My Neighbor Pt. 02

Story Info
There are showers, then there are showers...
13.4k words
4.42
25.5k
71

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,138 Followers

*

Louise had just written her personal report for the day, sitting in her empty classroom. It was a nice way to keep track of the different classes' progress during the week, also while noting her own feelings and impressions. She was nearly done, just finishing with some constructive comments on some of the weaker-performing pupils. She happened to glance out the classroom window when she put the tip of the pen in her mouth to think of anything to add. She saw a chubby young man in an oversized hoodie walking, looking down at his phone the whole time, heading towards the school building. It was Tony. What was he doing here after the school day had ended?

Louise finished her report, closed her notebook, and packed it in her bag. She strode out and saw Tony had stopped in the hallway right outside the door of the school office. He leaned casually against the wall, phone now back in his pocket.

"What are you doing here?" Louise asked, approaching Tony.

The teen looked at her up and down. She wore regular yoga pants and a red shirt, but with her voluptuous forms, she still gave plenty to look at. Louise thought it was odd he already seemed a tad cockier and more unrestrained than usual. It was just the two of them in this hallway, the bell had just rung a little earlier, while all the other staff had left for the day.

"What's it look like? I need tutoring," he chuckled. His smile betrayed what he meant.

Louise couldn't help but get flustered. She was ever the confident woman, but Tony's brazenness was something she wasn't sure how to handle... especially with having taken his load on her face, and the two of them having seen each other's private areas. But a deal was a deal. She'd jack him off today, then it would be a week until the next time. What she wouldn't do to satisfy her Johnny...

"We can't do anything here" Louise said in a whisper, even if no one was around. "I know we had a deal, but we can't do that sort of thing here! I could get suspended!"

"Relax, I've only got twenty minutes before the football practice. How 'bout we sneak into the empty classroom here and we knock it out real quick? You're tutoring me so it's not suspicious we're hanging out in a classroom," Tony suggested, eager to get on with it.

Louise shifted her footing, unsure. It's true that no one would expect otherwise, but... it was still at the school... And anyone could walk in at any moment! Nope! This was not happening! She had let her emotions and libido get the better of her that first time, she had to be stronger now. And it wasn't worth risking the job she and her husband had worked so hard to achieve. Louise swallowed dryly, nervously shaking her head.

"I'm sorry, Tony," she sighed, frowning regretfully.

"Well... alright, guess we can take care of it in your car instead. A deal is a deal, and time is ticking. I've been thinking about it all day," Tony said.

"Can't it wait?!" Louise asked.

"Nope," he grinned. "I'm ready to go. I'm not gonna play football like this."

"Tony, I don't want to do it at all," Louise sighed.

"Should've said that to your husband. Now come on. We made a deal. I'm not taking no for an answer," Tony said, turning for them to get going.

The teacher looked away, feeling cornered.

Louise really needed Tony to shut the fuck up, but he was right. They made this deal. She silently cursed her husband and his stupid fantasy and replied, "Okay, fine. But please. Twenty minutes, like you said, nothing more. And I'm even doing it in the car. No silly shenanigans. And remember no intercourse. Got it?"

"Yeah yeah. Lead the way, sexy."

Louise couldn't believe she was doing this. She was leading this punk to her own car so she could give him a handjob. Luckily she had parked quite secluded behind the corner. Anyone who would leave school still wouldn't notice them. However, the consequences if people got wind of what they were doing here...

At the car, Louise told Tony to get in. With a smug grin, Tony did so. Louise didn't bother jumping in herself, instead, she stood in the doorway like this. No one would see her, and if they did they'd see the other side of the car anyway.

"Now lay back and relax," Louise said with a business-like smile.

Tony pulled his gym shorts and underwear down in a hurry, so Louise reached for his cock and immediately began to stroke it with her whole hand, focusing on the head and his nuts. She started out with fast, easy jerks, then slowed the pace to a smooth and sensual movement. Tony groaned in delight as he felt her silky married hands come in contact with his throbbing member.

'Twenty minutes,' Louise internally reminded herself.

She glanced over at Tony, who looked relaxed, head thrown back against the headrest as his hips raised up and down against her hand. Louise worked with ease, running her fingers along the tip and length of the fat teenage uncut meat. She couldn't get over how big it was, both width and length. A hot shiver of nervous excitement raced through her when she found herself imagining taking something so big in her body. Knowing she had chosen such a brazen boy to do anything intimate with made her break out in goosebumps all over. But the rules were there for a reason. That way she could protect her morals and principles and explore them too.

"Spit on it," Tony groaned.

"Sorry, no," Louise answered immediately.

"I said, spit on it. Or at least kiss it or something. You're chafing me," Tony commanded. Louise gulped, not used to being bossed around.

"It's filthy," Louise explained in a low voice, continuing the steady pumping. She realized she was actually enjoying his cock inside her hand, its mass and feeling. But kissing it? That would be so dirty... he probably was all sweaty and stuff...

"And me giving you head in my bedroom was clean? If you don't..." he warned.

"Fine. I won't kiss it but I guess I can... give some spit..." she sighed and stopped for a moment, then bent down over his cock.

She leaned in and let out a small dribble down onto his cock, causing him to groan in satisfaction. The precum mixed with her saliva made Tony's cock glisten and drip all over his sack and into his lap, slicker sounds filling the small space between them. Louise's rhythm turned faster. Tony's face turned grim as he bit down on his lip.

"I love your little hand. Mmmh... fuck that's nice..." Tony hissed between clenched teeth.

"Hah," Louise snickered, staring down at the big schlong, admiring it. "So, what, this is better than any girl your age?"

"Way better. I'd fuck your mouth right now, but I'm guessing you're not a fan of that. You got the perfect face to fuck," Tony moaned desperately.

"God, no. No mouthfucking," Louise groaned somewhat annoyedly, still jerking him.

Tony smirked and began to whisper in a leering tone, staring at her while she focused on his shaft: "Your body is nice, you know? I like those yoga pants, they make ya butt stand out. Love a nice, curvy ass. You definitely have that."

Louise then felt a hand firmly grab one of her cheeks. She almost stumbled on her feet, leaning towards Tony, which in return gave him plenty of leverage to grope it. Without stopping the stroking, Louise swatted the hand away. Tony laughed but moved his hand back to her firm ass.

"You jerk," Louise scoffed but didn't discourage the groping of her butt. With anyone else, she'd be livid, but she wanted him to relish the feel of her sensual rear. Maybe he'd cum quicker. His cock was certainly pulsing as he felt her up. Maybe it was worth the compromise.

"You make me so fucking hard, bitch. Say you want my cock," Tony groaned.

"Tony, stop," Louise said, again trying to slap the hand away, "Hands to yourself."

She worked quickly and sloppily on the shaft, but when she started to pump his cock again, Tony's hand returned to her ass cheeks. Louise kept shaking her head, rolling her eyes.

"God, you're such a naughty teacher," Tony groaned. "Look at the slut jerking me off in her car."

Louise shot him an angry scowl but kept pumping his dick fast and hard. This kid was such a... disgusting idiot. She should've never let him touch her body! But with John's fantasy in her head, Louise surrendered control to her subconscious. Tony squeezed and spanked both her cheeks harder this time as if proving his point that she couldn't resist being his... helping hand.

"Guys at school can't believe a busty teacher like you can be this... fucking horny. You haven't stopped thinking about my cock, have you?" Tony taunted.

Louise scoffed. "As if. I hardly notice that thing," Louise replied.

She leaned in as she continued the strokes, let another dribble land on Tony's fat monster, and added a little twist and grind at the top. She pumped and pumped, while Tony's active hands never left her butt. In fact, they groped and squeezed harder, his fingers sinking into her round, muscular ass. Louise could feel her pulse quickening, her own arousal evident as the throbbing of the cock inside her delicate hand became almost constant, especially coinciding with Tony's hands fondling her almost expertly.

"Oh yeah, just like that, Louise," Tony said, almost whispering.

"Shush," Louise reprimanded him on instinct. When he said her name, it somehow made it worse. Like they were getting intimate.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna-"

Louise increased her speed, stroking harder, leaning closer for leverage. Tony looked down at Louise, his large chest rising and falling from his quick breaths, as his facial expression tightened. His fat fingers caressed her ample globes, while he moved the other and started rubbing at her covered cleavage. Louise was completely captured by the pleasure she was giving him, unable to wrench herself away.

And then Tony finally blew, shooting giant ropes high up, some splashing against her clothed chest. His hand groping her ass pressed her even more forward, making the stinky mess even more inescapable.

"Oh fuck, Tony, come on! My clothes!" Louise said, rolling her eyes with a defeated sigh, though never stopping her strokes.

Tony was panting and grunting as he unloaded his seed. His last few spurts leaked out and trickled down along her hand. A couple of drops hit her sleeve too. "That's so much," Louise groaned annoyedly, looking at her now completely stained hands. Even her wedding ring glittered underneath the thick coating. "And it reeks! Jesus Christ!"

"Shouldn't have worn something so... easy to stain. That's on you," Tony laughed. "Can't dress like that with me around."

"Yeah, whatever. You got what you came for. Now please leave," Louise said.

Tony chuckled but left the car without complaint. He sauntered back towards the school for his football practice.

*

"You didn't record?" I asked. I had just come back from work and learned that Louise had indeed met up with our young neighbor.

"Sorry... I'm not used to this stuff," Louise said, sounding pretty out of it. I wasn't angry, but Louise felt bad she essentially broke the rules, and thus simply cheated on me, rather than following the fantasy. I was just mad I didn't get to see it.

"How was he?" I had to ask.

"You're seriously asking? You really are just a sick pervert," she teased half-heartedly.

"Did he... feel good?"

Louise rolled her eyes, leaning her back against the couch. "He had practice, so he didn't eat me out... but I guess his cock felt alright in my hand."

"Practice? He's benched most of the time," I chuckled. I was a huge football guy myself and knew the local high school team was pretty good, but no thanks to Tony's 'diligent' work. "So I guess it's sort of within the rules though. We agreed once a month without a camera," I said, trying to comfort her.

"Yeah, I'm not gonna try to justify it further, I slipped up. Not on purpose, but still."

After a brief silence, I had to ask a question, my own fears nagging me to find out the truth. "Are you curious?"

"About what?" she asked, getting suspicious.

"What it would feel like?" My chest thudded hard as I asked it.

Louise thought about the answer for a second. She didn't want to dismiss me completely, as she knew how much I wanted it. So she decided to lean into it instead.

"Do you mean that what he's packing is bigger than you?" she asked me. A wave of shame and jealousy racked through me. And arousal.

I could only nod, a lump in my throat forming as I asked her the dreaded question.

"Yes, okay? How could I not be when you're basically throwing that sort of temptation at me? But no intercourse! I don't want to share something like that with a guy like Tony, especially not when I'm married to someone as amazing as you, John."

I nodded with a sigh, realizing I shouldn't have put pressure on the situation.

"Of course," I said. As much as I wanted to see how far Louise took it, I also loved her and wanted the best for her. To hear that made my heart sore. "I shouldn't be such an asshole. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, thanks," she sighed.

*

Louise let the week crawl by without any more thought of the illicit encounters. With all that went on in the classroom, the parents' evening, and her after-school yoga and Pilates club, running with her favorite student and neighbor Lana, Louise found the time passed swiftly by. Before she knew it, the next week was upon them. They hadn't really talked about when the next encounter would be, or if Monday was the designated day. Tony didn't even contact her until Tuesday. He wrote 'U home?'

When Louise looked at her husband, he only smiled and nodded. It was enough permission. 'Yes, come over.'

And just like that, Tony came strolling inside their house once more.

"Heyo, teach," he greeted her, entering the kitchen.

Louise leaned back against the table, smiling politely at him. She was wearing a white, fitted shirt and navy trousers, accentuating her gorgeous physique. The loose waves of her blonde hair were draped casually over her shoulders, as a thin coat of lip gloss coated her pouty lips.

"What's up?" Louise asked, trying to keep her composure, her smile on, and not let Tony dominate her thoughts like last time. "So you've come here for another tutoring session, have you?" Louise asked, playing coy.

Tony moved up to her by the dinner table, a thick bulge protruding from his shorts, totally ignoring Johnny who stood a bit further away in the open kitchen, just watching. Louise shifted her glance at him, sending her husband a coy smile before focusing her attention back on Tony, whose hands were suddenly all over her butt again. Louise giggled nervously as Tony grabbed a firm handful and groped her shamelessly. It was so different with Johnny right there. It was an assurance that Tony groping her was perfectly fine, and she had to admit she was glad it was.

"Wh--What are you doing!" Louise asked, keeping her cool, acting outraged as Tony's cock pressed against her thigh through his khaki shorts.

"We didn't get you off last time," Tony said with a promise.

Louise puckered her lips playfully, continuing to shake her head, making herself chuckle. But Tony was done messing around and her playful manner only spurred him on.

Tony then picked her up like she weighed nothing and placed Louise on her back on the dinner table. She was giggling wildly now, allowing Tony to tug her pants and panties down her shapely, toned legs. Before she knew it her knees were pressed to either side of her, and his eager, hungry mouth was taking possession of her most private part. She yelped. It was wrong, filthy.

And oh so good.

Louise groaned aloud, throwing her head back as her young toy burrowed his tongue deep into her warmth, nibbling at her clit before driving back up into her gushing pussy. She immediately felt the fiery sensations begin to ignite and grow. He held her by the hips, thrusting his face and tongue into her. Her chest heaved and bucked, a high-pitched gasp escaping her. Her shirt rode up from the friction.

The wickedness of what she was letting happen consumed her. Tony's eagerness and skill brought her to orgasm quickly. His fingers were splayed over her butt cheeks, nails digging into the skin. One hand squeezed each plump buttock and parted them wide to expose the tender flesh. With a savage growl, he tongued the open pussy, and dug deep, his teeth scratching the edges as he gnawed and ate her. Louise yelped, moaned, and whined at the most horrible thing ever, a dirty secret of what should've been an affair and a taboo infraction of her marriage's holy sanctity. The utter thrill of what she was letting go down, not for the first time, would normally have appalled her, but succumbing to John's powerful, yet wicked desires drove her to enjoy every second of it.

But now, with the pleasure mounting and spreading its tentacles, her mind had to focus on one thing: more. She grabbed the edge of the table, gripping it so hard that her knuckles turned white. The squishing and licking was the most awful sound to the ears. Her leg bounced, her heel beating hard against his back. Louise's mind was blank, only thinking of that voracious mouth feasting on her.

He licked slowly and wetly, tongue darting in and out of her pussy, covering her in saliva, lathering the folds with his spit. At every withdrawal, Louise's hips rose off the table to meet it, wanting the pleasure it could deliver.

The pleasure overcame her. She whimpered and then fell silent as a tidal wave of orgasms burst. Louise gushed, trembling as wave upon wave washed over her, Tony's mouth still hungrily at work. Finally, Louise just fell quiet, moaning slightly and breathing raggedly, her pussy finally satiated and soaked. Tony looked up, staring directly at her.

"Feel better, teach?" he grinned wolfishly. Louise blinked. She could only mumble incomprehensibly in reply. She felt limp, helpless.

And yet she felt this strange emptiness. A need inside her to be filled and satisfied in a whole new way. The kind only a thick man, the biggest she had seen, could satisfy. It was weird being watched by her husband too. In a strange way, she was more concerned that he saw her behave so crudely and obscenely. And in a different, yet much more tangible, way, he was seeing this horrendous, loathsome act and doing nothing. Maybe he could see she was enjoying it so much that he'd let this wicked transgression slip without a hitch.

"Here, let me set up the camera," Louise said, still slightly out of breath. She was determined to finish Tony off so she could have Johnny rail her like the good husband he was. For once she wanted him to take her rough, and remind her who she belonged to.

Glancing over at Johnny, who stood with his eyes and crotch bulging. He seemed to be more than ready for the same prospect. It was obvious he enjoyed watching his own wife cum on the behest of another man, even if it was due to a shithead like Tony. In fact, his proper wife becoming a sexual object for someone just like Tony made it so much more incredible and surreal.

Louise took her phone and propped it up on the dinner table and activated it to record. As she turned, she saw Tony had thrown his shorts aside, his monstrous erection standing proud. Louise gave a sidelong glance at John, who stood there transfixed and just watching the sin unfold. She felt guilty for making him endure such a situation; however, this was his own doing. It was his fantasy, and she'd be a good wife and indulge him. She loved him too much to deny him one of his darkest fetishes.

Louise licked her hand, placing it around his stiff, rigid pole and started stroking slowly. He felt huge in her palm. She massaged and fondled it as best she could, her small fingers trying to encompass it completely, but she was still inexperienced, unused to handling an immense slab of cock like his. So much bigger than Johnny's cock... she was almost in disbelief as it continued to pulsate and grow. Her delicate digits did their best to massage and soothe that large slab, watching the smooth, throbbing, uncut dick.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,138 Followers