My Neighbor's Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Gwen agrees to help me shop for a surprise for my wife.
13.4k words
4.49
26.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,140 Followers

My Neighbor's Secret Chap two

I decided to have a little fun with my next door neighbor's wife Gwen. I was still a little jacked about Ralph sneaking over and begging for blow jobs from my wife. In fairness to him however, I had learned that since this started, she had in fact called him a few times on her own.

So anyway, I have described Gwen in a couple of earlier stories, but suffice to say when I first saw her, she reminded me of wall paper. This was made more obvious by the way she dressed. Her name should have been Jane, as in plain Jane.

Her time with my wife and I in Portland had resulted in some rather hot looking outfits Debbie had convinced her to buy, but other than her cotton tight work out shorts, I had not seen her wearing any of the other clothes they had selected.

I spotted Ralph out in his front yard and stepped out.

"Ralph," I shouted.

"Oh hey Gary," he smiled meekly.

"Can you check with Gwen and see if she would do me a huge favor and go with me to help pick out a surprise gift for Debbie?" I asked.

He smiled as he nodded, "Oh I'm sure she would, but I can check. Birthday?" he asked.

"Nah, I just like to surprise her from time to time for no real reason, but I know she and Gwen work out together and I just thought Gwen could help me pick out something," I smiled.

"When did you want her to go with you?" he asked.

"Well tomorrow if she's free, but I would work around her schedule," I said.

"Hell," he laughed. "She's free. I mean all she does most of the time is read those books of hers. But I will check and let you know, or have her call you," he said.

"Great, thanks buddy," I said turning to go back in the house. I had to chuckle to myself because I knew what kind of books Gwen read.

Gwen was a the type that looked better naked than she did in clothes. This was mainly because of the clothes she normally wore. Other than the tight work out shorts she had been wearing lately, her choice of clothing was blah. She wore the shorts because she was working out with my wife a lot. But normally she wore plain Jane summer dresses. The type that usually buttoned all the way up the front. Those did more to hide her body than anything else.

She had at least been leaving the bra off after I told her I didn't want to see her in one again. Her tits weren't big enough to need a bra. That helped, but depending on the dress, sometimes it was hard to see her tits.

She has small, what I would classify as pert breasts. He nipples protrude nicely when she is sexually excited or cold.

I have watched her reading her books, as Ralph called them, and her nipples are almost always rock hard and obvious. I don't think Ralph has any idea of the kind of books Gwen reads. These are some hard core "stuff your cock in her cunt and fuck her till she cums," kind of books. Which explains the hard nipples.

Clearly she is and has been sexually frustrated for some time. Looking at Ralph, it's not hard to understand why. He still wears his baggy Bermuda shorts, with socks and sandals. His nerdy attire hasn't stopped him from unzipping those Bermuda shorts lately to pull out his pecker, as Gwen calls his dick, and stick it in my wife's mouth when ever he can.

Until his pleading and begging got my wife to suck his dick, he was sexually frustrated. He had been for some time. As far as banging his wife, he is still sexually frustrated. In short, our neighbors are fucked up.

Anyway, Gwen is tall. Not quite as tall as her daughter, Pamela. Gwen is modestly attractive. I would say she was skinny, However now that she and my wife work out, she has added muscle in all the right places.

She is firm pretty much all over. Flat hard belly, small tits, but nice ones with great nipples. She does not have a lot of hair around her pussy, which I like. And she has a great ass. One of those tight little bubble butt types.

Long firm legs. She wears her hair in kind of an old fashioned, I guess you would call it a page boy look or something like that. I get the impression she hasn't changed her hair style since she was in grade school. Surprisingly, she is cute in an odd sort of way.

I know for a fact that somehow, Ralph knocked her up when they were in school together. I guess they were both considered nerds, so maybe that's why they got together. Somehow, Ralph managed to get his pecker in her, knocked her up and that's why they got married.

Gwen has a rather large nose. It is not as large as her daughters. But Pamela, her daughter has a body to die for and she now knows how to use it. Thanks to my wife and I and Jason, our lawn boy. The last thing you notice with Pamela, is her nose.

With Gwen, you spot that sooner, unless she is wearing tighter clothes. Your attention would immediately drop to her bra less tits then, especially if her nipples were poking out. She has a slight over bite, but that actually helps some and gives her a cute look.

So anyway, a short time later, my cell phone rang and it was Gwen, asking about me wanting her to help me select a gift for Debbie.

I explained what I wanted to do and after her third degree, as well as a lot of hemming and hawing, she finally she agreed to go with me. I don't think she trusts me.

"Hey great, do me a favor can you?" I asked.

"Can you wear one of the dresses and blouses that you and Debbie bought when we were in Portland?" I said.

There was a long pause. "Ah well, ah..." Another pause. "Sure," she finally said. "I had to stop and think," she giggled. "Some of those outfits are not ah..." She paused stammering a bit for words. "Well some are not ah... Like shopping wear casual, ah you know what I mean," she finally managed to get her point across.

"Okay, well pick one you're comfortable in," I laughed. "I will honk my horn tomorrow probably a little before noon to let you know when I'm ready," I said.

That next day about a quarter to twelve, I backed my car out of the garage. I unzipped my pants and hauled my cock out. I wanted to be ready for Gwen. I tapped on the horn twice and a minute later Gwen came out their front door.

She looked good. She was wearing a short dark blue skirt that showed her firm legs to well above her knees. On top, she wore a kind of light tan silky looking blouse that appeared to be almost see through.

As she approached my car, I stopped her. "HOLD UP!" I barked, holding my hand up to stop her.

"What?" she said with a puzzled look on her face.

"Lose the bra. You know the rules," I said with an authoritative tone.

Her mouth fell open. "B-b-but this is see through," she pleaded.

"Oh not that much," I said shaking my head.

"Are you serious?" she whimpered looking down at her blouse.

"Yes I'm serious. Come on now, lose the bra. It's not that see through," I smiled as I leaned out the car window squinting like I was trying to see how diaphanous the blouse was.

"Are you sure?" she whined looking down at herself again.

"POSITIVE!" I blurted. "Lose the fucking bra," I laughed.

She sighed then slumped, and spun angrily storming back to her house.

Moments later she reemerged. I could indeed see the darker color of her nipples which drew more attention to her tits as they jiggled under the see through blouse.

"See," she said as she walked toward my car looking down at her jiggling tits. "You can see my boobs," she stammered as she neared my car.

I squinted as I admired them. "Not that much. I can get a hint of them, but I can't really see them," I lied.

"Oh you're crazy," she said as she rounded my car and opened the passenger door.

She froze when she spotted my cock sticking out of my trousers. "Ah, shouldn't you put that away when you're driving?" she said nodding toward my hard cock.

I laughed as she got into the car, tugging her skirt down as she slid into the seat and staring at my cock the entire time.

"Before you buckle your belt, you have to take off your panties," I said casually.

A shocked look flashed across her face as he mouth dropped open. "WHAT?" she blurted.

"Yeah, it's a rule I have for this car. No panties allowed in it," I smiled at her.

She laughed. "You cannot be serious," she said staring at me. "Let's go," she added ignoring the rule I just informed her of.

She reached for her seat belt. "This car is NOT moving until your panties are in my hand. So don't bother buckling up until you slip those panties off," I smiled broadly staring at her.

She stared at me with her mouth open in disbelief. "You're serious," she said shaking her head.

"You betcha," I said, holding my hand out.

She sighed deeply, then quickly reached under her skirt and lifting herself up from the seat, slid her panties off, slamming them down onto my extended hand, rolling her eyes in the process.

"Happy?" she blurted.

"See," I laughed. "That wasn't so hard was it," I grinned at her.

She rolled her eyes again and reached for her seat belt again.

"Don't buckle up yet," I said as we backed out of my driveway.

"NOW WHAT?" she bellowed, flopping back angrily in her seat, causing her tits to jiggle seductively.

"We have to wave good bye to Ralph," I laughed as I pulled the car in front of their house and tapped on the horn.

She turned her head to look and see if her husband would come out. I tapped the horn a couple of quick times and finally the door opened and Ralph peered out, then stepped out on their front deck. He stared at us in the car.

"Wave at him," I laughed. I had her panties out my window and was waving them over the top of the car. Ralph squinted as he looked at what I was waving, trying to make out what it was.

Gwen was waving as Ralph leaned forward taking a step or two, still trying to figure out what I had in my hand.

Gwen's window was down so I pulled my hand inside and reached across her to toss her panties out on their lawn. Ralph still had no idea what I had tossed out the window as he took another step or two toward my car.

I then reached and gripped Gwen behind her neck, pulling her head down to my lap and hard cock. She was surprised and groaned as I pushed her head toward my throbbing cock.

"Garyyyy," she half squealed, as I pulled her head to my crotch.

I was pleased when I felt her lips encircle my cock immediately. Even knowing her husband knew what I had done, she immediately began sucking on it. Her little way of getting back at him for my wife sucking him off.

Ralph had a shocked look on his face as he watched me push his wife's head down toward my lap.

He stumbled forward staring and waiting to see if his wife would raise up. He got to where Gwen's panties had landed and he reached down to pick them up. As he stared at her panties, I yelled out.

"SHE'S SUCKING IT BUDDY," releasing my foot off the brake pedal, I slowly drove away.

Gwen was indeed sucking my cock as well as jacking me off into her wet mouth. As I drove down the street, I Looked in my rear view mirror, I could see Ralph now out on the street watching my car to see if his wife's head would pop back up in her seat. It did not and she sucked me until I turned a corner and slowed down a bit.

Out of Ralph's sight, I told Gwen she better hold off on sucking me off and buckle up.

A popping noise echoed as she pulled her sucking mouth up from my cock and rose up in her seat.

As she buckled her seat belt, she giggled. "You did that to get even with him for putting his pecker in your wife's mouth didn't you?" she smiled.

"Oh I suppose, maybe. But Debbie sucks who she wants to suck so it is as much her doing as his I guess," I laughed. "I just like fucking with your husband," I chuckled.

I laughed. "He knows you're in my car with no panties on and you're sucking my cock," I laughed. "I'm betting his mind is racing because he's wondering what I am doing to you right now," I chuckled.

"You do know he likes to see me sucking other guys don't you?" she smiled. "I mean he gets off seeing other guys do stuff to me," she added. "I think I suspected he was that way, but when Ted did all the stuff he did to me and Ralph even helped move Ted's pecker to my ah..." She paused before saying ass. "Anyway, It was pretty obvious," she said.

"Yeah, I know that. So does Ted. Hell he even got a stiffy the other day when he was holding your head when I had my cock in your mouth. Even though he had just ten or fifteen minutes earlier shot his load in my wife's mouth. So seeing you suck my cock clearly turned him on," I laughed.

"He didn't just hold my head," she said rolling her eyes, "That asshole was pushing my head down on your dick until it was in my throat. It was like he was taking it out on me for turning him down for sex," she added.

"For the record, I do suck his pecker," she laughed. "I don't swallow his cum though," she added.

That surprised me. "Why not, you swallowed mine and Ted's," I chuckled.

She swatted me. "Well you guy's didn't give me much choice," she giggled. "I don't know," she paused. "I suppose I could swallow his cum. But then again it seems like Debbie is doing a pretty good job of doing that," she laughed, poking at me.

"Yeah, my wife has developed a taste for cum. But then she is pretty fond of pussy juice too," I chuckled smiling at her. She blushed.

"You know he is probably already over at your house begging for a blowjob," she laughed.

"He's gonna be disappointed," I laughed. "Debbie is shopping with Sherri," I chuckled.

"So where are we going for shopping," she asked.

"You'll see," I replied. "It's a place that has all kinds of things I think Debbie will love. That's where you come in; helping me select stuff," I smiled as I turned the corner not far from my destination.

When I pulled into the parking area Gwen was looking at the store fronts until she spotted the adult book arcade. Her eye's widened, "You're kidding, right?" she blurted, surmising what my destination was.

"Hey they have all kinds of toys and stuff that I am betting you will ultimately enjoy as much as my wife," I laughed. "I guarantee you she will use them on you during those workouts you two do," I chuckled.

She blushed as her eyes widened.

"I have never been in one of those places," she said as I noticed her nipples becoming hard. "I can't," she paused her eyes opening wider, "I c-c-can't go in there dressed l-l-like this," she stammered.

"Bull shit," I laughed. "You're dressed perfectly for that kind of place," I laughed, as I put the car in park and opened my door to get out.

I walked around the car. Gwen sat frozen in the front seat, nipples poking sharply through her blouse, her eye's the size of saucers, and beet red.

I opened her door. "Come on Gwen," I said.

"Oh Gary I'm not sure, ah... I don't know... I don't think," she stammered.

"Oh come on, it's just a store and we'll probably be the only ones in there anyway. You need to help me pick out hot looking dildos for Debbie. You know what her pussy needs," I laughed, as I leaned in and unhooked her seat belt and pulled her out of the car.

She stared at the store as I sized her up. "We need to adjust this just a little," I said as I pulled up the bottom of her blouse which hung loosely over her skirt. I was able to roll the top of her skirt. This shortened the length of her skirt with each roll I made.

She simply stood and stared at the Adult Arcade sign as I did this.. She was actually shaking.

"Gwen, calm down babe. Believe me you'll get a kick out of this. And just think of all the new stuff you'll be able to try out on my wife," I laughed.

"Are you sure there won't be a lot of people in there?" she asked.

"Positive," I said. "Shit it's a week day not night, who the fuck goes to these places during the day," I laughed.

Then like she suddenly realized what I had done to her skirt, "GARY, wow, is this really necessary," she said as she looked down and was shocked to see how short her skirt was after I had rolled the waistband a few times.

Her skirt stopped at the upper portion of her thighs. If she bent over people were going to meet her cunt and ass up close and personal.

I laughed. "Hey this is an adults only place. People expect this," I laughed.

As she stared down at her see through blouse and very short skirt she turned a brilliant shade of red.

"I don't know," she said shaking her head.

"Oh come on Gwen, just relax and enjoy this new adventure. Your nerdy husband would never bring you to a place like this, so lets have some fun," I laughed as I put my arm around her, turning her toward the entrance.

"Also," I said, "In case there is anyone in here, I will call you my wife. That way they'll know your taken and they won't be fucking with ya," I laughed.

She rolled her eyes. "Well that helps," she said pausing, "I guess," she added. "I wish I had my bra on though. I know you can see through this material," she said looking down at her jiggling tits, with her nipples poking fiercely at the thin material.

"It'll be darker inside out of the sun light, and no one will be able to see anything," I laughed, knowing full well the place would be lit up like a convenience store. I had been to this place a few times and knew what it was like and also knew their rooms in the back had glory holes.

A buzzer announced our entrance, alerting all those in the establishment of our arrival. Those close to the entrance looked up from what they had been looking at. The minute they saw Gwen's tits through her blouse their attention shifted to her one hundred percent.

They tried to be discreet when they stole peeks at Gwen. Some were better at it than others. A couple of guys just stared blatantly at her tits.

As I scanned the room, I guess there was eight to ten in that one room, I had no idea how many were knelt down or in another area. Their collective mouths fell open when they looked at the red faced Gwen. None of them noticed her nose, her overbite, her nerdy hair do, or her red face. All of them noticed her tits and her long firm legs going way up under her very short skirt.

I leaned over, "It's a little busier than I expected," I muttered quietly. In fact, I knew it would be busy. From my previous times at this place, it had always seemed to be busy.

Gwen crossed her arms over her tits, "Ah you think so?" she said quietly through gritted teeth. "And all of them are staring at my boobs through my blouse," she added with an angry tone.

"Put your arms down," I said. "You draw more attention if you act like it bothers you to be ogled," I whispered, nudging her arms.

Gwen sighed deeply, and then slung her arms down angrily with her fists clenched. This little tantrum caused her tits to jiggle provocatively.

"ah..." I paused, whispering, "I ah think they like your tits Gwen," I chuckled.

She caught me in my mid rift with a sharp elbow which furthered the seductive jiggling of her tits.

I spotted all types of men in there. Gwen was the only girl. There was a couple of old guys that were either bald or close to it. Several wore baseball caps pulled low, I assume for anonymity. Fat guys, skinny, one looked Hispanic, and one older black guy, you name it. It was a real cross section. I did not see any young guys. Most all were middle to old age. I figured the young guys were chasing the real thing and these guys were settling for movies and jacking off.

Most appeared presentable, one guy did look like he came straight from the garage. He did not look all that clean.

Gwen more or less scurried down one of the aisles in an attempt to evade the growing number of eyes looking at her see through blouse. I caught up to her.

"Hey hey," I said as I latched on to one of her arms.

"You said it was not as bright in here," she whined. "They're all looking at my boobs! WHICH by the way, they can clearly see!" she said angrily.

I laughed, "You can't help it if you're a babe Gwen," I chuckled.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,140 Followers