All Comments on 'My Neighbor Candy'

by ObedientTom

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 1 year ago

Thanks for the read

jay1459jay1459over 1 year ago

Love the story - thank you!!!!

raraewriterraraewriterover 1 year ago

Believable and, BTW, happens a lot in the 55+ communities.

Crazy4wineCrazy4wineover 1 year ago

A nice little story. Easy to read and easy to imagine.

NiceNips71NiceNips71over 1 year ago

Liked this story especially when Candy finds Tom’s big nipples. I’ve been blessed or cursed with the same, and several of my female partners have spent significant time pleasuring them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's an all too rare pleasure to find a story in the 'Mature' class that's actually about two fully mature adults, and I want to, first of all, thank you for that.

While I know that perhaps most women sexually shut down during or following menopause, the ones that do not are often the best of all partners you could possibly hope for, especially if they have maintained themselves well through the years. And yes, I am speaking from experience here, and yes I'm in that same age group myself. In fact, a good bit beyond, and still very much engaged with "the true meaning of life."

So yes, please do continue to write about this couple and more like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story! Sequel??

ObedientTomObedientTomover 1 year agoAuthor

I will consider it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userObedientTom@ObedientTom
I am an older, bi, sub guy who enjoys erotica- reading and writing. I live in Wisconsin and enjoy listening to and playing music, reading, hiking, biking, paddling, and camping. I would love to hear comments and/or suggestions. Always interested in new story ideas. If you wish...