All Comments on 'My Neighbor Betty Ch. 02'

by PervertedOne4You

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Lovely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

He needs to fill Betty's cunt with his seed. They should spend the entire weekend in bed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

OK story. You need to learn proper usage of then, and than, as well as proper sentence structure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Implying, not inferring

I am implying that you got it wrong, you might infer that I did not like the immature writing style,

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Good Storytelling****

You can leave it here or always add on. Entertaining read!! Thanks for sharing.

AJava469AJava469almost 4 years ago
a 5

I think Betty needs to share you with those neighbors you mentioned in part 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No No No

Stop going from past tense to present tense. You do it so often in the story it is confusing.

Do you read your stories before you post them?

If you do and think this is acceptable then stop writing.

Apart from a few jerk-off assholes who actually like it you're wasting your time.

You write like a 15 yr old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was fortunate, as a teen I would mow our divorced neighbors yard for her. She was 34 so more than twice my age but the sexiest woman I had seen up to that point. She teased me intentionally for a while but soon took me under her wing and taught me how to make love properly. She schooled me in the fine art of oral sex. She taught me patience and how to make sure the female had at least two orgasms before I could even consider sticking my dick in her. Yes, she took my virginity…or should I say I gave it willingly. Once the girls at school found out I loved to lick pussy, I became very popular and probably had my tongue in most of the girls in our school. I am forever grateful for her and will always remember her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"More please, Sir

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPervertedOne4You@PervertedOne4You
I am a mature male who has had a wonderful life full of sexual adventures - which help stir my creative juices to write these stories. Hope you enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES