My Neighbor, My Treat Pt. 03

Story Info
April brings Tina over to check out the remodel?
3.2k words
4.66
9.1k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Neighbor, My Treat Part 3

"Hey Sam!"

I heard the voice and then the steps coming down the sidewalk on the side of the house. But this time it sounded like two sets of steps, not just one.

Around the corner popped my neighbor April, once again in a wife beater shirt showing off her pert nipples only this time she was wearing her bikini swim suit bottoms. Her smile big as usual only this time she was holding hands with a shorter but very cute girl following her. This girl also had on a top to a bikini swim suit but her bottoms were terry cloth shorts.

"Tina came over to swim for a bit and I suggested she come over and see your new bathroom remodel. She was talking about buying one of those plug-in units to upgrade her house but I told her once she saw how yours turned out, she would change her mind and spend the extra money."

April then put her arm around Tina's waist and pulled her close to her in a hug. At the time I couldn't tell but it sure looked like she had also dropped her hand down to Tina's ass so she could squeeze it.

I smiled at Tina and said, "Sure, no problem. Welcome," and put my hand out to her.

Tina shook my hand and made eye contact. "Thanks. I know it is short notice but after the way April described it, I really wanted to see it while I was over here."

I looked over at April and she just smiled. Now I could tell for sure she was playing with Tina's ass but it didn't seem like Tina minded so I just continued the conversation.

"Well," I said, "as April probably told you housekeeping is not really my thing but you are welcome to come in and see it for yourself."

Tina looked over at April with a smile and said, "I'd love to."

"Great!" April said, "let's go inside."

April took the lead and ushered Tina into the house. She glanced over her shoulder and winked back at me, all the while keeping her hand on Tina's ass. Now I knew something was up but had no clue as to what but I was sure it was more than checking out the bathroom remodel.

"This is the fireplace I was telling you about. I love the two-tone colors," April said as she turned Tina to look at the fireplace.

Now the fireplace was no great shakes really but it did give April a chance to rotate Tina around so I could check out her ass.

April continued to stroke Tina's ass as they discussed the elements of the fireplace. Tina continued their conversation and at the same time put her arm around April and pulled her closer, stroking her waistline.

April looked at Tina and asked, "Do you like it?" Then she placed a light kiss on Tina's forehead.

"I really do," Tina said. "It's a great way to add dimension to the room without breaking the bank."

April then took Tina's hand from around her waist and inserted it just under the waistline of the bottoms of her swimsuit.

"There, that's better," she said and the two girls exchanged smiles.

At this point I was sort of feeling like a third wheel but did not care a bit. It was a free show being offered to me and who doesn't like to watch two attractive women feeling each other up.

April then looked over her shoulder and said, "Sam we would love a bottle of water if you have one? I think we got a bit over-heated from being out in the sun."

"I think I can find a couple out in the garage refrigerator. I'll be right back," I said and headed for the garage door.

Smiling April said. "No rush" and then winked at me.

I have been known to be slow to catch on before but this message came across pretty clearly.

Normally it would take less than a minute to bring back the water bottles but I made it a point to take 2-3 minutes before coming back into the house.

As I walked back into the kitchen, I got quite the surprise. April and Tina were now locked in a tight embrace, deeply kissing each other. April now had one of Tina's breasts out of her swimsuit top and was rolling and pinching the nipple.

Tina had pulled up April's swimsuit bottoms into the crack of her ass so only butt cheeks were exposed and was actively groping her ass.

I gently closed the door behind me so it would be hard to hear my coming back into the house. April noticed my return by glancing over Tina's shoulder but said nothing, just kept kissing Tina. After another few seconds she spoke.

"Thanks Sam," and reached for a bottle.

Tina looked at me and turned red. "Sorry Sam, I think we got a bit carried away," and reached for her bottle but with only one hand, leaving her other hand firmly planted on April's ass.

After each had a sip of water, April spoke.

"Didn't mean to take you by surprise like this," she said. "Tina is Spencer's secretary. We sort of got to talking after those two fucked and found out we kind of had our own attraction as well. So once in a while Tina's comes over to play and today we just got each other all hot and bothered by feeling each other up in the pool. I told her how much you liked sucking on my tits and she has some great nipples. I also told her what a nice cock you had and she said she was in the mood to do some cocksucking this afternoon so we thought why not come over and see if you wanted to play a bit."

I looked over at Tina and she just smiled, taking another sip of water, and raised her eyebrows kind of looking for a confirmation I was interested.

April set her bottle of water down, pushed up the top of Tina's bathing suit to reveal her tits and moved down to take a nipple in her mouth.

"See how hard her nipples are? Perfect for sucking," she said with that took a nipple in her mouth, gently licking it in circles one or twice before fixing her lips on it and sucking.

I looked at Tina and her eyes were closed, her left hand on the back of April's head gently stroking it while her tit was being sucked.

"Want to join me?" April asked. Without answering I moved over to Tina, gave her a light kiss, and then placed my lips on the free nipple and began licking and sucking.

April looked over at me while I was sucking on Tina and winked at me smiling. She knew how I always loved sucking on her tits and Tina's had even more pointed nipples.

April then pulled off her nipple and said," Did you already jerk off today Sam?" After she said that she reached down to my crotch to grab my dick.

"You're nice and hard Sam. You must not have relieved yourself today right? Your balls must be full of cum just waiting for you to shoot it out, right?" she asked.

I pulled my lips off Tina's nipple, gave Tina a quick kiss, then gave April a quick kiss.

"That's kind of a personal question, don't you think?" I said as I smiled at her.

"Might be for strangers, Sam, but not for us. We certainly aren't strangers are we?" she said.

"No, we certainly aren't," I said.

April stroked my cock a couple of more times before releasing it and then looked at me straight in the eye.

"I think I need to fill you in a bit, Sam. You see, Tina and I were naked in bed the other day playing with each other and decided to make a bet the on a ball game, kind of just for fun. But the loser had to perform a favor for the winner, whatever they chose. So, Tina lost and I told her she had to let a stranger fuck her mouth and cum on her face as her forfeit. At first we couldn't think of someone we could trust to help out without blabbing all over the neighborhood but then I thought of you. I told her what a nice cock you had, especially after our last visit when you fucked me in the ass, and she agreed you should be the one to 'paint her face' so to speak."

I was a bit taken aback at this but I looked over at Tina and she was all grins and smiles and was still massaging April's naked ass.

"Is she pulling my leg?" I asked Tina.

"No," she said, "I need someone to cum on my face to live up to the bet and I think you can do the job. That is, if you are interested...." With that she ran her tongue around her lips to make her mouth wet and glistening to convince me.

I looked back over at April and she was grinning ear to ear. She reached back out to grab my cock and started stroking it again through my shorts.

"So Sam, are you interested? Are your balls nice and full of cum so you can paint Tina's face today for me? I sure hope so...." And to tease me even more she moved up and started kissing and tonguing my ear with her tongue.

I was still trying to digest the scene in front of me but my cock was definitely ready and since I hadn't jacked off in 3 days, I was definitely ready to relieve myself of a load.

"This is pretty crazy but, it would be even crazier if I didn't take you two ladies up on the offer."

"I was hoping you would say that," April said. "There is only one rule though--you can't fuck her pussy or ass today, just her mouth. Although after she sees your cock she may be begging for it, you are not allowed to give in."

"And what about you?" I asked April.

"Oh, honey, you know how much I love your cock in all of my different holes. But no fucking me today either. Just a good mouth fucking and face painting for Tina today. I'll let you fuck me however you want next time I come over OK?"

I gave April a deep French kiss and said, "Deal. Now where do you to want to do this?"

April and Tina both dropped their hands to their sides. "We could do it here in the living room but too many windows here. Let's head to the bedroom." She grabbed Tina's hand and off the two of them headed down the hallway to the bedroom.

Between April's nearly naked ass and Tina's bare chest and jiggling tits, I was hard enough it was making it tough to walk.

Halfway down the hall, April stopped in her tracks and looked at Tina.

"Wait," she said. "Let's tease Sam a bit first. Stand still."

April winked at me, had Tina move so her back was to me and told her to bend over at the waist. She then grabbed her terry shorts and pulled them down to her ankles, exposing her ass and pussy. Without waiting she then moved her right hand up to Tina's pussy and started rubbing it.

"Her pussy is so wet already," April said. "She must really like the idea of you face fucking her. But remember, no pussy today for you."

April kept rubbing Tina's pussy in slow circles and then said," Tina, tell Sam what you have been doing the last several weeks."

Tina looked at me from back over her shoulder and whispered, "Letting it grow."

"What have you been letting grow for Sam, Tina? Tell the man," April said.

I heard Tina start to moan and was now rotating her hips against April's hand. Clearly the massage had turned into masturbation.

"My bush. My pussy hair."

April looked at me grinning and said, "I told April that you liked a nice bush around a pussy so she has been letting hers grow out just to please you, haven't you April?" And with that April inserted two fingers into Tina's pussy and starting sliding them in an out in a fucking motion.

"Yes......" Tina hissed through her tight lipped mouth. "Fuck....oh fuck....".was all she could say as April's fingers worked over her pussy. It was working nicely. Tina's lips were visibly swollen now and wet with moisture. Her bush was showing nicely between her thighs and long enough I could not wait to rub my nose in it.

April took her fingers out of Tina's pussy and then dropped the rest of her swimsuit onto the pile of clothes from Tina and the two of them walked into the bedroom.

"On your back, girl" she told Tina. "Put your head on the pillows and spread your legs. I'm going to play with your pussy while he face fucks you."

"Drop you pants Sam and straddle her face. It's time to get to face fucking."

I did as I was told and released my hard cock for all to see. As usual I got an approving look from April and then crawled up above Tina once she finished getting her head situated against the pillow. Tina looked at me and smiled, opening her mouth, ready for my cock.

"Spread your legs, Tina," April said as she laid down on her stomach and placed her mouth down on Tina's pussy, ready to do some serious licking.

"Stick your cock in her mouth and fuck it now, Sam, and don't forget----the cum goes on her face and not her tits or down her throat," April said.

Tina looked at me and nodded her head and I gently inserted my cock in her mouth, rocking back and forth but only putting about half the length of my cock in her mouth at a time for now.

This went on for a few minutes until Tina started moaning from April's tongue action on her pussy. Getting bolder now, I started to fuck her mouth with deeper strokes. Tina, obviously getting into it now, put one hand on each of my ass cheeks and pulled my cock into her mouth until my balls were resting on her chin.

"Oh, fuck!" was all I could say.

While deep in her mouth Tina started rolling her tongue around the head of my cock and then sucking with some serious effort, intending to drain my full balls as soon as she could.

I pulled back until only about half of my cock was in her mouth and held it there. Then April appeared over my left shoulder to inspect how things were going. She gave me a quick kiss, put her hand on my ass and then, finding my asshole, slowly shoved her index finger up my ass.

Grinning at me she whispered, "You love that, don't you baby?"

I just nodded and slid my cock back in Tina's mouth.

"You ready for a face full of cum now Tina? Sam's balls are pretty full. I don't think he is going to last much longer."

"I'm ready," Tina said.

April, still finger fucking my ass, gave Tina a light kiss on the lips and said, "Then tell him baby. Tell him you want his load on your pretty little face."

"Cum now," Tina said. "Cum on my face now. Shoot your load all over my face."

April just smiled at me while she shoved her finger all the way up my ass, forcing my cock balls deep in Tina's mouth again.

"Now, Sam. Fuck her mouth until you paint her face with your cum."

I picked up the pace quickly and knew I was not going to last much longer anyway. Tina's mouth was like a vacuum cleaner and I was only seconds from shooting my load anyway.

Knowing dirty talk puts me over the edge, April started whispering in my ear.

"Fuck that warm, tight mouth Sam. Pretend it's tight like my ass, and you want to shoot your hot cum. Feel your balls up against her chin and empty your balls on her face."

That put me over the edge and I pulled out of Tina's mouth, stroking my cock, ready to shoot.

"On her face, baby, all over her face."

Tina had her eyes closed waiting for the first shot and I delivered. The first gob of cum ended up in her hair, the second on her left eyebrow.....

"On her nose, Sam, spread some on her nose and her cheeks, all over her face....get her entire face nice and sticky with your cum. Paint her face with your cum."

Grabbing my cock, I did just that and dragged my cock and it's trailing stream of cum all over her face, leaving a nice glistening wet trail from left cheek to nose to right cheek and back.

"Do it Sam! Cum on me! Cum on me!" Tina said.

Tina was a bit of a sticky mess when I finished cumming. April looked at me, gave me a light kiss, then dropped her head down to my cock and sucked it two or three times to wipe the remaining cum off of it and get a taste for herself.

"Hmmmmm.....yummy....." she said.

Tina was just lying on the bed, catching her breath. I was sitting on my haunches, doing the same as my cock lost it hardness and returned to its flaccid state, a few last drops of cum leaking out of it.

"I need a towel," Tina said.

"Not yet," April said. "I want to watch his cum dry on your face for a few more minutes, then we will both clean up a bit before going back to the house. We can take a dip in the pool to rinse off."

"Have fun Sam?" April asked. She gave me that teasing grin again and then wiggled her fingers, which were still in my ass just to tease me.

"I always enjoy our time together, though I have to admit this was quite unexpected today," I said.

"Well, just to tease you a bit more....Tina really likes being fucked in the ass and I told her you would be willing to do her sometime.....I just did not want to tell you today so you wouldn't get sidetracked."

At that comment, I raised my eyebrows at April who was till grinning and then looked at Tina, who was also grinning, nodding her head and wiping the cum from her face and licking it off her fingers.

"There's only one catch.....I want to be here to watch her get ass fucked. It will be my job to make sure the two of you are properly lubed up before you get started. And I might add a bit of dirty commentary while you do it. Deal?"

"Deal," I said.

"Deal," Tina said.

With that April spoke to Tina.

"C'mon girl we have to get our swimsuits back on so we can head next door and rinse off In the pool".

Tina sat up, gave me a nice French kiss and said, "Thank you for your cum Sam....you taste very good. Can't wait to feel your beautiful cock in my ass next time."

With that both girls got dressed and waived goodbye as they headed back next door.