My Neighbor's Keeper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good to hear Ben," Tim said sounding delighted. "You have fun and I am sure we will talk soon."

"Yeah, sure thing," I mumbled entranced with Vanessa. She took a long pull from the glass and re-crossed her legs. No panties, I had died and gone to heaven.

"Oh and Ben. I expect to get her back tonight in a reasonable semblance of the condition she left. No rough stuff."

And with that, the line went dead. I tossed the phone to the side and walked across the room to the drop dead sexy woman that seemed to be waiting for me. She took another pull from the glass then offered me the last chug. I inhaled it like air.

"So lover boy, are you ready to play now? Did daddy give you permission?" she asked playfully.

"You have no idea what you're in for now," I told her as I scooped her right out of the chair.

I kissed her this time giving her more passion than the surprised one I had given earlier. Her lips were flavored like my favorite scotch. I placed her on the edge of the table making it easier for us to be eye level. Her hands fondled over my chest and soon my shirt was on the floor. I pulled the cloth from her hair as our lips intertwined. She shook out her shoulder hair and undid the clasp on her halter top. Two of the most inviting breasts lay right in my face, nipples erect demanding my mouth. I was not going to hold back as I gripped one breast and sucked on the other.

"Fuck," Vanessa cried. "You had me worried at first. You seemed hesitant. I thought Tim and I might have picked wrong. Now I am thinking we might have under judged you."

"Well, Tim told me that you made someone named Danny walk funny for a month," I said pushing her back on the table.

Vanessa laughed. "I guess I did. I can't believe Tim told you that."

"I took that as a challenge!" I exclaimed. "Someone else might be walking funny this time."

I pulled up the skirt, gazing her naked shaved pussy. It was already moist and glistening. The smell was intoxicating. Wasting no more time I buried my face and let my tongue to the talking.

"Oh shit! That is fucking good!" she cried.

I spread her lips wider and drove my tongue as far as it would go. It wiggled around then sucked up her juices.

"God Damn! How long is your fucking tongue!?"

I withdrew it from inside her loins. Instead, I focused on her now engorged clit. Each lick or strike made her writhe in pleasure.

"Right there, baby! That's the fucking spot."

I intensified my attack while sliding two fingers deep into her slit. She gasped bucking against my hand.

"I am fucking cumming. Don't stop!" Vanessa hollered. "HARDER! HARDER!"

I complied with her wishes and she screamed as she orgasmed all over my fingers. It tasted amazing. I couldn't even remember the last time I had tasted pussy. I pulled face from her crotch beaming from ear to ear.

"How the hell did your ex ever let you go?" she asked. "That was just fucking, WOW."

"I take it that you like that."

"I never cum that hard from oral," she said pulling her top over her head. "Now let's see what kinda weapon your packing."

Vanessa popped herself gracefully off the table and knelt in front of me. Her hand carefully caressed the bulge ready to bust out of my short. I groaned in anticipation to its freedom. The nasty little cock tease very slowly pulled my zipper.

"I think I found something longggg and harrrddd," she said.

"Be careful. He bites," I replied.

"Oooooooooo!" she moaned as my cock slithered out. "I think this is going to be fun."

"Yeah? Are you going to just sit there and admire him or are you going to show him how much you want him?" I asked being coy.

Vanessa's response was to lightly whack him. He pulsed and she gripped the base with one hand. The other hand gently smacked my balls. They tightened up and body experienced slight tremors of pleasure.

"Fuck!" I shouted.

"No fucking yet! We are just getting started!" Vanessa cried as she took me deep into her mouth.

I just grunted as she sucked and bobbed. Her tongue flicked the underside of my shaft. Each movement of her head made me want to scream. She knew what she was doing.

"Suck that cock!"

"Yeah, do you like my dirty little mouth," she said stroking me.

"I love it but I love it better when it is full of dick."

"Does that mean you want me to choke on it like a good little bitch?"

I was getting close. To be honest with you, between the dirty talk and her mouth I was amazed I didn't blow in three seconds. It had been eight months to a year easy since I had sex and Vanessa was a hundred times better and hotter than Sara had ever been.

"Yeah! I want you to choke on it. I want you to choke on it good," I told Vanessa as I grabbed the back of her head. I slowly forced her back toward my throbbing dick.

She fought me a little and spit on the swelling mushroom head. "You going to fuck my face or what! You want to make me gag!" she cried. "Do it! Fuck my mouth!"

I placed both my hands on her head now and pushed her down on my cock. She didn't fight me this time. I went all the way to the hilt. I held her there waiting for that slight gag or choke. I seriously didn't want to hurt her or anything but she was getting really aggressive so I just kept playing along. It took about ten seconds but she lightly coughed and I pulled back.

"Again!" she demanded.

I followed her orders and forced her back down. This time she gripped my ass cheeks and held herself all the way down. I could feel my own heartbeat as my cock throbbed in the back of her throat.

When Vanessa couldn't take anymore she pulled her hands from my ass and shoved me back into the kitchen chair behind me. I hit it hard. It would likely leave bruises.

No hesitation Vanessa went cravingly back to sucking my cock. She was like a machine, a cum obsessed blowjob machine.

"Oh god," I cried feeling my balls tighten. My own orgasm was only seconds away.

"You ready to blow?" she asked catching her breath. Both hands were jerking me like mad.

"I am amazed I lasted this long."

"Me too big boy but the question now is where do you want to bust that nut. My face, tits or would you rather I swallow."

I was almost there and she was trying to make me think. My animal instincts didn't care as long as I came. I grabbed her head again and forced her back down on me. She understood that I was going to blow it deep down her gullet. Her pacing of sucking resumed.

"Oh shit! Here it comes!" I bellowed and Vanessa took me as deep as she could. Four huge convulsions of orgasms hit me and like a pro, she took all my spunk. It was like a fantasy made to reality.

I basked in my after ejaculation glow and shifted to a more comfortable position in my chair. Vanessa stood up cleaning saliva and cum from her face. She sat in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"That was fun," she said then kissed me on the cheek.

To keep her from slipping off my lap I moved an arm around her for balance. I leaned in kissing her on the lips.

"You can say that again," I replied as our lips broke apart. "I have been fantasizing about you for months."

"Little old me?" she mocked pointing at herself. "I am nothing special."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"I know I have a nice butt," she said as matter of fact. She wiggled her rump around on my lap. My nether regions stirred almost like it could sense the wet pussy only inches away.

"You're a fucking goddess!" I told her and kissed her again.

"Well, I didn't always look this good. It took a lot of training and hard work."

"Really? You could have fooled me."

"Yeah, six years ago I was about fifty to sixty pounds heavier and severely out of shape. Tim could tell I wanted to make a change so he pushed me to be better and healthier. That was around the time we got married. I couldn't ask for a more supportive husband."

"You will get no arguments from me. He is rather unique. I don't know if I would be ok with my wife having a bit of side action going on."

She kissed me again while standing up, stretching. It was hard to believe she could have been overweight a few years ago. I looked her up and down. She would have still been attractive. A little bit of meat on her bones wouldn't have been so bad. I wouldn't have kicked her out of my bed.

"Water?" she asked.

"I have bottles in the fridge," I said pointing. "Can you grab me one too?"

Her hips swayed seductively as I got us each a bottle of water. We saluted each other and chugged the bottles.

"Nothing like a workout to work up a bit of thirst," I said watching Vanessa finish the bottle.

"Oh, this workout is far from over," she told me and winked.

"Yeah? Does kitty still have an itch?" I said standing up.

"More than an itch baby. This bitch is in heat. What are you going to do about it?"

"Make you scream until you can't cum anymore," I quipped following her out to my living room. Vanessa climbed up on my couch, placed her hands on the back of the cushions and stuck out her ass at me.

"Well, come on stud lets see if that dick is as good as your tongue," she teased looking over her shoulder at me. Her bottom waggled at me in anticipation.

I grabbed both of her well-shaped ass cheeks and squeezed. They were soft but slightly firm. Tone enough for resistance but jiggly enough to bounce when I let go. One hand moved to her hip and the other rubbed the head of my cock against her dripping wet pussy lips.

"You have teased me enough," Vanessa exclaimed. "Give me that cock!"

"No teasing, huh," I mocked sliding just my head inside.

"Just do it!" she yelled. "Fuck me, Ben!"

Slowly I plunged my shaft all the way inside her. It was warm, wet and begging. I moved both my hands to her hips, fucking her mercilessly. Each thrust made us both grunt or groan in fervor. Vanessa leaned forward more angling her ass to give me more access. I complied by doubling my speed and slamming into her harder.

"Ahhhhhh, Fuckkk," she cried between grunts. "Harder!"

"You want harder! I will give you harder!"

Lifting one of my legs up from the floor to the couch gave me more leverage. It let me give Vanessa the harder she screamed at me. I changed my pace from long deep thrusts to shorter firm ones. Her snatch tightened with excitement.

"Yes, yes. God just like that! I am so close!"

"Aghh, aghh. Me too!" I said holding the rhythm.

"Your not supposed to cum in me bareback but I don't care. I want to feel it." she demanded.

"Fuck, fffffuckkkk!" I shouted as my release was fast approaching. "I am going to fill you to the brim!"

"Yeah, yeah!" She urged pushing back against me. "Do it, baby! Pump me full! I ammmm cccuuummmiiinggg!"

Her insides gripped me and milked as she came hard on my rock hard member. My own pleasure was arriving fast too.

"Oh my God," I moaned. "Here it comes! Fuckkkkk!"

I came like a jackhammer. It felt like every muscle in my body became one as I shot Vanessa full of hot white mess.

We collapsed into a sweaty mess on the couch, in a mix of sex, juices, and panting. I kissed her on the forehead and she kissed my chest.

"Are we ok?" I asked between breaths. "You said to cum inside so I did."

"Oh yeah, we are good," she said placing a hand on my cheek. "As a rule, only Tim does me without a condom. He shoots blanks but I am also on protection just in case. Condoms are usually a must for STD reasons."

"Am I going to be in trouble with Tim now?" I asked trying to still wrap my head around mind-blowing sex with my married neighbor. It was not how anyone expects their evening to go.

"You shouldn't be once I tell him what happened but this is definitely a first for him and I," Vanessa told me. "If that is not the case I will make sure you don't get blamed for my actions. You didn't know and I got way caught up in the moment."

I just nodded to her in my understanding.

"So I will say after that workout I might be skipping my running tomorrow morning," I explained getting up from the couch. I stretched my back and arms. Laying in our tangled mess of limbs had made me stiff.

"That's too bad I was going to suggest that maybe we take the run together," Vanessa said grabbing some nearby tissues. She began cleaning up the cum oozing from her. "I mean half the fun might be a shower after."

"Is that a hint?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"It was but it's too late now," she explained with a big cheshire grin. "You're too tired."

"Well, I said that before your offer. Can't a guy change his mind?"

"Nope offer expired," she quipped teasing as she walked back towards the kitchen.

"I see. Someone plays dirty," I said as I watched getting Vanessa putting her clothes back on.

"Hmmmmm," she muttered like she was thinking as she adjusted her halter. "Are you around Thursday?"

"I am always around. I don't really know anyone around here," I said looking for my scattered clothes.

"Tim teaches all evening on Thursdays," she said walking to towards my front door. "How do movie and dinner sound?"

"Don't you mean dinner and a movie?"

"No, I mean movie and dinner," she explained with a pouty face. "That way we can go crazy on popcorn and not worry about making ourselves sick. It gives us common ground to chat afterward."

"I like that idea. Count me in," I said meeting her by the door. "Too bad you seem to need to leave."

"If I stay any longer the old fuddies around here might gossip."

"Won't they do that anyway?"

"True but I'd rather not give them more to talk about. I mean really, I am a married woman," Vanessa said mocking embarrassment.

"Do me a favor and tell Tim that I said he got me," I told her.

"Do I want to know?" She asked going out the door. I hid my naked body behind the door so no one could see.

"Probably not," I said waving goodbye.

"Don't forget about Thursday!" she cried as I closed the door.

How could I forget Thursday I thought while looking for my scattered clothes. Vanessa had just made my day and now she might be making my week. It had been so long that I had forgotten how much fun spontaneous sex could be. This was going to be the start of something good. I could tell already. I would take walking funny any day of the week.

12