mom had decided since I was off at school to get a job to occupy her time -- so she went to work at a Doctor's office. Meaning when I was home during the day I was all alone.

Betty came knocking at our door on that first Wednesday just shortly after I got home from work. I was still struggling with my body adapting to this switch in days versus nights so I was a little wired when I would come home from work.

Betty said she was having a problem with her kitchen drain and with all the men on the block at work might I be able to come over and see if I could fix her problem. She had on a simple housecoat but she had failed to button the last few buttons at the top so a very ample amount of mature breast cleavage was plainly visible.

I had spent enough time growing up helping my dad with projects around the house and drain issues were not something I had never watched my dad deal with so I felt comfortable I might be able to help her out -- but her comment about all the men at work had me wondering if she might be somewhat subtle with that comment and if it implied something.

So we walked over to her house and once in the kitchen I could see her sink had a fair amount of water in it. It took me a few minutes to figure out her problem -- a dish rag had found its way into the drain and the only way to get it out was to get under the sink and take apart the pipes to get at the rag. She said her husband had all sorts of tools in the basement and I could go down and find whatever I needed.

I found a few nice wrenches, a bucket and some rags to help mop up any water that might leak out. As I got back under the sink and started to work on loosening pipes Betty was leaning down watching me and asking questions. The first time I looked breasts just swinging away. Naturally I wanted to gawk and stare but had to make the assumption she had no idea she was giving me a free peep show.

I was under the sink for maybe twenty minutes freeing the rag and getting the pipes connected again. As I tried to slide out from under the sink and stand back up Betty was standing in such a way that if I kept my head close to the floor I could look up her housecoat and see a fair amount of leg almost up to her inner thighs. When I looked up at her face she had this smile like she knew exactly what she was doing and was enjoying the little show she was putting on and the effect it was having on me.

I didn't make a move -- just laid there and made sure she knew I was looking up her housecoat. For at least a full thirty seconds I let my eyes wander up and down her legs. What I didn't expect was for her to make her move --which was to spread her legs apart ever so slightly and move just a little bit closer to me.

I had seen my fair share of pussies in porn magazines as well as the few girlfriends I had dated that I had been intimate with. But seeing her standing there and not making any move to stop my looking had me wondering if the drain issue was just a ploy to get me in her home alone?

When she said she was glad I could solve this one plumbing issue she had and hoped that in the future whenever she had a similar problem I could be so available that I realized she might be coming on to me.

Now I was flustered. This woman had been one of my main sources of masturbation enjoyment. Here I am in her kitchen alone and I know she is naked under her housecoat. This could be all harmless fun -- maybe this is how a bored housewife gets her kicks by teasing and flirting with other men? I wasn't worldly enough to know if this was flirting or just her being friendly and not realizing that I could see what I saw?

When I got back on my feet I wanted to check and make sure that the pipes wouldn't leak so as I went to reach for the faucet Betty came and stood right next to me and put her hand on the small of my back and was moving her hand in small circles. She and I had never ever been this close. I mean her breasts were pushing into my left arm and I could feel her body heat. Her hand was doing this slow caress of my back and she was leaning in so close I could smell the coffee she had drank earlier on her breath.

She was complimenting me on helping get her drain cleaned out and that it was going to be so nice to have me just across the street during the day this summer as one never knows when my services might be needed. Then she kissed my cheek. Not a quick peck but a very nice lingering kiss.

I know they talk about that Flight or Fight feeling people get in stressful situations -- well I was in full flight mode -- wanting to get out of there as quick as I could. I was not confident she was coming on to me or just being a very nice lovely woman appreciative of my saving the day.

So I stepped back and did a quick check under the sink -- no leaking. Gathered up the tools, bucket and rags and headed down to the basement to put everything back. Came up the stairs and she was nowhere in sight. I called out to her that I was going to leave she said she would be out in a minute.

She came back out into the kitchen and had money in her hand she said she wanted to tip me for helping her save having to call a very expensive plumber and I told her it wasn't necessary she reached out and grabbed my right hand and pushed the money into it and then pulled my hand in both of hers into the cleavage of her breasts.

She was insisting I take it as she is moving my hand in between her cleavage. What I could feel had me thinking back to all those times I had masturbated thinking of seeing her in her swimsuits and wondering what they must feel like. Well now I knew for sure.

She stepped right up to me and our faces were inches apart. I am looking into her soft blue eyes. My cock is straining to get free. I am seconds away from leaning in and kissing her throwing caution to the wind.

She thanks me again and says that she is looking forward to my being right across the street. She says she know that I am going to have a wonderful summer. Then she steps back and moves to opening her back door for me to leave. As I walk out I think I felt her hand brush gently against my ass but it could have been my imagination.

Once I got back home I wasted no time breaking out the lotion and making one of the biggest loads of cum I had ever made from jerking off. In all my fantasies of the older women I knew with Betty being on top of my list I had never imagined that I would ever get that close to doing anything close to my desires.

I never mentioned to my folks that I had gone over to Betty's and fixed her drain problem. One reason was I had so little time to see them each evening as I would wake up around ten in the evening had a meal and head to work -- they were usually in bed or going to bed.

I dreaded if the topic ever came up would my parents accept my excuse for not mentioning it since I did not think it was such a big deal. I also wondered if Betty would ever say anything to my folks. By the weekend I was asked by my mom why I had not mentioned helping out Betty. I said I did not think it was such a big deal. Well then my mom says Betty was so impressed by my handiwork that she talked her husband into letting me do some repair work on their summer home.

And since my work schedule was Sunday thru Thursday that meant I could leave as soon as I got home on Friday morning and have almost three full days doing work. Now I assume that meant I either drove up myself or went up with Betty and her husband.

My mom said I needed to talk to Ken and he would help me know what he needed done and make arrangements for when I go up to their place. So that afternoon I met with Ken and he had a list of repairs he needed. Said all the tools and materials were at the house. He asked if I was able to go up next weekend -- leaving on Friday morning. He was unable to go up did I have a problem riding up with his wife? He was concerned that the sooner these repairs got made it would make for a better summer of enjoying their summer home.

As for the repairs he was asking I felt comfortable being able to handle them. Being alone with his wife for that amount of time -- well my mind was on overdrive trying to figure out if this was another ploy by her to get me alone.

It made for quite a long week.