My Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise snapped her head over her shoulder seeing Tony standing there awkwardly rubbing his neck, still in his swimming trunks and with a towel in his hands. She turned her head towards him, raising an eyebrow as Tony stood in silence.

"I think it's that new plumber. Dan or whatever his name is," He continued. "So, erh, can I, uhm, join you? I'd shower at home, but-"

Tony's dark eyes trailed her body. "I thought why not join my hot teacher in here?"

A playful smile appeared on his lips.

"Sure thing," she nodded. They had already seen most of each other before... though perhaps not all in one go, and certainly not glistening in warm water.

He took the spot beside her and set the temperature of the water, making it a little more steamy and warmer, though Louise would probably prefer ice cold right then. He'd seen her in various states of nakedness a couple of times by now. It's not like having him under the same showering spot, still clad in swim trunks, would really bother her all that much. Still, she remained with her back towards him. It created some distance, kind of, even if he got an eyeful of her firm ass cheeks.

"So what did you think of today? Did you like the lessons?" Louise asked, wanting to fill the silence with at least something else than her labored breath, as well as curious for an honest answer from him as his tutor.

Tony took a while to respond, taking all the time to let his eyes roam her well-shaped butt. Louise felt that intense gaze piercing right through her and giving her a shiver she could not conceal. She peeked over her shoulder and saw that he had discarded his swimming trunks and was in the process of soaping his chest.

"Mmm, your ass is gorgeous," he remarked as he rubbed his chest, "this was the first class I'd paid attention to since sophomore year..."

He stared openly at her as she smiled weakly.

"So the lesson was a success?" Louise said, turning ahead to ignore his lustful comments.

"Very," Tony said.

She grabbed some soap and started to lather up her breasts. Louise pressed her arms to the sides of her bosom and tried to block Tony out of her mind. She was already done soaping and all that, but she needed an excuse to linger. She had to pass him to get outta here, and she didn't want to entice him further. They could do their business in the car after anyway. He better not get any ideas.

"You stay over there, mister," Louise teased, shooting another glance over her shoulder, her eyes immediately locking to his semi-hard cock.

She turned to face away from him again, taking a deep breath where she stood. She cursed at herself for succumbing to his natural charms and allowing Tony to reach through her mental fortitude, clouding her thoughts with lascivious thoughts about the forbidden. She shouldn't enjoy such terrible desires. She had felt numerous times what that boy could do to her, his magical hands teasing her and making her beg. No, no begging, she can't give him that, no matter how badly she wanted to. It would all become real if she did...

Their illicit activities out in the hall, him groping her breasts out in the open like that while showing his earnest opinion on her body, didn't help her predicament of having him shower a mere five feet away from her. Having his hands on her back there, nearly pushing the boundaries of the rules made her uneasy. Louise stepped back, backing straight into the middle of the shower. A pained groan came out of her, as a palm landed square on her behind, cupping her big left ass cheek and holding her tight, not letting her move from the spot.

"Tony!" she shrieked.

She spun to face him, finding the pervy teen right there, looking at her with his boyish smile. Both his hands were on her soapy waist, not giving her enough room to wriggle. It was impossible to mistake the growing intensity of his eyes. Being slightly taller than her, his monstrous cock was now bumping right against her outer thigh.

"Um, Tony, wha- what's-?" she stammered, feeling the immense hardness smack against the side of her hip.

Tony quickly grabbed her hand, forcing her to grab a hold of the shaft. Tony grunted loudly, his body trembling from pleasure. Her fingers clamped tight around it almost automatically, stroking him up and down. His erection was unlike any other she had known. It was far thicker and longer than what Johnny possessed. No wonder the boy was so cocky and confident.

"I was thinking we could do it in here," Tony said.

In the shower at her workplace? One thing was groping, but giving him her hand?

"My phone-" Louise started, but Tony interrupted her.

"I have once a month unrecorded," Tony reminded her. They were the rules that were in place when she first agreed to do all this with Tony.

Tony turned slightly aside so he could move his right hand fully onto her naked ass, his left onto her breasts, causing her to gasp jaggedly. She was so sensitive in her breasts, which Tony had come to learn. And now she was fully naked in front of him for the first time, his hands on her fully naked body for the first time too.

"Louise?" he breathed her name, making her shiver.

She slowly nodded. No words, but permission to continue.

Tony slowly massaged her ass and breasts Louise gasped as she relished getting groped by this punk kid, her most vulnerable part on display, and being violated by this teenager. She wasn't resisting either. A soft groan slipped through her lips as Tony started applying delicate pressure against her soft features. Her mind was still holding her back, as his large hands roamed over her slippery, soapy-covered ass cheeks. It felt great, she was surprised to admit; not just the obvious physical sensation, but also the freedom and sheer shamelessness in knowing she had his full focus, completely uninterested in the video-recording aspect of this, just wanting to have a more casual session. Louise relished how dirty she was being right here at work, where her phone should have been recording, but wasn't...

It was strange how a few quick, strong, youthful rubs into her fleshy posterior caused an immediate reaction in Louise's mind. Tony skillfully continued to caress and administer pressure onto her curvy body. When he decided he was done kneading and molding the supple flesh beneath his palms, his digits crawled and glided toward her waist. He briefly groped at the jut of her hips before, slowly, his fingers moved to her lower back. At first, Louise thought he'd grope and slap her rear, as many a horny teen would have done, but he instead pushed at her to move around.

"We can't," Louise said, suspicious of his intentions, despite the rules.

"I'm just gonna eat you out," he replied, pressing a little harder.

Louise smiled and allowed herself to be spun around and bent towards the shower wall. Her ample behind stuck out towards him, on display for his eyes, and his touch. Louise braced her hands on the tile wall, opening her legs for him, and pushed her ass out, hoping he would taste her soon, hoping he would not keep her waiting any further.

Tony did not immediately descend. Instead, his hands wrapped around her chest, stroking at her sides before cupping both her tits, squeezing and kneading her voluminous chest. As always, Tony was a quick learner, his movements dexterous and adaptive to what she enjoyed.

Louise felt Tony's big firm cock lodge against the outside of her butt cheek, pulsing and throbbing in anticipation. She wanted him to get down there as soon as possible so she could get some release. She felt as if she was losing control soon if she didn't. But Tony's hands on her body, kneading and demanding her skin to yield to his fingers, felt so good too. Finally could she feel him release his grip and start to descend behind her.

Louise groaned as his hot breath glided past the arch of her ass, gasping with anticipation. Finally, his lips glided past her cheeks, sliding through to her netherlips. She leaned forward and widened her legs even further, giving him all the space he could want, all the access he could desire. His tongue was at home, licking the outer lips of her pussy and sometimes dipping in between, testing the entrance, poking at her wet folds.

Louise realized he was growing bolder as his lips slowly climbed the distance to the crack of her ass. With his nose bumping along, he rubbed the top of her mound, just below her cute little butt hole. And suddenly his hands moved downward from her busty torso to her thick thighs and squeezed them tightly. His hot, slavering mouth began eating her sweet wetness even more zealously than he had been before and Louise soon felt a tingle start to grow in her tummy and travel outward. The sensation started to swell and was on the brink of erupting all through her, with the lewdness of it all, the forbidden nature of it all adding to the tension inside.

He moaned against her pussy. It felt so incredibly wrong being intimate with a teen, being a teacher to have something like that happen with a student, her being married and still having some punk lavish her folds. Her ass cheeks quivered as his tongue found a way inside her dripping pussy, burrowing itself and going to work.

She was pushing back on his face, trying to get his tongue in deeper, feeling herself about to explode. Louise began bucking her hips against his tongue as the familiar coiling built up in her pussy, signaling that her release was not far away. She pushed her head back and wailed in ecstasy, grinding and humping wildly, forgetting for an instant their location. Their moans were muffled by the steamy showers, yet they echoed against the walls of the otherwise silent hall. She was sure if anyone did return to the school they would hear what they were doing.

Her chest was heaving, the wet lapping sounds between her legs almost drowning out any inhibition, as his thick teenage tongue wormed its way inside.

"Tony," Louise grunted between strokes, "I need... oh God, fuck, I need it."

"Need what?" He paused his eating of her.

She could imagine his cheeky grin on his face. Louise shook her head as best as she could and groaned. "God... please."

"I'll continue if you tell me. What do you need?"

Louise's senses were overflowing. His large tongue lolling across her sensitive womanhood felt absolutely amazing, and he had a habit of bringing her to the edge, only to slow down, pause, and force her to beg, which always ended with her exploding harder than anything she could remember before.

"Tell me, Louise," he commanded.

"Uhhgh, fuck. Keep going," Louise mumbled, groaning. "Please let me cum, I need it!" she begged, giving him his due power over her.

And with those words, he dug back into her, this time, the force of his tongue driving in more aggressively, his entire mouth locked over her pussy and his hands digging into her big cheeks. Her body instantly tensed. Her orgasm was building until the very moment she could not contain it. Louise felt Tony's tongue batter away at the folds of her wet center, and soon it was over for her, he had her fully submitting to him, this young punk teen having all the control over her as she succumbed to the overwhelming urge for sexual satisfaction.

"Oh GOD!"

Her mouth dropped open. She sucked in air and froze as the explosive feelings rushed through her. Every nerve ending ignited, and her pussy trembled. It exploded into convulsing tremors.

"Cumming! Oh, Tony, I'm cuuumming!! Fuck meeee, yes, make me cummm!!" she yielded.

She growled, clenching and shaking through her climax as Tony lapped hungrily and feverishly, feasting on her squirting honey pot. Her vision went white. She continued riding him, groaning his name repeatedly, until she felt her head begin to spin from hyperventilation. It was a wonderful sensation as he kept attacking her hole throughout the final aftershocks, slowing down his assault but making sure he tasted her, slowly massaging her softening wet cunt as he continued to make out with it. Louise never really got used to the feel of his tongue rolling, the tip touching her sensitive parts, but it was over too fast.

Her knees became weak and she wanted to fall to the shower ground, yet Tony held her in position, seemingly not done with her yet. Before her pussy was able to recover, Louise gasped when Tony slid his tongue to her ass. She groaned, twisting her ass-cheeks to one side, trying to get away.

"Please, that is so filthy," she groaned, feeling Tony press his tongue against her puckered anus, only teasing the orifice for a second. "Fuck," she hissed, his tongue felt so weird against her asshole... but good weird. It was repulsive, yet something she found herself to strangely enjoy.

"Nnh... Ah," she groaned and allowed herself to experience this new form of intimacy. For someone so crude and ill-behaved, Tony was certainly gentle in his approach as his hands supported her and guided her body to give him access to all her sweet spots. He slowly shifted and held her against the wet wall. "Tony!" she exclaimed and breathed deeply before pushing out his name in a heated whisper.

Tony gave her clitoris a long teasing stroke with his thumb, making her shiver and gasp before he once again buried his face in her crotch. She pressed herself hard against the wall, arched her back as she tried to somehow make the sensations more intense. His thumb never left her clit, massaging the small spot ever so slightly, and his tongue worked ever so gently inside her, alternating her ass and her sweet labia, the young teen savoring the sweet nectar of his hot teacher's pussy. He was slow at first but soon he began moving his tongue faster, finding himself lost in the excitement of being so intimate with Louise. His strong hands gripped her, pulled and fondled. Tony was groping her all over with wild abandon, as the steam fogged the walls. Louise kept thrusting against his tongue as his thick organ roamed around her puffy lips.

Suddenly he stood up behind her, pressing his big cock between the cleft of her ass-cheeks.

"My turn," Tony muttered.

His voice was desperate and full of longing as he started to voraciously thrust his mighty cock between her globes. His hand clenched around Louise's waist, helping him, guiding him. With the water and soap, her ass became perfectly smooth, just right to drive his raging prick into her. Louise could feel the big balls of Tony smack against her mound, their large size an indication of what would soon follow.

"Uhhh... Fuck!" She panted and Tony growled in delight, clearly excited about finally having his teacher wrapped around his prick.

"The rules," she muttered, as her whole body jolted while he fucked her buns, "the-ah rules. Stop. Please. Tony-"

"It's... okay," Tony groaned. "It's just like with your tits," he breathed.

Louise closed her eyes, breathing through her mouth, as he worked himself faster and harder. In her clouded brain, it sorta made sense...

He's just having a titty fuck. But with her ass cheeks.

"Yeah, that's right," Tony mumbled. "Oh god, that feels fucking amazing," he grunted.

"So good," Louise murmured softly, enjoying the feeling of his fat hog against her.

It was so dirty, yet well within their rules. She was jerking him off, just with her cheeks instead of her hands or breasts. And from behind, no less, a position she'd never subject herself to with Johnny. A forbidden aspect. And feeling the contours and details of his cock rub along her felt agonizingly good too. Like having something she desired just outside of reach, but getting a taste.

"Tilt your ass up," Tony demanded.

She did without question. The angle was immediately better, as she heard his grunts grow louder and deeper. Louise could not help her own moans escaping through her lips as her tits were pushed against the wet tile wall, completely at the mercy of the horny teen. She could hear his powerful breaths against her ear as Tony ravaged her big breasts with his hands and her firm buttocks with his cock. Her breath was shallow and her heartbeat was erratic as her mind reeled and raced. God damn it, why didn't Tony let her have that final orgasm?!

Tony was pounding her ass at an awkward angle, and suddenly on a long outstroke, his cock disappeared down between her thighs instead of between her cheeks. His big cock slid across her wet opening and out under her.

"Oops," Tony groaned, but instead of pulling back, he essentially started slowly fucking her thighs instead, his massive cock-head ramming across Louise's wet pussy lips before jutting out in front with every thrust.

"No, that's-!" she yelped. "That's too close," she protested, but she couldn't deny she got more out of it this way. His shaft felt too unreal against her wetness. Instead of uttering further protest, Louise lowered her head and closed her eyes, feeling his cock glide across her sensitive parts. As long as Tony didn't break any rules, this couldn't be so bad, could it? Just him jacking off between her thighs.

"Fuck," Tony muttered, his big teenage dick pounding Louise's thighs as she let him use her big tits with his hands as he slowly pushed back and forth across her slit. "This view is amazing," Tony admired, staring down where his cock disappeared below her, seeing her ass ripple with each thrust.

"I- you gotta be careful, baby," Louise breathed, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the pressure the young stud put on her front entrance, brushing her lips with every thrust, the wetness pooling around her. "Too close, baby, watch- oh my goodness, you're big," she warned.

Her hips were shaking violently with need as he continued humping between her thick thighs and squeezing her hefty chest. She felt his length hit her lower lips again and shuddered with pleasure.

"Your- cock feels- too good," she whimpered as he thrusted back and forth. Would she be able to have an orgasm like this? She shivered with anticipation.

It wasn't long until he reached over with his left hand to support himself on the wall as his right hand moved down below to guide his cock. At the touch of his cockhead directly between her pussy lips, she gasped.

"Tony," she pleaded.

But calling his name couldn't stop his movement. Not that she truly wanted to. Perhaps her hesitation was genuine and she did not want him to stop. Tony pushed his cock upwards and the head sunk inside her. She wanted to cry out and plead, ask him to pull out, not wanting to break her marriage vows, yet the feeling was simply too amazing. Instead of words of protest, she groaned in agony, as the rest of his massive dick eased further into her tight entrance, the fleshy rod splitting her wet pussy wide apart. Louise shook her head violently, his throbbing length almost becoming all-consuming.

"Tony, please," she whispered.

Louise wasn't sure what she pleaded for. She kept saying his name, pleading and moaning as Tony continued sliding his engorged cock inside, burrowing further with each thrust. Her soft folds were splitting in half from the sheer girth, her hole being forced to take his tremendous dick in. It was more intense than it had ever been with Johnny, and Tony was just a bit over halfway in if that.

Her fingers tightened on the wall and a lustful gasp escaped her parted lips.

"Careful... you're so big," Louise said, sealing her fate.

"I'll treat you right," Tony moaned in her ear, "make you feel real good. No one has to know."

Tony started pumping harder, the massive member moving with purpose, plowing past more and more his length between her lips.

"That's so fucking big, Tony," Louise moaned, getting lost in the passion, slowly pushing her hips against his cock, the thick head burrowing into her soft canal. "Ffffuuck, fuck me. Fuck meee."

"Shh, it's alright," he whispered reassuringly as he slammed his meat home and finally fully buried himself into his sexy, busty teacher. Her moist tunnel opened up, inviting him deeper into her. He groaned, loving how her warmth spread against his length and encircled his hard, throbbing cock.