My Neighbor Bhabhi

Story Info
How I had sex with my neighbour bhabhi.
1.1k words
3.6
11.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbor bhabhi

So I had sex with a bhabhi living in my neighborhood and she is a working woman in the service sector.

More about her looks. She has a normal look, but she is fat with a big ass and good boobs in size and at first; I wasn't used to seeing her.

I got attracted to her body and always loved to stare at her.

She was quite outspoken and always used to talk a lot. And my desires for her were growing rapidly, and I was dreaming of having her in my bed.

I was always thinking of her while masturbating and always used to think of her and my pleasure used to be high after imagining her curvy body.

So one day I was roaming on our top floor and I saw an off orange color lying on their top floor and our top floor could pass them, so I went there and picked it up and I was confused. What was that?

As it was my first time I had seen a strange toy but after a few minutes discovered that it was a sex toy (dildo) as it was like a penis and had lines so that it could feel and look like a penis but it was not much big even smaller than my dick and it also had feature so that it could be attached to something so that it could not move and one could ride it easily like a cock.

I thought it was bhabhi as she used to live just below the top floor and I thought she was not satisfied with her husband and therefore used it.

So on the next day while she was standing on her balcony, I said that one of her toys was on the top floor and then I showed her and bhabhi got blank for a second.

And she thought I didn't know what it was and said "Yes, it was mine."

I asked for it and then I said "what type of toy is this? I think you might use it."

Now again bhabhi was scared and then I said it was okay for her to use that and asked whether her husband could satisfy her. To this she got angry and after a few seconds admitted that her husband could not satisfy her.

I asked her whether I could help her with that, to which she didn't reply and went into her room.

On the next day when I was standing on the balcony, she came and directly asked me to have sex with me.

I was shocked to see her, but I controlled my mind but before she tightly held my hand and let me pull her.

She took me to her room, and she started removing her saree.

She was now only in her sleeveless blouse and petticoat made of semi transparent net through which her designer panties were visible to me.

She was making me hotter and harder.

She knelt down and removed my cock from pant and asked me "would you want to do sex with me or not?"

To which I said, "Yes, I was waiting for this golden opportunity."

She said to come to her room at night as anyone could see her during the day.

And she kissed my penis and made it wet with her saliva and sent me back because it was not the right time because her husband was coming back from the market.

So it went dark and at around midnight I went to her room by jumping over the walls and knocked on her door and she opened.

I quickly went inside. We went to the bedroom and then there was an awkward silence for a few minutes and I broke it by coming closer to her and holding her hand and after that; we kissed, and this was the first time I was kissing and it was a great kissing scene and then I took off my T-shirt and hugged her and started kissing her neck and she was moaning.

I broke the silence and asked about her husband. She replied he will come in the morning because of his night duty.

I smiled and took off her nightgown and we again hugged, trying to feel each other and then I sucked those huge melons and it was out of the world feeling.

This kissing and touching went for about 10 minutes.

Then I switched the light on and saw that she was fully naked in front of me. She wore nothing inside her nightgown.

She was wet and lusty.

She said that she wears nothing inside nightgown anytime and anywhere.

I knelt down and started licking her pussy and she was loving it and moaning.

Also pushed my face more into her pussy and also played with my hair. Then I removed my shirts, and she gave me a hard blowjob with some love bites on my cock and made it red.

But it was a great blowjob, and she was a great sucker as used to take me to the point just before cumming and then make me return.

After about minutes of blowjob, we switched positions, and I started to penetrate for the first few minutes I was a bit struggling and was not that great but after a fetus got the idea and now, I was thrusting into her more easily and rapidly and I was kissing her while fucking.

Slowly, I increased the pace, and she started moaning more. It was a magical moment for me as I could see her being fucked by me and she was enjoying that, too.

After this we changed the proposition, now she was riding me while her big tits were moving up and down so was her ass and I was enjoying every and I also spanked her big round ass with fingers in between and that would excite her more she got tired after a while now I asked her for a doggy style which was my favorite position now.

While fucking her in doggy style, I was feeling her big ass touching my body, and it was a heavenly feeling and after a few minutes she gave me a random and we changed to missionary and after a few minutes I came into her.

She did not come for the first time, but she enjoyed it and after that, we used to do sex regularly whenever we got the chance and I used to take her to orgasm.

She used to love having sex with me. I think she became addicted to sex after that.

We now also have sex but the frequency has reduced. Also, I make her come and help her reach orgasm, as we now have longer and wilder sex sessions.