My Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise screamed from pure bliss as her first orgasm ripped through her, her cries bouncing against the shower wall. Her breath escaped in sharp little gasps, and her stomach convulsed each time her entire frame jolted from his thrusts.

"Yes! Yes! Fucking... Ma-make me cum! Please! Fuck!" she cried out, clawing at the slick tiled wall as Tony took advantage and quickly established a rapid, pulsating rhythm. His grunts and pants were filled with need, desperation for relief.

"Yes, that's- ah... That's the spot... That's it," Louise panted, bracing herself against the wall, his pace now picking up with ease as her wet walls lubricated the large teenage intruder. She leaned against the tile with her head bent and her hands on the wall, gasping as she accepted all of Tony inside her with every pump, the fat prick hitting all the right spots.

"Come on, you fucking slut," Tony groaned, his large arms and meaty hands holding her waist as he was dominating Louise's insides with his cock. He fucked her relentlessly, groaning in between his teeth.

The noise of flesh hitting together was unbearable, the echoing of Louise's big, firm, juicy ass taking his powerful poundings. Tony pummeled her for minutes, not stopping, not taking it slower, and all of his grunting, panting, and hissing were accompanied by wet, sloppy sounds from between her legs. He did not pause, did not take a breather. Louise was dizzy with bliss, barely standing, her head spinning from the intensity of it all. The way he expertly manipulated his huge erection inside her was criminal, but right then she didn't care, she was only focused on his veiny member pistoning her soft cunt, making her quiver, shake...

"You love my big, fucking cock in your tight, dripping little pussy, don't you, slut?" Tony grunted in her ear. "You love it already!"

"Goddamn, that's... Sooo goood. Unghh, uhhggh, my Goddd, you're big... Big cock is splitting me apart," Louise groaned, shuddering in absolute satisfaction. She reached back with a free hand to his rear. Her nails dug into his plump ass-cheeks as he did not cease hammering her from behind, grunting his agreement to her words.

Tony pulled out of her, leaving an empty feeling within her. Luckily it was short-lived as he spun her around, as he then without much fanfare pushed her against the shower wall, hiked her legs around his waist, and lined up his fat dick head against her soaking hole once more.

She hissed as he pressed his meat against her, the mushroom head slowly pushing at the entrance of her womanhood. Louise squinted her eyes closed and clamped her teeth hard into her lips as he parted her delicate lips with his monster.

Tony kept a slow and torturous pace as he finally made it inside her. Her beautiful, slutty mouth opened but nothing came out of her lips but soft, choppy breaths as his cock speared deep, the big mushroom head finally battering her womb. He felt extra big in this position, as she was folded between the wall and Tony with nowhere to go but deep, deeper. She cried out as a small orgasm rippled through her, shaking and arching her spine.

"You love it deep like this, don't you? Huh, slut? You love my big fat cock stretching you," Tony growled in her ear.

"Oh god! Yes!" Louise answered in a loud whisper. "It's fucking fantastic."

Tony held his body against her as his hot breath invaded her ear. He pounded her relentlessly, the mighty prick sawing her in half, her heavy orbs pressing firmly against his chest.

"Good lord, you're so huge, Tony," Louise gasped. Her legs wrapped tighter around his waist, squeezing against the young stud's waist. "How can something be this big? This- hng- fuck!"

"Bigger than- ah- your hubby?"

His thrusts grew harder, almost faster, clearly feeling a desperate need to release.

"Ungh! Shit, yes! Yes!" She admitted.

"Reaching a bit deeper than you're used to?!"

"Fuck yes!" Louise squealed.

"Beg for it, slut." He breathed huskily as he wrapped his arms around her back and pressed her body even closer, pushing himself balls deep.

"F-fuck me, Tony! Ruin me. Make me- make me cum," she begged, clutching his back as she clung to him for dear life, getting stuffed by his oversized, teenage prick.

Just as the word escaped her lips, Tony's lips were on hers, catching them in a furious kiss. Louise's mind froze in a confused whirl. Her eyes went wide, yet she found herself kissing him back. Her nails dug into the skin of his back, dragging across, and he flinched at the sensation, but his lips did not part from hers, their tongues invading their mouths.

He groaned as he pumped harder, his hands tightly squeezing at her supple ass.

"So good. You're so good at this. Oh God, I've never done it like this..." she kept rambling with her soft voice, panting, but still seemingly holding out, her tight walls compressing around his thick, youthful dick. She looked so adorable, trying so hard. He wanted nothing more than to see her resolve break and have her surrender completely.

"Any regrets?" Tony taunted as he was panting and sweating from the exhaustion.

"Nnhgh," she grunted, "no, baby. You feel so damn gooo-hd-d-ah, Tony."

"You gonna let me fuck you again after today?" Tony asked. "You've wanted it."

"Why- do- ngggggh- why do you talk so dirty to me, Tony? Why?"

"Your husband hasn't fucked you like this, has he?" Tony teased.

"Fuck. No. Not like- mmmm," Louise cried.

"Because he's not enough to keep this needy little pussy satisfied?"

"Just- fuck- just make- aaaggghhh- make me cum, baby," Louise whimpered.

"Shit," Tony exclaimed in disbelief, "You fucking hot little thing, take it. You're a dirty, cheating wife, aren't you? Your pussy has craved my big fat dick since day one."

Tony let her down then, spinning her towards the wall again. He needed to cum, but couldn't hold her up anymore. She willingly pressed her tits and face into the wall and arched her back as she offered herself once more to the rampaging stud.

Louise lifted a leg, opening herself for him as the strong hands came back to her ass, gripping at her waist, digging his fingers into her flesh. A second later, his fat dick-head was knocking at her soft, velvet chamber again.

"Baby, baby, oh God," she was whimpering as her sex dripped wetness, his hands playing with her fat ass, fondling and kneading. The sweet music of her lust echoed through the hall, her hands scraping on the wall, Tony's breath ragged and strained as he slammed himself into her.

"Say it!" Tony demanded. "You'll let me fuck you again after today!?"

He was on the verge himself, slamming hard against her, his cock spearing her well-fucked pussy mercilessly. Her whimpers had turned into pitiful wails of sexual depravity, unable to form words in her mouth.

"Baby, honey," she whispered with a wince of painful bliss, "God, I'm gonna- Ahhh, oh my- please-"

"Oh god, cum on my fat cock."

Tony's relentless thrusts hammered at her sensitive canal. He plunged deeper as she leaned against the wall, thrusting back at him. Tony groaned, feeling his own orgasm roar to the forefront, preparing itself. Tony gave her one last thrust.

Louise suddenly went silent, feeling the cock inside her swell up before the tip detonated, unleashing a torrent of sperm directly into her pussy. It was a monstrous eruption, spraying deep, hard jets of milky white jizz, filling up Louise, bathing her insides.

She went limp, yet the intense and abrupt waves of pleasure overwhelmed the young teacher, making her clench hard around his girth, milking him and contracting as she came right along with him in vigorous passion, one final time.

Tony kept himself thrust deeply inside her, depositing more and more cum inside her womb. He clutched her breasts for leverage and groaned as the last parts of his cum spilled into this married teacher. He took deep breaths as his load began to leak past her stretched and plugged entrance.

"Fuu- uck," she exclaimed as a spurt of cum streamed out from her.

Her body shook against Tony's and she lifted her leg, groaning, feeling herself full of his teenage semen. Tony slowly began to pull his long dick out, until his fat glans finally exited with a soft 'poppp'.

More seed streamed out, his jism pouring down her legs, white fluids gathering below her on the tiled ground. She fell to her knees, spent, not able to remain standing any longer, having her legs give way.

"I can't... believe we just did that," Louise said in despair.

She swore she wouldn't, yet, she succumbed to her dark desires. She had broken the most important rule, and happily so... but now it didn't feel happy at all. And she had let him have her in such a slutty way too, having let go of the intimacy of sex for the sake of Tony's big cock filling her up. It was shameless, animalistic... and utterly mind-blowing. Louise had not even felt such mind-numbing, toe-curling pleasure like that before, ever. And with him not having recorded this time... she knew it was just for her. Louise shuddered as his spunk dribbled down her shaking legs.

Tony helped her off the floor. The hot spray washed over her head, slicking her dark blonde hair. Her thighs and buttocks were stained with his semen, making her flinch and curse his name.

"Why'd you break the rules?" she said in a shaky voice. Tony held his hands up defensively.

"Hey, you wanted it just as much as me!" he retorted.

To Louise's horror, she knew he was right. "But it doesn't change the fact that you... that we..."

"Should do it again," Tony concluded. Louise's eyes flashed up to meet his. "Hey, listen. I'm pretty sure John wouldn't mind."

"But I mind!" Louise replied, somewhat angrily. "It doesn't matter whether he'd approve or not, I'm a married woman, and proudly so. You shouldn't have gotten inside me."

"Okay, okay," Tony relented.

"Sex is supposed to be special and... intimate, not just some fuck," she went on. "I hate that you could make me throw all of that away. Damn you, Tony!"

"Come on, Louise," he responded. "You're talking about making love. All we did was have some fun. Two consenting adults having their carnal needs satisfied."

"You say it as if it were so easy," she spat.

"It is easy," he said in a calming voice. "C'mon. You love John, but you can't deny you enjoyed getting fucked like that. Ain't nothin' wrong with enjoying yourself a bit. John will go nuts once you tell him about this!"

"Tell him? I can't possibly tell him about this!" Louise argued.

"Of course you can," Tony said. He just wanted it to continue, and for that to happen, it was in his best interest to help get Louise over her reservations. "You have to. Just tell him how horny you were, that I caught you masturbating in the shower... and that it was too good to resist."

"I... I guess you're right," Louise sighed. It made sense. The rules were there to keep them honest, so honesty was the only course of action.

"No problem," Tony said reassuringly. "Need any help cleaning off? I think you need it," Tony teased.

"God, why do you keep doing that?" Louise scolded, giving his chest a playful slap.

But she did have to admit she felt better after their little talk. Who knew Tony would be a consorling type?

"Would you want me to help?" he asked. "Or is that against the rules?"

*

Tony ended up eating her out once more before they finished the shower, and soon Louise and Tony found themselves in her car.

"How you feeling?" Tony asked earnestly.

"I'm better now," Louise replied, about to turn the engine on.

"I'm glad I could help," Tony said, "If you're ever in the mood again. you know where to find me."

Louise nodded. She was slightly nervous that if she had his company more, her resolve would crack and break again. She just couldn't imagine sleeping with a guy like Tony again. It was a mistake... yet she was still hesitating to start the engine. And Tony noticed.

"Unless you want it right now?" Tony suggested, leaning close. He was good, so good, it made her tingle everywhere.

"Tony, not here. Please," Louise said.

He pulled up his hand towards her thighs, caressing it. "Lean your seat back, I'll take care of you."

Her resolve crumbled, once again, as she quietly allowed him to rub her thighs, his hand soon reaching under the hem. Soon enough he had his fingers inside her, pumping her loose with his digit. Louise's legs quivered, the nervous excitement building inside her. They could be caught at any moment, but it was impossible to resist Tony's charms, his practiced touches. Especially now that she knew how good it could be. Louise even lifted her ass up to let him slide her tight yoga pants down and off her legs.

Soon she heard the familiar rustle of a zipper, followed by a noticeable change in pressure in the confined space. His hardening member popped free from its tight prison. It was beautiful and hard, so deceptively large for someone his age. She reached down and pulled a lever allowing her to push her seat and arch the back down, giving Tony space enough to climb on top of her and line her pussy up with his swollen head. She spread her legs invitingly, Tony pushed inside, kissing her mouth to muffle the noise.

"No one will know," he reassured her as his massive length eased further and further in. She trembled in delight when the entirety was within. She loved every inch of the beast, as his head caressed her cervix with each slow thrust. "Damn," he muttered. "Fuck, Louise," Tony breathed.

She laid back against the cool leather as he thrust with such vigor inside her, his cock was so thick. Louise hated her body betraying her. She couldn't think straight when his monster was filling her, hitting all her special spots. She could feel the pressure build rapidly inside her as Tony grunted and leaned forward, panting. The hot breath brushed her face as Louise gripped his rear in desperation and urged him to drive home harder, to satisfy the need.

They were right in the school's parking lot, Louise spreading and wrapping her legs around a teen, letting him defile her marriage yet again... and she was so close to climax already.

"God, I really hope Johnny is okay with this," Louise whimpered. "'cause I'm dying for more of this."

"Trust me," he panted, "I- Oh, fuck- He'll be fine. He's probably at home, touching himself, thinking about this."

'That shouldn't be making me so damn wet,' she thought to herself, yet the image of John jacking off over what had happened with Tony, of him agreeing that the boy should defile and breed his beautiful wife more, only pushed her closer and closer to her climax.

"Oh god," Louise moaned.

"And if he isn't okay with this, you gonna let me come over and fuck you again?" Tony murmured.

"Uhhhgg," she growled, nodding.

"Say it," he taunted, as his mighty prick plowed deeper and faster.

"Mmnng," Louise let out in reply, not even trying to stifle her lustful moans anymore. "Yes! God, yes. Fuck me whenever you want! Just keep giving it to me! Fuck!"

Her hands buried in his hair, pulling him closer as her moans were getting louder. Her orgasm that had been brewing exploded, rushing through her. Louise bit her lip, trying to contain herself as Tony picked up his pace, trying to catch his own release. His thrusting and pounding didn't stop, however, his huge shaft was already beginning to throb, and her walls quivered.

"Cum inside," she pleaded, "I need it. Please."

She tried to press her hips harder against him, feeling his massive length expanding, thickening, pulsing wildly within her as his thrusting became almost manic, desperate.

"Please Tony, inside. I want you to knock me up," Louise pleaded.

She felt a hot gush inside her, the warmth spreading around her pussy. Louise shuddered with anticipation. He had pumped another massive load deep within her, his thick cock completely hilting, delivering the ropes deep inside. The pleasure rippled across her body, her womb quivering around his large appendage.

"Knock you up?" he asked.

"Just dirty talk... I'm on the pill, but it's something Johnny likes me saying," Louise said, surrendering yet another aspect to Tony. "Just like when you ask me to continue even if Johnny says no. Heat of the moment."

She said that, though deep in her heart she wondered how much of the latter was true. Was it just talk? Would she be able to resist Tony if Johnny said no? Louise was not sure she wanted to find out. She'd had the best sex of her life with Tony and she knew she would have been crushed if John said no to sharing her. It was wrong, but she knew she wanted more. She just hoped she'd be strong enough if Johnny decided to pull the plug. She had a week to find out if she was able, until the next time she saw Tony.