All Comments on 'My Neighbor Ch. 02'

by jeffss45

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
Interesting

Can't figure out what is going on. Several glitches were distracting. But we need to know if there is to be a Ch. 03, and will we need to wait another 2.5 years for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sign me up!

Hope to see more soon, great work!

ElvisOmarElvisOmarover 7 years ago
So glad to see you are writing again!

Yours are some of my favorite stories on the entire site. There are aspects of your stories that are deep-seated fetishes of mine. I don't mind certain aspects that simply could not happen in the real world. This is a fantasy, and I love it. I want to encourage you to please write more often. Thank you so much for sharing!

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 7 years ago
Very Erotic

What sexual deviant hasn't had a fantasy similar to this? It was incredible to see it in print and to read and stroke along with it. Please continue and let me know where to sign up for the study :-)

Thank you for writing this and posting it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot

Dang my pussy is driping great writing love you work be sure to sign me up doc.

submax19submax19almost 7 years ago
Wow!!

That was Amazing!!! I honestly wish that was me on the gurney. I cummed three times reading that. I can't wait to read the rest. I am still rock hard even after cumming 3 times!!! Amazing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But -- at least for this reader -- the fact that all his teasing is mechanical is a turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But all that mechanical teasing just doesn't do it for me.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Constant nerve ending stimulation will eventually cause desensitization of said nerve endings.

That's one way physical therapists deal with muscle spasms. They stimulate the nerve until it can no longer send impulses.

It only takes five to ten minutes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous