My Neighbor, the Sex Worker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ended up in a strange mirror situation. I was getting kissed and tongue-fucked by two people I just didn't know, and Lia was in front of me doing the same. Only, there were four women with her. One was between her legs, two were sucking her tits and one was kissing her. Occasionally, she would open her eyes and wink at me.

"Do you like it down there?" Chloe asked. Kind of a dumb question, right?

"Of course." I muttered.

"Oh, okay."

Then, I realized what she meant. Mid-kiss, one of her fingers roamed to my ass. My eyes widened. Although Kiya had licked that spot, I hadn't been fucked there yet. I wanted to say something, but Chloe had my mouth trapped with her own.

So, as Chloe started slowly pushing a digit into my ass, I could do nothing else but moan into her mouth.

She didn't stick it all the way in, of course. Neither my butt nor my willpower were ready for that kind of action, and it looked like she sensed that. But, she stuck it just far enough so that I, in my drunken state, felt a fire forming in me.

I was moaning loudly now, but the club's music was drowning it all out. Lia, in front of me, had her head leaned back, purely focused on enjoying every sensation around her.

I put my hands on the girl's head, pulling her roughly, deep into me. Chloe grinned as she started pushing a finger back and forth into my ass.

With the liquid courage flowing in my stomach and the different sensations of pleasure swarming my body, it wasn't long before I was breathing heavily, feeling my dam about to break.

My legs clenched, I took a deep breath and bit Chloe's neck as I came.

"AH!"

The girl below me raised her brows as I orgasmed with her mouth still on my pussy. Chloe laughed as she withdrew her hand and watched me shake. Lia held a look on me of pure admiration that the other women didn't notice or care about.

But for me, that look was worth everything.

The girl licked her lips and got back up. The stranger leaned in and told me:

"You squirted into my mouth."

My jaw dropped. She didn't sound angry, but I could imagine having a random girl cum down your throat wasn't a good feeling.

"SORRY!"

"No worries," she kissed me with her lips still wet. I could taste myself on her tongue. "Just give a girl a warning next time."

---

And that was most of my experience. Lia didn't get off, actually. On the way back, as I leaned on her shoulder, feeling more affection for her than I had for most people in my life, she told me as much.

"You got a good partner." She stated. "The girl who ate my pussy had no idea what she was doing."

"Hey, don't make fun of her. I'm in the same spot."

"You're a natural though." Lia kissed my cheek. "I feel like I'm going to have to ask you this at the end of every day, but did you enjoy that?"

I was feeling brave.

"Yeah, but next time can we do stuff... You know, together?"

Lia smiled. Her eyes shone like the stars were floating in front of me.

"I'd like that."

12